Top Bank Warns The Earth Is Running Out Of Resources To Sustain Life And Governments Aren’t Prepared

>Top Bank Warns The Earth Is Running Out Of Resources To Sustain Life And Governments Aren’t Prepared

brobible.com/culture/article/hsbc-bank-earth-resources-sustain-life/

Should I keep water in glass bottles? How long can I keep water closed?

Attached: 3fcef39ce787d2832ba4d684f63ad889.png (864x2482, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/10/111031-population-7-billion-earth-world-un-seven/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The same HSBC that funded terrorism under the rug for years?

>How long can I keep water closed?
depends on how clean the water is when bottled, and how clean the bottle is....

Boiled tap water and bottle is cleaned with ethanol.

Waters a tricky substance; leave it open for too long, and itll poison you worse tham a triple fork tongued devil snake. Leave it closed for too long and itll blow up like a sack of pre augmented tnt

>earth running out of resources
>governments aren't prepared
For what?

For Earth running out of resources.

Neigh on forever if kept in a stable cool temp and in complete darkness. Still, how many bottles can you store? You need lots of water each day. It would be neigh on impossible to store a lifetimes worth of water per individual. The smart man knows how to make clean water, not store it....

Attached: 1463454883827.png (477x768, 191K)

Attached: neigh.jpg (1024x1024, 509K)

>world is overpopulated
>need more refuggees to sustain growth

Attached: 555-come-on-now-1687205.png (500x522, 133K)

>Should I keep water in glass bottles? How long can I keep water closed?

We don't need to keep water in bottles, we just need to kill all non-Whites.

If all non-Whites were killed global warming would end overnight and there would be plentiful resources for everyone left.

Clearly the only solution to the coming crisis is to fabricate a targeted virus that kills all humans that lack Neandertal admixture.

And it's beautiful.

Libtards live mostly in big cities, they will die quickly.

>they will die quickly.

No, city dwellers will live longer because they will be able to feast on the dead, while rural conservatwats starve to death in their bunkers.

lol as if.

Some faget said yesterday the earth is running out of phospherous. Is this true?

> wildlife
> guns
> fire
> starve to death

>rural conservatwats starve to death

I will tell you a secret: rural people can farm.

Attached: brain_damage.jpg (640x645, 57K)

>rural people can farm.
Some can. Redpill is that the white urban flight is filling the hinterlands with the braindead that need airconditioning and the police to stop rednecks from doing burnouts.

You can fit the entire human population inside Rhode Island (a tiny US state). Somehow I think we have the technology and resources to feed such a small biomass.

How many people per square inch? Wow. Public education at work...

ANSWER ME YOU MORONS!

It would be like India v2.0. Imagine the smell.

Shoulder-to-shoulder.

>Standing shoulder-to-shoulder, the entire world's population could fit within the 500 square miles (1,300 square kilometers) of Los Angeles.
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/10/111031-population-7-billion-earth-world-un-seven/

Rhode Island is a little less.

The Earth is so big that you can see Milwaukee, WI from Holland, MI every now and then despite the fact that the Earth is an oblate spheroid. Or so they say.

One day they say we are overpopulated and the next day they say we have to accept African migrants because of low birth rates. They also claim that the population of Africa will consume the entire world. The solution is obviously to sterilize all Africans. Which, if what they are saying is even remotely true, is what will happen

so, standing shoulder to shoulder is an appropriate spacing for humans?

>Brobible

I hate everyone of you faggets.
I am whiter than all of you and live in OC.
You all cry about ho you want serious conversation but you all just meme like kids.
MORONS!

I recognise you.

Topsoil erosion and fishery collapse are the big ones. Well, habitat and biodiversity loss more generally. Governments need to take more steps to prevent these serious issues from worsening by increasing sustainable practices and enforcement on overcatching and poaching.

No you dont

Yet we keep subsidizing the endless breeding of brown and black retards all over the world by sending them food and money.
We import them to our countries, countries in which we've finally stabilized our population and our even slightly reducing them, so that they can keep increasing our population.

And banks are the first proponents of the endless growth model, so I'm going to call that "warning" total bullshit.

Oh yes I do.

>we just need to kill all non-Whites.
or.....fat fucks, autists and semi literate white trash
FTFY

Earth here.

Don't worry guys, I got this shit!

Attached: Capture.png (1151x941, 1.05M)

No you really don't

>The banking system crashed, but we will pretend like something else triggered it

>beep boop nigger detected