BIG BAD AMERICA, SCARED OF SAUDI ARABIA

They would rather defend the people that did 9/11 than their neighbor up north who has done nothing but help them.

Attached: 09468EE0-3E5C-4C91-9CBB-95611CED7C13.jpg (750x528, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/911-saudi-government-embassy-dry-run-hijacks-lawsuit-cockpit-security-a7938791.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dH0GBrdgB4M&t=21s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you Canada

Fuck you burger lmao. Russia owns you

Anyone here siding with Saudi Arabia after what they did in 2001 is out of their fucking mind.
#IStandWithCanada
Also, congrats on having thousands less Saudi students

Uppity leafs are the worst. Enjoy going broke after we finish fucking over your """country""" in the NAFTA talks.

What is there to be scared of leaf? Aren't they peaceful loving men of foresight? Don't they have so much to contribute to this world than your bigotry?

Maybe if you stopped being a maplenigger with a dog cock in your mouth I could take you seriously -- fuck you. This is for all the years of your bullshit.

Gentlemen! Focus on the bigger picture here.

Your country is so fucked if Bread is considered a luxury item. I kek'd hard at that shit.

Attached: 32.jpg (250x250, 22K)

Canada is trying to export blasphemy to a country that honors god. Leafs have no honor, no affiliations n to God, only interested in political systems that make freaks like Trudeau their new gods.

Saudis said go fuck yourselves. Rest of the world agrees with Saudis.

Go suck Trudeau's dick, you'll feel better.

United States saying, “we Switzerland now” on this topic is basically, to canucks, like saying “we don’t agree with Canada”.

Thanks its a great day. Next we buy our wheat board back! Good days

It's a bit strange to see from the political tribe that insists they're the true patriots unlike those stupid libtards.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/911-saudi-government-embassy-dry-run-hijacks-lawsuit-cockpit-security-a7938791.html

Anyone remember this shit????

Trudeau is so pro Muslim he doesnt know how to deal with this situation
So hes begging rest world to save Canada

Obvious shill

Stay mad leaf. I'll never support fags (you) trying to spread your degeneracy to traditionalist societies (Saudis)

Saudi Arabia > Canada
Conservatism > LGBT cucks
Sharia Law > Liberalism

not as pro muslim as nupol

>NOOO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HALLPP US

Attached: 1523245595642s.jpg (209x250, 9K)

America must help Canada by sending them bullets... In the head preferably

Fuck off Canada. Go fucking fight your own battles you little pussy. I bet the Saudis would dick on you in a war. And you fucking know it.

Attached: [Hadena]_Seinfeld_-_The_Animated_Series_03_[A0AC2044].avi_snapshot_07.28_[2013.02.20_08.25.36]..jpg (640x480, 34K)

Americans are callous, greedy, and stupid.
Source: Future Canadian.

Agreed.

How can we fuck Canada further?

Attached: 1376120813179.jpg (280x274, 10K)

Days the country that begs for help every time they start a war KEK

Attached: 40BEEC6F-B7B6-4223-96CE-7F9070864C96.jpg (732x548, 328K)

>Canada
>help America in any way in the 21st century
Good joke, my man.

when KSA and Mossad planned and executed the 911 tower attack every Leaf on Jow Forums and /b/ thought it was funny. your country thought it was funny as well

I’m with Canada but still hate those faggots. Saudis deserve to be glassed and not just for 9/11

>majority of Jow Forums standing with the largest funder of islamic terrorism
jesus christ, something has gone very wrong here

Attached: 1502576447542.png (489x423, 19K)

anti-west shilling has turned people's minds into soup

Canadians should STFU. Saudi Arabia matters more strategically than the rights of other sand niggers.

>muh russia

keep drinking that liberal coolaid faggot

all of your stupid russia phobia rhetoric is based on nothing, no observable effects or interference from anything russian, so just kill yourself stupid triggered kike servant

Attached: B046FE3A-1325-4A04-BB5C-8EDBE6A7B950.png (1334x750, 3.02M)

>violently swearing at a white nation going through the same issues as us and standing with a muslim theocratic shithole that sponsors terror and opposes Jow Forums darling states like Iran and Syria, the same one that financed 9/11
>no observable effects of interference
the irony

Did you forget that our countries are having a trade dispute? Why would we help you?

