What’s the word on esoteric hitlersim and the black sun, Jow Forums what was hitlers religious belief...

What’s the word on esoteric hitlersim and the black sun, Jow Forums what was hitlers religious belief, and what religion should white Jow Forumslocks be following?

>inb4 not politics
Religious beliefs can be found as the underpinning of every great, and every awful, nation. It’s a force to control and empower men.

Attached: CD16F5AB-243E-4038-AB9F-150124C4B356.png (2000x2000, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patriot.dk/ravage.html
libros.luisfelipemoyano.com/The Mystery of Belicena Villca.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis_(hypothetical_star)
youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc
aryanism.net/religion/
esotericawakening.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pollacks of every color should ask Jesus Christ to be their Lord and savior.

Repeat after me: Lord, I am sinful and unworthy of your forgiveness. Please forgive me anyway, save me from my sins, and be my Lord and savior.

The Abrahamic religions are the greatest Jewish means of control.

Attached: bodhi.jpg (1886x584, 192K)

Attached: 1517351192482.jpg (2307x1844, 1.99M)

I've been communicating/seancing(?) with Hitler for a couple days now. Pretty nice guy. I give him flowers and sweets, he seems to like it.

If that were true, Jews would be pushing Christianity, instead they are pushing very un-Christian degeneracy.

Repent, because you are on a one-way trip to eternal damnation. Repeat after me: Lord Jesus, I'm a worthless wretch. Please overlook my egregious sins and heresies, forgive me and save me.

I think the black sun is the interdimensional power source found through the North Pole.

Attached: 1516834983616.gif (650x650, 3.64M)

Attached: 1525810723261.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

/x/-tier autism. Repent and accept the Lord Jesus as your savior, for we are degenerate sinners and we will be condemned if we are not saved by Christ

Your digits prove otherwise.

You're on fucking Jow Forums. This shilling is the most pathetic out of all of them. Trying to push this INRI bullshit on Jow Forums. Pathetic.

Because Christianity is outgrowing its usefulness I suppose. Christianity is a Jewish replacement for our religion and culture. There is no arguing that. So, why should we worship their god and their people?

You would know, kike.

If anything, Christianity was a _Roman_ replacement for our religion and culture. (Look it up, historians will back that up.) But while Roman Emperor Constantine may have been a 2-dimensional chess-master, Jesus Christ is an infinity-dimensional chess-master. He knew Rome would try to co-opt Christianity, he designed Christianity in such a way that when Rome tried to do this, Christianity actually came out on top.

Repent of your sins before it's too late. Ask Jesus to come into your heart and save you, for we are all degenerate sinners and we're all condemned to hell if we don't ask Jesus' forgiveness.

patriot.dk/ravage.html

Christ is the ancient Lenin. Just because his poison spread quickly throughout Rome does not make it a Roman religion. It is a Jewish design meant to weaken us. Keep wasting your time on a god and people that are not your own.

>meant to weaken us

There's your fatal mistake. We are already as weak as can be.

Christianity is a religion for pathetic losers, for people so sinful and degenerate they can't even control themselves for even one minute. For creeps and lechers, basement dwellers, perverts, the scum of the earth.

But the thing is, that's ALL of us. We're ALL like that (and ESPECIALLY here on fucking Jow Forums of all places).

So stop wallowing in arrogance. You can't be weakened any more, you're as weak as they get. So accept Jesus Christ already! Pray to him and beg him to forgive you and save you.

Serrano is spot on in many things. However, his "strategic disorientation" was too strong in some aspects of some of his works (the resurrection of the Hero and the Golden Cord/) and he was then corrected by someone with more insight into the Hyperborean Wisdom (what Serrano calls "Esoteric Hitlerism").

libros.luisfelipemoyano.com/The Mystery of Belicena Villca.pdf

It's a shame the other books are not translated (that I know of), they are full of rare info and redpills in this matter.

