Ever notice how 90% of the attacks on richard spencer here are character assassination?

ever notice how 90% of the attacks on richard spencer here are character assassination?

Attached: 799089740f63276473171589fcb1f289ed8b527b7ff88678b0c0f5fabb19e44e_3892234.jpg (750x563, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Notice that since Trump won we're constantly flooded with people calling him and every other right wing personality jewish. We have to remind them to use the meme flags though to conceal their intentions.

Attached: 633159EF-B88E-47D2-8F24-FE43348FBA7F.jpg (1500x1466, 270K)

He’s handsome

Attached: 322BA47A-7142-4234-8D75-202E22149A0E.jpg (627x482, 53K)

That should never happen when someone makes themselves the head of a movement.

Such a cutie!

Attached: 921C8E3E-8D29-45E8-B0B1-0DBFA1F6BDFE.jpg (1000x1000, 190K)

>ever notice how 90% of the attacks on richard spencer here are character assassination?

When one is an awful human, that can be expected.

Describe awful. Please.

>faggot larper pretends to be the leader of the alt-right movement (which isn't a real movement)
>(((Jews Media))) gives him airtime because he's a faggot larper who makes everyone who supports Trump look like a literal nazi
If Spencer wasn't a complete disaster he wouldn't have gotten any attention at all.

Richard Spencer has his own Barneyfag thats obsessed with him and destroys every thread about him, see
now with that said, Richard Spencer is also still a faggot

ayyy his wife has big tits tho rite

>because there are so many good things to talk about

my case in point

all you have to do is mention his name once and they show up
>omg ur a literal nazi if ur not a MAGA Movement™ civic nationalist
kys pede

Notice how this isn't The Daily Stormer? It's kind of like people here have a differing range of opinions which offer them some perspective outside of huffing Spencer's asshole. Who knew?
Ever notice how 90% of the time Spencer shows up in public, he says or does something fucktarded that makes the right look bad? Hmm, almonds activated.

Attached: 1525623684983.png (478x483, 171K)

kek fucking T_D cuck. We shold fucking ban Trump generals so we can get rid off these fucking r*dditors

SAGE kike threads about their controlled op assets

t. kike

>Ever notice how 90% of the time Spencer shows up in public, he says or does something fucktarded that makes the right look bad?

No Ive never noticed this cuckboi

he's an eceleb faggot who claims to be the leader of an entire movement. I still can't believe you retards went to C-ville last year into what was an obvious trap.

Then you and fucking morons like you got the (((leader))) you deserve. Enjoy UtR2, it's going to be hard to top a death by heart attack, a Challenger mowing through a crowd of people, a tiki torch march designed to look like a KKK lynch mob, and an actual fucking helicopter crash, but I'm sure if anyone can fuck things up even worse for the right in time for the midterm elections, it's your guy.

Attached: 1533479754675.jpg (2474x2937, 1.23M)

how is he "making the right look bad"? by raising racial awareness? are you upset you can't pretend civic nationalism works anymore?
>everyone is a kike don't trust anyone never go outside stay on stormfront
>claims to be the leader of an entire movement
false. the media called him the "leader of the alt right" but he never identified as such
>insults taxi driver for being indian
sounds nothing like spencer, nice antifa pic though

He's such obvious controlled opposition that it amazes me how he still has legitimate followers
>do a Nazi salute at a Trump inauguration party
>turn a protest against the removal of confederate statues into a white nationalist rally, thus dooming the entire preservation movement
>hold a rally at Kate Steinle's murder site the day after her murderer was found not guilty, giving the media the narrative they want
There's also the fact that he claims to be a leader in the "alt-right," which is a term that the media invented and that only leftists and kikes ever use unironically

>character assassination
Nice meme

>Oy vey! He makes us look like nazis!!! The librulz are the real racists!!!! MAGA!

and he aint my leader kike shill

Attached: 1515198716509.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

>goes after pic instead of text
Let me repeat that for you without a pic, so you don't get distracted by colors and stuff:
Then you and fucking morons like you got the (((leader))) you deserve. Enjoy UtR2, it's going to be hard to top a death by heart attack, a Challenger mowing through a crowd of people, a tiki torch march designed to look like a KKK lynch mob, and an actual fucking helicopter crash, but I'm sure if anyone can fuck things up even worse for the right in time for the midterm elections, it's your guy.
>How is he making the right look bad?
Uhm

>ever notice how 90% of the attacks on richard spencer here are character assassination?
As they should be.

