Why the fuck should someone get to be rich just because their parents were rich...

Why the fuck should someone get to be rich just because their parents were rich? Why would it be a bad thing for the state to take a person's property and wealth when they die and redistribute it for the better of society?

Attached: hold the fuck up.jpg (941x896, 142K)

Because that's communism and we should respect all property rights.

Sounds like Communism.

>be child of the state
>recieve welfare and foodstamps and healthcare and education.
>wonder why the fuck should someone get to be rich just because their parents were rich?

>property rights are more important than human rights
What the fuck is this I'm reading?

You're telling me that when some rich fucker dies his collection of overpriced Rolexes is more important than the lives of people who are starving?

Attached: rolex (3).jpg (800x800, 79K)

Why would I not be allowed to provide for my own?
Why would I not be allowed to use my own resources however I want?

>rich
>frivellous shit
Land, nigger. LAND.

So it is wrong that my fathers parents busted their ass building wealth so their future offspring would never have to work a day ? Dafuq? No ty

>state to take a person's property and wealth when they die and redistribute it f

actually thats EXACTLY what happens if you don't have a will.

Wills should be banned.

So the guy spamming Matt is a limey.

Intestate probate handles these things. Creditors and denbts are paid and everything else gets distributed to relatives.

I just think it's disgusting that someone is able to be rich and successful simply due to their parents, even if I do think Matt is a stellar automotive journalist.

Attached: certified vagina diner.jpg (796x747, 170K)

Why the hell should someone have good genes just because their parents had good genes?

Attached: uh oh.jpg (380x503, 52K)

Because the common mantra of western society is.

"A grandfather plants a tree for his grandchildren to have shade"

One of the biggest incentive for an adult to keep working is to make their children have a better life. If you took away that option, many parents would quit working, thus making life worse for everyone around them.

But why? Many wealthy families have had generations of hard work to build the assets that they have. Its quite impressive really when the entire thing can go down in a single generation.

that's why I gave up on the idea of children, when I learned that divorce was legal and land taxes were forever. fuck that shit.

Lurk moar new guy.

Attached: 1533610976410.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Redistribute it to whom? You? So a man with 30 million dies and the state gives everyone in the UK half a pound?

Attached: 2D212DED-A056-4CB9-BD39-9181E36689B3.jpg (252x252, 37K)

You’re insane

Attached: A070E667-67E6-46E1-8870-5CFB66290AF6.jpg (660x780, 79K)

And what if people start killing old people in effect to force the government to redistribute their wealth quicker?

Why are poor people having children and why do I have to help pay for them?

Why should somebody get to have a nicer hairline or a bigger dick than me just because they have different genes? Shouldn’t we enforce bald heads and dick chopping? We already do the latter

>why hereditary affluence
For the same reason the progenitor is permitted to brain damage its progeny with insane ideology -- because we're a broken species whose cerebral evolution has lagged behind its technology

Attached: one_nation_under_mammon.jpg (1280x836, 297K)

Who's that chimp?

>You're telling me that when some rich fucker dies his collection of overpriced Rolexes is more important than the lives of people who are starving?

Hey faggot, the Rolexes won't be worth as much if can't pass them on to your kids! Not respecting property rights destroys the value. Just look at nigs in public housing, they fucking waste it.

What kind of asshole would look at some dude's keepsake memento that reminds him of his dad and is so jealous he demands it gets sold off just to fund more boomer gibs.

>> endorses voluntary servitude to the state
What then would be the incentive to work hard and live an honest life if you cant even help make it a little easier for your children to exist?

An individual should be able to pass what he wants to his posterity. Be it something great, be it something small.

Say your father and mother are good looking types, and you come out tall and good looking. Is it wrong for society to give greater value to you for being tall and good looking in spite of being gifted such graces ostensibly by chance?

How is wealth different from looks or talent or ability? Why is it right for the state to penalize those born with wealth, while sparing those with say, influential names, a majestic singing voice, or a smarter mind?

Property and businesses should not be touched but I don't have strict opposition to preventing the mass transfer of wealth say a hefty tax for anything over 5 million. If the kids want to get paid they should take over the business and get paid that way

because then what would happen is people would either spend their last penny before they died, or they would sell their assets to their children for pennies before they died. Either way the state would only get anything from unexpected deaths. And public opinion would turn against the state with all the stories of, mama died in a car accident and now I cant even afford to bury her because the state took everything.

i hate how it looks like that guy is eating his mustache

>Why the fuck should someone get to be rich just because their parents were rich? Why would it be a bad thing for the state to take a person's property and wealth when they die and redistribute it for the better of society?

