IT. IS. FUCKING. ENOUGH

IT. IS. FUCKING. ENOUGH.

Attached: Screenshot_21.jpg (844x1037, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_midterm_election
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zvi Goldblatt. Holy fucking shit.

If people prefer to vote green than dem that's the dem's fault.

Ah, yes. The classic 'our centrist party that has no solutions is the only solution and thus deserves your vote' shit. Nah, fuck that. If you want to suck up to suburban voters who will never vote for you, that is not my fucking problem.

It will never not be entertaining watching leftists eat their own.

funny I haven't heard any bitching about the libertarian party sucking up gop votes. Don't know much about American politics is this just democrats being sore losers are something?

Attached: Whom.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

lolbertarians are closet republicans and cianiggers.

>Don't know much about American politics is this just democrats being sore losers are something?
This is the DNC party putting out a narrative to keep voters controlled by their corporate overlords.

Suck it.
I remember the liberal media promoting Gary Johnson during the 2016 election as a way to divert votes from Trump.

The Green Party guy literally believes he's descended from aliens, I don't Dems want to target his audience.

>STOP VOTING FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN AND BLINDLY VOTE FOR A PARTY THAT HAS NO INTENTION OF REPRESENTING YOUR IDEAS!
Great tactic... kind of like when Sarah Silverman told the DNC audience to stop "acting like children" because they were pissed that the email leaks proved Bernie was cheated

Dems have been lashing out against a lot of Bernie write ins and Green party activist. Wondering if it will backlash.

Pic was the Libertarian Party of Alabama's candidate for governor a few years back. Her campaign slogan was "Vote for my boobs, not those other boobs" usually with a picture of her cleavage along with the candidates from the other parties. Can't imagine why people can't take Libertarians seriously. She also tried to sue the Alabama Department of Corrections to allow her to visit family in prison pantyless.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

During the 2016 primaries and the general election, all news outlets (especially Fox News) were pushing that the Republican party was being split by Trump. They reinforced this narrative by having top RINOs routinely bash Trump and say something like "I can no longer support this man" after every offensive thing he said/did.

The reality was that Republican party grew and was united behind Trump, and so he won the election and Trump-backed candidates have huge amounts of votes given to them. This infuriates both parties, but especially the Democrats since they are seeing what happens when you tell your more "radical" voters to fuck off and stick to the main party platform: actually splitting the votes.

love the jew name "goldblatt", like a gold painted turd

Democrats should just start paying them off not to run. That is what they really want,.

>HOW FUCKING DARE YOU HAVE ANOTHER OPINION
>YOUR CHOICES ARE RED OR BLUE, BLACK OR WHITE, YES OR NO
>THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE

We should make some pro Green Party memes for lefty twitter.

(((GOLDBLATT)))
Does it get more Jewish than that?

Attached: 1529620457157.jpg (841x607, 178K)

because the the libertarian party shit the bed with statist conservatives and libertarians all at the same time.

It is ironic how undemocratic the "Democratic" party is. The name alone implies they should welcome more parties at the elections, not call for a strict two party system.

Shekelstien Goldbergawitz

>The mental illness of the left is spreading
that's ok just as long as they keep splitting their vote

Attached: grave.jpg (700x933, 116K)

Kek his last name

Attached: D7925048-5AFD-49AC-92BA-91718408BDD9-197-0000000173403E8C_tmp.jpg (392x651, 24K)

I think the also lure a lot of center lefties

(((blat)))

Attached: 1532794824174.jpg (960x678, 586K)

Breaking out the big guns lmao

Breakout the ovens boys, we got a winner

That's because it suits the narrative to highlight cranks as third party candidates. Also when you can't afford ad buys doing crazy shit gets you coverage for free.

Don’t these people relies even if the Green Party collapses today most of the voterbase who bothered going for 4th place will just find another meme party to rally behind

Republicans were formed in the 1850s after the Whigs (one of the two major parties of the time) collapsed. It’s not impossible the same could happen to Dems and if that were the case the greens are very likely to fill the vacuum. The Democrats being crushed in the next couple elections would probably demolish the party to the point that the greens would be a relavant alternative. So it’s absolutely In green supporters interests to not only vote green, but to do so to make sure the Dems don’t win.

