U.S. refuses to back Canada in Saudi Arabia dispute

U.S. refuses to back Canada in Saudi Arabia dispute

OH NO NO NO NO NO

BAHAHAUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Attached: 6256435845348.png (939x859, 422K)

womp womp

I find it funny that Trudeau doubled down and refused to apologize, while searching out allies to make nice with them. What will he do once no one supports him on the world stage?

Americans bow to the Saudis

Attached: B0318D97-F8D0-43AD-A517-ED96EAA80956.png (420x420, 12K)

Based saudi israeli puppets!

Attached: 4b42f2f3.jpg (1100x1100, 172K)

It's art of the Deal, Trudeau is playing SA off against China to see who can be the highest bidder for Canada.

Attached: 1530912602931.png (1060x1712, 1.91M)

Fuck canada and fuck canadians. Go fuck yourselves leaf bastards.

Time for Cuckada to put on their big-boy pants.

>spend months shitting on the US
>start shit with saudis and can't defend yourself
>cry for big brother America to come save the day
>get mad when the US tells you to fuck off and handle your own business
Why are Canadians so pathetic?

I just hope Justin resigns

The rake swings.

Truly based trump siding with sandniggers over whites

More like Saudis are playing Canadians and Americans against each other.

Looks like it's working perfectly judging by Jow Forums's reaction

Saudis are BASED, Canadians are cucks, what's so hard to understand about it?

Everyone should just sanction those stupid fucks then put boots on the ground and smack them around a little

>Leafs and sandniggers fighting each other

The harder they fight, the better. Don't pick any side.

>womp womp
Chequed

They truly are. I read about how the crucified someone today. I wish our country had capital punishment especially something as this to send a message to the heretics and degenerates

>If you don’t apologize, they win

Friendly reminder that Trump did say that just because we're allies now, doesn't mean we always will be.

Not backing them throws more economic and political pressure on them. No doubt this will help us gain an even more favorable outcome in the NAFTA talks. Its almost unfair. Fellas, should we stop bullying the leafs?

This. Trudeau is a bitch of the highest caliber. Now his little goblin foreign minister is scrambling around trying to get anyone to back them up and save face.

we arent fighting with you, you're fighting with SA lmao
fight your own twitter battles virtue signal nation

You realize they execute Christians there, right?

He is getting increasingly unpopular. He still has 90% support from women though. Election is next year.

>Canada
>white

Attached: laughing_Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Yeah, we all know the US would never criticize Saudi Arabia.

I am disappointed in the conduct they carried out in my name.

The coverage we get here really glosses over the root cause analysis and focuses on what looks like a Saudi hyper-overreaction, and on the individual Saudis who are getting caught in this useless tug-of-war.

Not like I was going to vote for Trudeau next year anyway, but I would have liked news coverage that could point out how we oughtn't presume to dictate to other countries how they ought to live their lives.

Sad days to be a Canadian, but I think we will get over this in a short time.

Let the Lord sort out the righteous and the corrupt

americans are stupid.
with one comment we managed to get a massive amount of muslims out of our country, schools, hospitals, etc. all on their own initiative.

Yeah, who are we to tell Muslims they can't act like 12th century cave savages?

kys cuck

Best part is they're all going to America.

America truly thinks that making Saudi Arabia upset is a loss. Shows you how pathetic, cucked and owned by their emir masters they are.

This was all for virtue signaling on Twitter. This is why this happened and they got smacked the fuck down like the bitch. Canada is I'm sorry but you have
To know your role as the world's bottom bitch. You surpassed the swedes

>start some stupid slap fight
>WE WONT BACK DOWN
>ALSO AMERICA PLS HELP MAKE SA BACK DOWN

Damn Canada, you pissed them off bad.

Attached: Screenshot_20180808-214220_Brave.jpg (1080x1428, 381K)

You retard Muslims weren't your issue. Indians and Chinese are.

>90% support from women
This is just more evidence that women shouldn’t be allowed to vote as individuals.

This is what Canada gets for virtue signaling so fucking hard on twitter.

>Yeah, who are we to tell Muslims they can't act like 12th century cave savages?
Why start now? You overly polite cucks have been excusing Islamic barbarism for years and charging anyone who spoke out with hate crimes. NOW you want to start a fight with Islamic cruelty? And with one of the more important and (relatively) pro-Western governments? A little late for that old chap.

