Pizzagate was debunked

Get over yourself Jow Forums Jesus christ

>james alefantis is just an artisan pizza maker
>there is no basement at comet ping

Snopes debunked it stop looking into it its a stale meme.

Attached: Mematic_meme_20180723_224247.png (1008x1112, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html
thesun.co.uk/news/6921599/colombia-prostitution-ring-cartagena-slaves-police-raid/
torontosun.com/news/world/columbian-cops-smash-global-child-sex-slave-ring
metro.co.uk/2018/08/03/madame-arrested-250-child-prostitutes-raped-branded-tattoos-7792715/
archive.fo/qTMIF
archive.fo/UiSav
archive.fo/EsnRG
archive.fo/k41wu
archive.fo/gBEpm
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek snopes is written by a goy who cheated on wife with a prostitute then married her and they all live happily ever after just to debunk anything that makes the status quo look bad. Rope yourself

Attached: farmville.png (916x1228, 877K)

You actually believe they run a child trafficking operation in the catacombs of dc on connecticut avenue for elite pedopholes? Get real asshole

>he actually believes the cia sold crack

I dont understan
Why do you care to come to the shithole of the internet to "debunk" falsehood.

>pizzagate isn’t real
>believe sandy hook
>you must believe only what I tell you.
No. Picture highly related. Why would the owner of the pizza shop tell everyone he had a basement, then deny it?

Attached: 31C03966-79DF-4804-802A-435FE4A18F2E.jpg (1024x1024, 214K)

>bad greentext
> i hope u get diarrhea
>on a date

>Deals whit noriega

It was fake okay? Not sandy hook sandy hook was real gene rosen and all that was authentic but pizzagate is fake

Attached: bait 435643563456.jpg (308x450, 25K)

Yup it's been totally debunked.

Attached: Comet_Ping_Pong_basement.jpg (1564x1564, 1.21M)

>jewish husband and whore wife team are the ultimate purveyors of truth

Meanwhile, directly in front of them, cheeto has been snacking on pizza for decades.

Attached: wutmepedo.png (677x843, 751K)

Fucking pedophiles using Jow Forums disgusts me. Go find a hole and die you sick freak

Holy shit, a pizza parlor owner referred to a downstairs pantry as a 'basement' one time, therefore there must be an international elite satanic pedophile operation from his restaurant.

Checkmate, jews. Fuckin got em.

James, you need to stop posting. No one believes you. You're only making things worse.

>Snopes
You mean the same site that said Moldylocks wasn't throwing bottles when we all clearly saw it doing so? That Snopes?

Jow Forums is too much of a bootlicker to go after established evil. Its everywhere there no need to even invent conspiracies.

Attached: Screenshot_20180804-145824.png (720x1280, 309K)

Connecticut avenue is disgusting, it has a long reputation for underage prostitution in dc

Based Bellagio NAMES THE ZIONISTS!!! shows sam hydes new video!! And really breaks down the modern Gestalts!!! Brand new stream!!

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc

You wanna see this!

ZIONIST FUNDED COLOMBIAN NXIVM CHILD SEX CULT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html

thesun.co.uk/news/6921599/colombia-prostitution-ring-cartagena-slaves-police-raid/

torontosun.com/news/world/columbian-cops-smash-global-child-sex-slave-ring

metro.co.uk/2018/08/03/madame-arrested-250-child-prostitutes-raped-branded-tattoos-7792715/

archive.fo/qTMIF

archive.fo/UiSav

archive.fo/EsnRG

archive.fo/k41wu

archive.fo/gBEpm

>Police arrested 18 people after the girls were lured into working at sex parties

>The alleged 'Madame' of the operation was among those detained in the raids

>Liliana del Carmen Campos Puello allegedly recruited the underage girls

>A child prostitution ring where more than 250 underage girls were branded with tattoos by their 'owners' has been broken up after dramatic raids.

>They allegedly raped and tattooed all their underage victims, aged between 14 and 17

>Campos Puello was said to be responsible for recruiting the girls from poor neighbourhoods in Columbia and Venezuela.

>Police arrested 18 people after the girls were lured into coming the Colombian resort of Cartagena under the pretence of working as models there.

>Among those detained was the alleged 'Madame' of the operation - Liliana del Carmen Campos Puello - and several unnamed Israelis who are believed to be the network's ringleaders
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
..............Based Bellagio vid on this

Attached: f35b3721a97f2e033508ca37e984c13ba4b4b38a93b756ab8b2e94fca7ec0356.jpg (707x487, 134K)

Attached: 1533689331081.jpg (972x944, 240K)

>ITT: incel virgins who believe a fucking neighborhood pizza parlor or all places is a front for a global human trafficking ring

Sure feels good knowing I’m not autistic. I pity you sad fucks. Good night.

incorrect, elite pedophilia is real and worse than pizzagate. evidence is available.

see:

The Franklin Scandal

Casa Pia

The Dutroux Affair

The Finders Case

UK Pedo Dossier.

