OY VEY!

Local business called police after someone displayed money stamped with anti-Semitic message

Guns, ammunition and cash was seized from a home in Medicine Hat following complaints someone was displaying money stamped with an anti-Semitic message. (Medicine Hat Police Service)
A Medicine Hat, Alta., man is facing charges of inciting hatred in public after complaints from a local business about someone displaying money stamped with with an anti-Semitic message.

When police arrested the man on July 31, a search of the suspect's backpack turned up several $5 and $20 bills that had been stamped with hateful markings directed toward Jewish people.

Police later executed a search warrant at the accused's home, where they seized numerous computers, USB drives, and documents pertaining to white supremacy, along with four firearms with the serial numbers removed, more than 1,200 rounds of ammunition, high capacity magazines and anti-Semitic stickers.

YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS GOYIM!!!

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/medicine-hat-anti-semitic-money-1.4777157

Attached: Screenshot_20180808-183638_Brave.jpg (1080x1920, 589K)

based

it took me a minute to figure out what the fuck is going on. for all relevant countries, apparently "Medicine Hat" is the name of a town in canada.

Attached: 1430727610916.png (456x427, 437K)

More push to take our firearms any way they can.
Notice the sks, and shotgun.

They'd better not touch those fucking guns I pray to the Jow Forumsube

Attached: 1522487281694.gif (560x372, 1.13M)

You have my holy blessing, leaf

HEY

> Canada
Wew lads, par for course you'll soon have to bin your butter knives

Medicine Hat is a shithole full of methheads. Another degenerate taken out, but sadly this will be used to push gun control legislation.

Why doesn't it say what the messages were on the money :v

> Police later executed a search warrant at the accused's home

Literally what is the point of this

Another degenerate ? are you kidding this guy was one of us

bin that hate mate

>Loki Hulgaard, 35, is facing 14 charges including:

>Inciting hatred in public.
>Two counts of possessing a firearm with the serial number removed.
>Four counts of unsafe storage of a firearm.
>Three counts of possessing a prohibited device.
>Four counts of unauthorized possession of a firearm.

You're next goyim! You're hatred will not be tolerated!

Attached: 1511124951079.png (600x636, 393K)

That guy will leave prison on parole in about 9 years and kill a bunch of government employees

Attached: 1527913027439.jpg (666x1024, 85K)

No he won't you delusional crybaby. Fix this country or perish.

What can men do against such reckless hate?

Attached: 1523135711163.png (720x715, 472K)

that's exactly what they want him to do, too. What's a couple squashed ants to the queen?

1200 rounds is like 1 case of a rifle round. why do the kikes always act like 1000 rounds is a lot?

It's a lot for easily frightened normalfags, and that's all that matters

... you say that like its just a normal fucking town
you guys would really name a town fucking... medicine hat? what the absolute christ
fuck the story, I cannot get over medicine hat, are you retards fucking kidding me

it's like the sorting hat, but it tells you what pills you need to take to stop thinking hats can talk