How do I redpill my dad on White Genocide?

Where do you start on redpilling somebody on the impending white genocide that is coming? My mom fully accepts it, but my dad still believes in Civic Nationalism and thinks as long as the economy straightens out, everything will be fine.

What is a good video to show him?

Attached: 0c5937485050117unionsquareantifatrumpfightgallery-jpg-web_gallery.jpg (1200x800, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a_bDc7FfItk
kff.org/other/state-indicator/opioid-overdose-deaths-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Objective facts: United Nations Agenda 21.
"population replacement" "replacement migration" "immigration and diversity"

start with these terms. demonstrate it is an objective fact that world-government organizations are using mass immigration into western countries instead of NORMAL WHITE FAMILIES to replace the existing population of aging white boomers.

Hes right though. If everyone is working and making money everyrhing will be fine

Kill yourself

Jeong tweets

>as long as the economy straightens out
does he know what non-white economies look like?

a boomer is a boomer

I love the white race - 14/88 brothers - but god damn it if I wouldn't love to spend an afternoon sucking on Brittany Venti's lucious quadroon titties.

Attached: weirdestboner.jpg (600x600, 51K)

youtu.be/a_bDc7FfItk this

Is there a good video on this? Something accessible

This so much

ask them where white people are on a map..
then ask where mass migration is being pushed

Oh yeah I thought of this

But I'd like a video about statistics in America and stuff like that. My dad also hates women (legitimately misogynistic) so I feel like he would see Lauren Southern and just turn it off

If I'm already a filthy mutt then it's fine for me to date an asian right? I'd only be diluting the asian race since I'm already spoiled
in a way it's my duty as an almost white to dilute other races blood isnt it

Venti is unironically one of the sexiest women I've ever seen in my life. Probably partially due to her personality.

I'd give her a 7/10 when she's not talking and an 11/10 while in character

Attached: 1526340099474.jpg (640x788, 110K)

>almost white
how white?

If you're like 80% white, then you could breed with a white and bleach your bloodline within like 2 generations.

Otherwise just go for an asian or something

Tear it up!

that would only work if my children also dated whites, but who knows what this country will look like by then

>kff.org/other/state-indicator/opioid-overdose-deaths-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

In 2016, these are the opioid deaths by race:

>whites- 33,500 +/- 5k
>blacks- 4,374
>latinos- 3400

Attached: kudos-to-whites-dying.jpg (600x395, 40K)

checked
I would try and save her bloodline by inseminating her with my 100% phenotype pureness.

Your mother is aware of white genocide, it scares her and makes her anxious.

Psychology is taking place, considering your mother has sex with black men, begging them to rape her. She is scared of genocide, but she submits to black men.

>How do I redpill my dad on White Genocide?
Statistics and grraphs.

sure, interracial relationships never work anyway

I'm looking for a good documentary or short video that breaks it down