>be liberal idealists
>shame and scold Canadians against imposing Canadian values and cultures on Trudeau's brown vermin
>do a 360 and shame and scold one of the world's most well known countries that does not allow equal human rights for cultural and religious reasons
>with no leverage
>defend and praise trying to culturally colonize another country
>get publicly punished
>"pls help'"

They deserve everything the Saudis throw at them. It will hurt Canada but the people of Toronto and Montreal deserve it for forcing these fools upon all of us

Why can't I hate both?

I just want to see how big that Jeddah tower is when finished.

>the friends of my enemy justifies my paranoid delusions

Now imagine you actually had a brain instead of making such distant reaches to rationalize your tinfoil conspiracy theories. Are you schizophrenic?

Now that's what I call based

>Clean up our mess, you cowards!

Attached: 1533762652272.jpg (1200x673, 96K)

Trump regime sides with beheaders against Canada

>semitic oil kikes drive a wedge between two white countries perfectly
fucking based!

go shill for the saudis you fucking retard

Shouldn't it be telling that as much as we hate Saudi Arabia for attacking us, we hate you more?

I really hope Maxime Bernier becomes PM in 2019.

Hell, even Scheer is better at this point.

Trudeau is staggeringly incompetent and out of his depth in foreign affairs.

Now you big bad syrup chuggers are scared. Remember you brought this on yourself leafs. Talking all that shit. You are lile that pathetic girlfriend who talks extra loud then expects her boyfriend to save her. Smh. Fuck off

When your "dispute" is "muh vagina" you can bet your ass we're not going to back you up.
You could have talked this shit to literally any other country and US response would be the same.

Saudi will sell us you land for cheap after they beat your asses. I will be happy. Ethnostate up there sounds good. Especially when all you fags are dead and gone

Arabs are shit at conventional wars.

/b/ didn't even exist in 2001 redditor

god I hate leafs

Fuck the Saudis. Anglosphere stands together.

They didn’t do 9/11 you retarded leaf, learn history ffs then kys and know that the future belongs to America Israel and Saudi Arabia and allies, not cuckistan China Iran or the European 4th Reich

You betrayed he allies the winners the right side and picked the evil wrong side, now sleep in it!

Remember when Obama tried to veto a bill that would let 9/11 victims' families sue Saudi Arabia?

More like we correctly don't give a fuck about you maple fuckers.

our blind loyalty to saudi has everything to do with the petrodollar.

youtube.com/watch?v=dH0GBrdgB4M&t=21s

Trump bitches about rising oil prices and Saudi Arabia reduces its oil prices. Trump bitches about NAFTA and Canada digs in its heels with no leverage whatsoever. Saudi Arabia is playing hardball because it knows that Trump won't rush to Canada's defense after the shit that Canada's been pulling lately. America first, bitches.

>i like slurping semen from feudal sandniggers which did terrorism acts in my soil

damn mutts, what happened with the old "respect my autoritah" days backed by the CIA?

Attached: jews.png (500x352, 81K)

Why are you mad that we don't meddle in your affairs? Do you not have confidence in your rulers in the management of your state?

don't elect a prancing faggot trying to subvert traditional societies while undermining his people for diversity then

The Saudis are a more reliable ally than Canada at this point.

Go ahead and side with the animal molesters. That'll show 'em.

Attached: 07203B94-CEB0-409F-A0DA-55C02E66DD3D.jpg (660x655, 515K)

You think Saudis are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts m8? They're doing it to drive a wedge in NAFTA negotiations between Canada and US so they can capture more of the American oil import market. Then they will cut production.

Look at all the news surrounding OPEC recently and how it's "effectively over" -- this is them making their move.

They've been playing the same game since the Yom Kippur war.

Attached: la-na-wtc-9112001.jpg (2000x1347, 532K)

kek

Attached: 1533216874392.png (959x799, 483K)

>with allies like Canada who needs enemies aye
No one is your friend, buddy.

>Trudeau calling out Trump about trade war with EU and Canada
>Pls Mr. President Trump help

You deserve it

>Play stupid games
>Win stupid prizes
>Get butthurt when your older brother won't bail out your retarded ass

Kinda hoping the CAD drops below 70 cents on the dollar, my Canadian passport's soon to arrive and I could use a cheap vacation.

Dude, you're the ones who literally asked us for help

Sorry but we have our own problems at the moment, be patient and maybe we'll change our mind?

