City of Victoria to remove statue of John A. MacDonald

The pain of being a fucking leaf in this shitty excuse for a country never ends. It's racist to respect the literal founder of Canada.

Attached: 456456567567678678678.jpg (616x498, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/1416321/city-of-vancouver-formally-declares-city-is-on-unceded-aborginal-territory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree. Macdonald was a racist colonizer. His statue should stay and be altered, whith a plaque to put his genocidal history in full and open context.

wow, fuck you racist, If we don't all put our fingers in our ears and go "LALALALA BAD THINGS NEVER HAPPENED" then how can we progress as a society?

>The pain of being a fucking leaf in this shitty excuse for a country never ends. It's racist to respect the literal founder of Canada.
It's honestly about time this statue was removed.

Attached: White man deposed.jpg (897x595, 220K)

For clarification, his "crime" is that he endorsed sending native kids to schools.

(((They))) are making arguments here to remove George Washington statues. They want to remove us leaf, we have to work together and get rid of every last person destroying our countries

Attached: 1473367567072.png (600x300, 107K)

Oy Vey! But they had to LEARN ENGLISH! That's cultural genocide Goy!

Canada isn't a real country you fucking faggot leaf

JUST LOCK MY DICK UP IN A PINK CHASTITY CAGE AND GIVE ME A STATE APPOINTED BLACK BULL TO PREP

Attached: sam hyde JUST.png (600x600, 482K)

Read it again. I say the statue should stay. But put into context of how his cis male colonial agression left a legacy that continues to disenfranchise and assault First Nations, immigrants, womyn,LGBTQ2 communities etc. I think the statue should, literally, be taken down from that pedestal, maybe commission a sculpture of those he oppressed to be placed beside it, in a visual context betfitting the historical violence. Hiding Macdonald shameful past doesn’t do anything; it should be publicly exposed and displays.

How do you sleep never being able to exist in darkness

SOURCE FOR THIS QUOTE

Cultural Marxists erase history.

To be fair, those schools were full of pedophiles that were preying on first nations children and the children were being taught to hate themselves and their cultural heritage. That being said the statue should not come down under any circumstances.

>mfw this makes me think the left is unironically racist

Attached: 4.png (250x250, 21K)

They are...

Good. Fuck Canadians. They mocked us when the same kind of people took down Confederate statues. Leaf pricks looking for sympathy. Offering insults day after day. No more sympathy for our (((neighbors))) to the north.

Just be happy they didn't rename 'Victoria' ...vikkifukfuk.. the tradition Indian name of town

Careful leaf don't give (((them))) any ideas

>non-whites seething they lost land as a legal concession of defeat in wars
>b-but we were so peaceful
they were savages who raided settlements, killed the men, abducted, tortured, and raped the women and children.

Two plagues weren't enough.

Yes but we were waiting for the much promised armed rebellion from you guys. We were promised some action and an old fashioned all-American shootout, but we just got a boring statue removal... I love those old confederate statues personally.

>To be fair, those schools were full of pedophiles that were preying on first nations children and the children were being taught to hate themselves and their cultural heritage

So the only difference between then and now is that we're the natives?

Attached: Trudeausupporter.jpg (649x1024, 98K)

based and redpilled! fuck Jonald A MacDrumpf and everything he stood for!

Get the fucking Chinese to do that for a statue of Mao, or how about the Turks with the Armenian Genocide? It's always good to know that Western Civilization is filled to the brim with you slow burn self destroyers.

>To be fair, those schools were full of pedophiles that were preying on first nations children

That's like any boarding school or orphanage in the 19th century. Shit sucked back then.

>when that lefty puts "rightful lands of the miq'mak tribes" as their location on twitter

It's more complicated than this. The hope was to bring these kids in as full citizens because the conditions they were in at the time were deplorable.

The plan obviously didn't't work... but there isn't exactly some other more enlightened plan that is working either.

The schools were bad, but none of the founders wanted pedos or abuse there, that was just the result of rural unsupervised schools. The alternative was allowing kids to rot on reservations with no ability or hope to integrate into broader society stuck around drunken parents and living at subsistence levels. In hindsight it was the wrong choice, but it's understandable why it was made at the time.

