Sargonians have a point

>you can just look at someone and tell if they're white
No you can't, only 2 people in pic related are actually white.
Jow Forums btfo.
youtube.com/watch?v=6fv7CqCjiJw

Attached: wypipo.png (1270x582, 761K)

cherry picked examples

I'm guessing you've never left your flyover state.

I would say the second and third from the left are white. Am i correct?

Nope. The second is half black and the third from left is asian or something

I'm guessing you've never left your "race don't real" mental state.

first from the left and the one behind the black.
beside the point anyway, DNA tests exist, and
are the best way of telling if there is doubt

I mean second from the left isn't half black. Firstly american blacks are substantially white mixed but even then he's probably a quarter at most. Still most people are okay with edge cases being allowed in.

Second from the left is not half black. Unless he came from a mother that was 25% black but dark and a white father. That doesn't constitute half black.

>americans
>white
Choose one and only one

>quater black
>edge case
its 1/4 minimum for misclings and they are not nearly as genetically distant as blacks.
it should be one child policy for all future decendants for those with high levels of non white dna

Attached: 1487376354677.jpg (300x225, 13K)

Most quarter blacks would never be an edge case, they are quite obvious. However those that are borderline and those less than a quarter would practically be fine. I imagine the guy in OP isn't even a quarter personally but is playing up having a half black grandparent.

its nothing personal, but that is far too high.
having standards that low will degredate things too far.
a few percent here and there is fine, but with that much and with that much genetic distance it would be better for them to live in peace somewhere else, they are not pure white.

as i said, one child policy for all decendants would gradually dilute it out, or the bloodline would stop, its the perfect nonviolent solution.

It's not an exact science and it doesn't need to be. We don't need to know whether each individual is white or not, we just need to have the overall trend of the country change course so that it is becoming more white, rather than less white as it is doing now. Maybe none of the people in the background are "white", but so long as they're whiter than your average herd of dindus, we're making progress.

It's a trick question. Anyone who sides with (((them))) loses their white status.

They're all equally worthless.

So the right answer is that none of them are huwhite, right?
They all look like some stage of the mutt meme.

bingo

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

This is some of the dumbest shit I've read. Using statistical outliers to prove someone wrong is just retarded shit.

‘White’ is a term used by the Jews to blend in, anyway.
Specify your nation or at the very least, Europe as a whole. Though (((they))) try to use that term as camp now as well, thanks to the eu.

>No you can't, only 2 people in pic related are actually white.
>Jow Forums btfo.

Almost every single one of them have significant White ancestry. Most of them are at least half White. The ones with that say they have a "black" parent are obviously the offspring of a Mulatto and a White person, making them Quadroons or Octoroons.

A person who is 75-90% White ancestry looking White is not a gotcha. Fucking morons.

exactly, its known as shapeshifting, and the
conniving bastards use it to promote themselves
and then break down our interests.

you look at them and you ask them what their backgrounds are.

easy

The next great threat is of these new mutts emulating the Jewish trick of being white when it suits them and a poc when it doesn’t.
Never trust a ‘white’, only trust a nationality.

man these people are delusional
a lot of broken by mainstream-culture people.
of-fucking-course if you're mentally weak, 24/7 propaganda stating whites are devils, will lead you to identify as POC
it's all bullshit.
The cherry on top is the gay jew "fellow whites" type.

Attached: racial genetic.png (1600x1440, 515K)