What's the bigger picture?

they're literally dicking you

Attached: Cpx-i-UWAAEf2y8.jpg (1369x1880, 501K)

Oh, so we're white when you need something from us? You sanctimonious faggots talk shit about the US as much as you can, then after you start some shit you can't finish it's "Oh please help us America, we've always been such close friends!" Yeah, no. I'm not buying it.

We'll be a net oil exporter by 2022. We don't need your oil or Saudi oil, but we do need to rip up NAFTA and keep the Saudis from fucking with economic growth by jacking up prices. Guess which country is playing ball? Not Canada, that's for sure.

This.
Traps are gay and I don't care what anyone says.

Saudis are trying to get Americans to put tariff on Canadian oil so they can corner the market and then cut production whenever they want

OPEC is over so Saudis want to be in control of the oil cartel now.

Ayy ayyy thanks burgers for not making a fuss about it. Leafags just needed to be taught a lesson or two about yapping without knowing the consequences.

FWIW, I don’t hate basic ass leafs. I hate fags let Canadian foreign policy be decided by salty jimmy grants with scores the scores back in the ME. Like, bitch get fucked.

This is for making that ISIS cunt who killed one of ours a millionaire. Now go fuck yourself with a hockey stick lubed with the grease of your inferior bacon, bitch.

the leafs stayed the last century at your side spreading "freedom"

the saudis, on the other side, is a nest of terrorist which only sells oil, buys weapons and gets massacred due to wars against peasants to spread their backwards religion.

Why the fuck does Canada have a right to urge the Saudi government what to do? Pretty sure most Americans are sick of Europeans and other foreigners attacking Drumpf on a daily basis. We don't care.

Even Heather Naurt of the State Department said these things should be discussed privately (or imo not at all)

fuck you and your dirty patch of sand you call a country.

Seeing how the Saudis are cozying up to US, wouldn't surprise me if Salman and Trump were joking about what a whiny little faggotTrudeau is and how funny it'd be if another country brings the hammer down no their shit-tier economy for no good reason.

I legit hate our country, and am pleased were being shown, internationally, how insignificant and powerless we are.

Old-pol is all but gone. Nu-pol is here now, and it has no signs of slowing down. And that's a good thing.

Literally every country owns the USA
China literally owns about 60 percent of the nation in bonds. Russia runs elections. And Israel and Saudi Arabia both run foreign policy. Sad!

Different family members fucko

Attached: DOITQJ8UIAAowsQ.jpg (1200x788, 164K)

Lol just fucking move then you faggot. Defeatist faggots like you should get the rope first before amy niggers, jews, chinks or poos.

The jews did 9/11 though. This is what Canadians get for virtue signaling about genociding our own white population.

You got told

Attached: 8B605DDF-EBAC-4965-B400-52D42B5D359E.jpg (1024x598, 61K)

They have internet in Saudi Arabia? I was convinced it was a wasteland where sandniggers rape everything they see and chop each others heads off.

Well go woop their ass leaf.
Go woop their ass with your army.... Oh

can you just forgive Canada or whatever nobody has time for this

>muh 20th century
They've been garbage since weedman took over.

Obligatory post.

Attached: jp bantz.png (898x118, 15K)

When it really matters, first post is always best post.

You think Americans are still salty Canada burned down their White House back in 1812?

Attached: 7A19AAF8-C69E-4D07-A75E-AD15A131B8B5.jpg (887x552, 521K)

You’re on your own moose fucker.

Stupid canadian cucks cant even do one thing on their own without having some other country ram their asses. Fucking man up canada or does america need to yank your balls down for you

The House of Saud paid Hillary 1.5 billion in election campaign funding via her charity.

This isn't some kind of indirect inference like you're trying to push via putin and whoever he befriends. This is actual hard factual data.

Wanna know how much Trump received from the Saudis?

Zero. Keep trying to project lefty guilt, actual GUILT of foreign collusion, not just tinfoil theory. Liberals are cancer corruption incarnate. All your anti-Trump slander is baseless and projects all the crimes democrats commit to get into power.

Now fuck off and die, useful idiot.

Attached: 489BD6CF-3B97-43BB-BC73-9AF6DE105BD6.gif (540x310, 1.13M)

>than their neighbor up north who has done nothing to ever help them.
fixed it