Why are Americans such a bunch of cucks?

Why are Americans such a bunch of cucks?

"U.S. refuses to back Canada in Saudi Arabia dispute"

theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-us-sidesteps-getting-involved-in-escalating-saudi-canada-dispute/

Attached: Cpx-i-UWAAEf2y8.jpg (1369x1880, 501K)

Why would we support Trudeau?

because saudi arabia is like the only based middle eastern country and canada is cucked

Attached: dogs can't consent.jpg (680x491, 78K)

Who can fight this level of bantz?

btw nice 007 get

Attached: jihad grade bantz.jpg (620x349, 26K)

>the leaf doesn't know about vegas

pathetic. lurk moar

Because Canada is a great country and by far your best ally.

I don't get the outrage. None of Canada's other allies are backing Canada either, so why is only USA mentioned? I swear it seems like people just want to hate USA no matter what.

This. Why support a cuck that said we'd pay for wrecking their economy?

We're energy independent now, we just don't like you.

You do realize the USA doesn't need oil from the middle east? We have a massive amount here.

>cucks
Saudi is on our side now. You had your chance, leaf, and you chose China over your Anglo brethren.

The Rakeman Cometh

Attached: IMG_7795.png (627x800, 334K)

How so? You haven't let us win by killing us yet.

you have to remember that america at this point is just for protecting wealthy people. they'll say/do anything for low-IQ votes, so they can keep the racket going

Then why are your presidents constantly throbbing the Saudi's cocks?

>start fight
>target doesn't take your shit and punishes you as much as they can
>"wtf! America, help!"
Seems like Trudeau tried to be like Trump for once in his life but forgot that Canada isn't even close to being as powerful or relevant as America is. Hopefully, this either redpills the fuck out of him or it humiliates him to suicide.

Yeah but Saudis have agreed to collude with us to set oil prices and given us good trade deals. They're our trade allies which is why they're isolating Canada.

Remove your tariffs on our milk then we'll talk leaf.

Trudeau actually defends western ideals against Middle Eastern Islamic barbarism.... aaaaaand by-pol sides with Muslims but for the keks only my fellow caterpillars

This is exactly what this is about.

they're just upset that they haven't thought of this first.
Look how quickly and easily we got them to just get up and leave. At no cost to us at that.

The US has policies in place to stop us from using a large percentage of our oil. Our politicians used to make smart decisions, so when they noticed every other oil-producing country building their entire economy on oil exports they decided to wait until they run out. Then they will collapse, and the US will have the vast majority of the world's oil.

Pay a terrorist 5M leafbuks, tell US we will pay dearly in this trade war.

>Beg for halp

Fuck off leafland.

but they put it in bags

Jow Forums is just memes, but why is the US not defending us for once.

on top of that, SA is literally funding jihadist and terrorist groups. I thought the US was against terrorism.

cuck

And allow Canadian stores to label US beef as "US beef"

Cause Amerimutts suck oily Gulf penis

Not always true. They have a bunch of other milks not in bags. SHeep, Goat, Buffalo, Native Indian

you fucking libleafs have been spoiled by the submissive obongo regime for too long, back to reality....

Hormone laced pink goop should be labeled accordingly

hmmmm, tar sands or sweet crude, that's a tough one...

>saudi is on (((our))) side

Attached: 84855876766.png (356x1071, 453K)

remove your retarded tariffs on our wood first.

Yep, and that makes it even worse.

Yep. How come Britain isn't scrutinized? I could argue Canada has a stronger tie to Britain than it does US in terms of mitary allies.

Our fucking left wing media will always try and make the US to be the bad guy.

are you retarded?
have you been paying attention, user?
didn't you start a trade war with us?
why the fuck would we help you out of a problem you caused yourself?

Attached: IMG_7781.jpg (960x576, 84K)

>Not backing a leaf = cuck

Sit the fuck down, Day of the Rake inbound.

>That pic
America is the biggest exporter of oil now. Fuck you leaf

no, you bastards are cucks because you're siding with the ones that did 9/11 and not with the ones that have been your greatest ally.

Attached: 1533781294974.png (959x799, 483K)

>FUCK DRUMPFH LMAO WE TRADE WAR NOW HAHA AMERICA SUCKS
>Help please help us America!!
Lol

Color me surprised that a cartel nigger gets along with his ISIS brethren.

Of course Mexicans love Saudis. You both enjoy beheading and skinning people alive. Pic related. Then you wonder why your countries are shitholes.

Attached: (You).jpg (1024x768, 174K)

>Yo! Canada, you need to buy more of my shit! This biz is not going welll for me, lets make it fair for both of us.
>Fuck you retard, i wont buy shit, you are a yellow cheeto mysogynist pig, fuck you
>Dont be a bitch, i dont want to put a tariff on your ass.
>I dont give a fuck, i will make deals with my new gook rapist.
>Ok, fuck you, now im going to tariff the fuck out of you.
>Oh look! Saudis are not progresive enough! lets protest.
>KUFFAR! I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU!
>OH NO, BIG BAD MUSLIM PEOPLE WANT TO HARM US, HELP ME YELLOW CHEETO!!
>Fuck you leaf, you are on your own.

Tadaaaaaa, Canada is gay shit and bite the hands that feed them. Burn the coal, pay the toll faggot.

> energy independant.

Kek. Leafs are your biggest supplier of oil. Your biggest supplier of electricity. All America has is coal and gas. Leafs cut you off and burgers get BTFO. I wonder if y’all will riot when the blackouts hit?

