imgur.com/a/wGOAdzU
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Devs Aug 8
>Swaida; SAA reached outskirts of Qaysoum and Bir Maselam, infiltrated some 20 km east of Rami and Shabki
>RuAf performs multiple strikes near Kara’ and Al-Safa, SAA attempting to advance towards the Kara’ area
>Sy govt prepares camp to house displaced civs from Idlib
>S Idlib; Rebels implement mandatory curfew amidst ongoing HTS security ops targeting civs/fighters who may allegedly reconcile with Sy govt
>SOHR claims at least 182 rebels killed by targeted assassinations since 4/26 in N Syria
>Daraa; SAA uncovered large foreign supplied weapons cache 13 meters underground
>Several UAE businessmen arrived in Damascus this week to discuss improving economic ties between both countries
>Asma Assad diagnosed with early stage breast cancer, undergoing chemotherapy
>Iraqi army eliminated an ISIS cell hiding in a cave near Rawa
>Turkey to continue purchasing Iranian natural gas despite US sanctions

Prev:

Attached: 5467556252353.jpg (500x600, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.800116&lon=36.156886&z=16&m=b&show=/31180880/Al-Younesiyah-Ûbîn
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/1027373494143799296
twitter.com/palevant/status/1027296903996891139
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163242968/#163245458
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/08/08/yosemite-closed-indefinitely-as-california-fires-grow-to-largest-in-history-map-and-update
foxnews.com/world/2018/08/08/palestinian-rocket-fire-hits-israel-un-urges-more-gaza-fuel.html
twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1027388396837134336
youtube.com/watch?v=FgMWFkyWqhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Epoeal884M
youtube.com/watch?v=gzccU3VuRUw
youtube.com/watch?v=j15YnxF90x8
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/1027391621728493570
twitter.com/badly_xeroxed/status/1009784574585573384
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol

Attached: we are worth 1.3 gorillion dollars.png (1204x206, 29K)

Attached: pA1xsFt.jpg (490x604, 69K)

>Explosion!

Attached: MeguBarrel3.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Thank you for the bread!

Attached: T-90A.jpg (960x720, 66K)

>a fucking leaf
Charles is that you? It's way past your bed-time.

Anybody know if there's a video from this image?
I'm collecting the heavy weapons being used

Anytime.

Attached: 12567678769789.jpg (3500x2915, 2.22M)

Gaza flaring up
150+ rockets tonight, hitting deeper into Israel than they've done prior
IDF is conducting airstrikes against Gaza and moving ground assets to the border, Israeli gov't has authorized retaliation, unknown on the scale or format but Israeli defense minister said it's going to be significant and they won't "play ping pong" with hamas
via strategic sentinel

>faggy leaf forget to turned his meme-flag on and runs away like a little bitch he is
Fucking amateurs.
I wonder was it bored Charles or that other leaf faggot that was shitting up the threads like 2 months ago.

So uhh, if the SAA takes Al-Younesiyah and sieges what remains of the t*rkmen mountains, will T*rkey allow the jihadis to move back and fourth through their territory?
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.800116&lon=36.156886&z=16&m=b&show=/31180880/Al-Younesiyah-Ûbîn

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1587x1578, 1014K)

Yes it's me Charles. How did you know? I'm not 12 anymore though, so Islamists fanboys aren't interested in my booty!

>so confused and thinking the point of having the Deus Vult flag was to hide the leaf
By "what's your favorite superpower", I never thought traumatizing dimwits others by merely existing was one of them.

Attached: PG_2017.12.11_Middle-East_05.png (311x396, 35K)

>will T*rkey allow the jihadis to move back and fourth through their territory?
most likely

It remains to be seen. If the Astana talks have been for anything, its been exactly for a moment like that.

Attached: tfw your jihad is over.png (893x652, 914K)

THANK YOU HOUTHIS THANK YOU TOCHKA

>How did you know?
;^)

Attached: ayy_lmao_in_arabic.jpg (170x239, 7K)

bump

Attached: b20.png (900x516, 233K)

I kind of think (since there's only a handful of villages) they would implore the villages to surrender, but the villages are t*rkmen, so they might sperg out if the SAA tries to advance there.
IMO the SAA should just besiege the territory and focus on advancing in the k*rd mountains towards Jisr al-Shughur.

Attached: krds.jpg (2482x1691, 1.66M)

Attached: 1511331131435.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

thank you houthis thank you tochka

>Over 100 targets in #Gaza were reportedly struck by #IDF this evening.
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/1027373494143799296

I've had enough fun. If others like the two retarded US flag posters from the previous thread aren't afraid, they should come out of /sg/ so I can have some more fun exposing them in front of a bigger audience.