I don't know if the public schools are full of pedophiles but the history curriculum is fucked to high heavens if people think removing a statue of John A McDonald is a good idea.

Canada is some sort of bizarre NWO social engineering project

Attached: EDMmeme.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

The traditional name was Saanich you cock gobbling dog fucker

I think you should fulfill your moral obligation and leave Canada

It's true.. and I know a shitload of people hate this shit, but there is a strange stranglehold on communication or information. There is no way to get a dissident voice united. They just sound off on forums and stuff, because it's practically suiced to say anything out loud.

It's a really unusual situation. At some point there at least needs to be an open discussion, but it doesn't seem to be happening. The school and media and the corporate interests have a weird lock on the discourse.

Go eat a shit saanich dick breath. I could care less what the town was called before the town even existed.

>could care less
Learn to speak english or fuck off back to China

Many of the founding fathers in USA made similar statements . You don't think a mix of Paki's and chinks would have built canada do you ?

Canada has become a corporate colony of the USA .

Yes, they actually think white kids had some modern school like today. Half of them had no school or went to some crude one room school house with a teacher that whipped thier asses if they got out of line.

The Indian deserve support, but they are being used as a weapon to delegitimize the country and our society and we should just say NO fuck NO, we aren't having it. We don't seek to be an enemy but we aren't going to have you moping around mouning about how evil we are -- fuck that NO WAY. it's a phycological game that;'s being played and we should say fuck you... sink or swim. But don't sit there expecting us to be miserable failures because you are.

Canadian Universities are a breeding ground for the propagation of Cultural Marxist ideology. Every university is identical as far as the humanities and social sciences are concerned. There is no open forum for discussion at these institutions. They're essentially indoctrination centres at this point.

Attached: 2l7gjwhefwe11.png (1444x526, 98K)

Canadians were always pussies. That's why they stayed with the Crown....and the Jews who own it.

oooh the China meme.

KLEVER. you're a quick one. I still don't care about saanich and you can still suck my dick faggot

Canada was founded by a lesbian black woman muslim, bigot.

I was in a hurry yesterday morning and I ate at MacDonalds, I regretted it, but I still the statue should stay, and I'll tell anyone that asks. Statue bullying is a complete crock.

Yeah! you know all about it don't you. you have studied the issue and you have made a BOLD pronouncement that captures the whole story.

You, sir are a genius. You have manly Revoloutionary blood Flowing though your fat clogged arteries.

BRAVO!

>City of Victoria to remove statue of John A. MacDonald.
replace him with Ronald McDonald and you might have a shot with the Burgers helping you to have some of dem dank Saudi oilbux

There's this weird thing in Canada now where at like concerts or any public/school meeting there needs to be a speech beforehand about acknowledging indigenous land.

eg.
> I would like to begin by acknowledging that we are on the traditional lands, referred to as Treaty 6 Territory and that the City of Edmonton and all the people here are beneficiaries of this peace and friendship treaty. Treaty 6 encompasses the traditional territories of numerous western Canadian First Nations, including Cree, Dene (DEN–Ē), Stoney Nakota Sioux, Saulteaux (SO-TO), and Ojibwe (OJIB-WĒ). NorQuest College is dedicated to ensuring that the spirit of Treaty 6 is honoured and respected.

posting from unceded Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations territory, get on my level faggots

Attached: kg.jpg (276x371, 30K)

It's the shitlib attempt at giving your country original sin since you didn't have muh slavery.

I can't decide who is more gay. Leafs or Svens. Leafs who can't muster the strength to hang themselves should just apply for US citizenship and pray they can get their man card one day.

*china

overdue desu

They literally are. It's their duty to help non whites because they have no agency and are to stupid to help themselves.

>Implying the US isn't fucked either.

At this point I just want to live somewhere where the rule of law is strong and degeneracy isn't forced on children.

That's right, it should be celebrated and the indians should be reminded of just how close to extinction they came. Let they draw breath every day forth, knowing only that they exist by the grace of he - Sir John A.

Also fuck BC, you faggots make Ontario look like Texas.

Attached: ms29714423_451189431967681_9079762503868612608_n.jpg (720x1280, 73K)

He should be praised you fucking fruit.

