How can I detect if my chink gf is an spy?

How can I detect if my chink gf is an spy?

Attached: chingbot.jpg (512x349, 12K)

look in her pussy for a camera

You have small penis
>She still sleeps with you
You are not rich
>She is a spy

Attached: 1512192221437.png (2753x2718, 556K)

Buy her a winnie the Pooh plushie if she has a meltdown and gets angry at you her heart belongs to supreme leader xi.

You're an Australian, so you're probably a chink too.

Attached: 1532192529527.png (494x611, 134K)

Is she a chink? Then she is a spy.

>dating an insect

jelly boi

Attached: michelle.gif (220x258, 1.7M)

this is a fukken top idea cunt. thankyou!

yes

Attached: me every time.jpg (293x172, 10K)

only japanese are honorary aryans

>chink gf
just kys Bearing

You betray your race, she betray your country.
and that's a good thing.

is she a chink?

when she kills yo in your sleep or ask you to eat dog soup

All chinks are spies for the insectoid hivemind

If she's chinese she's a spy. If she's some other kind of chink you're probably in the clear bro.

Try to put it in her pooper.
If she rejects she's normal.

If she allows it she's probably a Chicom undercover.
In that case stretch the fuck out of that tink pink braphole while you can and be rough.

Do it for America lad.

By posting nudes of her

I need to use my fingers and dick to find out

My gf is from Hong Kong and is constantly bashing Mainland Chinese and Filipinos. She can't possibly a spy can she?

qt3.14, what’s her name?

White dudes fucking Chinks are one level away from pedophile sex with boys.

Dude--she's a spy.

Attached: Magneto.gif (500x221, 1021K)

If shes in college, she may be recruited. The CCP has many different "student organizations" embedded in colleges around the world. No joke.

Asian grills are the best mothers

Just ask her bro

>groyper doesn't lie

Drop redpill on mainlanders. Tell her that ROC is the best, legitimate, than PRC. And sbould be independent and reclaim all her rightful clay. Also tell her that you would destroy Mao's potrait at Tiananmen replace it with SunYatSen. Vandalize potrait of Xi in front of her. If she enraged, then she is mainland symphatizer (all mainland sympathizer is always spy for mainland)
If she refused to answer or showed her true nature, do it all at her parents!!

Your gf may be able to lie and hid her true emotions because her true emotions are disturbed by relationships with you. but her parents will never able to lie about their true face. Chinese parents that are absolute zealous to their mainland supremacy will never able to face the despair of having their daughter got "mindbreak" into siding with ROC by get married into "anti PRC white monster husband" . It is all family importance.

That she's with you at all should be your first cue

Attached: diet_kek.gif (398x329, 1.77M)

Ask her what Tiananmen square is

the ol salem trick just tie rocks to her and throw her in the ocean if she floats shes a spy if she drowns you goofed that one a bit

>thinking there are no chink wamen spies

Just watch her turn into one after you take her out of her communist utopia country and the CCP gets ahold of her humanity by pushing a pressure to spy for your precious jew monies.CCP can turn anyone into spies with their chink shekels filled with red monkey face

Kek. This. Came for the Anal bants, left satisfied.

Tell her your “true” feelings about the communist party, and see if she takes the bait.

If you really want to know then put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Do you work in a field that has any value? Does your job have value? Do you have value? Does she wander around places pretending to be oblivious?

That last one is a really good indicator. Chinks love to pretend they are lost to check shit out. How do I know this? Because I took Chinese in highschool and went to China with our class. Our Chinese teachers husband is an actual red blooded American who hates the Chinese government for killing his mom and he works in big Med. Because of this we had a government minder following him specifically on top of the ones following us. At one point a Chinese soldier actually grabbed him and threatened him. Afterwards he told us "Oh ahaha, they think I spy for America because why I walk around look at stuff I not supposed to look at lol"

Very enlightening. Un brainwash them. It can work.

Attached: A6CB86E6-9C4C-4002-B149-7379C341DBFE.png (928x1488, 2.34M)

Hey round eye, you cookin with rice now!

FUCK YOU GOOK LOVING NIGGER

Holy shit is it an actual Jap poster for once and not an American English teacher/soldier?

Worry about the kike not the chink.

Attached: jewDoubleStandards.jpg (980x1332, 357K)

>has an Asian gf but calls her a chink online and thinks she's a spy

Attached: 1493092554209.gif (331x248, 2.15M)

t. Muhammad

I have a 10 year business entry visa for the mainland. They must know EVERYTHING about you. I jumped thru some serious hoops to get that damm thing. Watch your asses folks. China is rising.

>destroy Mao's potrait at Tiananmen replace it with SunYatSen.
>anti PRC white monster husband

I should have read this post sooner, this is gold. thankyou for your wisdom.

Can you spell LARP boys and girls.

Put a babby in her. Baby more important to woman than country. If she wont let you fuck her raw and off the pill she is a spy, kill her.

BRAPHOLE? Damm that's funny shit, literally.

Breaking news, hot off the girl !!!

Newfag

If she breathes, she's a thot

Totalitarian
Han-chinese
Oriental
Trickster

Ask her to shower

kek my lad

Attached: 1509932729664.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Yeah, yeah. Cut me some slack.

She’s a colonist, not a spy.

I resemble that remark.