>Islam is not a problem!!! it's a religion of peace!!!
You sound just a like a liberal

Attached: fucking BASED.jpg (2000x1718, 418K)

Trudeau is doing the art of the Cuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1533779387.jpg (720x1047, 279K)

Canada has been fighting against America for awhile, America has just not been doing anything. Now you start a fight with someone else and you want to cry for America to help you. No, fuck you.

i am shocked that anyone can actually defend trudeau after he was trying to insult trump mere months ago during G7. i cannot be the only one that sees him asking for help from Trump to be the most humiliating and emasculating thing possible. maybe that is him going after his base though!

Attached: day_of_the_rake.gif (432x320, 2.92M)

Saudis weren't really offended . Something else is in the works.

Canada is a corporate colony now Our oil is mostly foreign owned

It's to fuck with NAFTA negotiations so they can capture more of the US oil import market.

They're playing both of our countries like a fiddle.

didnt trump say the saudi's were evil?

Yeah, plus it was a pretty big mistake to dump your gold reserves a while back.

Dress as an Indian and hope their gay caste to sponsor your dying nation.

You leafs need to get it through your head-- yes, we're your allies, but WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR KEK PM'S PET PROJECT OF THE WEEK. WE'RE FUCKING SICK OF HIS EMPTY RHETORIC AND VIRTUE SIGNALLING. GET THIS KEK OUT OF FUCKING OFFICE ALREADY

This is true.
This is not true, you think China gives a fuck about arresting protestors?
Canada's economy and trade is insignificant compared to Saudi's oil output. There's minimal impact on their economy, we only have 34m people.
If they cut us off the oil (or jacked the price with tarrifs) with the whole Middle Eastern cabal on their side, we have to crawl back to Trump and we'll get fucked in NAFTA.

We don't back animal fuckers.

you picked the fight with them!

Fuck Canada. Fucking ingrates.

No you idiot. Saudis are working with Trump, unlike Trudeau who backstabbed Trump in the G-summit.

Read my older post

So yeah, while you keep stealing US money from NAFTA and try to play hard politics, Trump can send another pack of taxes and your wise elite will tax back on poorman food. Its not like Canada-

Be thankful they arent bombing you-

It could have been the fall guy for one of their many homo princes.

>Yeah, who are we to tell Muslims they can't act like 12th century cave savages?

YOU'RE. NOT. AMERICA. You don't get to tell other countries what to do.

Now all Trump has to do is say "Justin if you want to be a Western country you can't jail people for offensive speech and compel speech in the name of compassion."

Canada has no strategic value to the USA they are just kind of there. Keeping the Saudis appeased has been a key part of US policy since the creation of the kingdom.

WOMP WOMP

no shit.
we're in a tarrif tiff.
why the fuck would we remove pressure that they put on themselves?
this is hilarious good fortune.

You think Saudis are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts m8? Do you honestly believe that the Saudis are working with Trump because they give a shit about "America first"?

They're doing it to drive a wedge in NAFTA negotiations between Canada and US so they can capture more of the American oil import market. Then they will cut production.

Look at all the news surrounding OPEC recently and how it's "effectively over" -- this is them making their move.

They've been playing the same game since the Yom Kippur war.

>literally siding with 9/11 projectors
the absolute state of america

Or "Its time to seat down and negotiate the nefarious NAFTA deal you use to choke us" "BTW you are weak"

>16 thousand subhumans are leaving
Oh no how terrible

Trudeau is playing himself

Not really
>Saudi royal family are kikes
>POTUS Mr Khurshnehr is a kike.
Shit happens, kikes win

> Saudi Arabia
Is a shitty land.
> U.S. refuses to back Canada
Hey ho ho ho. We're not backing THIS GUY! Holy shit no. I don't care if he was trying to battle Satan. Wherever Tradeu goes we go behind and sweep up the footprints hoping he'll never find his way home. Maybe he can win Saudi Arabia over by temporarily converting to their prominent religion or something.

