Trump believes that all Chinese students studying in the United States are spies

Trump believes that all Chinese students studying in the United States are spies.

Does it also include Chinese students who oppose the Chinese Communist Party?

Attached: 20180808_15337604161333.jpg (650x365, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: DIK-DIK.jpg (630x630, 31K)

Surprise: there aren't any.
Chinese students are the children of people who can afford it, those within the party boundaries. Watch them at their universities, copying books en masse and emailing them to central country

>russian spy suspects chinese spies
damn mutts

Attached: 1532077224910.png (1440x900, 2.33M)

ha...

All Chcims students are spies, or at least collectors of information. You think they let just anyone out?

If they oppose the party they should oppose the party over there.

I think they have been against CCP all the time.
At present, they feel that xi has always been engaged in personal worship, which makes them unable to stand it.

Probably are desu

They are all spies.

no

>Chinese immigrants
>opposing home country
I didn't know that was possible. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Uh.. I think that Chinese students who worship ccp are spies.

They are only against the CPP government, not against their own country.

Used to work at the CDC. There was a chinese PI in my branch who used to cycle through chinese grad students and they were all fucking garbage in the laboratory and had a bad habit of wandering around all over campus, even got in trouble for it a few times. I always knew that the students at least were spies.

I think they must be pro-CCP students.

hmm

ALL

BUG

PEOPLE

GO

HOME

CHINKS

BTFO

I had a Chinese kid in Uni tell me he gets paid by the Chinese state for information. And that the all do. (He thought we were friends and trusted me because my parents grew up behind the Iron Curtain).
Anyways spies is a strong word but they are certainly subversives.

Actual spies aren't stealing secrets of state universities but they are gathering info and sending it back. Any and all info. Even dumb shit.

They waited for the ccp regime to fall, the Republic of China returned to mainland China, the economy recovered, and when it became a developed country, they would go.

I recently read a book about the Chinese-American nuclear scientists named Wen Ho Lee who was charged with espionage in the 90s -- subsequently all charges dismissed as the whole thing had been an FBI fuck up.

However, in the book I read (A Convenient Spy) the author talks about how the Chinese government does indeed contact Chinese students all the time to recruit them to spy. Businessmen as well, of course. And guess what? It works. They know the Chinese feel an "allegiance" to their homeland so will do it.

The stupid fucking FBI didn't factor in that Wen Ho Lee was actually Taiwanese and not a commie so he didn't really give a shit about his "homeland" and so just assumed he was like every other chink. It was another monumental bed shitting by the Clinton administration in the late 90s while Bill was getting his dick sucked by chubby interns.

Attached: Screenshot_20180808-185235.jpg (1440x1964, 830K)

T. Doesn't know anything.

Lots of chinks get red pilled on freedom they are like a whipped dog that is scared to bark but they still want to. They often love freedom more than scum white leftists. They know USA is better than China and want to copy it. Emphasise how without free speech you lose potentially good ideas and that bad ideas can be stopped with reason rather than censorship. They won't deny flat out logic like a nigger or whitey will.

Attached: 1532367852683.jpg (499x375, 47K)

Not all of them are, but not all of them have to be to do real, meaningful damage. Even a small number of bad actors could either directly exfiltrate critical technology or assist with the compromise of university networks, which are frequently poorly secured.

This is why white societies work so well. White people learned a long time ago about how the machine of civilization works. Gears. Every gear has a part. I didn't truly understand it until I started working at a major insurance company, before that it was just theory. Every little bit can bring the fucking machine to a grinding halt.
Some idiot grabs the wrong stack of papers? Whoops, there goes 3 million dollars.

>They know the Chinese feel an "allegiance" to their homeland so will do it.
That’s just a pro-CCP student.

>Wen Ho Lee
There must be some misunderstanding

T. Lee Ting Garcia Alonso Al- Madridi

>Chinese students who oppose the Chinese Communist Party
lmao

hehe :^)

>Trump believes that all Chinese students studying in the United States are spies.
They probably are.

Send them all back, fuck the chinks. Let them eat their dogs fried in gutter oil

Attached: fucking_chinks.jpg (962x640, 214K)

I have known Chinese Twitter people on Twitter.
I have seen many of their tweets, they are really dissatisfied with ccp.

>they are really dissatisfied with ccp
Exactly what a chink spy would say to maintain cover and build rep

NO! DOGGO SHALL NOT BE HURT!

Attached: Based doggo.png (1464x1284, 1.75M)

>t. Chang

Attached: 1518922736200.png (800x1672, 209K)

Based Bellagio NAMES THE ZIONISTS!!! shows sam hydes new video!! And really breaks down the modern Gestalts!!! Brand new stream!!

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc

You wanna see this!......

Attached: 1533701215490.jpg (557x557, 98K)

>Does it also include Chinese students who oppose the Chinese Communist Party?
how do yuo know they aren't spies that have been taught to say that?

you do know spying involves trickery right?

>xi?
is that xers pronoun?

The Chinese probably has the best industrial espionage system in the world. Might be second to some EU countries. The thing is that with this much invested into industrial spying, they still have yet to invent something that is so revolutionary that the world will take notice.

They stole and copied all the information on the martian rovers and tried to make their own. It lasted 31 months whereas one of the American rovers is now an early teen if it's human.

They have all the information, have the high-tech manufacturing base, yet they still fail. There's a missing human component that they can't duplicate.

They just can't grok.

>all Chinese students studying in the United States are spies.

They are.

With family back home they can be forced to do whatever the CCP tells them to, Otherwies grandma goes to prison.

He ain't wrong. Most become unwilling spies once in positions of power because the the triads get paid by the government to threaten their family if they don't spill the beans.

To be fair, any chink spy can just claim to oppose the CCP. Better to just exterminate/deport the lot of them. Take no chance with Han Chinese rats.

Attached: chingchong.jpg (501x585, 42K)

Yes. Let them "study" elsewhere. China is for chinese.

They're kept in line by the Chinese student association, which is an official organ of the communist party.

take that image... and replace it with the goy kids

yup, that's how JEWS are!

Attached: 1524438102576.png (1191x7635, 3.28M)

Actually user, some of those students are 100 percent guaranteed spies. Those students are a risk to mainland china, so infiltrating them is actually a pretty high priority.

It's more complicated than that.

LOL. Some of them are spies too.

>They know the Chinese feel an "allegiance" to their homeland so will do it.
Also keep in mind that "allegiance" means knowing what the government will do to their relatives if they refuse.

Of course most chinese are spies. The U.S. has been chinked hard.

>son/daughter of millionnaire shanghai factory owner
>spends time copying books instead of just mailing them

fuck off EBT card user