Why does pol side with sub human 85 IQ "palestinian" shitskins over 117 IQ white Jews? I can't understand this

Why does pol side with sub human 85 IQ "palestinian" shitskins over 117 IQ white Jews? I can't understand this

> webm related, shitskin literally dies to save a tyre

Attached: 1532293154862.gif (200x356, 2.4M)

Advanced criminals vs retarded farmers

Jow Forums is full of subhumans

Jews and Palestinians are both based and redpilled though

Attached: 1513225717084.jpg (788x1026, 203K)

Attached: 1520461938090.jpg (1000x750, 151K)

palestinians are semites
khazar kikes are not and have an avg IQ of 95

I have a 140 IQ, I consider 117 IQ sub human.

Attached: bombisrael.jpg (1604x912, 382K)

fpbp

OP, would you rather have to stand guard on a wall facing a squadron of long nose tribesman actually using tactics to snipe your god damn brains out; or a couple of sub 80 IQ brownies throwing pebbles at you?

Attached: 1528687060098.png (398x336, 190K)

I'm a contrarian.

“No sub human 85 IQ palestinian shitskin ever called me Goy”

Because the way they treat Palestinians is how they treat us too.

Jews hate whites and treat them just as badly in the West as they treat Palestinians in Israel.

They even use the exact same tactics like denying that Palestinians even "exist" and saying they have no freedom of speech or assembly.

Look at any western country, Jews actively fight against our right to control our borders while at the same time they have comprehensive border control around all of Israel's borders.

Attached: wh490875243.jpg (1618x904, 461K)

Kikes are evil leeches, must be burned out of earth at last

>Jews hate whites and treat them just as badly in the West as they treat Palestinians in Israel.
Jews hate ALL NON JEWS. They hate whites because they think that Whites will bring about their destruction though.

Attached: 1521478380173.jpg (1179x825, 286K)

Palestinians are just the white people's future.

Attached: 1528182711708.jpg (1648x1256, 320K)

I take a different stance, I want the conflict to be perpetual, because it kills jews and muslims. Could be better, it'd be rad if it went nuclear and Iran made the Med go about 20 miles more east, but hey, here's hoping.

I don’t side with Jews, but I do agree that those who look at the pallys and see anything beyond a savage go-nowhere semite date farmer that nobody truly cares about, is larping or a dipshit.

Jews and Niggers aren’t the same and they’re still both bad. Same for the arabs ect. If it were truly as simple (it’s not) as letting some kikes have a small plot of desert land, I’d be all for them moving in and displacing some butthurt genetic Jordanians. I’m 51/49 on the JewJew team on this one anyway. Just need to make it where they get not a shower singnle white dime to do it. There is the issue. Then may they roll all the sandniggers for all I’d care. This probably won’t happen considering the Jew’s meddling nature and the dupes that won’t let it be so though. Thus fuck the kikes even when they’re a thousand miles away. Unfortunate.

Same. 117 IQ is completely ordinary

Attached: 1533772400208.jpg (923x713, 68K)

>Jews hate ALL NON JEWS.

That's true, just look at the bible, Jews have been genociding non-jews for literally millennia

Yeah basically. white won't even get their own little segregated areas though we will be forced to live with the Africans and Muslims in ghettos.

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #769 - 'Nearly half of Israeli Jews believe _' - www_independent_c (902x231, 35K)

Attached: 1505590252336.png (736x864, 341K)

Attached: 1512696761188.png (892x516, 63K)

Attached: 1526504647579.png (1455x1173, 1.99M)

Attached: 1529369169111.png (757x643, 378K)

Attached: 1526956541418.png (907x559, 105K)

Imagine actually caring about iq please just kill yourself

I 'ate all Abrahamics and enjoy watching them murder each other

Attached: IMG_3318.png (1277x830, 1.39M)

Nice try Mordecai

why should i give a fuck about either?
fuck off kiwi nigger

degenerate palestinians are vaping while their friends are getting shot

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000165770780-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJ8PsoIJWiKbqRS0S3fHYXjVCUSv1Ol6PpMMCvCQoB0I.jpg (1231x769, 82K)

>white jews

Attached: 724029E0-3BB5-4170-AB68-BCC84EA10473.jpg (300x360, 91K)

The answer lies in the phrase "white jews"

what happened here

jews are white when needed

Surprised, he wasn't allowed to escape, same way as the most of pedo criminal kikes. They get immunity against any goym country extradition, as soon, as they are in Palestine (Israel)

I can't tell you niggers apart, easier to just nuke you both.