> and what religion should white Jow Forumslocks be following?
Rather than religious approach, the whole point is that of Kaivalya or Vama-cara (Vama-marga), with strong Tantric practice. Evola's Yoga of Power has some good stuff on this as well.

No such thing as an original Sin. Only an original Treason.

>No such thing as an original Sin
>in a thread about esotericism

Esotericism *is* the original sin. "The fruit of the knowledge of good and evil". Like someone who lives in a smelly house, you can't see it because you're totally desensitized to it. You need Jesus's forgiveness. You do not deserve it, but he will give it to you if you just ask him. Ask Jesus to save you now!

Attached: 1516395950057.jpg (736x487, 50K)

Attached: 1521033732473.png (617x622, 237K)

Attached: 1530154612073.png (602x312, 99K)

Attached: 1521830842376.jpg (1600x1001, 271K)

Attached: 1529094905731.png (950x425, 809K)

Attached: 1508100916986.png (700x468, 564K)

Attached: 1509009320104.jpg (850x400, 69K)

So, like, since the beginning of prehistoric man.

Attached: 1508671255362.png (700x700, 81K)

When you realize that there's a 6000 year old cult that's been running the world this entire time everything will make sense.

Attached: 1526962815673.png (600x600, 33K)

lol, remind me again of how this all-knowing and powerful being got all his plans ruined by a talking snake :)

If anything, a synchetist like Santos Bonacci at least has something interesting when he says that the Secret of Salvation is literally the knowlege to secrete a salt that is able to enlongate life. What you preach, despite of very honest intentions from your behalf, is nothing else than what has been preached for millenia as an excuse to mentally enslave people in order to give up their wealth to priests.

Our creators were advanced humans we mistook for gods in our primitive state. They are just like us.

Attached: 1521488958124.jpg (1374x5710, 2.68M)

>If that were true, Jews would be pushing Christianity, instead they are pushing very un-Christian degeneracy.

which they substantiate with 100% real quotes and excerpts from the bible, which they revise ad infinitum to suit their political needs. every reformation has shifted Christendom towards degeneracy. you are a braindead subhuman piece of shit if you are a practitioner of any abrahamic religion whatsoever. Catholicism was first used to usurp Roman nationalism and values, that was it's purpose from the beginning. the only reason the church puts jesus on a pedestal is due to the fact that Jesus' teachings are akin to an oriental sutra and if read as such deals directly with the post enlightenment dialectic. if they made him their enemy he would have destroyed the church, so they kicked him upstairs to prevent the spread of the occidental post enlightenment dialectic, which has nothing to do with Christendom and existed thousands of years before the caanites even started rubbing their fucking hands together. in short, only a slave devoid of historical knowledge and sufficient self awareness and self actualization could ever practice the enslavement doctrine whole heartedly. what kind of a monster does that make you? have you been running around projecting your need to be saved? i think so. evangelism is a form of procrastination.

>Repent, because you are on a one-way trip to eternal damnation. Repeat after me: Lord Jesus,
>I'm a worthless wretch. Please overlook my egregious sins and heresies,
>forgive me and save me.

... do you fuckin hear yourself guy? youre not based in agency; you're not one of us. you dont have a health dichotomy of control, therefore youre mentally unhealthy. youre using the wrong social capital, thus youre one of them. this is black and white.

Attached: 1533032236434-pol.jpg (800x480, 47K)

No surprise that the first reply is psyop. Religion, including and mostly Christianity i have A LOT to say. despite the thousands of years manipulation it still holds truths that can literally enlighten mankind. It is the biggest secret and the final fight once we learn the real motive behind everything that’s happening, and why powerful people literally sacrifice children.

The black sun is a group of people who know

I'm not that guy, I have to say though, typically on 8 only the shills and clowns use that kind of formatting.

The elohim point is a good one I had already read in one of the writings of Manly P. Hall.

However, there's something you're not considering. Cro-magnons are the source of the original rh- blood type, which suggests something unnatural about them, not at all like creation.

