WHATS THE ENDGAME

So how's this whole thing end here with Mueller and specifically Trump

It's been over a year now and the mid terms are less than 100 days away. Trumps lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, is insistent this will end by Sept 1st

So just a big nothing burger? No charges?

Indictment of a sitting US President leading to an impeachment trail? Impeachment trail

Arrest of Trump? The crazy liberal nutjob theory of him being a Russian agent working for Putin?

Just collusion? But charged with Obstruction of Justice?

Attached: mueller_trump.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/377409983/Gohmert-Mueller-UNMASKED
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-trump-promoted-conspiracy-theories-here-s-truth-n891756
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-trump-emoluments-court-20180725-story.html
int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/80-netyksho-et-al-indictment/ba0521c1eef869deecbe/optimized/full.pdf?action=click&module=Intentional&pgtype=Article
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/294465-cnn-anchor-stunned-that-clinton-aides-destroyed-phones-with
youtube.com/watch?v=4qBtaefS7L0
youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/28/reince-priebus/did-hillary-clinton-call-african-american-youth-su/
snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im so sick of this shit I don't even care if Trump gets arrested. Just shut the fuck up

Bread & Circus for leftist retards.

arrested for what though?

I got curious about Mueller once. I read his bio - a decorated infantry officer. Princeton Grad. NYU grad. Head of FBI. Private Sector Career... I thought to myself.. "Why didn't this guy run for prez"? Looked him up. He is in his 70s.

And then I realized... That's what he's doing. 2020 is his last chance. He has gathered a lot of publicity doing this. He is ambitious. He has all of the needed credentials.

He is going to go for it.

Conspiracy and money laundering

probably some shit charges to send people flying off the rail, like failing to comply with the two scoops act of 2015

Q predicted this

that is hilarious. Mueller has given no public speeches, no press conferences. for all the laser focused attention his investigation gets on the news, I have never heard his voice, never seen his face in motion. its all photos of him looking grim. If you are going to run for president, you need A LOT of media exposure.

I would expect Michael Avenati to run for President, first

So all of congress gets the death sentence. Seems harsh but the siths deal in aboslute terms. No negotiation with rat faced pig men in bastardized suits made from bugmen.

campaign finance violations. Not the thing you get "arrested for", but it has laid other men low.
conspiracy to defraud the American People.
Emoluments Clause violations. a LOT of skeezy countries poured a shitload of money into his hotels, Mar a Lago, and inauguration celebration. to say nothing of the support Russia gave him with the DNC hacks
Money Laundering. shit people actually get arrested for.
engaging in deals with corrupt nations. particularly that Trump Tower in Kazakhstan

hey, you guys get Bread and Circus from the White House. don't blame us for feeling left out

To troll liberals. Mueller gonna say Trump is clean and Trump knows this. Trumo just likes the drama.

its going to drag on and on. mueller is not going to stop until he is stopped. Trump needs to fire nosenstein and even sessions if they refuse to put an end to this bogus investigation

the endgame is to chase down all the threads and to bring charges against all the guilty people. that is what Mueller was directed to do. the guy is an FBI man. he is perfectly happy digging up shit and following leads.

also, Guiliani can do fuck all to dictate how long the investigation will last. if this were some black guy raping one of your precious white women, you would want the cops to rip up every house in the ghetto, looking for evidence. but since its your boy, you get antsy when things drag on for too long? crimes are being investigated. if Drumpf is innocent, then he should shut and chill the fuck out

oh, I forgot Obstruction of Justice.

There is no proof Russia hacked the dnc. Turn the server over

>campaign finance violations. Not the thing you get "arrested for", but it has laid other men low.
You lost after that

Attached: 6C9AD71D-0FBE-45AC-8391-1677CEA11B92.jpg (625x626, 27K)

If Dems take the House, Mueller writes something up that gives them an excuse to impeach Trump.

If Rs hold the House, Mueller keeps investigating everyone Trump's ever talked to give the media and excuse to hit Trump.

why should they? Hillary Clinton was investigated for half a decade for something that was eventually about as damning as a wet fart. Remember Bengazi? Trey Goudy spent more time and money on that goose chase than was spent on the 9/11 investigation.

