Why do black people talk on the phone on speaker exclusively?

Why do black people talk on the phone on speaker exclusively?

Attached: blackpersonspeakerphone.jpg (1600x1167, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4ko9Ogh75o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to attract attention from people like you

because they need to yell

To confound the white man

This is the fucking dumbest observation I have ever heard anyone make. I have literally never seen a black person answer the phone on speaker.

So that they can be even more annoying

>black
>people

does not compute

I see it literally every day.

degenerate white girls in Australia do this too now.
Thanks America!

For the same reason they feel compelled to blast their shitty hip hop music through their speakers on a crowded subway; they crave attention and love to be disruptive.

>. I have literally never seen a black person answer the phone on speaker

Attached: this-faggot.jpg (835x1034, 167K)

using a phone is hard duh

This

This

Why do so many of them walk around playing music without headphones. They're not that expensive, even a nigger should be able to afford some cheap ones.

I see this all the time too it's pretty damn annoying.

it's the whole loud nigger "LOOK AT ME" shit they always do their entire lives until an heroic cop guns them down for stealing the wrong bag of skittles

Sheeeeeiiiittttt

To make as much noise as possible.

Because she ain't finna mess up hurrr weave

Not true, many blacks, usually males, who all own used G3 Mac Pros from 2008 running pirated versions of Logic who are independent DJs and producers, use this single Bluetooth earpeices for calls because they important and are always hustling the next big track.

Bluegums love they Bluetooth.

youtube.com/watch?v=I4ko9Ogh75o

Read the instructions for your phone it clearly says do not place them near the ears

It's so their lips don't block the speaker.

Then you don't see or work with the blacks I deal with everyday aka ghetto ass niggers

Have you never seen them on a call? It's typically on speaker but they have headphones on and hold the phone at waist or brest level.

They lack social skills and self-awareness

You don't need to worry about using or not using speaker mode because you don't have any friends OP

I literally think this might be it. I do outsourced work in big box retail stores so I see them every day. They're children are allowed to scream cause they jus kees, and they literally scream at each other to communicate.

This is deepest ghetto lore. Be thankful you’ve never seen it, it means your only experince with them is through a Vietnamese Jai Alai forum.

attention

gas thread and everyone else who posted in it

Why do they cross busy streets where there is no crosswalk.

Why do they walk slowly into traffic expecting traffic to stop and wait while they saunter across the road.

Why do they wait to decide what to order until they reach the counter and then loudly review the options, asking their friends for their input on the pros and cons of each option.

You need to get out more. My old boss did literally this. His kid, also.

So do they don't get brain cancer.

Your right, I work 80+ hours a week and don't socialize anymore.

cause they got to let everyone know what they doin. I'm a big baller, shot caller.

Also, let’s take a moment to enjoy the image of niggers in 10 years going totally deaf between their cars subwoofers, shitty maxed out headphones, bitches yelling at them and the clubs they go to plus shooting while inside a car. They’ll be signing to each other but get shot for flashing the wrong gang signs. Peace on earth then.

They get to be louder that way.
They really like loud noises for some reason.

that might make them smarter

i cant speak for them but i myself cant touch the screen to my head or the damn thing will end the call or shut off

also many touch screens do not function as intended when i use them. many years ago i thought this was funny but never thought it was common. there was research done because apparently 1/5 people have this problem. you produce electrical bleed and have a basic charge (positive or negative). i have made windows 8 shut down on a laptop by using the touch pad

Because they're genetically programmed to be as obnoxious as possible.

It works desu.

I've ONLY ever seen them use it this way. Scratch that, females do. I think it's because they enjoy being loud, and if they put they girlfrien' Booneekwa on speaker, you have to her her ooking and eeking too. Double the pissed of perplexed honkies, double the fun.

Maybe they know something about the radiation from the phones that we don't.

Attached: smartbrother.jpg (292x367, 91K)

>I have literally never seen a black person
I envy you.

>I have literally never seen a black person answer the phone on speaker.
All the dealers in your area still use pagers?

Also wearing shower caps when it's bone dry out.
And 100% of black people I know want to own a dodge charger.

>Why do so many of them walk around playing music without headphones
shit
niggers walk around with HEADPHONES around their neck, blaring music
but won't put them over their ears.

Attached: 1532102585713.png (718x883, 628K)

Because they have a lot to say.

Attached: 21184945221_717cf0cc19_b.jpg (727x727, 54K)

There is a myriad of behaviors I thought were just a Jow Forums meme about black people until I moved out of the Midwest suburbs and into the city of Houston.

Middle of the day riding the metro rail and there is always 1 or 2 black people screaming on their phone while its on speaker. They have no self awareness and/or no understanding of how obnoxious of an atmosphere they create.

they are sociopaths due to low IQ

Attached: bo audacity.jpg (620x700, 43K)

the worst

I can't be the only one whos never seen a nigger eat pizza or drink a beer

Linearly-scaled-down skull implies smaller eardrum surface and therefore greater rigidity.

I've only had redheaded white people scream at me about "radiation from the internet" before, black people don't even think about it/think it exists.

Black people drink ciders and liquor heavily mixed with soda.

