The courts have sent a clear message: Antifa has the right to try to kill you

The courts have sent a clear message: Antifa has the right to try to kill you.

Attached: 1533759012567m.jpg (576x1024, 81K)

can't tell if this is based and/or redpilled.

Isn't he a professor still, or no?

Attached: 1533557076116m.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

California. Get out while you still can.

if you watch the video closely you can see that the poor dude who gets hit is on his knees keeping the crowds apart and stopping the fighting. he is talking to two antifa girls saying: "no, i actually love immigrants and-" right before he gets whacked. he was being a peacemaker when he got hit.
what a world.

It's about half the country and in 20 years it'll be all of it

go away jack you zionist shill

Attached: jack posi israel.png (593x387, 42K)

It's time to start using 5.56 on them then

Did he actually say that? I genuinely don't get it, was he seriously not doing anything to threaten the guy who hit him? How did he not get charged for anything?

Bet he won't admit he got a lighter sentence for being white on THAT one.

It's already legal for them to infect you with HIV, why not attempting to kill you too? Live only in CC or OC states.

I don't even know who he is, I'm just reposting the tweet, I found it here, relax.

>"T-the day of the rope will come a-any day now!" Says increasingly disappearing Nazi for the 738th time this year.
Nazi punks fuck off

Attached: 1532068838980m.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

well, quit crying and go kill them back

At what point does the system no longer work? Or DOES it work? Could a place like California or Canada really spend the next hundred years doing this shit without society completely crumbling?

THe middle class is fleeing in record numbers from California. Within 15 years, assuming they haven't had some kind of secession/disaster, it'll be nothing but homeless people, spics, and Hollywood. I imagine once the tax base collapses silicon valley will disperse.

we'll most likely build a nothern wall to keep the degeneracy of leaf culture out first, then by the time Cali is mexico2.0 with a 5% white population we'll prob need to build a wall there too.
sorry cali bros

Attached: 1485391815764.jpg (417x446, 36K)

Bike lock bro actually did try to fight him. I went to the (((Shapiro))) talk at Berkeley last year and bike lock guy was there and asked a question during open mic. He wanted to know if it'd be a good idea to challenge his assailant to a wrestling match with a ref just to see who would win. Bike lock guy is pretty dumb desu.

Its not exclusive to antifa
The precedent set is that that type of violence yields a slap on the wrist
Kind of a dangerous precedent to set given the divides leading to masses of people from both sides trying their luck

Sometimes I forget everything is satire here and for a second I take this dumb shit seriously like you actually think that would happen.

I live in the Bay Area. Everyone is a spic or a partial spic.

Next step is for the left to make this a "Teachable Moment". Where Antifa gets off with little to no charges while the Right is absolutely crushed under the weight the legal system.

Yes thats the idea of this thread, trying to monopolise violence to make it seem like the domestic terrorist faction that is antifa is actually supported by the state, despite the fact the precedent is set for all people caught up in this. I wonder how long it will take to see bike locked antifa goons?

Come over here and make me

It's already not working, much like many things here. No doubt it'll be anightmare once they've driven out all sane people and taxpayers who refuse to put with with that shit anymore. escalation seems the only option, law and order is failing us here too when scummy pikeys can do as they please but the full force of the laws comes down on somebody doing 31mph in a 30mph zone.

>e-celeb drivel
i'm threatened and need my safe space

>did he actually say that?
yeah, find the tim pool video from that day (about 2 hours long stream). that's the video with the viral womp moment, but tim is standing there for about 5 minutes watching this kid try and be a mediator for the crowd. he is talking about legal vs. illegal etc, and making his point to these two girls before he gets womped.
>was he seriously not doing anything to threaten the guy who hit him?
no, the bike-locker came out of the crowd from behind the two girls he's talking to. everyone around was horrified. there was no actual physical/violent tension in that part of the crowd before he got attacked.
>How did he not get charged for anything?
i have no idea. it looks like a random assault to me. that shouldn't be allowable under any circumstances. probably argued he was "protecting his comrades at large", meaning he has carte blanche to go around smacking anyone he feels like because they are surrounded by "physical threats". weak and bluepilled.
>bet he won't admit he got a lighter sentence for being white on THAT one.
he probably will. that's their idea of the high road in a situation like this. funny, when the actual high road would be something like getting between the crowd and trying to reason with each side...

Did you seriously think he would get more than probation? After the niggers that kidnapped the trump supporter and tortured him only got probation I expect nothing more from the court system.

Attached: Yeah but, can you imagine.png (640x347, 300K)

He won't have too much trouble getting another slot, if he isn't.

