Attached: well.png (942x1348, 1.06M)

i think you did it wrong, retard

those are the same option you fucking brainlet, thats not how the meme works

>ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERIMUTT MEME
You guys deserve the blue wave

top kek you're a retard.

Attached: 6MQi1Wx.gif (400x207, 1.12M)

Left button and cut off welfare.

There's very little support to overturn Roe v. Wade on this board. It's mostly Christfag boomers.

I also genuinely think overturning Roe v. Wade is one of the only things that could make Trump lose in 2020. He's already at a historic deficit with young women.

Ebin fail OP

you're a fucking idiot. The meme has to be correct. Stop being a fucking retard.

You'll need to abolish welfare before you can ban abortion. Remove all the safety nets that encourage babies being born out of wedlock. Make women face actual consequences for their rides on the cock carousel.

The argument can be made that it's unconstitutional and should have never been brought to the supreme court in the first place.

The scotus has appellate jurisdiction over anything. Read Article III you dumb evangelinigger.

Don’t give planned parenthood federal or state funding. They can pay for their own operations if they have enough money to spend massive amounts on political campaigns.

Keeping it as it is means literally spending your tax dollars on democratic campaigns without your consent.

nobody needs to ban abortion, they just need to encourage people not to do it. if you ban it then women will resort to using clothes hangers and feminists will go so apeshit that men and women will never have offspring again. but the state should absolutely never fund an abortion unless a fucking crackhead has a baby, ie cases where we save money and a future mass murderer by aborting.

Niggers aren't what I'd consider sentient life so culling their young isn't a sin

THAT'S NOT HOW THE MEME WORKS

Only fetuses who came from non white fathers or mothers can be aborted. Call it the White Privilege tax

>using white writing on white background

Someone should have aborted you

Shut it down then

We don't want to shut them down. We want to cut their tax payer funding. 500 million a year. They are huge fund raising wing of the DNC. They are using tax payer funds to organize their political machine.

Only anons who don’t get laid are against abortion lol. Be honest 99% of you guys are neckbeards who jerk off to hentai and weird ass fetishes. Long live abortion lmao

This to a point. While planned parenthood is keeping us from having to pay whores more welfare, it also incentivizes being a degenerate whore since it gives irresponsible whores a way to avoid responsibility. Both welfare and PP need to die together

>Implying back street abortions and coat hangers won't make an enormous comeback.
Nogs will chose to kill their own children for us rather than have to face the prospect of caring for them.

Attached: 1518131676554.jpg (596x600, 107K)

user, how much does abortion cost? a couple of hundreds of dollars?

user, how much does a nigger cost? over a million dollars of tax payer money wasted on keeping said nigger alive in a prison cell?

Come on. We need abortions.

>being offended by the color white
I see you schlomo goldblatt

You made my argument for me. We “need” abortions as long as there is a welfare state. Abortions, beyond being child murder, incentivize whores to be whores and further degeneracy. So get rid of both

Abortion kills no one of value, so why ban a practice White Nationalists don't practice?

Every enemy uterus is a weapon. Ban abortion and you flood us with more niggers! Pro-abortion is PRO-WHITE. The lesser (w)hites aren't needed.

>Fight for ban on abortion
>Takes so long to get it that black people aren't a problem by then

anti-abortion is anti-white. That's just the fact of the matter. Thanks to abortion blacks will never be more than a tiny % of the population in the US. All we need to do is push it on hispanics and we might turn things around. I'd rather 100 shitskin babies get aborted for every 1 white than be overrun with niggers and spics.