Why should we do that?

Because it's moral?

Fuck off you nanny state loving cunt. I hope all the poor, homeless, and this entire country die. Fucking leeching parasitic piece of shit!

Matt is a whiny cunt who went into full mope when Trump was elected. He went total fag on twatter. That's why he changed his format. He's a depressed little liberal with TDS. Fuck him.

Seems to be an Italynigger.

I can choose to make my children's lives better if I like, you flaming faggot commie

Just try that shit and see what happens

you're fucking gay and deserve to die

Matt is a badass, fuck off bullying him.

Attached: badass (3).jpg (964x1000, 220K)

tell me how some fag being rich because his parents were rich affects you in any way

you can't because it doesn't and you're a faggot and still deserve to be dead

kys

>Be rich guy
>Already pay heavy taxes
>Hear rumblings of wealth redistribution
>Don't want your inheritance wasted by the government on gibs and bureaucracy
>Leave country, even at cost
>Cover overhead in a few years by employing cheaper workers
>Laugh as the communist rats die
As someone with a meager inheritance to give, I would rather burn it all down than give it to the government to be distributed to lesser people.

Bc leaving behind what they work for to their kids is why a majority of hard working people work hard.

Poor people eat watches?

This. I'd rather take everything/everyone down with me than give anyone satisfaction especially people that I can't fucking stand aka niggers, roasties/white trash and overall progressive liberals.

Attached: 1469660806120.jpg (518x391, 37K)

well firstly, people don't earn money only for themselves but also to share it with their family and friends.

if you pass the law where the money\property is taken away from people and redistributed between everyone in a society, that will be the end of motivation for people to earn a lot of money

every will only earn just enough to feed their family and that's it

that in turn will cause the drop of any kind of quality of product

that in turn will cause the total drop of culture

that in turn will cause everyone to become very primitive

and that in turn will cause the death of society as a concept

that in turn will end the mankind

so.. if you want to end the mankind proceed with your proposals

unfortunately for you.

You are an idiot. I would just give all my assets to my heir while I'm alive and remain the de facto owner of all my wealth while my heir is the de jure owner of the wealth.

i'd rather die in the fire of everything i own than give it to a society that hates me anyway.

if you are too retarded to comprehend what i wrote i can put it in simpler words

what would niggers\sandniggers\chinks be if white man didn't not invent all these cool hi-technology?

and what would white man invent if it wasn't to get rich or die trying?

in other words.. if it wasn't for the money.. first of all white men would probably die out of boredom and niggers would still be running around with stone axes at best or would probably died out due to virus outbreaks.

inb4 chinks invented paper rocks and scizers is fake sjw bullshit

The child didn't earn their inheritance, but their parent earned it, and chose to pass it on. Working to help your family is the most based motivation. It compounds over generations. If we banned inheritance, people would try to get around it however they could, and would still be able to spoil or assist their kids to an extent.

I do think this is the end conclusion of the communist mindset. Total removal of family ties. All humans are raised by the state, and cannot show preference even for their own families, never mind for their race. Race is an extension of family anyway.

Attached: aasdasdf.png (710x593, 580K)

Because you're a jealous faggot and if your parents were rich you'd want the money your family worked hard or smart to produce too. Start a business my friend, private enterprise is a glorious thing, start small, buy small businesses enjoy them for a while, and when you want to upgrade resell them at a higher price once, flipping businesses.

fuck off communist rat.

A lot of people are driven to work even harder with the knowledge that they are creating an easier life for their children. It doesn't really matter that the kids get the money when they die, it matters that people are willing to produce a bit more because of the knowledge that their assets will be passed on.

I'm liberal and I understand this. A lot of people who inherit money wind up losing it all anyways.

>human Rights

Attached: 20A0469E-6CB8-4A9B-B3CC-921A2D6FBC93.jpg (125x125, 13K)

Better question: Why do you think you're "owed" what someone else built, maintained, and preserved, faggot? Why do you think theft is okay only when you're a poor faggot?

Attached: To-Aru-Majutsu-no-Index-3.png (1280x720, 797K)

1.) It's their property, faggot.
2.) Part of the incentive to make a lot of money is to leave it to your kids. You remove that incentive, you will remove a lot of wealth generation that all of society benefits from.
3.) It's their fucking property, you fucking faggot.

Attached: 6d278c830e3710d197e1f435515f6d75.jpg (950x639, 497K)

property rights ARE human rights, you stupid fucking idiot.