>They really like loud noises for some reason.
so do toddlers

Attached: retarded-niggers.png (562x296, 31K)

I work in an office where we use temps who are mostly all black. Everyday on lunch or on their breaks, nothing but fucking speaker phone conversations. The most mind boggling thing.

Heh, but I wonder now if this might be part of it? Their protuberant lips and prognathous upper and lower jaws put their mouth too far away for the mic in the phone to pic up properly. Ayo sail foams is raycis!

I thought the lip smacking thing was fake or some shit until a black dude gave a presentation and was actually doing it in the microphone .

WHEN YOU FINNA GO BACK TO SKOO KEISHA? WHY YOU SAY IT LIKE DAT? PUT YO DADDY ON DA PHONE RIGHT QUICK IM FINNA AXE HIM SOMETHING *AHYUCK* AYE

Attached: black-reality-don't-matter.webm (638x428, 2.32M)

fpbp

i do it to sometimes because i'm a big baller too.,

This is why whites need to shut down our civilization for 6 months. Pull the plug on civilization, let the shitskins literally eat the leftists then we go in to clean up 28 Weeks Later

Fucking this. Never go to a club/bar without making sure it is not black owned, your ears will be ringing when you leave. Doesn't matter how many people or there or the size of the place, they simply blast the music to the point of giving everyone hearing damage for NO FUCKING REASON.

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-07-06-02-57.png (708x957, 916K)

Because they are seeking attention

So that everyone around them knows they aren't listening to 'at the 3rd stroke the time will be ...' and pretending they have friends.

no problem, kiwibro

Attached: Iggy_Azalea_August_2015.jpg (400x599, 50K)

Congrats on not living around blacks. Some of us don't have that luxury.

I always see Indians using those apple earphones with the mics built in, holding the microphone right up to their face.

gorilla lips mute the mic
also
>having a mobile

They must be seen and heard

Blacks are chads they're ultimately redpilled and they don't give a FUCK about what random people who hate them have to think about them- They enjoy their lives and will reincarnate into childish gods

Attached: vasudeva-carries-new-born-krishna-to-gokul-ad64_l.jpg (546x750, 122K)

>So do they don't
nigger detected

Blacks care very much about what people think of them. Everything they do is for attention, something they never got from their dads.

I do this most of the time to keep the radioactive waves from penetrating my skull. Never seen a nog do it though.

I live with a black guy; it's horribly true. They also can't help but randomly play loud rap over whatever other people are doing. Luckily this guy turns it off when I yell at him.

Habit from their tech-support job.

This

Attached: 1529775247722.jpg (675x459, 280K)

Underdeveloped prefrontal cortex = underdeveloped sense of consideration for others

Attached: 1523405203771.jpg (3592x2247, 520K)

>Luckily this guy turns it off when I yell at him
That's not luck. Unfortunately disciplining niggers is a lost art.

Didn't know my dad was black. I'm pretty sure talking on speaker is just boomer behavior.

They do it all the time, they even do it with people around

>blacks
>chads
>poorest demographic
>ugly
>sickel cell
>aids
>gibs
>blm
>wewuzkangz
>highest incarceration rate
>low job prospects
>dumb
>dont have a single country that isn't a 3rd world shithole
>cant into education, misspell basic english, change the syllabus to 'nog slang'
>ee bonn eeks
kek

He's already mentioned that I'm the alpha of the friend group. I've taken that to mean I should tell him when he's acting like a dick.

>more individualistic
based

Attached: blakkdad.png (349x349, 215K)

Why do "professional" 9-5 people of colour, especially Africans and Arabic-speakers, spend every waking second making personal calls whenever they are on lunch or break. What do they think they have to mumble about that is so important?

poorfag if you live with blacks, you ARE black

Because niggerdom is a microcosm of the schoolyard. They shout at everybody how much dollaz theys got, how many bitches dey fuck, etc. It's the closest thing their inferior brains can come to maintaining a social structure that doesn't involve machetes.

>pic unrelated

Attached: 1523483424841.jpg (505x401, 54K)

>This is the fucking dumbest observation I have ever heard anyone make. I have literally never seen a black person answer the phone on speaker.
This is true.

But it doesn't answer the really serious question of why the only people who ever wear socks with sandals are white. Why the fuck is this? Is it about something in the water supply?

Attached: White people stuff.png (500x472, 107K)

That's kinda weird I've never seen that either
I mean I must have because they pretty much only served pizza at our school but definitely not with beer.

blacks literally can not understand other people may be annoyed by their conversation, their entire mind is focused on talking to Taquesha

They either talk on speaker or they talk loudly with earphones in and the phone held away from their bodies.

The worst is when they are in public and loudly playing trap music through their fucking phone speaker. Even if I've seen them with earphones talking to someone, they choose to listen to their music over a low-quality piece of shit phone speaker JUST SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE LOOK AT THEM.

They do it ALL the time you nigger loving kike faggot

While the list is pretty funny, the sock with sandal debacle is definitely a chink thing.

Attached: chopchop.jpg (1500x1000, 448K)

speaker and facetime are pretty common desu

I honestly think that's a white person pretending to be all Asian and shit.