Attached: please.jpg (1900x1000, 311K)

It's viral. You hear it on radio, see it on posters. It's a hugely irl successful trolling exercise.

globalnews.ca/news/1416321/city-of-vancouver-formally-declares-city-is-on-unceded-aborginal-territory/

the entire world has become a meme. let it die already ffs.

NO I JUST WANT A SOURCE TO BACK UP THE QUOTE

The Chinks will own you one day

Canadas new rulers won't give a fuck about Native rights.

Ontario besides the cities are actually really based and conservative.

You sure got that backwards. Ontario? I don't even have words to express my disdain for that "province". Most of the idiots out here are transplants from Ontario. Fake hippy women who have changed their name to Mojave. They're not sending their best.

I like the Chinese, so no problem there. I'm down with the Chinese.

I don't remember learning it in school But that was before they taught holocast in schools

honestly not even sure anymore how this country's doing from the social issues perspective - we never hear anything
could be worse than sweden here, wouldn't even know it till you got enriched

Isn't Ontario the only province currently run by conservatives, just because some faggots from Toronto moved to another liberal shithole doesn't change the fact that large amounts of people living in Ontario are based town folk.

>wow, fuck you racist, If we don't all put our fingers in our ears and go "LALALALA BAD THINGS NEVER HAPPENED" then how can we progress as a society?
We're not. Go start your own fucking society and you foot the bill.

I hate that shit. Some hippie bastard in my local paper today wrote that we are "immigrants" after 300 years of living in the country. Of course these same people believe that any literal jungle ape who disembarks at Heathrow is as English as someone whose ancestors have lived in the British Isles for 9000 years

You mean Alberta right?

Attached: 2015-FederalElection[1].jpg (590x430, 205K)

We smashed you worthless teepee niggers, once. We'll do it again.

>they are being used as a weapon to delegitimize the country and our society

Very much this. They are being used as pawns by the Left in a way very analogous to that of blacks in the US. The open-borders crowd want to destroy the idea of distinct Western countries and cultures, and one way to do that is to pretend that they are entirely based on oppression and genocide. Look at how the CBC shat all over this country's history in the runup to the 150th anniversary celebration. (This is why I laugh at these people when they pretend to be outraged patriots whenever Donald Trump rightly mocks Justin)

If I ever have to give a public speech I'm going to start with "I'd like to acknowledge that these are the traditional lands of the Canadian people, who have lived here for up to 400 years and who have had an established country here since 1867..."

The "unceded" is a stealth way to destroy the legitimacy of any private land ownership in this country by white people. Watch and see. There are already articles on the CBC kicking around the idea of making Natives the landlords who'll charge rent to the rest of us as tenants

>I'm down with the Chinese.

If you think that a people which has slaughtered each other in the literal tens of millions during living memory is going to rule this country fairly and humanely, you are completely kidding yourself. They are here to conquer us because they think (rightly) that we are weak, and wherever they do manage to seize control they'll crush us the way they have done with the Tibetans and the Uighurs, and are currently doing with the natives of the African countries where they do business. This is true no matter how cute your Azn waifu looks after her three hours of putting on makeup in the morning

Chinese put white people on a pedestal though.

>>For clarification, his "crime" is that he endorsed sending native kids to schools.

The first residential schools were set up in the 1840s with the last residential school closing in 1996. Residential schools were government-sponsored religious schools established to assimilate Indigenous children into Euro-Canadian culture. Although the first residential facilities were established in New France, the term usually refers to the custodial schools established after 1880.

Sir John Alexander Macdonald (11 January 1815 – 6 June 1891) was the first Prime Minister of Canada (1867–1873, 1878–1891). The dominant figure of Canadian Confederation, he had a political career which spanned almost half a century.

>Chinese put white people on a pedestal though.

Not the mass of Chinese people. They admire us enough to copy us, some Asian moms want their daughters to marry white men, perhaps. But most Chinese are intensely race-conscious and believe in the myth of their own superiority

The West is going through its own cultural revolution. Unlike the Chinese one though we won't survive after its conclusion to realise how completely insane it was.

