I feel like I've been taught lies about politics my whole life

Books for this feel? I've already read 1984 and Animal Farm. Basically asking for entry level Jow Forums stuff

Attached: bigbrother.jpg (630x630, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

randomhouse.com/highschool/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780440180296&view=tg
fpp.co.uk/books/
wikispooks.com/w/images/f/f6/Final_Judgment.pdf
jamiiforums.com/attachments/gideons-spies-ideusex-2-pdf.144740/
thedarkenlightenment.com/moldbugs-gentle-introduction/
thedarkenlightenment.com/moldbugs-open-letter/
anonfile.com/ZaicIbf6b4/pol_books.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

randomhouse.com/highschool/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780440180296&view=tg

Tinfoiler! Ha!

Attached: 1533436984470.png (614x860, 1.17M)

Attached: 1499305026170.jpg (2392x3348, 3.44M)

Attached: 1498191209403.png (2248x3442, 3.99M)

Clash of Civilizations.

Brave New World

Read Schelling, Hegel, Evola, Nietzche, Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and Hitler’s first 2 books.
In the reverse order I listed them.

Just a starter, by no means the peak.

Attached: CB323B2B-CA3E-4875-ABC8-A3431988DB41.jpg (493x445, 83K)

Here's a great one

Attached: dont_read_this_book_goyim.jpg (600x402, 58K)

You guys are great, thanks for helping me on my way to being a politically informed individual.

Attached: keyboardpepe.jpg (1000x800, 65K)

>KJV

Dropped

I've been shilling a book on Jow Forums for the last little while about the Communist Revolution in Hungary 1919-20, written by an eyewitness who was on the run because they wanted to kill her. She is particularly informative about the Jewish involvement in the whole thing

archive.org/details/outlawsdiary00tormuoft

better dive deep into meaning for a better understanding.
I haven't read it yet but Map of meaning by Jordan B Peterson, is probably a good idea, written in the 90's
Is latest 12 rules for life an antidote to chaos, is a must,
I've read it already, a lot of good advice to be successful in life and in climbing the dominance hierarchy.

All of David Irving's books are online for free, Hitler's War is a must, and highly, highly brisk and entertaining:
fpp.co.uk/books/

>Final Judgment
Bookmark this pdf, which is the definitive book by Ryan Dawson's mentor on Israel's beef with JFK and role in his murder. The author Michael Collins Piper has great interviews on YT
wikispooks.com/w/images/f/f6/Final_Judgment.pdf

Definitive book on Israel's Mossad and the history of their espionage in the US, with interviews with former Mossad agents and directors. A must read to understand our "ally" and their capabilities
jamiiforums.com/attachments/gideons-spies-ideusex-2-pdf.144740/

Behold a Pale Horse is obviously the Jow Forums x /x/ bible. Read Family of Secrets by Russ Baker for a fascinating history of the Bush dynasty, including how Nixon was framed with Watergate, how Bush Sr's family friend's black sheep son shot Reagan, and his ties to CIA and JFK hit. Research the name George Mohrenschildt.

End the Fed by Ron Paul
The Creature from Jeckyl Island

You should read Brave New World if you want to continue the dystopian thing.

Culture of Critique and The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit by E Michael Jones are GOD-TIER Jow Forums books and the ultimate redpills. Highest recommendation.

Someonw already said that. How about The Abolition Of Man by CS Lewis.

Libido Dominandi by E Michael Jones is also a good one

"We" by yevgeny zamyatin, 1921, first of the great dystopian novels.

Attached: tpwards.jpg (600x315, 18K)

If you're going to read Schelling, Hegel or Evola, read them last, and take them with a grain of salt. They're not really right wing in any true sense.

These
are good mostly. Leviathan and The Prince are great for starters. Probably a next good step is something that's not on the list:
thedarkenlightenment.com/moldbugs-gentle-introduction/
thedarkenlightenment.com/moldbugs-open-letter/
I do not agree with some of the things this guy writes, but he will force you to realize Democracy has flaws. He's easy to read too, which is a good bonus, and lots of anons on this board will have heard of him.

After all that you'll probably be able to figure out what to read next.

quick bump while my upload is working

Attached: 296909_395367233858777_2029768693_n.jpg (480x320, 25K)

The Art of War (Find yourself a real version of it not the standard translation.)

The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve [G. Edward Griffin]

Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time [Carroll Quigley]

The secret teachings of all ages 1928 [Manly p Hall]

Morals and Dogma 1872 [Albert Pike]

Pdf me leaf

If you don't trust a .pdfs inside a .zip file, use virustotal or whatever. Just uploaded these myself.

Evola (all books)
Yuri Bezmenov (3 books)
200 Years Together - Solzhenitsyn
Jared Taylor, Hitler (not mein kampf), Kevin MacDonald, Jonathan Bowden, E. Michael Jones, Kevin Hart, Arthur Kemp, and lots more.

I'm an oldfag here, and these are what you guys should be reading based on my experience. Take a look, I crammed lots of ebooks in this. Lots of shit like history of the White race and all that.

Cheers

Attached: Sun-man.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Those are really all you need to know but if you really wish to progress down the rabbit hole look at Killing Hope by Blum and Blowback or anything else by Johnson. Realize they're written by fucking commies but also have truth

bump