Attached: Persian_woman_with_an_animal_Wellcome_L0033282.jpg (800x1471, 377K)

>I see a Kremlin sponsored thread
>I post this pic

T-thanks Ivan

Attached: 1524705598914.jpg (347x226, 34K)

>Just a couple of months ago Israel announce new settlement project
>((((Hamas)))) suddenly started firing meme rockets
>Israel bombs the shit out of the area near the future settlement because ((((hamas)))) is there
>The same fucking scenario to be repeated until Palestine ceases to exist

This is pathetic

Fucking stop posting nasty stuff you degenerate.

twitter.com/palevant/status/1027296903996891139

Attached: gaza idf bomb.jpg (1023x632, 65K)

>getting called out
>I-I totally win haha! Phew.. enough of this fun of mine
Off with the wind ya go then, leafy.
By Allah, what a disgrace you are, sharing one flag with Canastan.

Attached: rake.jpg (640x300, 52K)

>and people say that Hamas isn't a controlled ops
Uh-oh...

Implying jews need excuse to attack. Without hamas ghaza eill be in their hands.

and now he will post more because of your dumbass

>woha picture, I need to click it!
Good way to seed-off plebddit.

from the very beginning this thread has been kremlin sponsored

I caught on late

>a bunch of idiots get traumatized to the one they bring out past /sg/ drama for pathetic ad hominem attack and end up revealing their secrets
I mean now I know you're a female Khomeini fan and a pedo archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163242968/#163245458

Like I said, if you dumbasses venture out of /sg/, I'm gonna have a great time having shit like this revealed to more people.

>pedo
Nevermind. Different poster, rest applies though.

Attached: 1516306896792.png (659x832, 145K)

Yup, you never learn.

More opportunities to report him.
Why haven't you posted another sourceless claim of chinks in Idlib yet fuckface

Snus are you ok?

Fuck you polish cunt

Hot again?

>never learn.
You're repeating the same thing you said about others in the previous thread Best you can do is memorize responses that have hurt you in the past and repeat them.

Attached: brainlet canadian shitskin.jpg (800x450, 41K)

WHY DID YOU REPORT

maybe he's out of snus again

Friendship ended with calling me leddit.

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpenseesdoutrepolitique.files.wordpress.com%2F2009%2F04%2Fkatyn.jpg&f=1.jpg (450x418, 30K)

>leaf going off the deep end because people made fun of him last thread

Where I implied anyhthing like that? Or is it that you always take anyhting said soo personally?

/shills general/

Attached: 1496504211252.gif (325x252, 891K)

So you do, huh?
Well then..
I'm sooory.

Attached: 12434665786.gif (450x250, 1.37M)

i/sg/ay general

asshart supporters are ugly inside and out

Attached: uglyandexposed.jpg (1200x600, 444K)

I interpreted your post (directly after reading a post calling me a dumbass) as an accusation of me being leddit for clicking the shitgif.
You should've been clearer.

Attached: 1496608859683.jpg (475x467, 37K)

cities are death traps

that kremlin shill job is a death sentence if you stay in it

It's 4am...

Attached: 124357769809.jpg (335x188, 14K)

Idlibstan offensive will be glorious. Can't wait for king roach screeches

>imblying I get paid for this

Attached: 1245467879.png (208x208, 84K)

>The scope of California's fires is unprecedented and has resulted in the closure of Yosemite National Park as firefighters battle 17 large fires, one of which is the largest fire in California's history.

forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/08/08/yosemite-closed-indefinitely-as-california-fires-grow-to-largest-in-history-map-and-update

we apocalypse nao

Yiff in hell, Commiefornians. :^)

Yeah well sorry for overreacting.

Attached: 1497395637051.jpg (292x338, 77K)

That's ok. I can take it...
>"where did I put that rope...?"

did I respond to you? the lady doth protest too much

>15 Israelis were injured and many families were forced to spend the night in shelters.

foxnews.com/world/2018/08/08/palestinian-rocket-fire-hits-israel-un-urges-more-gaza-fuel.html

Nikki Haley announces US to give $9 million more for Venezuelan crisis
twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1027388396837134336

>tfw just figured out that evapolack is a /ptg/ poster and thus obviously a constant source of butthurt for /sg/

Attached: d89.gif (600x580, 472K)

it's war time nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=FgMWFkyWqhQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7Epoeal884M

Hopefully it comes in the form of a tomahawk missile on maduro

US should invade Venezeula and kill the commies wherever they find them.

Anything to do with pro-america is a constant source of butthurt. The muslims in this thread hate freedom and western values more than anyone on this website.