Attached: 1510814160867.png (1140x797, 638K)

>defends vehemently despite overwhelming mountain of fuckups Spencer has accumulated
>"N-not my leader . . . heh! If you notice anything he does wrong, though, you're like this MM guy, no in-between!"
Sure.

I've never said anything like an Ad Hominem about him, still shills attacked me.

He is one thing when blasting Sargon and other cucks, but all these Rallies bullshit is like a big honeypot

>defends vehemently
wrong
>Despite overwhelming mountain of fuckups Spencer has accumulated
I cant think of one overwhelming mountain of a fuckup
>N-not my leader
yes?

I wish you fucking election magapede civicnationalist cuckolds would all just leave tbqh fäm

>do a Nazi salute at a Trump inauguration party
false, he raised his glass and some members in the audience did nazi salutes
>turn a protest against the removal of confederate statues into a white nationalist rally, thus dooming the entire preservation movement
richard spencer didn't organise the rally, he was a guest. this has always been about preserving white history
>hold a rally at Kate Steinle's murder site the day after her murderer was found not guilty, giving the media the narrative they want
there's literally nothing wrong with that
>There's also the fact that he claims to be a leader in the "alt-right,"
he doesn't, the media call him that but he never identified as such
>which is a term that the media invented
richard spencer and paul gottfried coined the term in 2008

funny how it's always the same false arguments
>Enjoy UtR2
richard spencer has NOTHING to do with that rally, he even stated on twitter that he won't be attending and advised others not to
>and an actual fucking helicopter crash
that had fuck all to do with the rally, it was a pilot error you lying little rat
>midterm elections
who gives a shit? so the cuckservatives lose? what did they achieve in the two years they had power? voting changes nothing
he hasn't done anything public since spring, see pic related

Attached: Untitled.png (1456x490, 107K)

Ok, you're shitposting then.

>Spencer
is this 2016? LOL spencer is literally nobody. he was rekt by Jow Forums and exposed as a Zionist shill.
>pic related

Attached: richard spencer zionism 9.jpg (1308x654, 153K)

He sure gets a licking on this board. I've never looked into it. Hearing him host Jeremy Bowden was always good.

Fine then.
DC rally is going to be a shit show.

Attached: civil war.jpg (1500x1001, 268K)

>faggot Pan-Eurpean who has "moved on" form nationalism
>think he's some elite class of faggot who will rule over us
>WHY DON"T U GUIZE LIEK HIM

Gee I fucking wonder.

Attached: DHbHXfGVwAAAMxh.jpg (912x565, 86K)

I have noticed. No single person being mentioned here brings out the shills quite like Spencer does.

>>and an actual fucking helicopter crash
>that had fuck all to do with the rally, it was a pilot error you lying little rat
Ok, and? Where's the lie? A fucking helicopter crashed at the rally. It was the cherry on top of a clusterfuck sundae.
>Richard Spencer has NOTHING to do with that rally
Nah, just the first one. Which he organized with a Jew named Jason Kessler, who is organizing this one. Imagine my shock.

I have this haircut, tre handsome

>holding israel up as an example makes you a zionist
paranoid moron/shill
>A fucking helicopter crashed
and it wasn't his fault, so why mention it?
>Which he organized with a Jew named Jason Kessler
he didn't organise charlottesville 2, he was invited

same lies, same false arguments, every fucking time

Yeah, people come out of the woodwork to suck his dick and defend him to the death like jilted faggots whenever anyone says something negative about him, weird.

I've been at the old threads that warned about Eurasian shills working for either Russia or some ideologues out there, probably China as well.
I think it was Duguin who started all that shit.