Source?

Jack is a jew glow in the dark nigger. He spreads misinfo and lies to destroy right movements from the inside. Sometimes he will go so far as to just use a 4chin post as a fact and then use bots to spread it. Eric got a deal because he gave up his associates.

> this
> state
> needs
> to
> die.

why would any alt right pussy want the judicial system to hamstring this guy when this was the best result for all involved?

the prosecutors literally just put non litigation mutual combat back on the menu.

This. Was looking forward to Clanton getting bumraped in the clink.

If this continues people will start taking justice into their own hands. Thats bad news for the left.

Attached: 1518319956492.gif (500x500, 864K)

Clanton only got probation because he was forced to turn on Antifa. He's an informant now and it was part of his plea bargain. Expect more high-level arrests over the next few months.

yeah, if it's done by the right person & against the right person ya retard
commie's are safe, although they don't have the supreme autistic investigation skills if someone were to do something akin to this

Attached: 1465765678.jpg (500x328, 20K)

And they're all going to colorado and texas, where they will continue shitting up the area.

t. antifa

He snitched on the others, that's why we know who they are now.

I dont get it, my friend did a month for stealing a car. This guy assaults someone with a blunt weapon to the head and gets nothing?

you interpreted that incorrectly ya dunce
Cali commie's will get off of Cali commie judges. They'll sympathize with their "cause"
If dude woulda got brain damage maybe a different story

Attached: template.jpg (500x328, 27K)

We all saw this coming.
Illegal Immigrant Wetbacks can, with impunity, murder American citizens.
Niggers can, without consequences, kidnap and torture Mentally Disabled persons, so long as they are White.
And yes, Leftist Communists may attempt to murder Conservatives.
Until their worthless lives are snuffed out, and corrupt Judges and Prosecutors are brought to account for their evil, our communities will NEVER be safe.
I'm being quite literal when I say that it's time for lynchings and ambushes to come back into style.

Attached: tumblr_p6tqaamhUJ1x56kico1_540.jpg (540x718, 40K)

That’s not gonna work out well for them in Texas

t. antifa

Attached: Untitled.jpg (500x328, 21K)

Looks like it's time to take the law into our own hands. Drag this fucker through the street and hang him from a light post

It's also been established that you can get off with probation for bashing someone's skull in with a bike lock.

Just saying...

I always just ignored the meme but damn, maybe we are on the edge of civil war. Commie judges are literally giving the green light for extremists to kill anyone who isn't a commie.

>I live in the Bay Area
Don't you need to be a multi-millionaire to have a roof over your head there? What do you do?

Calm down white boi

Lol no need, you're doing it to yourselves already. While my 4th kid is on the way you'll die with none because it would be too much work to reproduce. Stay mad whitoid

That court you stupid fuck...fuck Commiefornia

Unless you're saying the judge explicitly differentiated between political groupings in the ruling, the precedent set relates to all people, from both sides of the divide. Which is why antifa and trying to meme that its a win for them, rather than a green light for everyone.

Sorry to disappoint, he will not spend a second behind bars.

Yeah but the right wing are pussies who get outnumbered and clobbered every single time

lefties regularly get off with shit that right wingers get filleted. If a right winger took a bike lock to a black lives matter member, they would be in jail for 25 to life.

Google "the long march through the institutions"

commies protect their own

hate to shill for a kike but...he`s not saying anything wrong.
this time.

Attached: open-borders-for-israel-.jpg.png (600x700, 30K)

>The courts have sent a clear message:

Attached: Jew-Dicial-System.jpg (228x221, 21K)

What is your definition of e-celeb?

Lol LARPing magapede faggots BTFO. Try fighting back, ya fuckin cunts.

Again,
>"T-the day of the rope will come a-any day now!" Says increasingly disappearing Nazi for the 738th time this year.

You literally just made that up. Is this what you guys call an "alternative fact"?

Attached: 1532266636449m.jpg (1024x614, 69K)

So nothing but cheerleading.
Don't worry, there's sure to be more scenarios like this from both sides in which it can be figured out legally. Precedent has been set for everyone, not just the left.
Also, this guy is now a known face as well as a snitch. Kek

Get a load of this fucken dood who thinks the left will allow the same rules to apply to both sides.

>sweden 2.0

Get a load of this commie thinking he is actually fitting in while trying to meme that the left has a monopoly on violence
kek

Willing to start a party for people in the area who want to harass him

Since government justice won't take care of it, only the NAP and its consequences will, then.

