Why can't Trump issue the trillion dollar coin and pay off the debt?

Attached: obamacoin.jpg (400x333, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicopter_money
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you think all these trade wars, sanctions, and tariff implementations are in preparation for? To get rid of the debt and central bank requires to remove the entire global monetary system and implement a brand new one for the whole world.

Peace and Prosperity.

With our status as the world reserve currency, we could totally do something like that and get away with it.

Because NO CURRENCY ON EARTH is backed by gold or physical resource anymore.

US dollar is based on (((estimated))) prices of particular real estate plots, with the promise of "ceding" that area if the debt can't be paid.

Attached: 1531291458163.jpg (1392x1063, 586K)

Attached: 1503960983926.jpg (3338x3309, 3.85M)

That's not the issue, the issue is what happens to all the other dollars should many trillion dollar coins be minted.

I mean, he COULD, though he'd need to make about 16 of them to pay it off entirely. There are a host of economic, inflational, and ethical issues with doing so, though.

Sage.

we can minimize the number of coins that needed to be minted by creating the 10 trillion dollar single coin.

Because it isn't something that ((( people ))) in power are interested in doing. The central bank isn't about money it's about control, and they aren't going to trade in that control via ((( debt slavery ))) for some shiny platinum coins that we tell them is adequate collateral for this debt. And Trump is taking it balls deep from ((( them ))).
That's why.

Attached: independentthought.jpg (300x225, 11K)

it being a single coin is one of the biggest "Fuck you" aspects of it. The money cant return home to cause inflation because you would need enough cash to break the thing down into change first.

not how it works, dumbass

oh! I see you are a man of culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

But what if someone loses it in a couch or a rain gutter or something

Well I don't know about this coin procedure, but the Mueller probe is directly tied into the global currency reset. You see The Federal Reserve protects Israel by threat of crashing economies and Israel protects the Federal reserve by threat of nuclear annihilation. The process that's been going on for the last 2 years has been one to slowly and systematically dismantle the illusory barriers that maintain this monetary system. Simultaneously Israel has slowly and carefully been surrounded with cooperation amongst the arab world never before seen. Internally Israel is having major major civil unrest and division. Mueller's probe has 45,000 indictments and Israel being fully exposed will happen.

Best timeline ever.

This make me kek, good job funnyman

Attached: faildshitpost.png (1595x941, 151K)

I would be ok with it as long as he limits the number of coins to one-thousand.

Attached: 1533701140213.jpg (530x534, 41K)

Bump

Awesome idea OP, better yet what doesn't Trump just mint a quintillion dollar coin and buy the entire solar system? Fuckin' based. Let's meme it into existence.

>only a trillion
Get on our level

Attached: 5F4F9B39-5A92-4409-97BF-CFE1E3BC1C6C.jpg (937x552, 649K)

I believe that they passed a law to make it illegal.

because if you paid off the debt, there would be no money. money is debt. money supply is like oroboros, the self eating snake. now you know why coins are round, 360 degrees.

because the coin does not have his name on it. it's not his.

hah! rare.

is this a subtle shill for crypto?

I think that the new currency will be backed by gold, other precious metals, and crypto. It's gonna be great. Either way when all this happens we'll be in a new world. The old one being just a memory that slowly drifts away.

>oroboros, the self eating snake
pic related

Attached: Jew_who_eats_his_own_nose.png (835x240, 51K)

This.
We need a TrumpCoin to get the madman to actually try it.

i want to believe you and now i'm mad again.

Attached: 1509520511333.jpg (805x1260, 738K)

Trillion dollar coin? Could I take a look?

Attached: 812DD684-FEDC-4636-AA44-AE4C509F12D9.gif (480x364, 1.71M)

because that wouldn't be any different than printing a trillion dollars in $100 bills. it would still count as "in circulation" and ruin the phony system. oh wait

why not? the queen of england has her coins all over the world, so does the pope. why not the king of america?