Attached: 1519399908352-justin123.jpg (650x365, 21K)

>16000 shitskins leave my country
Wow, what a loss. Now they can go to American universities. If this is all it takes to get these faggots out then I'll pretend to care about women - I have to fake it every day anyways

you faggots tried to SJW a king who has imprisoned and ransomed his own fucking family. the fact anyone in canada's leadership thought anything other than massive backlash would come from tweeting support for dissidents only proves your country is led by morons

Are you out of your mind? The US is the new super oil and gas producer, it making your gas reserve obsolete as in its-to-expensive-to-harvest .

The OPEC is nothing more than showing its true colours during this economic war crusade siding with Trump. The ungrateful Mexico and Canada not happy with an unfair deal, NAFTA, publicly shamed Trump and his poke taxes while you charged them x10 to x30 times more in some products.

Trump doesn't even care what the royals do in Yemen. and Royals doesn't even care what Trump does with its traitorous neighbors.

>saudi arabia this upset over a little banter

Sorry not sorry :)

Attached: 1527206470537.gif (260x146, 692K)

Though I doubt this is true
Din trust without sources you feg

Canada got caught running a colour revolution in SA using faggotry and feminism on social media. This operation has been going on for three years-its deeper than just a blogger or two.

Its more like: Saudi Arabia has come to the GangRape festival of Canada.

Since JUSTin has pissed Trump off, Trump sees no reason to back Canada here. Plus, the Saudis need to appease America to ensure that their military protection continues to exist in light of our waning needs in the region.

So? We're not OPEC and we're on track to be a net exporter of oil even after domestic consumption. They can't play that card anymore. Their bone of contention with your sorry ass is your rulers' support for Iran.

Get bent goat fucker.

No disagreements there. Our PM is a moron.

But this is pure D&C by the Saudis and it's clearly working.

Canadians are internationalist SJWs, much like the tribe. They have to get their nose in other people’s business and tell them how to run their affairs

So many butthurt onions neets upset that their neet onions pm. Justin cuckold, doesn't get to insult the United States Time After Time After Time then cry to America when you need something solved. Do it yourself bitch. Canada has his self arrogance about it. The rest of the world thinks you're a joke get it through your mind Canada you are a joke. Canada is the only country that actively helps foreigners over its own people

>They have to get their nose in other people’s business and tell them how to run their affairs

Weird your mad about that when American cock has been up your asses since they have occupied you in ww2.

>this sad spin

Suck it Moose fuckers! Enjoy descending into Venezuela tiers of shit when you have no more economy to support your gay communism!

Reminder that once their economy dies, leaves are completely fucked because
THEY HAVE NO GOLD
THEY FUCKING SOLD IT ALL
THEIR CURRENCY IS BACKED BY NOTHING
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

Attached: 1533042813394.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Attached: C6425FD0-6F01-49A0-90F1-2F2B3B79509B.jpg (736x1042, 146K)

>what are you mad at me for? sure I shot you, but the US shot you too

>00
>99
>check
>check
>womp
>womp

Come on, American cock can barely touch German ass with such belly between them. Its like the rule: "Its not gay if balls dont touch". So technically Germany has its manhood intact.

...Until Muslim immigrants when into the picture but that is another story.

>The US is the new super oil and gas producer, it making your gas reserve obsolete as in its-to-expensive-to-harvest .
We have about 5 times the reserves and US oil is not cheap to extract by any means either.

Bakken oil costs $55/barrel to produce

Albertan Bitumen costs $65-70

ANWR oil is significantly more expensive to extract and refine.

Compare that to the production costs of the Saudis.

CANADIAN CHEAP LOLIS WHEN

>>Saudi royal family are kikes
>Arabic Muslims
>Jewish
Yup.

What exactly is Canada in danger of in this

>No more foreign students

Good

>No flights to Saudi

Who cares

America too much of a cuck to speak against them. I fail to see how any of this reflects poorly on Canada or even affects Canada in a negative way.

Attached: 1528687211926.jpg (480x324, 29K)

this. the saud family are monsters. we do business with them pragmatically, just s they do with us. we dont convert them, we dominate them as they are still very dangerous, holding much power and knowing many secrets. the fucking shitskin princes have been fucking and murdering little boys in large orgies along side western generals and high level spooks for generations.

the gall of trudeau, the fucking arrogance. what the hell was he thinking? canadians are our allies, but damn they are the limpet stuck to our back

>FUCK YOU USA YOU SUCK!
>AHH HELP ME USA!!!
lmao, cuckanada btfo.

Best laugh of my day OP MAGA

Fpbp