So someone can assault him with a deadly weapon and just get probation? I'm guessing that he got a light sentence because of his political affiliation and conservatives would get 25 years.

Yeah thanks for the (((opinion))) champ

Sauce?

what game is this?

>White man escapes justice
Meme this to piss off the nogs

if that man was black he would be given a year hard time at least. how many other people did he attack? how many times did he assault people while hiding his face like a coward and sneaking away?

It would be cool to cut all federal funding from California.

Attached: 1446230895258.gif (320x200, 561K)

Running away is the worst thing you can do. Learn to fight and fight mercilessly. Winning is al that matters.

It would be a shame if someone started a fight with him, causing him to violate his probation.

Was it a decision rendered by a judge or was it a decision not to prosecute rendered by the Attorney General's office, as happened in the vandalism of Confederate statues, in which there were actual photographs with the Niggers' faces in full view and yet we were told that there was not enough evidence?
These are very different things. If it was the judge, then this is now a case that can be cited; it it was the prosecutor, then not so much.

Unless there is actual recorded words spoken by authority differentiating liability based on political affiliation, any suggestion that the precedent set does not extend to both sides of the bipartisan divide are likely just leftists trying to socially engineer the perspective that only the left can and will use violence, when in reality this set the standard for everyone.

No they didn't. Only leftists have the right to do that. Within the current moral framework, rightists are immoral actors who are threats to the existence of the left-wing moral framework and thus deserve to be ruthlessly destroyed. Basically, as we view Islamic terrorists, they view rightists - an existential threat of immeasurable evil.

Jurisprudence, and precedence comes from a Judge. Yes, if it was a statement by the Judge saying that this is fine, then it would apply to everyone, until some other Judge says otherwise.
If it was a case of "Prosecutorial Discretion," on the other hand, then the Prosecutor has simply decided not to prosecute this case in particular and it would have no bearing on future cases that come through other circuits. We have seen this in use by Leftist Prosecutors and A.Gs in cases of everything from vandalism to voter suppression.

Antifa are domestic terrorists in all but name. Its probably escaped the classification because of a combination of high level shelter along with not wanting to destroy the lives of misguided children, but you might want to pull your head out though - media monopolies are not government protection

Sooooo : Does that mean it's legal now, to group up and hunt Antifa down the streets and crack their skulls with bikelocks now ? Because it definitifely looks so ...

Yeah thats nice and all, meanwhile the precedent set has been set for everyone, not just the left. You can expect this level of violence to come from both sides now, and that will be apparent no matter how much you try to suppress it.

His father is pretty rich and influential.
I'm sure it is related to some sort of arrangement they done with persecution.
The judicial system is usually very corrupt

Too bad his face was shown all over the place for extended periods of time, guy will be looking over his shoulder indefinitely. kek

>does this mean equality
never, you retard

>murderous antifa bike lock terrorist
hahahaha this guy types like a fag

Just gotta hold the mountains a big tsunami or earthquake will fuck that place right off the map soon enough.

Attached: 1515804470632-pol.jpg (720x960, 65K)

ITT: antifa on PR damage control trying to meme that this means only the left will use violence

Your political insight is astounding.

definition of terrorism is the use of violence for political purposes

>middle class
>shitting up the area
The middle class of the 70’s destroyed California, the current middle class is a few generations off from the lefty boomer middle class that turned California into a federal prison state

It’s a federal prison state because if you’re poor and you move there, you’re there forever, living off welfare and being a poor pile of dogshit

Just fight don’t talk. Survival instinct should be pulsing through you at these events, otherwise you’re doing it wrong

>uses a weight on the end of a incredibly long and strong rope
If you tied a rock to a 10 foot rope and hit someone on the side of the head with it, you wouldn’t get just probation. But since it was a bike lock, and all of the parts are stuck together, it’s not as gruesome as a real weapon.

I really hope so. Like here, usually high profile people and riches usually escape justice. He may not ever land a job but the family is so rich he doesn't even need to work to live comfortably.
The only thing that remains is public shame but he lives in California so he is probably praised for being antifa or have to deal with feces on streets

Good. He was defending democracy. Nazis can stay the fuck home.

Why would I suppress it?
Dude, this is ALMOST what I want. There is not a legal precedent set by this, but this is a notice to the Right; "Arm up" and stop relying on the lawman, because he only "Serves and Protects" the political establishment of his respective precinct.

Attached: Commies1.jpg (540x454, 114K)

Yeah, but we don't decide what counts as a domestic threat, leftists do, so dumb boomer prayer groups are a domestic threat. Government can always choose not to enforce the law.