HOLY SHHHHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

thehill.com/hilltv/rising/400810-opinion-how-a-senior-justice-official-helped-dems-on-trump-russia-case

HOLY SHHHHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

OHR, STEELE, MUELLER FIRING SQUAD???

Attached: 1532905371400.jpg (971x675, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iGGKo
thehill.com/hilltv/rising/400810-opinion-how-a-senior-justice-official-helped-dems-on-trump-russia-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew, that's spicy

Some user posted a thread last night about how this was supposed to happen, my money's on McBrain tumor

Amazing article actually. And, guess what, it is all sourced and the actual emails and texts are scanned in on he bottom. When is the last time you saw reporting this well detailed.

additional bump. This needs traction. Actually read the article anons.

>opinion
Sage.

Trump

Quality post OP! Well done.

Actually read the article, faggot.

Attached: Ohr-Steele.png (638x507, 224K)

Dude they're gay lol

Q predicted this.

Attached: 1518157946435.jpg (380x380, 10K)

This is the final pill...

Attached: bitethesoyout.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

archive link for you doho
archive.is/iGGKo

Attached: Trump v Pedo.jpg (960x936, 99K)

>4188
LEIH
E
I
H

Attached: 1516563203435.png (994x1042, 304K)

Attached: 1531881206379.webm (960x720, 2.91M)

MUST HAVE BEEN THE OWNERS

You've read about coups with foreign governments in history books.

Psss...you are living in one now.

Attached: trump-blood-rage.jpg (970x647, 95K)

>Ohr scheduled a call with Steele over Skype a few days later. But then the two men met in Washington on July 30, 2016, at the Mayflower Hotel.

>Ohr brought his wife, Nellie, who was working at Fusion GPS on the Trump-Russia research project.

>That meeting occurred exactly one day before FBI counterintelligence official Peter Strzok formally opened an investigation, dubbed Crossfire Hurricane, into whether the Trump campaign was colluding with Moscow to steal the election.

Attached: Lordy.jpg (598x595, 314K)

This story is so insane I get lost sometimes

Attached: 1533658432356.jpg (707x500, 85K)

When will someone go to JAIL.........

Attached: 1533750070123.gif (720x489, 501K)

Yet, Steele asked Ohr in the Jan. 31 text exchange if he could continue to help feed information to the FBI: “Just want to check you are OK, still in the situ and able to help locally as discussed, along with your Bureau colleagues.”

“I’m still here and able to help as discussed,” Ohr texted back. “I’ll let you know if that changes.”

Steele replied, “If you end up out though, I really need another (bureau?) contact point/number who is briefed. We can’t allow our guy to be forced to go back home. It would be disastrous.” Investigators are trying to determine who Steele was referring to.

Basically a blue print of the coup. Many are involved and participated in key roles. Don't be surprised if one of them decides to off themselves

Attached: 1533769733024.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>thehill.com/hilltv/rising/400810-opinion-how-a-senior-justice-official-helped-dems-on-trump-russia-case
charges when

Attached: nypostweinerlaptopwarrant.jpg (1606x676, 252K)

So it's a literal witch hunt

An attempted coup

now thats reporting i can respect.

Bump

>thehill
>opinion
really fag?

So will this get factored in? We’ve had like a hundred of these bombshells that completely blow part, shred, impale, eviscerate, burn etc their whole Russia narrative and it’s like none of it ever is taken into hard consideration but these faggots will dance around the smallest fucking coincidence with ANYONE in the Trump party.

True. Its really great.

CLEARLY SHE PROVOKED HIM CMON! IT MUST HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO DO THAT!

I think she Assange presents his proof to Senate committee it will be finished.

bump

Fuckin niggerdogs

*When* he presents

Honestly, I could give a fuck about all these lower level shits. I just want to see Odindu hang for his treason.

This was the key quote for me. "Briefed" about what? And what guy can't be sent back home?? Ohr still works for the justice department (for some reason). Internal affairs should be at his house right now and not leave until he explains wtf this means. Or better yet, confiscate every electronic device at his house.

Chris Steel:
>I really need another (bureau?) contact point/number who is briefed. We can't allow our guy to be forced to go back home. It would be disastrous all round, though his position right now looks stable.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT????

Getting these lower levels to stare at 60 years in jail is how you get them to roll on the higher ups.

Gotta be Strzok

can't hang people for imaginary crimes, tard.

Attached: 1533268799968.jpg (720x960, 31K)

>imaginary crimes, tard.
>all well documented
lmao

What do they mean go back home? It sounds like they're talking about a foreigner. Soros?

Get pulled off the investigation

Is it happening though? Seems like nothing will prompt anyone to take any meaningful action. Does Mueller even care? OIG said no bias. How deep is the swamp? Who will bring this imto the news cycle?

>inb4 britbong

Attached: IMG-20180606-WA0005.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

This basically proves Q has been 100% spot on.