You should read the book I posted on , but amongst the many redpills there's one that doesn't contradict with your image. The tl'dr I'll give you is that the Elohim, who were originally not from this realm, did change the dna of the Pasu (earlier hominid) in order to make it able to retain a Uncreated Hyperborean Spirit (Pneuma, which we could classify as "kinsmen" of the elohim) within its Created Soul (Anima). The reason for this was because before that happened, the Pasu did not have individual conscience and could not fulfill one of the objects of the Creator, which was to provide meaning to the Creation. So, by a Mystery and a Betrayal, the uncreated got stuck in the created, and still to this day many individuals ask the questions "Who am I? What is my purpose?" because of the spiritual struggle against the animalistic part.

>the black sun, swastika, SS
>christian symbols

Attached: 1532233404827s.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Someone should tell that to the muslims.

Attached: 1509819474413.jpg (588x609, 134K)

Jews?

Jews

Attached: 1514508591581.png (1300x1330, 1.45M)

Look up Nemesis theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis_(hypothetical_star)

Attached: 1515661982573.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

Based Bellagio NAMES THE ZIONISTS!!! shows sam hydes new video!! And really breaks down the modern Gestalts!!! Brand new stream!!

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc
You wanna see this!

Attached: 1c9ea555196948a52be46538f0d3205636a8c8c3b369672b1c36920029a14e8b.jpg (628x960, 63K)

>esoteric hitlersim
she wants the D.

Attached: MV5BZjJhYmFmYTItOGUyMC00ODBmLTkyOTYtZjA5OTQwZjkzZjQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE5MjUyOTM@._V1_.jpg (1574x2403, 733K)

Kill yourself you double nigger Jews had no real power until the last couple hundred years.
& your little dog morpheus too

aryanism.net/religion/

Attached: ARYA.png (2662x1562, 17K)

Attached: 1503981543646.jpg (1467x1653, 1.73M)

Why would religion be made to hurt poor people?
Literally everything hurts poor people, you guys suck.
Especially your arguments.

its the wrong social capital. the author is not based in agency, they arent even using agency as social capital. the author is using shame, approval and abuse as social capital. forget the formatting, forget the message or it's context. look at the emotional valence, look at the lack of agency, look at the phrasing, the delivery, the impositions and assumptions. it was written hy a mentally unhealthy freak and only someone with no experience could read it and not see that. the author is telling you that there is something wrong with you, and not only that but the author continues to assert that this alleged flaw is intrinsic to your being and therefore inalienable. this is disgusting moral, emotional, verbal and psychological abuse. the author is also telling you that membership to his brainwashing group will somehow alienate you from these inalienable flaws (literally impossibly by definition, figuratively impossible by category and by technicality). how does the author propose to do this? you must admit to his group that you're as wretched as alleged, an admission that is a public declaration in a group context afterwhich you are required to worship a strawman deity that was a heretic of the group even if he were still alive (jesus). this fits the medical definition of trauma based mind control. you traumatize the individual then introduce your solution. it's fucked up, and you don't need a secular intellect to see it. it's a slow terrorism. well, until an iquisition anyways.

Attached: 1533168887043-pol.jpg (785x500, 107K)

So, Jews are the ancestors of Neanderthals, and whites are...? Neanderthals and something else? Hyperboreans?

Is that congressman Al Green?

belicena villca was good but is probably fiction based on fact, also the killing with no mercy, how do you know you are even killing a pasu and not a dormant vryia, ya know

but in essence seems true, just like how carloa castaneda's books seem sort of true, if you were a witch doctor that smoked dmt then that would be that what you see

the important thing that stuck with me was being virtuous but i can't reconcile that with causing suffering to humans and animals, the demiurge is supposed to feed on it after all

>whites are
fuck off with your skin politics. Only the elites who pretend to be jews are neaderthal nephilim. Everyone else is human.

Nah it's Harvey Weinstein's cousin.

