Do you have a redpilled gf Jow Forums?

Do you have a redpilled gf Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20180722-234136.jpg (882x1297, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can only hope to attain such a woman. God bless her.

Some day you will, you just have to be vigilant and not afraid to act

Yep I've had very similar conversations with my fiance. We used demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/ to determine white areas when looking for jobs/where we wanted to live

grills should only be redpilled to a certain degree, too much and her standards will go through the roof

>tfw no gf

Good job user. May God bless you and her.

I actually do. A wife. Cause when you find a gf like that you better don't fuck it up.

>finally match a girl on tinder
>she actually messages back
>eventually ask her on a date
>she says "ok"
>on the date she asks what I think about Trump
>say I voted for him
>she leaves and I have to pay for her meal

i'm mgtow now

>Jow Forums
>having a gf

No she was bluepilled as fuck

She's cheating on you

You dodged a bullet this is a good thing not a setback get out there and try again. Be thankful she made it that easy for you before you had kids and communal property to divide.

good for you, don't try unless you are literal ubermensch. shouldn't be spreading your genes anyway

cant wait until she gets blacked while you are at work

Don't bring user down because you feel unworthy of a good wife/family, dude WTF?

either fake or she's too influentiable.

Pretty red pilled.. into hippy shit a little too much but acknowledges race, wants a better town for our kids (~70% here..).. pretty much racist but becomes uncomfortable when I play certain Mr Bond songs in the car. Also not yet completely comfortable with guns..

Is your girlfriend five years old? She doesn't know black people steal and then changes her view after one text message?

>thinking this is actually OP's gf

Attached: 1525124622425.jpg (1296x730, 438K)

Redpilled and pregnant with our son.

Yes, feels amazing man.

She worded it like that because she comes off sweet and innocent. If you had a proper gf youd know

The other day we had a photo shoot of her in a wheat field. I got the inspiration from all the AGIWF (aryan girls in wheat fields) threads. And she loved the idea because she knew how important it is for us to preserve the beauty of our people. We're both slavic. Im Rus and she's Polish

I had the exact opposite, she was a full on tumblr emotional sjw, Only after a few months of it ending it dawned on me how much of a bitch she was, sad, she was pretty

Yep. we both make fun of niggers.

>mfw I see this post

Attached: 9C05B955-6DBB-4848-B2E2-557018526F66.gif (360x250, 984K)

thats not particularly red pilled, pic related is

Attached: IMG_20170215_074054.jpg (2448x2448, 1.42M)

Women parrot what they're told by the authority in their life. The concept that women in general can be redpilled is hilarious.

canada belongs to the english, french and natives
gtfo slav

>C*nadian

Stay on your side leaf.

Attached: 1533575746019.jpg (409x618, 58K)

Shut the fuck up, brit. You never came wuth us and built Canada, yoy dtayed in yoyr own cucked shit hole.
Worry about yourself and your own god forsaken country, Muhhamad.

My wife calls me a nigger when I'm being lazy.

neither did OP or his gf.
they are piggybacking off the english and french who built the country.

She sounds like a gem. Racist women get me hard.

its been said a million times here, but women take on the values of the men they most respect. most "redpilled' women I've known go only as far civic nationalism and lolbertarianism. they adhere to the status quo if no masculine force in their life influences them.

based

She is getting BBC rn wh*teboi

I don't believe in redpilled women. The notion implies women don't just say things to the men in their life that they want to hear to promote stability and trust, yet that's exactly what they do.

>tfw torontofag

You don't have a ring on her finger...
She is just going to fuck Spencer in a three way.
You know she will.
Best to leave her now
Find a real girl who isn't political at all.

Explain radical feminism then.

hahah

Not only is my wife redpilled, my fucking in-laws, and extended family are redpilled.

Post her feet.

>buying her dinner on the first date

If your parents didn't set the date up you don't grab dinner with a girl you don't know.

You can maybe grab a drink or a coffee.

Attached: C7EFD453-CF8D-4CAA-B20B-CCCAF73B16B9.jpg (741x918, 108K)

I would have eaten her left overs, I cant imagine how salty yet delectable it would have been.

Attached: 1475089241567.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

>tfw when landwhale
>tfw forever virgin
>tfw no Aryan children
Men like birthing hips though, R-right?

