Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Piccadilly Gardens tomorrow

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Piccadilly Gardens tomorrow.

Attached: 1533519079660.jpg (500x713, 100K)

Attached: 1527822343289.jpg (625x403, 25K)

Why not?

Get me in the screencap senpai

digits and this becomes true

Reported to SOCA

Godspeed /b/ro

Attached: 1523617157324.jpg (400x400, 17K)

MODS?

Don't tell me what to do faggot

don't make us wait too long

Attached: any minute now.gif (672x368, 1.3M)

>no digits
It's not happening (add me on the screencap in case I'm wrong)

Attached: Seek_infinite_medical_help.jpg (320x278, 9K)

OMG free blowjobs on Piccadilly tomorrow

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of Japan and I’m responsible for heart attacks of criminals world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed kills. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of wits and I’m the god of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another name. I will wipe you the fuck out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and kill you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my notebook. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you fucking tounge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Well at least tell us why.

A-are you going t-to livestream i-it?

dumb frogposter

include me in the screencaps. babba booey babba booey

trips summon big happening

Digits and nothin happens.

wew 0161 manny on the map- I wouldnt go to picadilly gardens anyway its a shithole filled with spice zombies and thugs

Attached: 1440321557464.jpg (500x497, 44K)

30 year old boomer. You saw it here first.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAPS!! HI MOM!!!!

Attached: 1531354704813.png (846x1080, 545K)

Muhammad?

Bump for dead niggers

>Going anywhere and not fapping to traps all day long

Attached: 1465334882535.jpg (723x1200, 568K)

go back to /b/

At what time? I have to be there in the morning.