>Race isn't real

Soon you shills are all gonna be shut down and this place is gonna be a lot more peaceful. You'll see.

Attached: 1525234596033.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

>civic nationalism
Ew

Technoamish

>Paid shills
Jew

There was a hour and a half documentary on Discovery channel about Hitler's religion.

> race is skin deep goyim

Ok neet

>everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill

Attached: 1509521249886.png (1030x353, 190K)

> (OP)
>There was a hour and a half documentary on Discovery channel about Hitler's religion.

It was bizarre

no just the faggots that fit the description because you all have the same agenda and talking points so it's never hard to spot you retards.

Attached: 1508379740443.jpg (2000x1646, 883K)

have you considered that whoever created your cromagnon were nordics that were just further evolved and managed to not be destroyed by the cycle and came back to accelerate a hominid which was primitive? descendents of neanders and cromagnons can be decent and intelligent these days (even jews, maybe if they reach a threshold of self awareness)
maybe they want to use us to raise the whole vibratory level of creation so soul entrapment due to our stupidity doesn't happen anymore, well not as bad anyway

also something tells me they needed the lower species as they themselves have hit an evolutionary blind alley... due to no negativity or destruction i bet it's death through stagnation and the death of new ideas, also seeing the future prevents you from making illogical choices which locks you unto an uncreative path and is easy to be trappes by another enemy that sees the future

Your literally a nigger larping IRL as a yew~ desu~~~

Attached: 1514261834201.png (791x724, 138K)

>not wanting to import or live around arabs hispanics and Africans makes me JIDF

>Sepher
>Sephardi
HMMMMMMMMM

Attached: big think.jpg (777x704, 57K)

Attached: 1510482224640.jpg (629x667, 174K)

I don't hate any race idiot I just don't want to be under the same government as them

Yes, its written as a novel as strategic means for the seekers of the West to get acquinted with the Hyperborean Wisdom. Many things from the book are possibly true though, and many certainly are in another "timeline" if you know what I mean (Moyano speaks about this on the novel and in other books).

>also the killing with no mercy, how do you know you are even killing a pasu and not a dormant vryia

I'm not sure what you mean about the no mercy thing(can you be more specific?), but, to the second part of your question, I understand that the HW is so drastic that even awakened/orientated-Viryas are non-existant, only Siddhas are. Therefore, when the time comes [to an end] the manifestation of the Spirit will destroy all Illusions, regardless of the shapes they may have. Unfortunately, not only Hyperborean Spirits have been trapped according to Moyano, but in the sorry state we find ourselves in the only thing we can do is perhaps thread lightly and try keep the suffering at a minimum.

If it helps, you could read the Bhagavad Gita. It is after all Vishnu's advice and wisdom for the common Pasu/Sleeping Virya when it comes to Dharma.

that's what makes you a paid shill and/or bot

Notice he has no trouble with The slack jawed Australian shitposter, insinuating that all whites are evil for being related to Neanderthals.
Not to mention most of man has admixture from some other near human race as well, it just that the race was older or throughly need in and integrated, making an back or sidetracing impossible.

I never understood what this black sun bullshit is about. Do you really believe this ? What is your end game ? New religion ?

Attached: 1532715515418.jpg (656x960, 74K)

I ain't clicking that shit, nigger-jew.

Elaborate please

Basically Hitler's secret tree fort had awesome symbols on the floor and skinhead LARPers are trying to syncretize a religion around it.

It's Robert Sepher, 'published'plagiarized jewish 'scholar' who runs the jewtube channel bodhi mantra.

All times you see these infographics spammed when jews and ancient history gets mentioned, you know who to thank.

He is also behind the esoteric hitlerism threads.

Just another jewish pied piper leading retarded zoomers and boomers into a walled garden.

Attached: b1f0b54e1a752280f0ab232ea285e8da03003946504830181dc2456d650aa8ff.jpg (1152x1844, 1.56M)

>a religion for weak pathetic losers

wrong, Christianity is meant for everyone, it just has a calling to the sinners because that's the point of His lessons, to welcome back those who have lost their way and put them back onto the path of retribution from sin and to seek salvation to the Father.