Attached: Dugin-NBP_bunker-1996.jpg (960x504, 73K)

"It [Israel] is a country for Jews and Jews around the world." -- Richard Spencer

THAT IS ZIONISM you dumb kike

nice digits

im pretty sure this guy is a fed

this
he is a cult of personality wanker that is more useful to the left than right

>magapede
they were here before you and dicky Spencer started spamming this board with larping faggotry

>It [Israel] is a country for Jews and Jews around the world
he's just stating a fact there, he doesn't support or oppose israel, he uses it as a precedent for his own grand vision
yes the feds want people to support white nationalism makes perfect sense
that's right having intellectuals and public figures is the worst thing you can do for a movement, you should just go back to stormfront and Jow Forums and shitpost there until your race goes extinct

>SO WHAT IF A HELICOPTER CRASHED IT'S NOT LIKE IT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RALLY
>One of a dozen law enforcement helicopters flys over the funeral of Trooper-Pilot Berke M.M. Bates at Saint Paul’s Baptist Church Aug. 18, 2017 in Richmond, Va. Bates and Lieutenant Pilot Jay Cullen were killed when their Bell 407 helicopter crashed into a wooded area while they were monitoring the civil unrest during the white supremacy ‘Unite the Right’ rally August 12 in Charlottesville, VA.
While I disagree with the white supremacy horseshit, it had everything to do with that clusterfuck of a rally. If it wasn't as big of a shitshow as it turned out to be, that helicopter would have been elsewhere. Blow it out your ass, you retarded limey fuck.
>he didn't organise charlottesville 2, he was invited
>inviting Jews to your white nationalist party
See where that's a fuckup?
Your shit is radioactive and stupid and you have to resort to defending it with hair-splitting semantics. Nobody wants it.

ive been here for over 10 years my magapede nigger loving nigger dick sucking civic nationalist cuckold r*dditor. Get off my board

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38

Richard Spencer is a Glow in the dark CIA nigger

Attached: DHS-_Aidan_Gillen_in_TDKR.jpg (757x720, 251K)

the best thing about these threads is the majority of the attacks on Spencer are based on how he is portrayed by the media. really makes you think

Absolutely. I wonder why 100% of the attacks on Spencer and Nazis aren’t physical.

Attached: D78C42C8-6CC4-46C1-89C4-E7F80C4E9CBB.gif (480x240, 1.55M)

Of course it's not factual. Modern Jews have NO historical connected to Palestine. Israel only exists because of a holocaust that didn't even happen - it's an illegal and occupying power. The belief Jews belong in Israel is ZIONISM.

>using Israel as an example of a real life ethnostate that Whites could mimic
seems pretty fucking smart to me. Force kikes kvetching about Whites to disavow their own ethnostate or shut the fuck up about us. You have to be a literal retard not to understand this

>"I hate Nazis and I'm not a racist."
>"HEIL TRUMP" *nazi salute in front of an ensemble of MSM cameras*
>"Guys, I already told you that Nazis are dumb and racism is stupid."

Attached: 1491424107819.gif (261x253, 1.44M)

All those words while saying nothing. Seriously, it's obvious you don't belong. Go back to larping with dicky on plebbit or wherever the fuck you faggots came from.

>Wow, all those buzzwords, he MUST be /oneofus/ for sure!

1 spencer didn't organise the rally
2 the helicopter crash was an accident
the only reason you're bringing it up is because you ran out of arguments
>inviting Jews to your white nationalist party
no richard was invited not the other way round you fucking illiterate spazmoid
israel is a state moron, he's referring to the state and its policies. whether it deserves to exist is another issue entirely

dudes a fucking democrat. ANDREW JACKSON!?
that fucking cuck. brb, gotta find a street. tummys rumbling.

You meant to say
>ever notice how 90% of the attacks on every right winger here are character assassination?

who are you quoting? spencer doesn't counter signal "racism" you're putting words into his mouth

why not use Japan and expose israel for white genocide? :)

That would imply that he has any sort of character or personality.