They’re trying to find any technicality to get him on. They don’t have shit but need something to show. Probably try a perjury trap

Republicans always told me if I have nothing to hide I shouldn't be afraid. Is Trump afraid? Bootlickers FAGGOTS have used Trump of all people as a father figure and you're made your boy is being investigated.
>his supreme court pick was a lawyer indicting Clinton but now says you can't indict a sitting president
>his VP said a president should be impeached for moral failings
Hypocritical fucksticks the lot of you. You just want to watch the world burn unaware it will spread to your house too.

no proof? you realized that Marina Butina and a dozen other Russians have been indicted. the FBI knows what Russian intelligence officer was at the computer when they realized that their systems had been back-hacked and tried to delete everything

Trey gowdy is a swamp monster. Controlled op. All bark no bite. Different side of the same coin

mueller has his own mini law firm funded by endless amounts of money and can investigate anyone for literally any tenuous reason they can cook up with russia; and if he catches trump on something or even just brankrupts people on his team its all bonus for history

he has the entire support of deep state and the pedo power group

To undermine the credibility of the President and pressure the public into removing him. He's a bad face for those in power. They prefer Obama types.

CIA and FBI employees work 20-30 years. Multiple presidents. They can with ease wait them out. Or leak information that hurts the president. Or not carry out that high risk high reward operation (such as the Osama operation) that would help him. Or do they opposite and actively undermine policy decisions to hurt him.

They have more power than the President. They haven't proven anything. They lie constantly. And people STILL side with them.

They run the country.

And that’s proof how?

oh, you wee, little babes. ever hear of John Edwards? promising liberal Democrat, ground into the dust when it came out that he used campaign money to pay off his mistress and baby mamma.

>doesn’t know the difference between a congressional investigation and criminal
We found out about her illegal server because of Benghazi. And she committed multiple provable felonies, but was not prosecuted
>And dead men tell no tails

I don't think it matters when the investigation ends, the longer it goes on, the more it helps Trump. Voters are cementing their positions before the elections right now and Trump's approval is between 45% and 50%. The media knows this. Glow in the dark CIA niggers have failed, the investigation has all backfired, and now people don't trust them. All they can do now is activate their traditional method for removing a disobedient President. I wonder if it'll be a celebrity patsy who "snaps" this time.

Attached: 1520898640442.png (332x333, 96K)

Trump is guilty of collusion with Israel involving Kushner and Flynn, it's already well documented although not reported on, and Israel is allowed to meddle in our elections so it's a nothing burger.
Mueller was FBI director for the 9/11 cover ups and Mossad was definitely involved. So Mueller serves Israel, Trump has pledged allegiance to Israel over..and over..and over again. So far Trump is serving Israel well and because of that, not a damn thing is going to happen to him.

Paul Manafort (the head of Trump's campaign, because you're such a short memoried retard) is currently on trial and will likely go to jail for the rest of his life, even with a Trump pardon. Sorry you're such a Jow Forumstard you missed it. Foxnews doesn't talk about it, so it's not surprising you don't know about it.

Maybe you should go back to kotakuinaction or complaining about ethics in journalism? You're really not useful unless you're being spoonfed poorly cropped image macros from Russia Today, so maybe just hit yourself in the head with a tack hammer until you're dead?

Attached: KekklesForShekkels.png (1454x1440, 335K)

They never inspected the server. Not once. They'll get laughably BTFO in court.

game on after november elections /b/ros

that's what the Republicans got Clinton on. it was good enough to impeach him, but not good enough to impeach your golden (colored) boy?

>Paul Manafort (the head of Trump's campaign for 3 months, being tried for crimes committed a decade before he knew him)
ftfy 'short memoried' retard

>the endgame is to chase down all the threads and to bring charges against all the guilty people. that is what Mueller was directed to do.

actually he's supposed to investigate trump collusion with russia and anything arising therefrom. given that there is no collusion and the russian investigation is bosed on a bogus dossier and an illegal fisa request, it should be ended immediately

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 8.58.33 PM.png (1282x472, 257K)

so, they should have let Hillary go? because the upshot of that, for Republicans, is that they continued to beat her about the head and shoulders with "Hillary's emails" for the entire campaign. Rumor has it that James Comey jumping out, at the last minute, talking about sudden new developments in the email case is what tanked her candidacy

depends on the midterms

trump does decently well in midterms, doesnt get BTFO'd ..fires everyone the very next day

trump loses the house and senate, mueller comes out with a damning report based on obstruction of justice
and the dems impeach and remove trump from office (no a civil war wont start)

did you read any of this in his bio?

scribd.com/document/377409983/Gohmert-Mueller-UNMASKED

Good thing Trump paid the hooker with his own funds.
Ever heard of Curt Weldon? Yes we know what to look for now. Mueller is compromised/conflicted.

No they were never going to do anything in the first place. It’s theatre you mong

So Trump just employed a known serial criminal as the head of his campaign for 3 months (1/4 of the total campaign)?