Say "Uncle".

Canada is a fifth column now.

The best thing you ever did for us was let all our hippies flee to canada to avoid nam, and it's probably the only reason we haven't completely descended into chaos. It will kill you though.

>independent

Attached: 1530338285880.png (251x242, 92K)

Mossad agents did 9/11 user. You actually believe it was a bunch of goat fuckers in a cave?

Attached: 30ADFA5700000578-0-image-a-1_1454035041482.jpg (634x722, 101K)

We're a fifth column against the Jew Order.

We will bring down the US-Saudi-Israeli axis of evil. Canada will become the champion of Western civilization by exposing the kike-puppet amerimutts.

Attached: trump-today-in-the-white-house-with-the-crown-prince-17652790.png (500x522, 147K)

The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. Fifteen of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, and the others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt, and Lebanon.[1]

look it up

Us and Canada, so the North will be stable.

why would we care about two idiots having a tickle fight?

this triggers amerilards

Attached: donald-trump-to-approve-arms-sales-to-saudi-arabia-and-17707777.png (500x522, 120K)

nice

FPBP

Attached: 9425d90ef1f537a05a80d7acc1daa22b.jpg (500x647, 58K)

>Canada prime minister talks shit about USA
>Then talks shit about KSA
>huh, why aren't you helping us out USA??

why? We get a shitload of money and the Hajis kill each other. It's win win.

Fpbp

Do you shill faggots really think we don’t see you? Sage

I don't understand, why is Jow Forums shilling for SA?

You faggots ever thought you were in the wrong here? Why can’t you admit your foreign ministry fucked up and apologize? Canada means nothing to us. One of the few 1st world countries where we have a trade plus. Not only that, but Canada stands to lose a shit load of Saudi students/patients paying top dollars. That money could be diverted into a country that understands sovereignty and that words have consequences.

Attached: 5D3BA102-F347-4667-8F6A-2517F7667BA8.jpg (750x990, 144K)

lol what? Why would it "trigger" us?

I love selling weapons to other countries.

Attached: 1911.gif (400x177, 2.45M)

Call the banners Canabros and let's go steal some oil.

Attached: YounLions.jpg (510x741, 45K)

because they're funding terrorist groups you dingus, you guys were supposed to fight terrorism not perpetuate it.

Canada, if you want to be a Western country you have to have free speech.

Attached: 1479491896716.jpg (1024x472, 61K)

This, I wish the US could return to the time we were just gun merchants instead of getting directly involved

all of this money goes to the (((military industrial complex))), not a cent goes to your dumbass.

FBPB Get raked leafs

Because honestly? The leafposting has ruined Canadians on here

Can't wait for oil prices to go down so your disgusting patch of sand becomes worthless again.

Because Trudeau is a cucked faggot who has no business run a country, let alone substitute teach a drama class

Attached: 1499628697248.jpg (800x527, 72K)

>Canadians dont want meat from Brazil, canadia, or mexico
>Prefer superior US made beef
>Canadia beef farmers cry
Enjoy your south american mystery meet

yeah, I guess we also need our kids to get massacred in schools.

I hope they buy Iranian just to trigger your incompetent ass

are you serious m8 even I don't back Canada in this dispute

Attached: likealittlecoinpurse.png (230x377, 192K)

>saudi arabia is like the only based
hahah, ridiculous.
They are savages with money, nothing more.

LOL yeah military industry doesn't build factories that hire workers or anything.

Just the surplus equipment those fuckers sell off at low prices is probably worth a trillion dollars.

Attached: comet knee mill.jpg (640x480, 101K)

yes muslims are shit.

but canada is basically Mumbai North, and indians are far worse.

Attached: apu.jpg (190x190, 21K)

could canacucks be even bigger whiny bitches?

Attached: saudi mil.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Leaf I'm on your side, you best stop bullying the american...reminder it's KSA to blame.
STAY FOCUS

the dispute is cuckada sticking their noses into saudi arabia's internal politics, which should stop, as well as saudi arabia not sticking their noses in other country's business.
i personally couldnt give a fuck what the saudis do to their own, but wouldnt hesitate to annihilate them if they fuck with our leafs in a violent manner.
whites first!

BASED

Attached: 1532824381229.jpg (500x403, 124K)

>Why are Americans such a bunch of cucks?
Ask Trump.

Attached: T (26).jpg (780x874, 226K)

5% of that money goes to the workers, the rest goes to (((admninistrative costs))), you idiots are getting played again. In exchange of that money you're literally funding terrorism, and then you spend trillions trying to resolve it.
fucking idiot.

>silly
Go die of AIDs away from everyone else.

Help denied until all people like your Prime Minister are dead and gone.

lol fuck you
Get sharia'd cunt, just give us the excuse to annex you already

>tfw people think canadians are white

Attached: 3b2Qhjf.jpg (220x325, 18K)

canadians are white by definition, civnat

>believing the Jew run media.

>The most totalitarian country in the Middle East is the most based.

What's next? Are you going to start arguing that Stalin did nothing wrong?

I think I hear a dingo eating your baby.

I thought we were pretty clear we're not fighting muslims in a shitty ME country anymore? Beyond wrapping up previous engagements, of course.

Because

Attached: ballerina.webm (408x720, 1.89M)

those canadians have no say in their government. . Canada is now a satrapy of China,... and fucking india.