Because palestineans are contained in their desert shithole while jews wander internationally looking for nations to subvert.

Jews aren't white

he looks like a fucking cave man

I don't side with either. I want both sides to convert to Orthodoxy and live decent meaningful lives.

Nope, your noses are brown, due to the arseholes sniffing, and you are not humans at all- kikes

Dumb faggot.

Death to Israel. I don't have ill will towards anyone else. EOD.

Attached: 1516196987732.jpg (587x534, 105K)

>All Jews are the same group
Simply not the case. Orthodox Jews (in the US) vote the same as Evangelicals and hold most of the same opinions on abortion, gay marriage, and Israel.

Attached: Jew varieties.png (2556x1280, 181K)

No shit. The 6000 year old Hebrew cult that's been running the world is inbred to keep their neanderthal DNA. They aren't like us. They are different.

Attached: 1517935670538.png (700x748, 672K)

Attached: 1504161298257.jpg (1374x5710, 2.68M)

Can Israeli and a tell me wtf is that magazine?
It seems like the Israeli equivalent of fucking vox, who even runs/owns this shit?

Never will understand these Christians with a great love for Jews and just how you could ever arrive to that conclusion.

The whole Old Testimate, almost every single book, time and again, can each be summed up in a single sentence; God was nice and partial to the Jews, told them to do a thing, then the Jews decided “nope I’m not gonna do this,” killed whoever told them not to do said things, time and again, and then proceeded to kike and meddle and degenerate themselves into failure. It’s a repeating record since Abraham.

Why is that something to look up to, religiously? God seems to despise kikery as much as any human.

Stfu kuffar

Jews are dangerous because they aren't completely retarded.

>Jews
>White
Nice try shlomo.

Fuck them both, why is this so hard for brainlets to fucking get?

Attached: damnit Dearborn.jpg (581x1032, 101K)

>Jews drag White people into global wars
>Jews steal trillions from productive Whites
>Jews kidnap and rape countless children
>Jews promote pedophilia and countless forms of degenerate faggotry
>Jews flood White countries with drugs and shitskins
>Jews spend every waking moment of their existence thinking of ways to genocide White people

>Why do they persecute me so?
Quality post OP.

Attached: WTC Without Israel.jpg (1920x1157, 1.11M)

"Homo heidel(((berg)))ensis
It all makes sense now

Attached: image.jpg (320x381, 44K)

they're both shit, stop making this thread
sage

"fuck em both" is, in my opinon, worse position than being Amerimutt pro Israel or a centrist...

"ummm akshually let them both kill each other"

That's how deep PNAC AIPAC kike anti muslim propaganda worked on you, you still can't make yourself say anything good about DEM DUURTY ASS MODZLEMS.

You dumb jew slave mutt.

Attached: 1502565619694.jpg (1024x689, 205K)

>Jewish iq of 115

You mean 90 bruz also we take Palestinian side because Jews complain about concentration camps while operating the largest one today

Attached: 410F24E7-E31E-43B0-9998-172FFDEA58CA.png (1317x1652, 411K)

Fuck. Yes.

9/11 happened more because of support for Saudi Arabia than anything to do with Israel. Unless you believe in some conspiracy or other.

Kikes must die

You forgot the 9/11 part.

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

Attached: 1532683166004.jpg (2762x1703, 1.79M)

Defund Israel. Boycott Israeli products.

bin laden's father is a household name in saud because he built the road from mecca to medina where other engineers failed.
Osama bin laden returned to saudi arabia after afghanistan, soon after Saddam Hussein invaded kuwait and bin laden told saudi officials that he will drive the iraqi army out of kuwait with a bunch of rag tag muslims like he did in afghanistan and he was basically laughed out of the room and the saudis allowed American troops into saudi arabia to deal with saddam.
Bin laden was super pissed off about this because they allowed the infidels (christians, jews & women soldiers especially pissed him off) into the holy land of saudi arabia.
This is why he started attacking america, with smaller sutff overseas, mostly us embassays until eventually 9/11
Now you faggots know