It is painfully obvious that the global rest is coming. Rates are back up on the way to 5%. What's 5% of 22 trillion dollars? 1.1 trillion. That will be the interest payment on existing US debt before paying for any welfare or military spending.

Hyperinflation or flatout default are the only two options left for anyone holding the bag as US president when it happens. Of course, if Hillary won interest rates would still be at 0% because the fed wanted the game to go on as long as possible.

> Why can't Trump issue the trillion dollar coin and pay off the debt?
Because that would make the dollar more worthless. The dollar in your pocket.
The more there is of something, the less worth it has.
The more dollars that are printed, the less value the dollar has.

traditionally speaking only dead people are on currency

I think you're all missing the subtle context of OP's stupid idea.

Pro Tip:... learn the financial difference between what backs coins and what backs paper currency.

It still wouldn't work to pay off the debt, but points for knowing enough to make it a coin.

he’d get jfk’d. Jfk was going to mint coins outside of the federal reserve just like the us has a right to.

Any economy worth its salt requires debt

But you can't assassinate someone with a time machine. He's already been to the future and seen himself complete his second term.

What would you do if you knew there was no way you could fail?

>It still wouldn't work to pay off the debt, but points for knowing enough to make it a coin.
but what if it was really big

|
|>
|
|

HYPERINFLATION

Economics 101: Imagine the total of all the shit in the US that has any real worth as a pie. A dollar is one slice of that pie. Cutting the pie into a trillion more slices doesn't add more pie, brainlet, it makes your slice smaller. Get it?

Attached: goldintrinsicvalue.jpg (801x683, 88K)

The people of the Yap Islands tried it about 1000 years ago.

Their store of currency was the Rai Stone, a big fucking rock.

When someone owed a lot of money, ownership of the stone would change, and the new person would write their name on it.

As I recall (I may be wrong), when westerners conquered the island they stole the stone, ruining the entire economy.

Attached: Rai_Stone.jpg (274x184, 9K)

Do you want a Venezuela meme tier inflation situation? Because this is how you get there?

Because he'd need 20 more you tard. But yeah we can just pray money for anything. As long as we have the world's reserve currency we don't have to worry about inflation.

crypto is a massive power hog that should be abolished, unless low-power schemes can be developed

>crypto is a massive power hog that should be abolished, unless low-power schemes can be developed

Attached: 1533676226622.png (1109x832, 480K)

Don't remind me. Actually, do remind me, so other people know Trump will continue to shut down conservation operations and allow polluting ones in the name of short-term growth.

But I just checked it out, and apparently low power crypto is an emerging thing,

What happens when legitimate tesla technology is released and we use aether energy

Congress controls the purse and the mint for starters. Congress could make a 20t coin, pay it to the fed, then instruct the fed to destroy the coin, though

that's not how it works, dumbass

it will never exist because that isn't how physics works

>Why can't Trump issue the trillion dollar coin
Because the constitution gives CONGRESS power to coin money and regulate the value thereof.

but printing it out as debt is ok?

>coin
Issue it as a note.

For reference, a coin actually worth a trillion dollars made would be 833 million ozt of gold, 1.25 billion ozt of platinum, or 66 billion ozt of silver.

or anything using the fiat advantage.

how do we get that nesara shit started?

Trump's doing it.

The picture of African technology makes this even better.

Debt doesn't exist, it's fake money and nobody knows how much "in debt" we are. It's merely a way to subdue us by keeping our fridges full and keeping us entertained.

Change my mind.

Debt to (((Wall Street))) gets retired.
How horrible.

Congress delegated that authority in 1996. Pic related

Attached: 1508715199309.png (1424x280, 50K)

Underrated

Helicopter money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicopter_money

now, our Abe is doing same thing
that is going well.

Attached: c2371cdc-s.jpg (359x291, 44K)

lel without the global monetary system the US has nothing.

Could you imagine losing this thing? I'd fucking kill myself.

Kek

Because they'd ask for change and then buy California.

>California no longer a US state
>Denbt paid off
So what's the downside?

Since most of our debt is to the Fed, I say do it.