Dont let others think for you. Look into it yourselves. Look into an investigative journalist named Nick Bryant. The best in the field. its fucking bad

>>james alefantis is just an artisan pizza maker
since you knew him, explain to me the internal joke in pic related

Attached: pizza overpriced.jpg (966x633, 81K)

jesus, bump

Yeah. I’m sure ten tons of tomatoes would fit in a pantry.

checked
debunk this img

Attached: DynCorp - CPS.png (916x2189, 309K)

Attached: 1533684875663.jpg (432x445, 98K)

>Dumb nigger doesnt even know what pizzagate is

Very few of them are actual pedophiles.
They are forced to engage in pedophilia as an initiation because it guarantees loyalty forever

>2 threads at once
all this damage control

Attached: 1508365932125.jpg (768x1024, 177K)

To be honest that looks like a doll. Look at the hands the fingers aren't separated. Look at the way the ears are formed and the lifeless eyes. Then realize a child that small wouldn't have 2 teeth.
The "joke" is retarde but alludes to the idea that's what "boss lady" looks like when hungry.
I see a cranky baby.
Don't get me wrong, elite pedophilia is real as documented by several court cases mentioned by user above, but this particular picture an twitter discussion do not allude to pedophilia in my opinion. Though when compiled with many other instances of wierd messages and code words it does seem suspicious.
I just don't think this picture is good evidence of anything but odd senses of humor but the elite are out of youch with people and normality so that's not surprising.

What, what?!

Attached: what_in_the_what.png (538x516, 284K)

Now this on the other hand is very suspicious and disgusting.

of course its a doll, you dolt. main point is people calling 1200 for a german baby overpriced. like you say, alone, not the most damning evidence. but when looked at together, these people talk about babies like this way too much.

checked
exactly, if anyone has pizzagate info from the beginning, there is no doubt that these people have key intel in terms of disseminating encoded pedo language, being a hub of disgusting behavior and enabling the most evil activities in DC and world wide,
much has been partially scrubbed but gators all know what's up and can never forget and can never forgive

Attached: 1488546565779.jpg (234x296, 35K)

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Attached: letmetellyou.jpg (820x801, 383K)

Yeah, Alejandro, I think OP meant it to be a discussion about PG with a strawman foundation,
if so, we're all doing God's work

The real underground railroad

The age of consent is going to be repealed in the near future, just like it recently was in France. Just accept it. You can bitch and whine all you want, but if you do you'll just fall to the wrong side of history. 50 year from now, people will laugh at the fact that people used to restrict sex only to adults and effectively ruined the lives of those who broke the taboo.

of course its code

Attached: lybia code.png (1440x2560, 1.23M)

playing with fire, shits gonna backfire so hard

Q predicted this

Attached: pizzagate-btfo.jpg (3600x3634, 1.24M)

The genpub is so ignorant that the dyncorp operation could still function using a decade old code and almost no one would bat an eye.
*Continued VigilanÇe user, and ty for the pic from the article by (((Ben Moshinsky)))
>very telling

thread:
when real pizzagators have opinions
>shut it down

Attached: 1485120147206.png (1600x825, 1.12M)

of course this was shut down

Attached: 1485134440944.jpg (750x537, 120K)

snopes?.....hahahahaha

>The Finders Case

Attached: the finders.jpg (1276x3412, 1.93M)

No basment btw.

Could it be they cover up the basement???

Attached: Kill-room.png (1866x1190, 2.54M)

"harvest party'

i bet

Lol pizzagate is scaring all the shills so they are shilling against it hard because day of rope is coming. Bad move though because the more you shill against it the more you bring it into the public eye again

This. So. Much.

bingo aussie faggot

Seriously. Dumbest conspiracy theory ever!!

If you still believe pizzagate you need to be punched in the dick until you die.

Name which ones are legit?

As usual, after someone posts something that blows the last shift of shills out of the water, faggots start posting like they know what's going on without reading the damn thread.
If Pizzagate isn't legit then what is your response to

Sooo by pizzagate you mean elite pedophilia completely unrelated to pizzagate?

>implying you aren't deliberately splitting hairs
Elite pedophillia and pizzagate are hand in hand and if you don't know that already then you aren't fit to judge anything about it.

Btw Jow Forums already knows about antifa's ties to nambla so don't even try none of your bullshit, "anarchist."

Someone post the emails

Bump
Wake up

Attached: 1531534970788.jpg (500x449, 40K)

>Wake up
>image lens flare
Good execution of memetics user. Feeling more awake.

Attached: chester podesta.jpg (960x720, 70K)

TICK TOCK

Attached: silsby1.png (1710x4620, 492K)

That's OC btw. I had more on my old computer but I don't have access to the folder nor the program I used to create unfortunately.

Attached: 1531536655669.jpg (309x388, 17K)

how are he and that post connected?

Cocaine

Attached: 1531558242498.jpg (345x389, 17K)

fucking hell, this is what Jow Forumslocks believe is the left, no wonder they think we are fucking mental.

You’re right about that
Here’s Culkin talking about his “satire” website that is teeming with satanic imagery and references. Watch him squirm about as he tries to avoid bringing any of that up.
https:/youtube.com/watch?v=qr6IWEurt9s
Towards the end of his explanation he has a Freudian slip and literally says “Weird stuff happens to kids all of the time, all over the world.” Much to the confusion of Joe and just about anyone watching...

Attached: E0E6CE32-E950-4DB6-943C-045C3C2A19BC.jpg (280x239, 25K)

Snopes is a lie and you'll be rounded up and killed on the day of the rope.

FAKKKKE NEEEEWS

Fuck you kike.

Attached: 641317c0e2b7e55e69625e753375ba57760aed292443308ddf436475e507747c.jpg (400x389, 18K)