God punishes you by giving you a shit life with no money and Chad genes

>God punishes you by giving you a shit life with no money and Chad genes
>God punishes you by sending you to hell if you decide to end your suffering and commit suicide

What a wonderful, kind and understanding God.

Attached: 40FADC8D00000578-4562088-Ali_Hassan_from_a_remote_village_in_the_eastern_region_of_Pakist-m-14_14963 (634x396, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNDw9lO8uKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God created us and guides us, he does not hold our hand and live our lives. We were all given unique challenges to give our lives meaning and purpose and what we do when we engage these challenges, ultimately defines who we are. Bitching about what we are challenged with, is childish. Deal with it and live.

abrahamic god is fake.
the real creator is the universe and we exist so that it may experience itself, which is why we all share the same consciousness but differentiate ourselves with identifiers.
Numbers are part of this universe and how it speaks to us, this is why numerology is made fun of because it's quite powerful when you understand HOW to read them.
If God is anywhere it's in the numbers.

good thing he doesn't exist then

That's an eye sore.

>anything good that happens is because god is good
>anything horrific that happens is because god is good
>god is good
Imagine believing this

>victim mentality.
DO SOMETHING GOOD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNDw9lO8uKg
Go to 13:06.

We exist because he does.

We exist because he doesn't.

These are really fucking strange human animals that think they have free will but are actually goyim

>he
you're an abrahamic drug addict

who exactly are you to say this isn't what the abrahamic god refers to? do you understand the complexity of the universe?

lel

Attached: 10 of 10 in da hood.jpg (511x397, 27K)

Stop being a pussy and accept the life you have a big smile, because you could've received a whole lot worse or not have been given the gift of perception at all. Good or Bad, I will be grateful for what I have and had while I wait until it is time to transition to my next life and the challenges that come with it. Stop being selfish for once in your life.

Attached: 1527830164674.png (348x362, 175K)

your live don't belong to yourself it belong to God

but we absolutely could exist if he did

if anyone is wondering: this is the power of childhood brainwashing from mother side

Imagine popping that zit with your hands. How much yellow-greenish goo would come out?

I can just imagine the testimony this little guy can give when he's heal of the tumor...God can use anything or anyone to bring Him Glory and Praise

To live is to suffer; To suffer is to survive: to survive is to find meaning

Holy shit, this is his eye

>implying you can't explain this by natural ways

Cuck.

I only believe in God and am grateful for the gift he gave every being in the Multiverse. If you don't, then fine, we can agree to disagree, it's not my job to convert anybody.

Who are you to question God?

Always remember it's always kikes that post this kind of threads.
>you have to follow your christian book by the word goy
>never mind that we make a sport out of gaming our own book and even created a entire industry around it to earn more shekels

If you have questions just google
>Eruv, a few lines that let jews game their own Sabbat rules that is build and maintained around the world, pic related
>Kosher Switch
etc etc

You have to play by your rules goyim, oyyyy veeeeey shut it down.

Attached: manhattan-eruv.jpg (1275x1650, 237K)

Shut up fagget

Gotta keep an eye out for that shit.

Attached: 1521958052867.png (660x845, 1.27M)

If you have actually read the Bible, than your reading comprehension is shit.

God is not some little girl playing the sims, deciding where do you live, how tall you are and which job you are gonna get. He's the programmer that made the game and the engineer who designed the system which the game runs on.
Hell is not a physical place.
You are interpreting religious concepts like a medieval pleb, or a child. Use your fucking brain nigger.

Only cucks complain about their failures and hardships. Do something about it if wish to attempt to change your path in life, it's not God's responsibility to hold your hand as if you were a child, he will only teach and guide you if you ask for it.

Make me, *Jew.

I just want to bite into that and suck out all the juices

Attached: c9d.png (571x618, 111K)

t.guy with no real hardships in life

Hell is a real place and there are people there right now.

>Implying Jews came up with Christianity while simultaneously believing that they are trying to destroy the civilization that it created.

Imbecile.

Is this the best you have? *Jews have no control over any Christian, real Christians despise Jews as does everyone else who do not view them as false Gods. So put your false bullshit away, it isn't working on anyone.

>Jesus was a literal circumcised jew
>Christianity is not jewish

Attached: images.png (211x239, 4K)

God is not to be mock, what a man sow so shall he reap

>A little bitch on Jow Forums is telling others they have no hardships in life, implying he is the only one with challenges to overcome.

Bitch, your bait is weak, College hasn't taught you a thing.

Attached: 1533744010657m.jpg (1024x1020, 144K)

>t.Chilean-Haitian

I am the universe, as are you.
The abrahamic version wants you to believe we are separate from which we came.
Do you not see the fallacy ?

>Jews have no control over any Christian

Attached: 1207110017.jpg (1280x854, 134K)