Australia has a strict immigration syst

Wow, now you’ll have zulu’s In addition to abos

Attached: 6AF3B29F-70DB-4D22-AED7-5F8C5B071EC3.jpg (1242x1660, 345K)

>white South Africans stuck in South Africa while blacks are freely migrating

Attached: laughing kek crying.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>SA so fucked even the niggers want to flee the bantu invaders

after the blacks took over thousands of whites migrated here
Perth is full of them
the ones still there left it too late

>move to planet Africa inhabited by apes
>expect no trouble after accidentally killing a few

Attached: suicide squad.jpg (900x788, 170K)

Antisemitism is growing in the youth so fast all around the world. Its like 1 Israeli fighting it VS 10000 white kids helping it grow. So vastly outnumbered. I understand why they feel nervous. Their media organisations are crumbling too. I hope their soldiers are less frail and sickly that their citizens overseas.

Australia is honestly one of the nicest, safest, and most multicultural places you will ever see. Butthurt faggots with chips on their shoulders will say they hate this, but actually they're just jealous at the happiness of so many others.

Attached: Lake Disappointment, Western Australia.jpg (960x639, 278K)

Enjoy your gang related violence and robberies.

>Enjoy your gang related violence and robberies.
Australia is actually a very peaceful country with little crime. You should know, user, since you're still alive.

Attached: International homicide rates.png (400x249, 41K)

No one even mentioned homicide rates you sperg. Pull up the stats for assault and robberies perpetrated by such a small minority in Victoria. Ohh so peaceful, ohh so safe.

You are a part of the problem leftist commie cocksucker

wow I can't wait to move there and start looking for a job

Attached: australia.png (303x166, 4K)

>Pull up the stats for assault and robberies perpetrated by such a small minority in Victoria. Ohh so peaceful, ohh so safe.
Melbourne is actually really, peaceful, safe, wealthy, educated, and progressive. It's a lovely place. Come visit!

Attached: Melbourne not asking for it.jpg (626x960, 108K)

Shit, the one on the left really looks like a girl I dated 15 years ago. I don't recall spiking anyones drink tho...

All of them need to move. Hows the mood of the one elected official to support that happening going? I forget his name

>SA
As in south australia???

Attached: images (77).jpg (241x228, 5K)

>multicultural
Melburnian faggot detected
Australia is white, with an Abo population as well

>Australia is white, with an Abo population as well
Nah, mate.

Attached: Lamb Ad Australia Day.png (1000x563, 217K)

>Niggers fleeing south africa to infect new countries before they're even done taking over the last one

Attached: ANGERY.png (556x430, 96K)

> Saffer gf
> she wants me to move there
Well lads, is this a hill worth dying on?

Someone has to prop up your ruggers team

At one point, Australia was so red pilled they completely banned any niggers from permenantely moving down under. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

congratulations

Attached: 1533601649555.jpg (853x875, 158K)

no pussy is worth dealing with niggers.

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Attached: 1518644731959.png (801x801, 35K)

Attached: 1533770077911.jpg (237x650, 102K)

We would senpai, but "fuck off we're full isn't" for a slogan for show, we can't fit 4 million extra people, we can't even sustain the fucking chink population we have now. We are slowly losing farmland to soil erosion and the traitorous government is trying to force 200,000 fucking niggers, chinks and poos down our throat a year

Attached: fregg.jpg (660x716, 53K)

we didn't enforce the rules, things began to slide downhill after the 60s

Attached: australian standards.jpg (352x500, 20K)

Kick out the chinks.

One can dream. I hope they make it out. I fear for them. Maybe you can take them with priority if given refugee status. It's the commonwealth after all

Any more pics of these girls?

So stop crying and start killing. Freedom isn't free.