Attached: chinese cultural revolution.png (1208x750, 705K)

>try to bring Natives into mainstream of society
>"THAT'S CULTURAL GENOCIDE"
>leave Natives outside mainstream of society
>"OMG THEIR LIVING CONDITIONS ARE SHIT AND THEY'RE ALL ADDICTED TO DRUGS AND COMMITTING SUICIDE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO"

Heads they win, tails Whitey loses, no matter what happens

Canada you fucking disappoint me, again.

And like the original Cultural Revolution, gangs of brainwashed zombies are already being empowered by their masters to physically attack anyone who is not "politically correct". It's only a matter of time before large numbers of people in this country are killed by the State's paramilitary groups in a totalitarian bid to enforce total ideological conformity. Now we know why the true history of Communism was never taught to us in school, and why Reds were only ever portrayed as sympathetic victims of "fascists"

Hey, whatever happened to that leader of yours who got 30 years for staging an independence vote? That was pretty disappointing too. Not to mention that Muslims run down 13 people in Barcelona and you dumb fucks stage a protest against "fascists" (i.e., the people who want to prevent such attacks)

I have a funny picture for that. Someone had marked up a poster with their own idea about who owns the land. Damn thing is buried in my phone. Here, use your imagination,

funny-edited-poster.jpg

I'd protest this but i don't want to be outed as natsoc, so sorry statue :(

Attached: 1532296532422.jpg (395x392, 23K)

now you just let them chug mouthwash for 10 hours a day

>Tibetans and the Uighurs

They're not good examples though. Both of those groups are potential sources of _domestic_ unrest for the, In particular Tibet which is a vector for Western interference. Think Richard Gere (we're here, we're Gere, you better get used to it!!1!) They've seen a lot of social chaos in recent history. You feel that they should just allow things to possibly unravel? Very noble of you.

Look, if a majority of the people in a particular region have a different culture and hate your fucking guts, don't rule over that region. It isn't rocket science. China is big enough as it is (and got that way by absorbing enough other smaller peoples over the past few thousand years)

>It isn't rocket science

No, it's tough bananas. That's why Crimea is Russian, and why the yanks freaked over missiles in Cuba. When you have shit like that on your doorstep you may want to deal with it. Or just open your borders and your arms and we can all live in peace.

You sound like you'll be the first one cheering when the insect people conquer the Lower Mainland, Chang

Canada got so little history you made a statue of the McDonalds founder/

>ahmed found out how to use the computer

Attached: 1532274841522.jpg (720x960, 122K)

And you sound like an open border fag. Going by your logic we may as well give the country back to the Indians. You know, people in a region with a different culture etc. That's ok, you may grow up one day. Try and think for yourself though. There are a lot of stupid influences on the internet.

>And you sound like an open border fag.

Why, because I want there to be a border between China and Tibet? Any logic that the Chinks can use to subjugate neighbouring peoples they can, and will, use to subjugate us. You're either Chinese yourself or extremely naive

Really? Good for you Ahmed. How do you like it in Canada?

Attached: 1509606126549.jpg (1382x990, 201K)

Attached: tumblr_m0se48vz1Q1r9m95po1_500.png (500x400, 196K)

I lived in Canada for a couple of years and I noticed this anti John A McDonald stuff ramping up. Guarantee you it's a bunch of butthurt queens students driving this sort of nigger bullshit. Oh wait it's in Victoria, nevermind it's probably some strung out junkies and hippie old people.

It's a shame, Canada is so awesome in so many ways and yet (some of) the people & the government are sooooo cucked. Let's hope our boy Doug at least tries to restore some sanity to Ontario.

It won't be long before lefties in the US go after George Washington for being a slaveowner. Watch and see

Already started, they removed a plaque in his honor at the church he attended. Episcopal faggots.

They are already starting to push "the founders were a bunch old racist white men so we should just throw out the constitution".

They hate the Constitution, except when they're pretending that it guarantees the right of non-Americans (especially Muslims and illegal Hispanics) to immigrate to the US, in which case they pretend to be defending its honour against that wicked Blonald Blumpf

well many people ask, though where is this going, whats the point. and i have read about the kalergi plan and the protocols, and the jews are definitely part of it. yet it seems to me the whole ruse is really to get white people to give up what was headed to them by thier posterity, in some sort of guilt trip. Its really just a robbery at this point.

All these people need to be physically removed, there is no other solution.

Attached: 34497.jpg (704x527, 184K)