We are all on this journey together, writing out the pages of history together in a chaotic jumble of wants and desires. Christ calls all of us to band together to help the weak to become strong, to aid out enemies when they need us and to stand up to them when they refuse to see the light. He calls every one of us to stand up to tyrants, to call for true liberation and to free ourselves from sin through dedication to one another (for this is how one truely dedicates himself to the Father, as all of the sons of Adam are made in his image, like a son is the image of his father.
We are one family, always have been and this is what Yeshua call us to do, to be as one family in the kingdom of Israel (not the false one we have today but the true Israel that was promised to all the decendants of Noah and through him, Adam.

I made that meme and I'm not Robert Sephr retard.

You just say shit and expect people to believe you 100% because you're a shill. Soon Israel will be wiped out and you'll die too bitch.

no, in belicena villca it is implied that the enspirited cromagnons eradicated the animalistic neanders (with a directive from the lords of venus), i do not share the opinion that it happened
well i am guessing i wouldn't just kill even a super asleep creature in theory i would just disable then to minimise suffering but who knows
and yes i know when illusions will be set aside we will know but until then... if my gut instinct tells me to rise above a situation instead of going into a primitive war, then i would rather not be baited into such situations, most wars arise due to deceptive forces wanting sacrifice so careful, do not be deceived, moyano has trutb but he is left hand path so be sure it's the path u wanna take

anyway i'd rather fight than submit for sure but do not want to go around in circles

>anonymous board
>thinks Im saying OP is that faggot
Youre fucking dumb AND hopeless
>You just say shit and expect people to believe you
>because you're a shill
From the horses mouth

Interesting thought, but why would you escape the loop only to get back to it and make it run faster? If you read the novel, which I gather from your previous post, the end of evolution always ends up in the Samadhi and the Perfection of the Soul as opposed to the liberation of the Spirit. If anything, the movements and actions of Cro-magnon are always anti-evolutionary and anti-time.

There have been many interpretations of it on Jow Forums, ranging from association with Saturn, to the implication of the Sun behind the Sun, invisible to the naked eye but perceivable by the unconscious, to yet another interpretation of the Zodiac. Each one has a different endgame; but then again, each person has a different situation and interpretation, based both out of knowledge and experience. I hardly doubt a new religion, since there's nothing new under the [Black] Sun.

to get the demiurge's creation to be all liberated and impossible to enslave, possibly liberating the demiurge and the earth themselves, a sort of synthesis between samadhi and the liberation of the soul... in the end having free souls that have the computational power of the demiurge and a demiurge that would be like a human AI and would act in the best interest of any spiritual being, never entrapping them, but sharing a plane (unless the being wanted a real challenge then theyd sign a contract and willingly get entrapped for x amount of time but nk cheating from the demiurge)
like... nordics trying to learn the mathematics of the demons while archons transmute into actual enspirited humans

Strange how this was just bumbling with activity and all of a sudden its on page 7? What the fuck are you kikes sliding it for?

You're both right and wrong. Yes, Christianity was a Jewish trick meant to convert the pagans of the Roman Empire and countless other regions around the world to their blood cult. Jesus was the ancient Lenin for sure; Christianity was the communist degeneracy everyone was screaming about back then. And now it is outgrowing its usefulness so they are pushing new forms of religion that are more appropriate for the modern materialist outlook. That being said, if you are a modern conservative, it makes sense to be a Christian, because that is the old way that is currently being eroded. If you support paganism you're actually supporting the destruction of the old civilization, which is in effect the same thing as being a liberal. Yes, paganism is older and more in touch with our roots, but just by default if you are doing something that erodes the old ways and institutions, even if it is with a good intent, you are paving the way for the next big blood cult.