Poor American Journalist ZVI FUCKING GOLDBLAT having a hissy fit and patronising the public. Precious.

Fpbp

>voting with your actual beliefs in mind instead of supporting a political football team

Attached: A49EA484-4E2B-4EA7-BBCD-FE6D91062F6A.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

What are these called? Poland can into rape?

Did they ever assume that the GP candidate was better than O'Connor for those voters?

Attached: monsieur candie.jpg (500x600, 117K)

there's a lot of meme here waiting to be unleashed

/thread

Fuck you we NEED to push for a third party NOW. It's now or never and you all know it!!! We've needed to do this for DECADES!!!

>Goldblatt

Ben Garrison predicted this surname. Pic related.

Attached: AWyattMann.jpg (500x584, 173K)

STOP HAVING PRINCIPLES YOU BELIEVE IN AND VOTE FOR THE WARMONGERING TRAITORS WHO HAVE SOLD YOU DOWN THE RIVER, GOYIM, IF YOU'RE A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT THEN YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR THE CLINTON CRIME CARTEL. FUCK TRUMP!

I think what Dems and Reps don't understand is that anyone voting for a third party, outside of very rare occasions like Teddy in 1912 or Perot in the 1990s, wasn't going to show up to vote Dem or Rep anyway.

A popular 3rd Party candidate in the 92’ election, Ross Perot, basically Sunk Bushs re-election and ensured a Clinton win. Perot appealed to conservatives and Dems but he polled better with conservatives and pulled something like 17% of the general election vote. It sucked for Republicans, but at the same time Bush Sr wasn’t really a great president anyway and Perot pulling so many votes from both parties with a platform of no NAFTA and protecting the American worker, balancing the federal budget, and lowering the deficit made both parties realize they needed to do something to appeal to the large amount of voters Perot had. It’s what led to a democratic president and republican congress actually trying to balance the budget in the 90s.

>Goldblyat
Fucking Russians and Jews are teaming up now man.

Attached: 1532853226581.jpg (282x200, 12K)

maximum kek is this real life

You do realize that "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" and "russian hackers" is just codewords for Israeli right? Israel tried to frame Trump as an insurance policy. There's more russian jews in Israel than russia itself.

Leftists have been bitching about Greens since Ralph Nader in 2000.

>People vote Green because they don't like the Democrats
>Democrats lose and call out the Green party voters
>Not being cucks, those Green party voters continue not vote for the Democrats
It's either that, or the perpetual "This election is too important to vote third party" and "We do need to get rid of the two party system, but now is not the time".

Attached: 1400361010798.png (600x461, 618K)

>She also tried to sue the Alabama Department of Corrections to allow her to visit family in prison pantyless.
peak Alabama

Trump woohoo

youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

Attached: 1386013242428.jpg (550x412, 63K)

Would you like some Womp with your Womp?

Based truth poster. Make sure you read this, kiddos.

Attached: 1521345190762.gif (800x800, 681K)

im shocked green party didnt vote dem after dems tried so hard to win them over with accusing jill stein to be a russian agent

Attached: 1533676274442.jpg (736x920, 83K)

If it's this important why don't the Dems all vote Green? Democracy is at stake, after all.

Attached: karlwtf.png (271x269, 53K)

...why pantyless exactly? Was she wearing a skirt?

>(((GOLDBLATT)))

NOICE

Attached: 1494974750964.jpg (500x488, 177K)

Imagine being such a terrible organization that someone literally curses it post-mortem, through written will.

i get the argument youre making but its a retarded one that doesnt show their hypocrisy. everyone knows there's only 2 political parties in US and green party is actually pretty stupid. but dems thinking they deserve the votes is the funny part

how are you mentioning her and not this photo

Attached: Libertarian_c3-0-990-576_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 46K)

ok if i get a tombstone at all , i'll have that on it.

