State of the Union

All states report in!

Name your state and discuss why you love/hate it.

Attached: USA.png (2000x1237, 444K)

CALIFORNIA HERE
LOVE IT BECAUSE FUCK TRUMP AND THE REST OF THE WORLD

Checked.

New York reporting in.

Overall hate it. I don't live in NYC, meaning my vote in any state election doesn't count. Also, high taxes, imported niggers from latin america, and not to mention NYC itself.

Weird question: why did people in Illinois tell me it was racist for two whites to date?

>From
Washington State

>Love
Everything about it except to communists

>Hate
That it's in the Union

Attached: 1525740482220.jpg (740x946, 437K)

Sounds like my state but on the east coast, California.

California

I hate everything here.

Same

They're similar in their flaws. It's what happens when you have the biggest US cities in your borders.

It doesn't help either that NY's government is so corrupt, that everyone in the state, both left and right know and accept it.

I'm tweeting from the moon that this is a data mining thread and a slide thread to cover up the terrorist camp in NM

Hallo CIA

Texas
I love how people say we'll go blue and then we go red but I hate the fact eventually we will go blue if we don't do anything.

Attached: 1531938600915.png (1291x683, 456K)

Utah checking in.

Dislike: mormons in control of politics

Like: everything else and mormons keeping the rest of you lot out

Cali
Fuck California and fuck that moonbeam cunt

I'm from Wyoming and there aren't many niggers here, but white girls are so stupid.

based arizona reporting. i can't talk now it's raining!

Attached: sonoran lightning.jpg (480x333, 50K)

New Jersey checking in

>Chicago
Ok, imagine Melbourne, but also le 45% face

YEEEEEEE

At least a lot of texan hispanics vote red

But dem Spanics are crawling up through the bottom

Attached: Texas_Senate_Election_Results_by_County,_2012.png (433x407, 64K)

>But dem Spanics are crawling up through the bottom
as was the plan

Attached: Shaun_20King.0.jpg (1200x800, 74K)

oregon. love the weather. hate the rampant brainwashed masses. i was a liberal living in a conservative state before I moved out here and it's been extremely bizarre seeing the difference in the communities.

people just don't care as much. i thought kansas was derpy af but at least they TRY. in portland, people just kinda exist or they are degenerates. the ones that try tend to be really obnoxious upper-middle-class liberal types (or their children).

there's an old vibe of something that was once comfy, tho. i hear it was ruined by californians, and I don't know califags, so maybe that's part of what I'm picking up on.

oregon people hate californians as much as poltards, so at least they have that going for them. this is a confusing state. they say "keep portland weird" but the way it's weird is just...weird in the more boring and depressing way possible.

Minnesota here
Hate it, liberals and immigrants

And our best friends, the Somalis, have made us basically a mini Sweden

New Mexico
Albuquerque. Hate it.

Then why dont non Spanics do something about it. Keep em out. Even with weapons? You can say its pic related but imagine if someone and his buddies made a militia and gaurded the border. Its not impossible

Attached: D7925048-5AFD-49AC-92BA-91718408BDD9-197-0000000173403E8C_tmp.jpg (392x651, 23K)

Kentucky
Love: Hicks
Hate: Hicks

no shit, same for the disgusting somalis infesting

Nevada checking in.
Pretty much anywhere except Reno and Vegas are cool.
Reno is full of liberal types and Las vegas is full of mexicans and niggers.

All the rural towns are mostly white conservatives tho.

Southern Nevada here (in this state, one must specify). The people here are unfriendly, traffic sucks, weather sucks, roads suck, gun laws are decent. What really brought me and so many others here is an incredible job market and affordable housing. I'm a millenial closing on a house in two days.

tfw when u will always be a connecticuck
this place is so damn beautiful but we've let our cities become absolutely trashed by browns
the place is a fucking mess, hope all of my fellow cucks are voting on the 14th for Stefanowski.

texas here
lets tell canndadaddda to go fuck themselves

California. Complete trash.

I know. What part are you in?

Same. NY, living on long island. We have Mexican gangs here now, thank you for the cultural enrichment.

Had a coworker from Beatty. This transplant will be the first to say y'all are the real Nevadans.

(Nevada fag)
If your looking for affordable housing, Vegas is the way to go.