The trick is to synthesize the two and take a step back and just observe the world as it is. Things are all according to God's plan. Whether you're a pagan or a Christian, you have to see that. Even if you're an atheist, you can see it as a natural process. There is no reason to be upset. Ashes to ashes, we all fall down.

I see now what you meant about the no-mercy thing. In another work by the author (Secret history of the Thule Society) he speaks about the mission from the White Atlanteans, and as how every time they move torwards East a part of the group stays behind. The implication here is that the extermination is not caused by genocide but by interbreeding, perhaps for strategic purposes. This coincides with Sväänte Päävo's research on Neanderthal DNA in European peoples. Of course I guess that there must have been some brutality involved as part of resistance to invasion, but I can only take wild guess if that was an echo from former conflicts.

> most wars arise due to deceptive forces wanting sacrifice so careful, do not be deceived, moyano has trutb but he is left hand path so be sure it's the path u wanna take

I agree with this. Nonetheless, don't forget that Moyano is explicitly anti-sacrifice, and his left-hand stance is one of separation from the whole system of pain and suffering (Kaivalya), returning to a state previous to the incarnation, rather than that of "anything goes for power" from other left-hand authors.

Moyano speaks of several ways of liberation, one of them being aimed at crowded liberations when the kairos is right, so you could be onto something. Maybe even the demiurge could be redeemed with the right Strategy, but I take it that the efforts now are all stacked and focused on Individual liberations.

Could be just too much activity on all other threads just as well. Shill mods would just delete it.

Go back to the desert and take your three Abrahamic cults with you.

INRI
I now represent idiots.

Read this desu.

esotericawakening.com/

Attached: tay fire.jpg (1200x1600, 641K)

Hah! I like that.

I fucking made this read you mongrel, all I wanted to know was what Hitler believed so I could do by natsoc larp a bit better. Christ. Shill this, shill that, I just want to gas the kikes and don’t want blacks near me. Is that too much to ask?

yeah hey these days i can see the parallel between his work, the dna of germanic people, reading the oera linda and herodotus' re-telling of the description of atlantis and from watching people in real life now do rituals and interact with each other energetically... i can see what is going on but can't describe it, just that it is literally either making yourself or losing yourself, you create or you consume, i get that this duality is the law of this universe, but it doesn't have to be, things can appear and dissapear as a consequence of our will not the other way around, also being on psychedelics while observing these things helped alot as i got to see synchronicity at work so my conclusion was that even the forces that work against each other still work together, and they are smart enough to know it, theh have to, there's noone else except everyone
i can't describe firsthand why the forces of enslavement act as they do, but they mostly just believe in the greek description of slavery being a natural condition and the only condition due to power imbalances so my guess is that they have no concept of personal power since a creator spirit has no neediness... mostly they fear losing the illusion of power since that is the end of the specrum they inhabit... they even know it is illusion and their slaves can just walk away
a free man has no use for illusions, he is happy with himself and is not afraid to always switch reality or realities (shivatulkus do it subconsciously, even consciously)
man basically i just described duality but i see it more as directional vectors like freedom going up will unlock new creations emotions and skills, new ones will be invented whereas the way down is just being scared of the unknown and stagnation... and refusing to admit that we are responsible for our destiny and life cause if we fuck up then it's on us

desu we are all friends in the end and i personally just have my own plan for myself and i will also override god's

He was an atheist who nominally considered himself Christian, mostly for political reasons.

I'm Nailed Right In

People of light from Doggerland, descendants of the AEvolk.

it is a narrow path

I guess there must be some relation between the definition of Vril as "absolute possibility" and that of psychedelics that show you how everything fluctuates ("Omnia mutantur, nihil interit"). I agree, in the end they are most likely both sides of the same coin, but I guess there's a huge difference between acknowledging this by Reason and actually experimenting it (by placing your Self above from both Kula and Akula).

I hope your plan works and well... Led Zeppelin had it right:

>yes there are two paths you can go by
>but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on

Igne Natura Renovatur Integra!