Pressured us to make the players stand, here's your prize for a job well done

>pressured us to make the players stand, here's your prize for a job well done.
Let's face it the NFL is most cucked sport in America.

Attached: DZd8-BKX0AAq3xe-750x400-620x400.jpg (620x400, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
youtube.com/watch?v=E_HMfe1Rfi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watching niggerball

Can i buy XFL stock?

Honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea, WWE is pretty much the only red pilled form of sports at this point.

First of all its Professional Nigger Collision
Second
>literal nigger faggots

Stop watching grown men chase a ball.

Them niggas gay

Attached: The_Fundraiser_Riley.png (567x300, 157K)

WE WANT TRANS CHEERLEADERS

is it going to basically be how it is in college? if so, still gay as fuck but its not a very uncommon site to see. If they come out all flamboyantly gay? loool wont last long senpai.

Double Niggers

Coming to an NFL halftime show near you.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

>nightmares

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 10.51.37 PM.png (114x138, 39K)

Only if they don't wear underwear

>watching men in tights bend over at a line of scrimmage for most of the game.

Attached: 55mzcf.jpg (453x512, 27K)

lol

Attached: male-cheerleaders-in-NFL-lailasnews-7.jpg (660x400, 24K)

This is the nail in the coffin. At least the eagles got to win one before the official death of the league. RIP NFL.

agree. with the drop in ratings because of the kneeling issue they come out with this? jeez these people in charge have completely lost their minds.

When is that shit coming back? Thought I remember Vince saying he was starting it back up.

Who wants to bet the legions of tubby cucks whose weekend consists of niggerball and bud light will STILL watch it?

Q predicted this

Ableist scum! I better see a chair freed handicapable cheerleader blowing into a straw on the sidelines or you assholes are all bigots.

I'd put money down. The average goycuck is useless and just loves his dancing fingerpuppets in between periods of slave labor.

Why are White people still watching that Nog Ball shit?
Didn't those fucks make it clear they're an Anti-White organization?

Attached: tumblr_o27savUAry1qc8jh0o4_540.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

What audience is this for? What's the logic here? Blacks hate gays more than anybody (despite producing a fuckload of homosexual men per capita) and white football fans are typically more conservative than virtue-signal tier leftists.

Ratings down? What can we do boys? Let's import faggotry! I bet that fixes everything Roger.

Attached: san francisco ferries.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Kinda makes me glad to be a Steelers fan, no cheerleaders at all.

hahaha gayyyyyyyyy

user, I...

youtube.com/watch?v=E_HMfe1Rfi4

Attached: MEEEEEEE.jpg (600x192, 19K)

Watching sportsball watching sportsball watching sportsball watching sportsball watching sportsball watching sportsball watching sportsball watching sportsball watching sportsball watching sportsball

It’s bait.

NOBODY W/ SELFRESPECT WATCHES THE NIGGERFOOTBALL LEAUGUE

isn't this offensive to women?
what if the faggots have better moves (100% probable)
aren't they culturally appropriating and displacing women. Shouldn't be at leas trans-woman entering cheerleading?

Attached: juice.jpg (460x507, 25K)

WWE slowly turning into a strip club except with wrestling how nice of them

Women don't care it's a festival of the flesh for them.
They're just as big of pigs as men.

I think he was planning on 2020 for the restart season.

Yass

Attached: fthjdgfwsd4684fdhd6d.png (278x403, 181K)

Honestly I think the womens revolution is pretty cool, instead of getting by bouncing around the ring in bra and panties the women have do hell in a cell and later matches. Concussions, pain pill abuse, prematurely deteriorated bodies, injuries that will never heal now thats what I call equality.

>watching negroball in (current year)

Attached: 12314.jpg (1200x1696, 534K)

Lol gay niggers

HH

>this will surely win us our paying customers back and generate new customers

I know plenty that watch less nfl these days because of the pile of bullshit that comes a long with the telecast

Attached: image.jpg (478x261, 55K)

Attached: 1530397861461.jpg (681x633, 61K)

There are already 24 fucking black bulls on the field, isnt that fucking enough

>Fucking with televised sports
These ((networks)) are playing a dangerous game

Attached: pyropepe.jpg (2000x2000, 846K)

tfw Ben Rapeburger will never start for your team

Attached: Egon_Schiele_-_Nude_Self-Portrait,_Grimacing_=_.jpg (2593x3889, 1.92M)

Attached: NIG-FL-Sea-Jax.webm (698x360, 1.03M)

Even if they all stand and salute and get shot out of cannons pregame and after every quarter, i still wont be interested in NFL anymore. The nigger ratio is just too high. I realized Im paying attention to a sport thats 90% blacks. Fuck that.

>I realized Im paying attention to a sport thats 90% blacks.
THIS

Netflix "Last Chance U" (Season 3) a show for normies who want to satisfy sportsball drama or play out their benevolent "Blind Side" altruism to blacks.
The third 8-episode season just released that mimics the previous two seasons. The forced plot is always a "racist" white coach victimizing poor black males for their ability to chase a ball.
Like "Empire of Dust", this is an unintentional redpill suppository to normies because it highlights
> low IQ blacks struggling to even compose sentences
> these "student athletes" who struggle to attend class to earn 12 credit hours in a semester
> endless entitlement from blacks demanding endless opportunities by schools/team
> toxic impact on teachers and students by forcing these apes in the classroom (accentuates blacks don't belong in an academic milieu)
> every season has a darling player for roasties
> that "darling player" ALWAYS drops out and commits violent crime

This season features a sheboon English teacher that regularly butchers the language and punctuates each scene she's in with monologues on oppressive white supremacy holding down the "black man"

Highly recommend NOT subscribing to Netflix but pirating this show to entertain yourself at endless nigger failures.

Attached: Screen Shot 07-23-18 at 08.29 PM.png (1383x785, 1.41M)

Only women watch football nowadays, which is all the more obvious as attendance drops because all the ((fans)) are only watching it for the commercials that get played on TV during the games and now they're putting male cheerleaders out--because apparently 500 pound gorillas on the field aren't enough eyecandy for the female demographic.

>gays
>cheering for the rams

Is this some metaphor for hellenistic goat fucking?

that's like something you'd see at the zoo

>americans

Attached: 1467573383881.png (657x527, 24K)

I actually completely forget about the NFL until someone on Jow Forums brings it up. Haven't watched NFL in close to three years now. I haven't watched TV in 11 years, I only watch anime online. I don't listen to the radio, I will pick and choose which songs/commentary I listen to and when. My YouTube specs are tweaked to where only Styx, Cowboy Bebop, etc. ever show up. All this, and I live in Kansas City, home of the Chiefs. Why even pay attention to this shit anymore? Stop looking at it and starve them out, tf? Most attention I've paid to NFL niggers was last year, leaving work one day (close to Arrowhead Stadium), when the fucking bus carrying the Tennessee Titans cut me off on my turn. Which was fine, they probably got their asses kicked, but still, rude.

Girlfriend's dad is a Master Sergeant in the Marine Corps. He unironically still watches NFL and his favorite beer is Bud Light. Starting to wonder if it's all just a ruse, and he's actually some secret 00 agent type who only enjoys gambling, martinis, and fucking female assassins and just acts like Sgt. John Q. Ameritard as a cover.

God thats pathetic. Im pretty sure behind closed doors most people realize blacks are pathetic.