Reno is pretty fuckin atrocious for housing/rent prices tho.

Cali, fuck it. Central coast.

same

Attached: 6546535634.jpg (1200x800, 22K)

Georgia here. Atlanta is shit, rest is ight

Maine is nice but the people are hicks and the infrastructure is terrible. I'd still rather have hicks for neighbors and co-workers than libtards.

Florida fag reporting

Attached: gas gas gas.jpg (125x96, 3K)

Also, so cal resident...
You know what Iove...
>insanely high taxes
>insanely high regulations
>gun laws that are unenforceable because they are impossible to comply with
>literally liberals everywhere, so much so that even to be a centrist means you're a nazi right wing homophovic vagin... well you get it
>So hot right now and for most of the year that I can't wear a jacket or go outside comfortably without air conditioning
>No water; Expensive (and quickly quickly RISING energy costs)
>Everyone in California thinks they live in god's greenest pasture for being "here" yet there's bum-towns covering square blocks downtown and almost every small town has a camp
>The resounding voice of the people is more debt and more of the same
I'm glad i'm married and having kids and have a decent stake in this state boys but wew is it tough to fight through this place...

Attached: crowmagnum.jpg (540x592, 42K)

California reporting in.
I hate it because of people like Please nuke us.

Attached: so_tiresome.jpg (850x815, 179K)

Beatty huh? Yah i have been out there a couple of times, seemed like an interesting little place.

Have not been to most of the southern parts of the state, only because i live in the northern part.

Indiana.

I like it here because people are genuinely friendly towards each other and people outside the state automatically dismiss it as a shithole so Indiana won’t fall victim to being flooded by liberals anytime soon. If I ever get bored I can always visit Chicago as well.

Calikillme.

Michigan reporting in
Hate: Detroit n' friends
Love: The lakes and campsites.

Pennsylvania

Attached: 1425278275775.jpg (960x717, 78K)

North Dakota here.

Love: White, hard working, decent people.
Hate: Liberal colleges, lefty skanks and negro ball player worship.

Oklahoma......well....we have med weed now.

Attached: EA37A977-0F14-4079-B18A-6FF7AB84BEDE.jpg (3264x2448, 1.54M)

From my experience places with the “keep (city) weird” are the most boring places to live because they have no organic events that make living there worth it.

Jew York
Hate it. Too many niggers, spics, kikes, faggots and shitlibs everywhere. Such is life in a (((blue state))). Too expensive and crowded. I am honestly baffled at how the normies defend this shithole or think that it's Heaven on Earth. There is no sense of community here whatsoever due to how (((vibrantly enriched))) we are. It is the definition of a soulless, cosmopolitan globalist state. I want to get the fuck out of here as soon as possible. Can't go a day without seeing some form of Jewish propaganda

Attached: nyc.jpg (1483x1113, 1.42M)

Tennessee here, great state and almost everyone is conservative, plus no niggers except in the Memphis area

Attached: 1531949093286.jpg (960x960, 78K)

What about Chattanooga?

Georgia

Love: the weather
Hate: massive voter fraud and chimpouts

Love Michigan because of its well roundedness and the Chad of world freshwater.
Hate it because Detroit nigs

I hope you all never change. Btw, an Eastern and northern wall would be a good idea soon. Wouldn't want to have any more drumpf Nazis encroaching on your paradise.

>weather
this summer has been pretty shit, the rain has completely fucked up my basement

ill move to a border wall city inland and sell t-shirts on which ever side has the lowest taxes... damn family keeps me within an hour of LA

Colorado

Pro: everything but the stupid big city liberal bullshit in Denver and boulder. Diverse enough but nothing crazy racist. All the nice parts are white neighborhoods and no one denies it but the state is blue now stupid fuckin Cali imports.
Cons: outside of beau jos, no good place to get pizza.

go to or or . Jow Forums is not muh funny flags anything goes board, newfaggot.

Attached: 1529946940343.jpg (552x557, 26K)

Nevada reporting we are a 49% state but, luckily public transportation is shit so it seems nicer than it really is.

>implying the CIA needs to make a roll call thread to find out vaguely which 300+ sq mile area you live in
>implying they can't just geolocate your IP whenever they want
>implying anyting 99.9999% of anything ever posted on Jow Forums is of any importance

Nebraska

Love: Republican Majority (we just arrested 130 illegals)

Hate: Bi-Polar weather and flash floods.

