Is she right?

Is she right?

Attached: thot.png (585x402, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/insights/082216/top-9-shareholders-facebook-fb.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is she controlled opposition or just retarded?

Lmfao y'all special

yes and no

RWRetardS

This is why women should stay out of the voting booth and put in the kitchen. The shareholders own it.

probably, I'd tell her she's right if you catch my drift.

No she’s not right at all and this is why you don’t let women represent your political views

Attached: 3D2B4AE9-03B6-41E7-9D89-34F951314241.jpg (618x597, 76K)

No. She's absolutely retarded. Just because a business is publicly traded doesn't mean the government has absolute control over it. Sage.

Fucking libtears already crying after being proven wrong. lol cucks!

Attached: trolling libtards.jpg (480x480, 58K)

>ya'll
Back to r*ddit

Fuck no. Facebook is a corporation. You can buy shares in it. That doesn't mean it's a public business.

Actually, doesn't the Federal Reserve own stock through quantitative easing? Does it own Facebook stock through this?

this, its a little more complicated than that.

but in all honestly social media needs to be forced to obey the constitution, or face anti-trust for their obvious conspiracy against "conservative" (read: non-leftist) voices.

>Is she right?
yep

nigger voice
OHNONONONNONO OHHHH AHAHAHHAHAA

What a fucking idiot, publicly traded doesn't not mean it's owned by the government

>privately owned business
>publicly traded company

why not both?

Publicly traded != publicly owned

Commerce clause makes it subject to federal regulation.

so who owns it then, a bunch of jews or what?

Yeah but legally they litterally only have an obligation to make their shareholders money so you would have to are are that either way I'm assuming

>Publicly traded is not private

Oh God. Millie, shut the hell up before you do more damage.

Yeah, pretty much.

Publicly traded means anyone has the right to buy shares (partial ownership) from any current owner, assuming that current owner is willing to sell.

Publicly owned means the government owns it and makes all decisions.

As Facebook is publicly traded it's owned by anyone who chose to spend money on it. This means mostly rich Jews

Whoever controls most of the stock. Do you seriously not understand that a company going public just means stock ownership is 'free for all'?

investopedia.com/articles/insights/082216/top-9-shareholders-facebook-fb.asp

The Central Bank of Switzerland owns a significant amount of Facebook, so it's not completely private.

I love Millies opinions.
Just want to squeeze them.
Put my face inbetween her opinions and have her suffocate me.

Attached: 1516143178340.webm (1920x1080, 2.59M)

/thread

Attached: 1513197600916.webm (853x480, 2.04M)

>y'all
sounds like you're special too

Attached: 1477443857567.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: 1533750246511.png (960x938, 517K)

Why are people obsessed with the legality of this shit?

A good business shouldn't want a guy who claims he rapes children, and is a pedophile, to be making movies for children.
A good business shouldn't ban a popular news outlet because they hate their benign opinions.

Attached: 1529548427523.webm (948x720, 2.95M)

Attached: 1521591784996.jpg (819x1024, 114K)

shes wrong, but if you think any of the big tech firms aren't sucking off the government teet then you're a retard. any organization the government gives money or favors to should be under the bill of rights.

I'm going to start a publicly traded company that only makes dick cakes.

Attached: 1533423870187.jpg (425x566, 30K)

do u think alex bang her.

wimp wimp