When is MSM going to turn on Young Turks, the genocide denial channel?

There's so much material an establishment liberal could use.

High tax policies.
Those policies force people to buy shit they dont want.
Many of you slam white people like it's a weord game of wack a mole.
Cops hate you.
Military hates you.
The voting public can't wait for your next meltdown.
And you think it's the Green Party. hahaha awesome.
Please dont change

as crazy as some independents are at least they sound more like people and not some full on shabbos goy "say this or you self destruct" ploy like the main two parties are.

Unironically Hillary would’ve won if it wasn’t for the Green Party. Lmao

Attached: 9CCB7916-7BB6-43B0-A060-378F2198A6A5.jpg (510x770, 65K)

Why are you posting photos of a coalburner?

How do you know that if the green party wasn't there the voters would have voted for the democrats or voted at all?

She’s the most beautiful woman in the whole world. Her coalburning haunts me.

it's a fairly typical ashkenazi name you retard. Are you 12 or is your entire existence simply founded on memes?

Attached: 1527808091507.jpg (408x447, 27K)

shill

Lana is a goddess

Attached: 1515703508885.jpg (1242x816, 303K)

Unironically Trump would have won more if it wasn't for the Libertarian party.

Attached: Colorado 2016 election results.png (1133x238, 21K)

She truly is. I’ve said this several times before on here. But she made me have my sexual awakening when I was 13. She’s a qt3.14

Attached: 66BBD7F0-02CA-4F27-B9EB-FD411AE080A9.jpg (767x1024, 144K)

Libertarian party pisses me off but apparently Gary Johnson is in the lead for the New Mexican Senate seat so we may be able to Caucus with him on some issues. Trump should pull the republican nominee out of that area and recommend him.

Green Party votes won't even make a difference.
It's just as bad as those blaming Stein and Johnson for Trump winning

its almost like both parties are right of center

>not knowing about the hottest mene of late 2017

Attached: poland vs asteroid.png (1200x564, 568K)

Gary Johnson is a fucking idiot. A few protest votes doesn't mean you should cater to him.
You neocons are very low IQ people.

Taking a seat away from the Dems alone should be enough reason. There’s nothing to be gained in New Mexico for the Republican Party. Low IQ post.

>Zvi Goldblatt
>Check out my friend's blog - Kike Kikersteinberg

Gary Johnson is a dem in all but the name. It makes no difference the libertarian party died in 2016.

Yes. It also shows how little they know about midterms while they're pushing their Blue Wave

>The party of the incumbent president tends to lose ground during midterm elections: over the past 21 midterm elections, the President's party has lost an average 30 seats in the House, and an average 4 seats in the Senate; moreover, in only two of those has the President's party gained seats in both houses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_midterm_election

hahahahahaha

The reason the Green party or any other party for that matters exists is because people don't want your platform democucks. This applies to all parties but they just don't seem to get that and they cry and moan about it because they don't really want democracy just pure power.

Attached: 1488654621694.jpg (436x334, 32K)

He is lvl80

Attached: 1490662436488.png (659x525, 167K)

It use to happen a shit ton during the Bush years, but then the libertarian party just kinda became a outlier party that gets people who will always vote libertarian rather than a "I'm not a republican" party.

The Green party however, is quickly becoming the "I'm not a democrat" party for leftest

Really Green steals more rightwing votes than anything

Attached: 1485224700794.jpg (736x903, 157K)

enough with your shit you neoliberal kike faggot REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jow Forums needs to start running as extreme left Green Party candidates in every district. Worst case scenario is your fraud leads to victory then we have /ourguys/ in power to grease the wheels for the rest of us

Keep it clean, vote green.

Attached: 1533703375499.png (457x474, 157K)

maybe have a platform that isn't neoconservationism with a few fixes and and some one who votes green might vote for a Dem, Sanders doesn't seem to have a hard time reaching those votes

What do you mean shill? She's a literaly coalburner. If that doesn't bother you, it's okay, but don't pretend it's not true. Pathetic.

pure cohencidence