Is Tucker gonna cover the Eric Clanton thing...

Is Tucker gonna cover the Eric Clanton thing? He assaulted 7 people with a bike lock and got a slap on the wrist due to liberal judges, liberal DA, and pro-bono lawyer with high level connections. Seems even worse than the Kate Steinle thing due to the amount of evidence collected both here and by berkeley police.

Is the berkeley city council good people to contact?
cityofberkeley.info/Clerk/City_Council/City_Council__Roster.aspx

liberal DA webside
alcoda.org/

Attached: C9z3oOEW0AA2TAG.jpg (1356x1542, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Siegel_(attorney)
narrative-collapse.com/2017/04/20/victim-to-press-charges-against-ethics-professor-accused-of-bashing-conservatives-with-u-lock/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ej3qs7QxGU
publicportal.alameda.courts.ca.gov/publicportal/Case/CaseDetail?eid=RaPrund8RJUJzr2In8kXrA2
reddit.com/r/news/comments/95qkim/eric_clanton_takes_3year_probation_deal_in/
hooktube.com/watch?v=Xa4zLuBL7Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=KipQOBkoEIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1533754716718.jpg (616x803, 47K)

"dismissed - motion of the people" means the DA decided not to press charges

Trump must know. This is a huge injustice that was done behind closed doors.

yup this DA was corrupt from the get go

oour justice system is flawed and depends too much on the honor of DA and Judges, who now don't have any

yup.

Also important to note, his pro bono lawyer started an important riot in the 60s and was legal counsel to oakland mayors.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Siegel_(attorney)

Attached: 0e6486a1b06b43c6059476736702730147eda32736032ec25f22c99af5fefa91.png (571x728, 475K)

Does this mean green light on bike locks?.

IDK but it would be hilarious to cite this case as precedent for that

Attached: bikelockguy_face.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

>open season

Attached: ratEric.jpg (484x480, 139K)

Attached: images3.persgroep.jpg (1359x900, 495K)

I thought he would get off easy but this is ridiculous

This is a joke.

No, it's war. Literal war.

is this first L pol has taken im sure he would have done some prison time

Best outcome. Time for reaction and made example of.

Attached: file.png (754x564, 647K)

Go back to Twitter dumb nigger

We have no meaningful support anywhere. If its a war it was won by battles fought before most of us were born.

If you're left wing member of an international organization that wants to terrorize people out of exercising their right to free speech, bike locks are basically fine. If you are a right winger and you pepper spray someone in self defense you will probably be locked up for life.

literal total war

Tucker is on vacation this week.

march 4 2017, btw

Attached: file.png (562x582, 495K)

>guy kills girl with a vehicle and Jow Forums laughs about it
>guy hits people with a lock and is acquitted and Jow Forums loses its mind
Loving every kek

Attached: Check_Em.gif (500x257, 273K)

Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg?

>The girl was a fat pig who had a heart attack and was several feet away from the car, the blunt force trauma to her chest came from overly aggressive CPR that the first air people had to do because she was so fat.

This total miscarriage of justice makes me sick. I hope Tucker covers this. Id like to hear the DAs explanation on national television. People should be outraged.

>acquitted
Jow Forums is a board of justice and peace

You don't understand. They are using (((Bolshevik))) tactics now. Dissenters were silenced when the criminals were unleashed upon the people. It's a repeat of history.
Correct. Things will now escalate quickly. The right has to now realize that discussion and demonstrating is futile. It's time to fight back and fight dirty.

Jawohl.

He didn't kill her. He didn't even hurt her. She died from a heart attack because she was a sack of lard. Not only this but the Charlottesville guy was acting in self defense.

Attached: clantonmarch4_2017.webm (1000x750, 2.97M)

>It's time to fight back and fight dirty.
I'm posting about it all I can.

so golden fucking parachutes for assholes who destroy the economy, installing dictatorships around the world, and complete disregard for the countries infrastructure is fucking fine, a DA does a slap on the wrist and now you fuckers think the country has gone to shit?

so fucking brainwashed and naive

And Eric Clanton didn't assault anyone with a deadly weapon. The dude already had stitchs and the lock just jostled them open.

damnit why now? Is this why the trial was scheduled for this week? He's the perfect guy to make this big news.

t. 20 year old edge lord

What is his verdict?

It's just not easy to come to terms with. All I want to do is live my life and be left alone, really. But these fags are making that impossible.

Can't the guy he hit file charges separate from what the DA does?

Pot calling the kettle black.

bitchin'

Attached: 67315DA3-0EFD-48FA-A7E2-A6A292D28A63.png (750x1334, 182K)

says kike shlomoberg

>so golden fucking parachutes for assholes who destroy the economy, installing dictatorships around the world, and complete disregard for the countries infrastructure is fucking fine

I know, wasn't the soviets and Communist china just horrible!

Attached: pizza.png (882x431, 20K)

Prayers for the user that is personally effected by someone getting a sentence he disagrees with. Thank you brave, reluctant hero.

I'm certainly not advocating for anything, but it seems like someone could sit down with the good professor and have a hard hitting discussion about the ethics of a bike lock impacting a skull. And even if something bad happened as a result of the discussion, the courts have shown that such things are barely worth pursuing.

