How the fuck is that even possible? Isn't the trending section suppose to be highly curated?

How the fuck is that even possible? Isn't the trending section suppose to be highly curated?

Attached: Untitled.png (492x400, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neat, but unless it's in the top 5, it won't garner nowhere near as much attention

How can he keep getting away with it.

What happened to your boulder goy?

It’s not on there anymore, they shut it down.
What happened to your video goy?

This is a deleted scene from world peace right?
I hope he releases more

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>the description

Attached: 29ACF8C5-F8C6-4D36-BD39-E74F6E8E9CFD.jpg (1024x760, 57K)

i reported for racism sorry

Goddamn the balls on this guy. This is great

Nice Sissyphus reference

bump

>#12 won't have as much attention as top 5
wow, did all the Slovak scientists get together last year to post this?

why isnt it on my trending page? I dont get it

Maybe it is, user, maybe it is

youtube automatically makes titles like this trending
then they realized what the content was and took it off

madman

That was fucking stupid.
Also it's being forced into trending to make whites look more racist. Other factions are making it ok to be racist against whites and they are both using YOU Jow Forums
to divide the country and start a civil war so they can invite all of the rest of the world to come fight over our stuff and pilage our country. When it's all over there will be no United States of America.
Get your shit together.
Stop hating on people.
Stop the drama.
Grow up.
Be reasonable, responsible, adults.
Learn to tolerate other people and their differences.
Be kind.
Create a family and love them and be faithful to them.
Treat people the way you want people to treat you.
It's not rocket science.
Be a 'good' person. You shouldn't have to be told this, how fucking old are you?

I don't believe it. No way hooktube made it trending.

BAHAHHA

lol what a fucking faggot you are. to kill or be killed

lol you're a fag

>a fucking leaf

Based yerrow bwotha

i know Jow Forums tards are going to love this, but this really goes to show that charls was the real talent of mde.

...I guess I'm just a stupid goy...

I didn't really have favorites because I thought they balanced each other out very well. Course we're gonna see more Sam here though cause he is the most overtly political one. I wonder whose idea was the dating game show.

Attached: 05-million-dollar-extreme.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 148K)

I love the way niggers pronounce "pencil".

Attached: niger the drumstick of africa.jpg (665x435, 54K)

>How the fuck is that even possible?
buy cheap views from indonesia

Attached: sam hyde pedo 9.jpg (1600x2965, 1.18M)

Attached: 15335957525861.jpg (1600x4120, 1.28M)

Attached: pjimage.jpg (2986x898, 416K)

You could at least provided a link.

>just let them shit all over white people goys!
>dont fight back against them!
>be reasonable!

Attached: D30B7CE4-B530-4D6E-99F9-727727C5EE36.jpg (592x333, 83K)

>St-stop it right now goyim!!!

stop spamming these dumb thots every thread. everyone knows he is a degenerate already get some new shill tactics.

Its trending because their lameass algorithm recognizes titles like "thank you white people" as preferable leftist satire anti white garbage. YouTube's got dindus and females writing their code.

Q predicted this

Attached: 079Slowpoke_Dream.png (312x295, 13K)

Literally the funniest video I have seen in months.
>Thank you white people

#IGUESSIMASTUPIDGOY
he's a fucking genius.

I'm seeing Sam Hyde videos... and I like it.

Attached: 1533779778292.jpg (540x720, 53K)

oh shit. this thot totally changed my mind! women are based!!

he just showed all of you how to game the ai.

no

>that black guy listing everything
why would you even do that? even if you were getting paid?

>o-oh shit a Sam Hyde thread, let me get my anti-Sam Hyde image folder I've been waiting all day for this

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

Yeah I do all that and some nigger kills me and raped my daughter. No thanks pal

Yeah, it doesn't have the charm that classical MDE had. Still kinda funny, I guess.

>b-b-but Dronald Gumpf said "grab her by the pussy"!
>I-I-I-IMPEACH!

>comedian is a creep
wow no way

user, I feel for you, I really do.

You remind me of myself when I could still make myself believe that everyone was capable of doing what you said.

The sad reality is that it isnt even close to the majority of people (regardless of race) who can properly self regulate their lives.

The last 60ish years have seen a huge experiment in dysgenics play out, the absolute worst of the worst has by far out reproduced the kind of people you and I want to live with.

The time for naivete is over.

Attached: pussy-from-kent-state-suite-of-four-etchings-1971-72-450mm-x-300mm.jpg (5184x3456, 1.89M)

hahaha kys loser

Kek, jewtube is nigger tier like twitter brah.
They fucking manipulate their search.

Use bing videos search.

exactly, the bot sees a black man talking about white people and thinks this is hot hot shit because it has several tens of thousands of views in a short time

this is literally fixed and that obvious

Hmm it's almost as if someone is trying to get white people to wake up, and are tired of going the subtle way while playing devils advocate. Yall nigguhs are getting played for a good cause.

Yeah I also enjoy paying the bills of known pedophiles. So funny how he's using the issues of pedophilia and sex trafficking to create sensational, comedic content to peddle online while hiding his own past.

It's good people are putting this out this information so people can better decide for themselves whether he's the kind of person person they want to be funding.