Thats right go-guys Richard Spencer is a nazi! My wifes based black bull voted for Trump! Im not racist! BASED

t.basedpede

Attached: 9832798437493862348974326789.jpg (608x402, 25K)

you meant to say
>ever notitce how 90% of the attacks on everyone to the right of bernie are character assassination?

reminder that one of the dead cops was the driver

Attached: dead cop driver.jpg (810x521, 137K)

Adding too this. You should assume that when anyone posts anything along the lines of "this person disagrees with you on X, thus you should hate them" that, that's a shill.

maybe because japan isn't a legally defined ethnostate and isn't as relevant in people's lives? how many japanese journalists are there in america?
it's very suspicious behaviour

In all honesty, I like Richard, but those photoshops of him are fucking hilarious.

see
pick a thread and debate me in it, shill

By the way. This Goblino Hapa has been visiting my country several times, and having meetings with known Unionists. Pic related.

Fucking hapas get out REEE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (874x595, 65K)

Search his Twitter.

Here are some other words he said:
>"I want a white ethnostate in America!... no i don't plan to do anything racist or bad to make it happen, I'll just pay blacks $100 to move to africa!"
He's a fucking retard and a fraud.

hi dinesh

ever notice how you're a faggot for even bringing up this loser

>You ran out of arguments
I dunno, user, I mean, besides Heather Heyer, the Challenger plowing through that crowd, and that nighttime tiki torch lynch mob shit, it's already pretty bad. And it's BECAUSE of all that shit that a helicopter was there to begin with. UtR unironically cost those officers their lives. It doesn't matter if it was an accident or not: No UtR, no crash. Get it now? Or do you need me to use flash cards for you, too, you fucking simpleton?
>spencer didn't organize it
I'm seeing on a lot of Google hits that he did. Considering he was in league with that Kessler kike, I'm going to err on the side of caution here and say that the SELF-PROCLAIMED LEADER OF THE ALT-RIGHT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH ORGANIZING UtR.
>no Richard was invited not the jew
Same fucking difference at this point, but maybe get your context straight next time you type at me.

The levels of projection and implications in your post is sad. You and your ilk have been told to fuck off since spencer posted the thread with cnn shoehorning him as a somebody when he was a literal who. you retarded fucks aren't welcome here.

Attached: 1533682580895.png (310x250, 29K)

>I'm seeing on a lot of Google hits that he did
>trusting jewgle
shameful

Attached: 1532139601744.jpg (624x624, 51K)

He is an obvious controlled opposition retard, either that or just incredibly stupid, go back to r/altright and TRS

Who isn't controlled opposition?

That's because most people are too stupid to understand anything besides innuendo and character assassination. The actual problems with Richard Spencer are that he isn't that smart, his program doesn't make sense, and he sucks at his job. Listen to any discussion he made with Jonathan Bowden and Richard Spencer plays the straight man to Bowden's genius. Spencer's political program has varied between White identity revival even in a minority future, a White ethnostate, a White empire, and something something Duginism. Finally he sucks at his job as an editor. Every time he has been an editor he has lost his job or the periodical he edited collapsed under his mismanagement.

The real story is not how much Richard Spencer sucks, but how much everyone else sucks worse. Which is why Spencer remains prominent.

Attached: Richard Spencer.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

>trusting a serial fuckup who always seems to have a camera crew in tow to catch his disasters on film and circulate them to MSM
gooby pls

Yeah. By creating this thread, you've just incited more of it.

Rand and Ron Paul.

>You and your ilk have been told to fuck off
Im not some (((Trump))) worshipping muttmerican civic cuckionalist. I have never been told to fuck off

Attached: 1515374761773.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

because japan isn't a legally defined ethnostate and isn't as relevant in people's lives. you know why there are arabs in israel, you don't need me to explain it to you

you're sounding like a broken record
>Heather Heyer, the Challenger plowing through that crowd
yeah that was totally richard's fault and not james fields'
do i need to remind again you that richard didn't organise the event
>I'm seeing on a lot of Google hits that he did
nice argument
>SELF-PROCLAIMED LEADER OF THE ALT-RIGHT
that's a false statement, he never declared himself the leader of the alt right

you don't even speak like someone from this board and you're citing "google searches" and MSM, gee i wonder what your agenda could be
no argument, same unfounded accusations

i gotta give it too you antifa are fucking smart these days, you certainly know how to cause infighting