Eric Clanton was fighting anti-liberals and Nazis. It is justified that he got only 4 days in jail.

maybe both are fucked retard, that’s why it’s the third position

He got off easy because he sang like a parakeet. Look up how many antifa were arrested in California the past few days.

DA dropped the charges basically, see

No, they got caught with weapons/masks. Clanton is a nobody.

this

Attached: 2fj5zn.jpg (580x320, 82K)

white people have no rights apparently.

>weapons/masks
nope

Attached: Dj3hwq8UcAIBwmC.jpg (484x480, 22K)

And people wonder with shit like this why alt righters are "treated so unfairly." Veiled threats of violence really shows you're the good guys here.

>golden fucking parachutes for assholes
Ah the politics of jealousy. Dipshit, this is one of the reasons we elected Trump, because of his promise to put a five year ban on administration officials moving over to lobby for those companies that pay them those golden parachutes.

This opinion comes after a long train of abuses and grievances against us. In the end your snark won't save you.

>D.A O'Malley
>Judge Kevin Murphy
jesus fucking christ these Irish scumbags need to burn

was for Yeah they can sue, and apparently already have. narrative-collapse.com/2017/04/20/victim-to-press-charges-against-ethics-professor-accused-of-bashing-conservatives-with-u-lock/

Attached: antifa.webm (1440x1080, 2.12M)

Tucker of (((Fox))) News? Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahahaha

Attached: ALT AJ 1524081954476.png (465x550, 256K)

isn't based stick man facing like 20 years for defending himself with a stick? seems way out of line with this ruling

Attached: clanton.png (969x383, 217K)

Attached: clanton parents house.png (1883x882, 2.32M)

Looks like some Judges need to be indited.

He already covered it. This would be a followup.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ej3qs7QxGU

as long as they use a bike lock it’ll be okay

I'm still in shock that he got away with it. I never imagine our justice system was THIS corrupt.

3.8 million

This is really the first time this kind of thing has gotten widespread attention. It's been going on for years and swept under the rug by a complicit media.

Still a battery charge and you think a (((lawyer))) is gonna represent someone that LARPs as a nazi?

>plea deal

lol, i honestly had my doubts as to whether he did it or not

Attached: Tucked Kek.png (320x265, 134K)

I don't think we know beyond what what's here. Or what WAS here since it's now unavailable.

publicportal.alameda.courts.ca.gov/publicportal/Case/CaseDetail?eid=RaPrund8RJUJzr2In8kXrA2

Whelp, looks like his lawyers statement just got btfo

No, not ridiculous at all. You (meaning anyone likely to bike-locked by antifa) are being told exactly what your life is worth in the state of California.

Nothing, or next to it. Remember that when you here people crying about the end of civility and norms and blah blah. Nothing, and they would be thrilled if that was the situation everywhere.

Source?

You Americans are an embarrassment. He probably would have done more time if Hillary had won.

Looks like white privilege to me btw.

Attached: 1518317384822.jpg (210x240, 6K)

He's so full of shit. He is textbook far left lawyer. Instigated a riot yet got his lawyer license, attacked white people with law in his career, got cozy with mayors in oakland, took clanton's case pro bono. Scum of the earth.

the DA, clanton lawyer, clanton, their families and kids should be tortured, mutilated and murdered

Racist judge. If eric was black he would be in jail. That's the angle

feds will step in. cap this

IDK if that's necessary. Even liberals are pissed.
reddit.com/r/news/comments/95qkim/eric_clanton_takes_3year_probation_deal_in/

I was about to ask if this is a good case to bring up to the SCOUS?

You faggots actually think it was Fields driving? Rofl.

Attached: 1532748108282.jpg (1536x1762, 859K)

Assaulting somebody with an object capable of causing serious bodily harm or death is assault with a deadly weapon. That's what he did. The object could be anything. Repeatedly hitting somebody with said weapon in the head is could land you with attempted murder charges in many places.

"The only justice we can have in this world is that which is taken."- Overheard at a local pub
I pray to god. I pray to god this is true. If it's true than its a win so hard it blow our mind.

>right goes nuts about injustice.
>antifa gets butt fucked

It would be a win win. But we can never know :(

I'm sure it's in that same infographic that shows that Heather Heyer wasn't killed by a vehicle.

does seem abit racist.
hmmmm

Attached: Clanton2.jpg (855x309, 39K)

the fat cunt committed suicide with a fork and menthol cigs. She was 30 years old and 300LBS on a 90F day. WE are going to celebrate her death on the 12th of August in parties nation wide. Booze, food, torches, and a fatty pinata.

all normal healthy looking chaps wouldnt you agree aye?

Ahhhhhhhh memories

hooktube.com/watch?v=Xa4zLuBL7Pw

youtube.com/watch?v=KipQOBkoEIw

Does it matter? He didn't actually hit the whale.

Attached: fatfuck.gif (398x398, 1.94M)

they really should be reminded that if a nigger did this they would throw away the key according to their SJW statistics
how can antifa sleep at night with all their white privilege?

kys

So fucking pissed!

so if I get into a fender bender and some fat bitch at the bus stop has a heart attack I'm guilty of murder now?

If you're a Nazi then yes.

Source, even just one.

Attached: RED4.png (956x322, 28K)