Attached: Potato Cat.jpg (777x750, 122K)

I think I get it

She was accepting of my views but disagreed on the race issue until she experienced what it is to live in a multiculturally enriched area.
Socially lefty girls are just sex toys, not worth investing.

the bad thing is that when you get to have your family, and you think your children will marry beautiful white people, it turns out the opposite because God loves to play with your feelings. It's like my cousin, she was rich and inherited an enterprise after my uncle died. She ended up marrying a photographer who was 40 years old and had never worked. He didn't even bother working for the enterprise . This is what you get when you set high expectations for your children

She's definitely fucking blacks behind your back.

post feet

>our kids
Be careful nutting inside, OP... unless you can afford kids and would be fine dealing with one.

Attached: 1532643717934.jpg (640x640, 79K)

why does this leaf keep posting conversations he has with his friend (that is a guy) and pretending that his friend is a woman? and why do you faggots keep falling for it?

stop drinking soda
stop eating fast food
congrats, you aren't a landwhale anymore!

That's why you hammer in guilt. My family was all aristocracy and nobility crushed by communism. My siblings are retarded Americans because my parents got old and tired, but they and my grandmother mostly put into me the will to suffer until death so long as the war drum keeps beating on generation to generation. Doesn't matter how much farther ahead I get. My kids are going to be guilted into greatness like I was. I just need to find a semi like minded woman.

>if i imagine it, it must be true
why are you such an insufferable faggot? that's a conversation i had with my actual girlfriend

>wow, they steal?
>"yup"
>wow, thats bad! you bringing up that fact compels me to tell you that i dont want to date them either!
so believable faggot

this conversation reeks of slant-eye child bride

She sounds like a simpleton. Maybe that's your preference.

Believe what you like

Attached: Screenshot_20180808-221403_Messenger.jpg (926x1437, 229K)

Are you learning Polish?

Top or bottom part? I can't tell what part of the foot is supposed to be sexy?

What do I do if food has no flavor? I try to eat out less, but even regular PBJ sandwiches or a homecooked grilled burger I have a hard time swallowing down.

I don't need to. I'm Russian-Ukrainian and understand 1/3rd of polish

dont fucking come to windsor, its all brown people here too FUCKING COLLEGES JUST TAKING IN THOUSANDS BROWN STUDENTS FUCK

Who will the kids support when talking about Wołyń

No, but my realdoll is pretty redpilled.

Attached: Onara_Goro-5762db94dad51.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I'm pretty sure this is a new Jewish shill tactic to prevent proud huwhite males from making proud huwhite babies.

gay thing to ask

well, I can only suggest to look for a virgin girl no older than 18. Trust me, you don't want to deal with girls older than 18, they come with alot of bagage

Top. I like toes.

who else?

Attached: bogdanoff.jpg (500x387, 51K)

Used same when had to live in Houston

Toronto is literal chink land. Chinks are ok people on average.

nope. i fuck feminists raw and only tell them im a fascist after the deed has been done.

Well at least she won't see any more Saudis soon...

Attached: 105866835809.png (2468x1216, 2.55M)

I live in Toronto, black people are nice

>What do I do if food has no flavor?
Try this

Attached: 1468631971477.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

My fiancée is getting more redpilled with every passing day. Still have yet to name the jew around her though

where do you find women like that

nigs and chinks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muslims and indians

Attached: C9098BDC-CAEE-4A21-9699-E1DC2518917D.png (574x499, 258K)

God bless you, leaf. You and your gf will not be raked.

Based ja/ck/ass

I use it to find hotels in good spots while traveling.

I'm no virgin. I've been in the dating game. I'm 26. Have fucked a few too many roasties after the girl I thought was the right fit left me for Mr. Italian/Jew money bags.

And I've dated a 19 year old, she fucking sucked. I think my only real prospect is either some rural but well brought up Midwestern or Southern Q-tee (super rare) or go back to the old country and look for a strong willed Eastern Euro bitch ready to make some babies for America.

You mold women into what you want, you dont go out and find a needle in a haystack. Probably half of women are redpillable for the average guy. More if you know what you're doing.

you either grow up with them or they will strt appearing when you have a stable career. obviously sluts will appear as well so you kind of have to figure out what they were like years ago.

It's hard desu if you don't already surround yourself with the right people

Go to Orthodox Church, or euro food festivals or something maybe with your friends and introduce yourself. You gotta put yourself out there

>>"They steal?"

bitch as if that's a fucking question how old are you two

i'd assume she'd have to be a virgin and also pretty young, maybe early twenties.

Cringe

>virgin, early twenties.
Now you are just looking for a liar.

Overused tfw. Step your game up wh*Te boa

Attached: pGAY.png (600x600, 22K)

never trusted church girls, euro food festivals sound interesting though.

checked.

I'm still gonna rake 'em a little bit.

>implying killing off the weak is a bad thing

Attached: images (3).jpg (237x213, 6K)