Lmao lad I'm not a Muslim, I just don't like Trump because his administration is supporting salafist Muslims in Syria aligned with an Al Qaeda offshoot and also literal antifa as well with the YPG

I think they hate the West being better than them. That's the constant source of irritation. They have an inferiority complex for the most part, though some populations are the exception like Omanis who simply don't give a shit.

>obsess over Islamic dictatorships like a fangirl to the point where you namefag
>not a muslim

*spends two hours trying to find dirt on /sg/ after being laughed at*

>(((freedom)))
>((((((western values))))))
youtube.com/watch?v=gzccU3VuRUw

as if it’s hard to find dirt, you’re supporting Islamism does anyone need to try and prove you’re despicable?

They use American memes and make references to American films and shows despite shouting death to America. It's kind of funny if it wasn't sad. I don't think they realize how much America has influence on their lives

>real mutt hours
youtube.com/watch?v=j15YnxF90x8

Well I think most of them simply want to be american. It’s like poorfags mocking rich dudes in sports cars.

*gets triggered by American memes of mutts*

Thank you Houthis, Thank you Tochka!!

Attached: saudi driving 1.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

This

Turk calling anyone mutt lmao. You're like a quarter mongol, quarter slav, quarter steppe herder and quarter Armenian dude. It's like a Mexican calling people mutt

>hurr durr u wuz muslims sandnigger general hue hue
/sg/ BTFO

Attached: 1496746383106.png (719x713, 952K)

>The great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, [...] can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings [...]. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking [...] is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.
- C.G. Jung

>Instead, besides its Puritan-Protestant component (which, in turn, as a result of its fetishistic emphasis on the Old Testament, possesses many judaized, degenerate traits), it seems that it is precisely the negro element, in its primitivism, that has set the tone in important aspects of the American psyche. [...]Thus, the famous Porgy and Bess by the Jew Gershwin, which deals exclusively with blacks, is considered in the US to be a classic work inspired by “American folklore.” The composer has declared that he lived for some time among American blacks in preparation for this work, Fitzgerald: American civilization can be called a civilization of jazz, i.e., of a negrified music and dance. In this domain, very singular “elective affinities” have led America, by way of a process of regression and primitivization, to imitate the Negroes.
- J. Evola

They’ll take our technological progress but get angry that people point out they’re goatfuckers.

Trump stopped arms transfer and funding. There's virtually any support left. His support of the SDF however remains. And they're not antifa who are fighting whites.

>being too retarded to reply to the right post
All the dirt that's needed was in the last thread and it looks like you're going to show more evidence of your pathos in this one.

You maniacs only attack when you feel like you have strength in numbers. This is why the West will always be better.

Their hate of America makes the men attractive in from of the eyes of their women. You should see how Iranian girls behave when they get out of their shithole. They love Western cock.

>gets triggered by being despised by at least 80% of the world's population

Attached: mywfb57.jpg (640x960, 122K)

Attached: serveimage-4.jpg (1050x709, 276K)

Did you cum on his picture yet Mohammed?

Attached: 5CF7F37E-B15E-4D4F-A1F5-E455B475BA77.gif (350x233, 349K)

>The time is now 6:10am in #Gaza and projectiles continue to be fired towards #Israel with countless code red alerts in cities in southern and central Israel
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/1027391621728493570

>those mutt comments

I checked back archives, you got so assblasted you're now trying to shit up the place because you got mocked for being called out. It's so fucking cringy that you're trying to one up some non existent general because people made fun of you.

>getting your ass slapped too by the Janny this thread
lel

>Anything to do with pro-america
Can you explain to me what is 'pro-american' that we talked down upon?
Or is everything your government spout supposed to be 'pro-american' while you lap like the mutt you are?

>70 years later
>America is the richest greatest damn country in the universe and hitler is routinely mocked and despised
Feels good man

Attached: BC4C168F-4090-40DC-9A0A-E18DAA604154.jpg (1317x1536, 1.39M)

AHAHAHAHAHAH
During the Daraa offensive Trump's administration gave top of the line ATGMs to the southern front

#FSA #Southern_Front Furqat Usud al-Sunna fighter states that the “7th generation” TOW #ATGM has entered service with them (provided by the #US Trump administration)
#Daraa
#حوران_مقبرة_الغزاة
#لن_تمروا

twitter.com/badly_xeroxed/status/1009784574585573384

Attached: OOPS.png (1476x576, 207K)

That graph tells me Iran isn't so bad after all.

Attached: serveimage-1.png (1980x1036, 98K)

Also
>SDF is not antifa

Attached: C-USjC5XgAAKdvf.jpg (1172x558, 168K)

The funny thing is the SDF has ties to the PKK which the US has designated a terrorist organization, but that further shows how fucked up US foreign policy is and how it makes no goddamn sense whatsoever

Attached: Antifa bmp.png (519x595, 302K)