Wow. Even your talking points Republican defense is pathetically sad. So maybe the tackhammer to your retard brain is still the best way to go? Or maybe just die of a meth overdose like your cousins?

are you stupid? you don't just indict people without proof. this is shit you have to put up in front of a judge. you can't just point fingers at whoever you like.

It will

The endgame should be legal weed as Trump promised. The Dems lose their best issue, the US returns to the personal freedom level (in that respect) of the Founding era, the Pharma Jew loses money, and both medical and recreational consumers can live without Fedbeast interference.

so, i take it you havnt watched the news lately? Its another nothing burger

and you know this, how? did Alex Jones tell you?

The fbi is corrupt as hell. They withhold information from judges all the time like with the fisa warrants. If there’s a Russian convicted let me know

yea washpost has a longform bio on him. he's an old money wasp. and he ABSOLUTELY seemed to be building a resume to run for president. but i suppose the opening for president is a lot of luck and chance, i guess he didn't see the opening. director of FBI is right up there with potus as far as top of the food chain though

You mean the obvious conviction of multiple federal and state crimes is fake? Or you just like to mad lib words from the Republican shill dictionary?

Are you talking about Wilbur Ross? he defrauded a shit ton of people for millions, Ross was working for the Rothchilds when he bailed out Trump. Oh you're talking about manafort? who worked with the Pedosta bros who are also criminals? look man, put this L vs. R bullshit behind you. Our Government is run like a criminal organization. Nearly everyone at the top is guilty of something.

we JFK reloaded now, boys

Trying to change facts. Fuck you kike

it was in the news at the time, trying to find you link

doesn't matter. if it is something that could affect the campaign, you have to report it. if Trump bought napkins for a doner picnic, he would have to report it. Pretty $300K means that he thought it would affect his campaign.

You people are so fucking stupid and young it's really sad. I really wish you would commit suicide.

It's a high-stakes game of chicken. Deep state doesn't have shit, but has everything to lose. They will continue to exert the maximum amount of pressure from their position of weakness until the other side either makes a mistake or blinks.

lol
Jeff Sessions wants weed banned. your boy chose unwisely, with that one

Campaign finance laws. I wonder if all those who donated to Bernie can sue the DNC ?

Nah, just Republicans. 182 Republicans convicted of crimes compared to 2 or 3 dems.

But Republicans are really good at politics and making mouth-breathers like you believe that dems are "like, totally just as bad, man."

Here's a good recipe for you: Your skull + ball peen hammer + force = a better world

Die.

>Remember Bengazi?
Yes, I remember learning about HRC's private server being revealed through Benghazi testimony. What's your point?

I genuinely believe Mueller has already told Trump he is clear and nothing will happen, but because he doesn't want demoshits screeching at him just yet he is delaying this as much as he can and making it look like he's onto something.
It's been over a fucking year, and nothing has come out of this 'investigation', do you honestly believe the left wouldn't have used whatever they had against Trump at this point?
We've all seen how they rush to spread a rumor and then end up eating their own words, what makes you think they would have held back if they had something solid on him?

NBC says it in a recent fact check

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-trump-promoted-conspiracy-theories-here-s-truth-n891756

No i mean that it has anything to do with Trump

>emoluments clause
Jesus Christ Elizabeth Warren doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about with that one.

I almost wish... but the parties are private organizations. they can do what they want, generally. primaries are private affairs. ballot stuffing is only a crime when its an actual election.

but, if you think you have a case, then go for it. personally, I think political parties have too much power. given that Trump is an undemocratic, unAmerican kleptocrat, but Republicans love him because he is a Republican, I would say that party tribalism outweighing duty to nation is a sign that parties should go

this user gets it. also, I think Mueller is just trying to scare shitless any undignified carnival barker from running for potus again, in his eyes this charade is "restoring integrity" to the office/country. and, get himself in the history books -- and get glossy obituaries in the nyt/wapo/wsj

I think it ends with Jr or Kushner getting indicted., probably the goy. ultimately the goal is the stress out trump so he doesn't run for reelection. i don't see impeachment happening within 2 yrs

they got nothing? dude, he has ENDLESS power and the best brains in law helping him. everyone around trump, hell, everyone is DC is dirty. it's really mueller's choice with regard to whose life he wants to ruin

you remember that neither the investigation, nor the following email scandal amounted to a puddle of shit, right? other than the mainstream news creating false equivalencies between her scandal and Trump's ineptitude, racism, and ignorance. shit weakened her campaign, but I never saw her in handcuffs...