>arizona
bunch of illegals
bunch of druggies
bunch of state school lib shits
but it's good for the most part

I'm from Reno and you are a faggot.

I love how you just know im a Southern Californian lmao and youre absolutely right

Yeah bro!
Love the sun, love the laid back lifestyle, love the nice girls, love how shit is cheap here. Love muh guns!
Please visit and leave.

Attached: 1525191740242.jpg (890x599, 60K)

West Virginia
Love: the Scots Irish culture and the 97% white demographics
Hate: the opioid epidemic

Illinois, just bomb it now. The niggers and illegals have over run Chicago.

Nebraska
It's alot of corn

Alaska
Pic related is why I like it here

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

shit i got sooooo much more i'm sure...
>Even my gun toting right wing friends with pictures of Reagan with their dad in their office voted for bernie.
>Can't bu 22lr ammo for under $50 a brick
>Can't garden or farm anything in your front yard, and can't hold livestock (except for where I specifically am thank god and some of my other bros inland
>Rely on LA port for like 15-20% of national GDP and they are all a bunch of unionized piece of shit bro-bags who want fucking gimmez
Literally at this point the best dealings with "gubment" in LA and the surrounding areas has been with Police. The bureaucracy is a cancer.

It certainly is! Lincoln and Omaha are pretty cool though. And football. What more do you need?

Based. Too bad I can't handle the cold.

replace football with something meaningful and i'll bite.

Im in so cal i am praying right now that this winter literally freezes hell over and LA dies under an ice sheet

i'll be chilling with my snow gear and having a bbq

Low Unemployment.

holy based.

Texas. Galveston specifically.

Love it because land is cheaper than Austin and all the shit skins that couldn't swim are dead or gone after ike.

>
okay noted and considered, but i'm a house dad so the employment situation doesn't matter much. I like the lack of homeless though ;0

Oops, implying California would've been able to hold its shit population in somehow when Venezuela happens.

Texas here.
Love the steers(BBQ), hate the queers (Austin).

Fellow NYfag reporting. Can confirm all this and then some. I also hate the nogunz faggotry and everything Cuomo says/does. The entire state is bled dry to prop up NYC. I'm saving money to get the fuck out of here ASAP.

You know whats gonna be great about California, there's gonna be 6 state capitals soon.

>Please visit and leave.
In from PA, but I'm in Winslow right now. I like your sunshine and rocks. Can I stay? I already have some of my gunz with me.

Kentucky reporting in.
Love the almost non existent gun laws we're just totally a bunch of rednecks stay the fuck out

south carolina checking in. still humid as balls

Yeah, actually, if you're a house Dad, we probably don't need that here... sorry man.

Hey, im a Longhorn, Austin is fucking badass if you live there and figure out the situation. I thought it was all hippies but I was 100000% wrong. The Trump rally was full of based nigger-haters and schoolteachers, 10,000 deep. They were bluepilled Alex Jones lovers but still fun. I was 3000 back in line and showed up with my boys and a case of beer 3 (three) hours early.
The press reported it half empty lol. There was 60 protesters across the street in their area we threw our trash at on the way out. Huge sucessfull anti trump protest was reported.
In summation, dont believe what you read, Austin is full of fine ass conservative bitches and has some great areas.

Born in your state but live in TN. How is arizona doing these days?

Seattle, WA user reporting
>7th Meme Brigade, PsyOp Division
Lots of Libtards here who are easily triggered plus a lot of silent voters

NJ here, northeast NJ that is. Essentially live in NYC-lite. Hate it cause of niggers and spics, but most importantly niggers and their stupid culture bleeding into the whites here

>Austin is fucking badass
This is how I know you are from Cali

Attached: funny-new-jersey-area-map.jpg (1400x2424, 332K)

too bad, i got a great wife who's a really good lawyer and im a great cook and dad... with a nice pasty white baby who loves first responder vehicles... i'm feeling pretty good... also an eagle scout at 16 so... ya there

South Carolina.

Love the crazy conservatives, isolated beaches, warm weather, confederate statues. Hate the low pay and Charleston cost of living.

KS checking in, love the gun laws, hate how we rely on subsidies to grow that corn syrup shit that we're iilling our nation with.