>japan isn't a legally defined ethnostate
who gives a shit? Japan is 99.5% JAPANESE. It's literally an ethnostate LOL Israel isnt even 80% Jewish PLUS Israel engages in white genocide. So hmmmm why not use Japan while destroying Israel? :)

see

Japan is an island. Israel is a better example, surrounded by outgroups

Why is Israel better when Israel isn't even 80% Jewish and Israel engages in white genocide? :)

Its a waste of time, you're either swept up in his cult of personality and actually tied your own identity to the alt right label despite the fact it only gained prominence as a target for the left to use, or you're proactively seeking to promote controlled opposition larping that does nothing but play into leftist strawman, following an obvious opportunist because you're incapable of thinking for yourself and would like others to join you in your eceleb worship

Yeah, real curious how he went from an obscure fringe figure to having MSM coverage all the time the day after Trump won, wow, it's almost as if the media made him.

Okay heres some real criticism of him:
>The man supports the existance of Israel despite its war-crimes, influence on the world stage and sneaky way it was founded
>Even in europe and in regards to europe he supports white racial unity, a modernist, pathetic, anti-nationalist concept, saying quote ''I have "always been highly skeptical of so-called 'Euro-Skeptics.'" for the reason i just mentioned
>He supports donald trump, a sneaky establishment plant, that very obviously is no racial nationalist and is a willing contender in global capitalism and environment exploitation
>He is a race-worshipper, he does not advocate a society of the worthy, he advocates a society of white people, for no other reason than an identity crisis
>He is not a fascist, making him useless and disgraceful to fascists
>his ''opposition'' to faggotry goes as far as being anti gay marriage, and his defense of faggots goes as far as BARRING ANYONE WITH ANTI-GAY VIEWS FROM THE 2015 NPI MEETING
>He is morally absent as a result of his race worship, he advocates abortion simply because it'll mean less brown people, this is a sick attitude to have no matter how much of a white nationalist you are
>He is an atheist
>Despite this term being thrown around a lot, the word 'larper' pertains to him perfectly, from his 'Hail Trump' speech, to his tiki torch rallies
>He is a terrible leader as he has done NOTHING to put him in charge of a nationalist movement and it SHOWS, he is a wine sipping intellectual that writes mediocre articles telling us things that we already know
>Spencer believes in white pride and the unification of a pan-European "white race" in a "potential racial empire" resembling the Roman Empire. This is insane, and not wanted in Europe.
>Some of the things adolf Hitler did 'were despicable' in his eyes
>he led, good men into a police controlled disaster at Charlottsville and ran the fuck away when things started flying
>he does not practice self-improvement
cont.

Attached: his own words.jpg (663x1609, 306K)

>implying again
>using echoes wrong
>mutt
you stand out worse than a sore thumb. Bet you can't even speak finnish, can ya finnknight?
>I've never been told to fuck off
yes, you have. it's sad Lauren and dicky have to hire you to shill for them kys chink

Thanos was made by Jews.

Ever notice how Spencer doesn't reply to substantial critiques, and is afraid to debate hostile right wing voices like Pleasureman?

He's a conman.

>that's a false statement, he never declared himself the leader of the alt right
>coined the term "alt-right"
>editor of Altright.com
Okie dokie.

Osaan puhua suome vitun amerikkalainen homo.

>Le lauren shekeltern
>Le finn knight!

god you're such a fucking loq iq muttmerican cuckold. The soone you get BLACKED out of existance the better

Attached: 1511564282279.png (532x483, 18K)

>muh blacked
>muh mutt
k schlomo, it's a shame you haven't been gassed.

You obviously found out about him through the media, I've known about Spencer for years

>schlomo

Whats wrong with being jewish my civic nationalist americuckold maga friend? Based Trumps a jew

Attached: 1429212375094.jpg (288x399, 47K)