>pedophile
dont think you know what that word means

dont, cereal is bad for you

Post a picture of your nose.

Sam Hyde is a Jew.

He just uses the alt-right for financial purposes...

and i say alt-right but what that means is you retards who call people degenerate but then go and masturbate to cartoon

>that ending

sam just committed a mass murder on my sides

We're going to war whether you like it or not faggot.

Attached: racist.jpg (480x380, 22K)

you've been his friend for 9 years but you want to blame the fans for supporting him. why did you support him for all that time while hes was doing degenerate shit. shut up already no one cares.

Hebephile/ephebophile, whatever you mongoloids call it nowadays.

Point is he knowingly abused his e-celeb power and F-list fame when he anally abused that 15-16 year-old girl and recorded them having sex. Those humiliating images and that footage will be online and attached to her identity for the rest of her life thanks to Sam Hyde. He's no moron and knew he was in the wrong.

He should come clean to his fans and confront his past if he wants to continue being respected.

Not her.

>dont let them destroy the #1 mukticulti-cesspool
lel
burn it all down

agreed, nick charls and sam had a ying yang chang thing going on

yeah it's a gross over-simplification that will reach nobody who doesn't already agree.

when does Charls stream?

just noticed he walks by the asian guy without saying anything

why?

Honestly this. We need more videos that thank white people like this, but with stats in the background.

description of the video:

>First actor did not know what was going on. Second actor knew what was up and did a million takes trying to sneak in Daily Show anti-White jibes and change the tone of the sketch but we got one good one outta him. Third guy was such a bad actor we just cut his lines entirely. The end effect is supposed to be a boulder rolling downhill on it's own (we woulda shopped the actors out of the shot) because da White man got distracted by a hoe)

How much are adult swim paying you to post these screenshots jew.

dunno if its plausible deniability for minorities taking down the boulder and really just a comment on the perceived lack of soulfulness in chinamen

where does he stream and what's his user name?

>In these articles they are trying to take a comedy show that was made with the help of black people, Jews, women, gay people, etc. and paint it as "Nazi propaganda"..
>... we don't hate anyone ... Comedy has the power to relieve racial tension and heal divisions and that's one of the best things about it. We make fun of everyone on our show, including and especially white people." -Sam Hyde
The guy's a kikey cuck that farms poltards for money. I really wonder what kind of person (other than a paid shill) white-knights such a faggot fraud.

Reminder Sam got his show killed for our sins.

F

$0. I don't watch TV, have never seen T&E

he's on twitch. just look up Charls Carrol on google, you'll find it.

he's doing a pretty cool priest act, he's a real good boy

>caring about the trending section
why should the opinions of these- oooooohhh...
nevermind, carry on.

High schoolers going through their "edgy/I just discovered Jow Forums" phase.

K sounds good. When are we getting rid of affirmative action so that I'm not subject to discrimination on the basis of my blood? Asking as a reasonable man.

>stop trying to fight your impending doom
>quit complaining about it and enjoy it

(you)

Sam's finally doing the whole '''fellow whites''' thing now?

Attached: sam hyde martin schultz.jpg (756x430, 58K)

Mike Lazzo's favorite sketch no bullshit. He laughed his motherfucking head off over this one. Can u guess why this was not on TV? Dir: Ruse First actor did not know what was going on. Second actor knew what was up and did a million takes trying to sneak in Daily Show anti-White jibes and change the tone of the sketch but we got one good one outta him. Third guy was such a bad actor we just cut his lines entirely. The end effect is supposed to be a boulder rolling downhill on it's own (we woulda shopped the actors out of the shot) because da White man got distracted by a hoe)

Attached: ThatDescTho.png (651x258, 27K)

wtf is this? not even funny it was just retarded

>Learn to tolerate other people and their differences.
>Be kind.
>Treat people the way you want people to treat you.
always done this
>Grow up.
>Be reasonable, responsible, adults.
>Create a family and love them and be faithful to them.
never done this

What is your motive, you do realize that only a handful of people on a containment board are going to see those screenshots, right?

this. they are probably just trending it because of how cringe and stupid it makes anyone on the right look. th ey are trying to make all conservatives look like this fucking retard

>Create a family and love them and be faithful to them.

Kind of the whole point here. I'm supposed to grow up letting my children hear "white people suck and should die" as a mainstream opinion supported by the editorial staff of Time Magazine no less? Really?

Ive seen this posted with the exact same wording several times. How much is Sam paying you to shill his ass here.

You're alright

you need to be white to understand

guess im just a stupid goy

Please refer to

its the description on the video you tard

That's the description on the video.

Of course it is curated. If you think it's not in the slights your extremely naive.

Attached: 3b7253503e37171f41b3bd634cb523912a81afd8289c732c550df5277636112a.jpg (280x400, 49K)

I'm trying to picture the face of someone retarded enough to post this and this is the worst I could come up with

Attached: downtism.jpg (900x900, 54K)

I also like how Sam conveniently puts all this hyper right-wing dog whistling in his comedy, but outside that barely a peep out of him on these issues. It's like if he's ever really pressed on those things he can just fall back and say "it's just comedy man, Im not really like this."
It's hard to believe people here are so dumb to fall for his shit.

Attached: 1526731721425.jpg (3324x2493, 1.16M)