> I think Mueller is just trying to scare shitless any undignified carnival barker from running for potus again
not just Trump, I mean any celeb or tech billionaire et al. mueller wants potus candidates to be an exclusive club, like it usually is

Warren doesn't need to know shit. this is about to be decided in court

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-trump-emoluments-court-20180725-story.html

I really hope so. the last thing we need is more unqualified, arrogant douchebags thinking they can just wing it

there's been tons of charges
mueller isn't even halfway done

did Q predict ur mum getting railed by BBC?
well she did
now fuck off

>my corrupt zog candidate didnt win
holy shit you guys suck at this

>ultimately the goal is the stress out trump so he doesn't run for reelection
Are you high on crack? Trump loves the drama.

If you truly believe that the Democratic party is the beacon of morality and ethics then I'm not even going to waste my time. Thanks for the laugh.

The head of Trump's campaign has nothing to do with Trump?

in relation to the crime he's charged with, no

If anything, Trump isn't doing enough to serve Israel. If Lindsey Graham and McCain are the voices of the neo-cons (which there is no reason to doubt), they want a fucking war right now. They want a war with Russia because Israel and it's puppet the US didn't get the regime change it wanted in Syria because of Russia's help. Now our "alliance's" aura of invulnerability has been shattered, who was that one CIA bitch Morell? he said we should kill every single Russian at any opportunity because they didn't get their regime change.

>to say nothing of the support Russia gave him with the DNC hacks
literally disputed by the publisher of the emails

>Trump's ineptitude, racism, and ignorance.
That’s funny. The same could easily be said about hot sauce Hilladog.
And just remember, she committed felonies. The powers at be chose not to prosecute. Trump might be a lot of things, but you can’t point to felonies he committed backed by an FBI investigation.

good job. I didn't know that. it is pretty shitty of the DNC to not turn over evidence, and I wonder why the FBI didn't ask.

its possible that they didn't need that bit of evidence, but it is weird that they wouldn't collect it just in case.

anyway, here is the actual indictment. it is insanely detailed.
int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/80-netyksho-et-al-indictment/ba0521c1eef869deecbe/optimized/full.pdf?action=click&module=Intentional&pgtype=Article

the charges being laid on him haven nothing to do with BLUMMMPPF

just because Hillary didn't win doesn't mean that fucking Kanye West should. I know you are smart enough to hold two different concepts in your head, at the same time.

lol how fast you folded, yikes
>b-b-buht your ethics

This whole 3 year trump saga has turned all liberals into frothing violent retards because they are fragile and their ideas are shit. The media likewise has been cornered and exposed as useless, colluding partisan hacks and that reputational damage is never going away.

If Trump gets indicted for whatever contrived reason the Dems think of, it would just further prove the existence of the inbsidious deep state. All roads are a lose-lose for dems and a win-win for conservatives for the foreseeable future unless the Media manages to drop its bias which it obviously won't.

I do think that a series of executive orders across the last year expanding the power of military tribunals, the reclassification of associate federal judges as principal officers needing confirmation, and the emergency order on human trafficking w/ asset seizure along with 45,000 sealed indictments (along with silent assassin Jeff Sessions are all suggestions that there are major happenings brewing beneath the surface.

On Jan 1, 2019 the Military Tribunal structure changes and I think that's when we will see fireworks/mass arrests of elite pedophiles but for the rest of 2018 I think we can all expect further disclosure of massive criminal cartels and collusion at the highest levels of government and pop culture.

Attached: sealed indictments.jpg (927x1200, 395K)

So your research of Mueller never uncovered anything about Whitey Bulger or the $100,000,000 we taxpayers had to pay to the families of four framed men, two of whom died in prison? Nothing about Curt Weldon or Ted Stevens? Nothing about the Uranium One cover-up?

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/294465-cnn-anchor-stunned-that-clinton-aides-destroyed-phones-with

everything about it is suspicious

cafeful... that is a deliberate strategy by the prosecution in the Manafort case. they outright said they aren't looking at Trump issues, in this case. possibly because they are holding those charges back as leverage against Manafort. when prosecuting organized crime, you hit the leutenants hard, but just hard enough to rattle them so they will flip and point you to the next guy up the chain.

Meuller has people experienced in prosecuting organized crime, on his team.

Or maybe the FBI just favors them which is why they let Hillary slide over the server that would have found most other people in jail, and are now desperately trying to overturn every rock to find something on Trump. Hillary had SAP level classified info on her server, which somehow also wound up on Weiner's computer. That's jail time, buddy. Too bad they didn't do a good enough job hiding evidence what with wiping the server after a congressional subpoena had been issued.

youtube.com/watch?v=4qBtaefS7L0

>they didn't get the evidence that they are using to make the claims
>they might not have needed it
This is why no one is taking anything seriously about this investigation. That piled onto the mounting evidence that FISA courts were lied to in order to get a spy warrant means that anything Mueller "discovers" is tainted in the first place. There is no there there.

