They’re changing your world, Jow Forums

And winning, with compassion and love and hope and justice. And you’re losing, with intolerance and hate and fear and division. The future is theirs.

Attached: 0FCCEA29-84B2-4940-8956-A136B7C49968.png (500x648, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S4R8HTIgHUU
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-reg-david-hogg-gap-year-20180409-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1517155386615.jpg (553x759, 357K)

>"You're fearful!", cried the progressive activist who fears Trump, Hitler, Alex Jones, the alt-right, and other right-wing boogeymen.

LMAO. The media doesn't even cover these fags anymore.

no one cares about these shills anymore

It's funny because they are unironically the most hateful people around

Attached: apu_deploy.jpg (657x710, 139K)

You spit on them. But they are immune. love trumps hate.

IMAN NOOOOOOOOO

Who is the beaner? Is it El sage sageburg ?

give me a rimjob, bitch

Attached: 1524520584140.jpg (396x382, 41K)

imagine some snotty teenage dyke, finished shlicking her smelly cunt to some steven universe x she-ra tumblr fanart. Becomes this huge political figure. just wow

Nigga they started it.

Attached: F9B09B8E-1C5A-4A0F-B64F-F4C9CC7F1083.jpg (620x465, 50K)

> They're changing the world
Except they're not
>And winning, with compassion and love and hope and justice.
You mean with hatred, immaturity, childish swearing and screaming
> you’re losing, with intolerance and hate and fear and division.
See above
> The future is theirs.
Thats awesome because they'll mostly be voting Republican in 20 years. 80% of liberals flip over in their 30s.

Drumpf is finished

Attached: Hogg.jpg (789x460, 54K)

Sad!

Attached: id rather be hogging.png (1100x619, 1.12M)

I've got friends in high school. Most of them are republicans. I live in california. That isn't good for you.

Attached: Juden.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Even though the only thing that these kids are saying is that the NRA is a terrorist group, that gun owners are all ticking time bombs, and David Hogg says gun owners and second ammendment advocateshave blood on their hands and that they could have children's blood on their face and still not care, ant to top it all off, when any other solution to gun violence that has been shown in the past to be efficient is presented, these kids just say that it won't work and that the only solution is to ban guns which as history has told us time and time again, is ineffective and often leads to an overreaching or even tyrannical government. So sure, these kids are the future. But that doesn't make them right.

>children are quite aware of what they're going through
Cocaine really must be a hell of a drug

Attached: 1530131430826.gif (405x320, 2.34M)

Bullets beat love and compassion.

I bought two more guns just this summer

WOW, that's powerful

Attached: princess.jpg (640x640, 63K)

They are already forgotten and Hogg couldnt exploit the situation to get a good college so had to take a 'year off'

Republicans hold more governorships and state legislatures than any other point in history. The Supreme Court is getting a 5-4 conservative majority and likely will be 6-3 or even 7-2 soon. Gun regulations are falling away.
But the leftists have Twitter, Facebook and Youtube, so apparently they win.

Didn't David Bowie write a song about the kid that shot that school up?

Yeah....That was never on Iman Bowie's Twitter. You guys ever get tired of lying all the time? So Bowie is a rapist pedophile nazi when you want to push a feminist narrative based on an aging old coke whore groupie's lies but when you wanna prop his corpse up for your marxist agenda,well that's just dandy. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. One day your pissing on Bowie's grave the next your using him for your commie propaganda. And you wonder why most people hate you.

Is that the cuban commie goblina or Kratos son?

Yeah but nearly five years previous. July 15th 2013. A song about a school shooting on Valentines day.
youtu.be/S4R8HTIgHUU

If they win the future will be the worst 3rd world eternal war hellscape imaginable

Each of the several minority groups will fight wars against each other all the time, countries like britain will become war torn and impoverished shitholes

>Hogg couldnt exploit the situation to get a good college so had to take a 'year off'

oh man it's true, this is hilarious

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-reg-david-hogg-gap-year-20180409-story.html

we'll still have to keep an eye on the hogg though, he's most likely at CIA camp right now for next-level indoctrination courses, on his way to becoming a well trained Mockingbird.

Attached: anderson owl.png (1199x729, 1.16M)

That was Pearl Jam's Jeremy

>And winning, with compassion and love and hope and justice. And you’re losing, with intolerance and hate and fear and division. The future is theirs.
Are they?

Attached: shadowofadoubt.jpg (650x350, 26K)

Another option.

Attached: meta hogging.png (1199x729, 1.02M)

Yep.....

Attached: -3.jpg (490x735, 59K)

Hogg isn't usable because his weak jaw/chin inspires instant hatred and distrust in him. He has a crooked smile and played the shit for celebrity. Everyone despises him on both sides.

I wonder if the majority of their generation hate these kids for "representing them" incorrectly

Nigga I just killed another Jew.
They aren't doing shit.

Canadians, i swear

Attached: 1400960044708.jpg (388x410, 58K)

mmm Hmm

Attached: David Bowie.jpg (1200x630, 185K)

t. faggot shill
>in all fields

compassion and love in the form of masked terror squads beating up people that didnt vote for their party? like italy in the 30s

That's a lie, a blatent lie. Is fake news becoming a political weapon now? It is important to research a claim before believing it friends.

isn't that this chick?

Attached: gfz.jpg (898x768, 92K)

I liked this quote a lot better during the opening of the Breakfast Club