Attached: 1463746205504.jpg (207x200, 11K)

t. Lebbo diaspora drug dealer/child rapist

not about siding with the sandniggers, its about siding against the kikes.

i wouldn't mind so much if you guys stopped trying to fucking genocide us

Attached: 1530039008436.jpg (1024x792, 121K)

i think you underestimate how much the jewish people invested in the jewdar-stealth trait .and when needed we have goy intermediaries to do our bidding in our stead

Attached: 1532077224910.png (1440x900, 2.33M)

As a Hindu I don't side with either. Do not trust the covetous.

>he thinks bin laden did 9/11

Attached: 9D2C17E4-2EF5-401F-99B9-6F9FC536D59D.jpg (1920x739, 262K)

200 iq bait user, i love casting this exact this while im stoned and watching mongrel americans have seizures in anger

>white Jews

>white jews
What did he mean by this?

Good god you are one stupid fucktard. Israel did 9/11 - NEVER FORGET. (But in order to forget something you have to know it in the first place.)

Because of pic related basically. Literally their own words. I don't hate them... they just need to STOP that shit asap.

Attached: 1533702539354.png (600x591, 504K)

>oy vey Jow Forums why are you not siding with parasites that control your media, government and school and floods your nations with shitskins and homosex we are your allies I swear

Attached: 62594581541.jpg (300x168, 12K)

>white Jews?
>white
>jews

Pick one FAGGOT or ILL END YOUR DAYS!!

Because he is fucktarded or shilling. Not really another choice!

Attached: 911chess.jpg (624x416, 33K)

>117 IQ white Jews?

Attached: C705E349-FD82-498D-8FD5-1218D96F4766.jpg (1242x2208, 349K)

>white Jews

Attached: 367603D8-9382-4156-B4E8-2CE65B5DE550.gif (1330x530, 89K)

US support for Israel also played a big factor, but what I said is exactly how things went down and this is according to Michael Scheuer who was the head of the bin Laden unit in the CIA.
Bin Laden on Michael Scheuer's book
>"If you want to understand what's going on and if you would like to get to know some of the reasons for your losing the war against us, then read the book of Michael Scheuer in this regard."
Michael Scheuer really doesn't like Israel either

It's the Israeli equivalent of fucking Vox, probably American Jews.

i pick neither side

That's literally how it went down

>Doubt
Your meme doesnt reflect an iq of 140

I like Jews

They expose the Jewish "good for thee, not for me" hypocrisy on a weekly basis.
Have you never encountered the concept of the useful idiot?
I'd happily advocate for the genocide of the Palestinians once their usefulness is expended.
Supporting a group and supporting what they do to your enemy can be mutually exclusive.

>140
dude thats subhuman i tested no. 1 in the world with an astonishing iq of 220. My intellectual capabilities far surpass that of isaac newton

I side with neither. If both could be wiped off the face of the earth tomorrow, the world would be a better place.

Most based vehicle in Eugene.

the jew cries out as he strikes you

Because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And the Jews won't leave our countries be.

Because retards side with retards.

He admitted to it

Maybe because the Gentile realizes what Jews do to Palestinians (their close ethnic Cousins) they will do, (want to do, can't wait to do) to ALL of us.

Get it Schlomo?

Attached: 11 JewishGroupsLeadPush.jpg (800x453, 215K)

Woah cool it the antisemitism there.

>Simply not the case.
It also does not matter since you all are parasites and poison your host nation in your own ways. "leftist" jews spread degeneracy, "rightwing" jews make us waste vast amounts of blood and treasure on pointless wars in the desert for israel. all of you need to get gassed.

>Christians with a great love for Jews
Bc jews actually control religions too, you dickhead.

Hahaha. Technically I’m an American born “Paco” or “Jose”. How did you manage to hide the star of David on your flag?

Because we are under ZOG and in our countries, we are the palestinian.

Clearly it's because Christianity has been infiltrated and subverted by Jews.

It's not rocket science.
Jews despise Christians, and use them as useful idiots.

Attached: Jews Terror Church Spitting on Christians Israel111.png (623x869, 213K)