Perhaps they don't really have anything so they're bringing up old dirt to feed headlines and give mongoloids like you a reason to pretend there's real meat within this witch hunt?

>Ineptitude
she is a two term senator, experienced lawyer, former First Lady (counts for something...), and former Secretary of State. she is the most qualified presidential candidate in history.

>Racist
you are going to have to explain this to me... I have seen nothing to suggest that Hill is racist. and if she secretly is, I have seen nothing to suggest that those biases have affected her actions. the Clinton Foundation poured millions into Haiti, after the storms devastated the country. ain't no white folks in Haiti. them's black folks

>Ignorance
again with her stunning resume, and the fact that she did all those jobs reasonably well. she certainly hasn't needed to file for bankruptcy 8 times, or settle fraud charges out of court. most business people don't file for bankruptcy once

This shit reads like a PR press release. Are you here trying to test the waters for a 2020 run? If not, holy shit you're a fucking moron.

theres mountains of evidence for her being racist
youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/28/reince-priebus/did-hillary-clinton-call-african-american-youth-su/

snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

Attached: Clinton and Haiti.jpg (751x550, 62K)

>Guiliani can do fuck all to dictate how long the investigation will last.

Absolute Bullshit.

Rudy has been stringing them along now all 2018, making offers and rejecting the counter offers over and over again.........he's dragging it out because the public popularity of the probe has fallen month on month.

Rudy is going to continue this until probe approval is in the gutter, then there will be no other option but to throw a supeona at Trump. This is where Kavanaugh becomes critical because Rudy will fight all the way up to the SC. Kavanaugh has already stated "i'll put the final nail into special investigations". Kavanaugh will be the swing vote that throws the supeona in the trash.

You litearlly cannot prove an obstruction case without an interview to prove thinking/intent, therefore Trump walks. Rudy has hinted at this excat plan numerous times.

You can screencap this.

Attached: _wrong_.jpg (229x183, 17K)

you might not realize this, but someone has actually been found guilty of what Hillary did, before. Gen. Patraeus got busted for being sloppy with sensitive info. He also got busted for fucking around on his wife with the reporter he accidentally gave access for the information to.

He got some slap on the wrist. a fine, or something. the adultery got him way more heat. I know its fun to chant "Lock her up!", but this isn't a crime that carries that kind of punishment. she was never going to go to jail, even if she were guilty.

and, real talk, both Robert Mueller and James Comey are registered Republicans.

No, Mueller is trying to figure out a way to not die in federal prison for his role in Uranium One.

Attached: Kiran.jpg (400x308, 44K)

Trump actually interviewed Mueller to be his FBI director. It was impossible for Mueller to be his FBI director because Mueller has served 12 years prior as one. He's over the term limits. The MSM actually mocked Trump for this, they said Trump didn't even know the damn term limits how stupid. How stupid indeed.
Mueller wasn't there to interview as FBI director.

I'll even give you another hint. Manafort worked for Trump for a while. When Trump won the RNC candidate he gained access to privileged information only available to potential presidents, i.e he was 1 of 2, Hilary was the other one. 2 days after this security briefing, Manafort resigned. The FBI told Trump that Manafort was being investigated. Manafort being investigated was what gave swamp access to get a FISA warrant for Trump. This is signifigant because not only will this level of scrutiny towards his campaign will reveal efforts to sabotage it, it will provide the perfect distraction.

Think to yourself very carefully. Everyone says Mueller is investigating Russian collusion, but does anyone actually have any evidence of that? Except purportedly the MSM, who's been lying and accepting any leaker they can who wandered in off the street? Trump promised he would instruct his DOJ to hire a special prosecutor to look into the election. He's appointed a special prosecutor to look into the election, hasn't he? What did he say all election about strategy? YOU DONT BROADCAST TO YOUR ENEMIES WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Let me ask you something. Seen anyone like Hilary or Podesta or Clapper or any of the actual cabal tweet anything positive about Mueller's investigation today? No they are dead cold silent because they just fucking figured out what is going on. Mueller shut down Podesta group.

Even Trump's angry tweets about Sessions were a ruse. The tweets about "Do something!" have been a ruse. The whole fucking thing has been a ruse so Mueller could investigate the swamp in peace.

Attached: podesta steps down.jpg (648x794, 150K)