Why are people so disrespectful towards Vegans?

Why are people so disrespectful towards Vegans?

youtube.com/watch?v=O7YyqiL19NE

Attached: chad butcher.png (300x534, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni5zFqDrY1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you ever met a vegan? Theyre fucking annoying and always have that weird skin color.

my cousin is vegan. i'm pretty sure her teeth are going to fall out at 40 and she will turn decrepit and lose energy.

i already read stories of people having migraines and shit because they're just not getting the nutrition they need

Cultured meat grown in labs is the final solution to the factory farming problem.

Attached: culturedmeat.jpg (2989x2912, 587K)

A couple of my female classmates are vegans and every single one is a giant cunt about it

They're boring, annoying and obnoxious as shit. You can't have a normal conversation with these lunatics.

>cherrypicking

>being this much of a faggot
Are you vegan?

Another manufactured social conflict to keep the goyim distracted and fighting so they will not start making stuff like OWS again.

Attached: 1470805776703.jpg (377x564, 106K)

Imagine being so fucking sheltered and having so little of importance going on in your life that you spend your time protesting eating meat.

What a bunch of fucking wasters.
Some random nigger living in Africa and rubbing two sticks together has more use and value to the society he belongs to than these dregs.

What's Vegam?

>pointing out fallacies is being a faggot

I am fine with someone being vegan. My mom and sister are both vegan.
I am not fine with annoying little cunts that harass people because they don't follow their shitty little cult.

Defending vegans is what makes you a faggot.

Based meat slinger and vanquisher of vegans

You wouldn't use that reasoning on any other clear moral issue, my retarded friend

Might as well do what it takes to make them leave. It's not like they're even potential customers.

White?

I mean do you not see the vegans starting it?

imagine being such a privileged little yuppie cunt that you can take the time out of your day to go protest against working class immigrants because they don't follow your strict diet

sickly yellowish greenish pale, not a good look famm

>imagine being such a privileged little yuppie cunt that you can take the time out of your day to go protest against working class immigrants because they don't follow your strict diet
I'd rather fuck hot pussy and not give a fuck what any of you faggots think

they probably eat a lot of pumpkin

Had something to do with their body failing

true. they think they are better than everyone but they are stupid cucks from the lack of beef protein

Vegans are destroying the world

this is some well executed self advertising

because they are weird
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni5zFqDrY1k