We gotta help Canada

we gotta help Canada

Attached: canada-flag-8x5.gif (800x800, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeaVBNHf--c
arabianbusiness.com/politics-economics/402350-saudi-arabia-to-relocate-students-from-canada-to-uk-us-says-official
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should send them more of Mexico's best.

Day of the Rake!

>Trudeau annoys saudi arabia with his feminist cuckholdry
>BASED TRUDEAU
they don't deserve our help

Attached: 1508777999235.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Wanna help? Do a CIA hit on Justin Trudeau. Claim he was Fidel Castro's legacy.

Attached: 2018-08-08-22-54-00--1520036221.jpg (230x173, 8K)

Annex us, please

NO.

Please don't. PLEASE. This situation will resolve itself in due time.

You should just pretend to be states and send representatives and senators to DC. That would be a prety wild stunt.

Raking leaves keeps the yard in order

You could be all like
>raaaaaa!
>let us in or we'll burn it down again!

Good thinking and nice digits

yeah after they fucking nuke you cuz your PM is a spineless bastard

Hey Now stop that but I will defend you in the other threads...just stop trying to turn the world into gay faggots

>nuke Ontario

Canada fixed

No. We want sovereignty. If we get annexed than by USA than how we going to take care of our non white problem? Don't add fuel to the flame.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

>problem solved
>BC owned by chinks

Attached: 567864574.jpg (616x587, 17K)

Fuck no.
That would be like added several new californias and some Colorados.
I would rather annex fucking Bermuda.

Or they could just send in senators and vote and act like it's always been that way

don't nuke northern ontario, were not the problem

For what? The talked shit and got told. Why are they being such pussies? Like bitch, don’t be yappin unless you want some clappin

They should dress up hockey players like politicians and then they can just body check whoever disagrees while saying
>oh, soorry!
>soorry!
>didn't see you there my fault, soorry!

>deport your non whites to Ontario
>we also deport our non whites to Ontario
>we annex the rest of Canada

Problem solved.

the west needs a good uncucking so no, fuck canandaadna

They string up the fuckers running the place and maybe we'll talk. Until then they can sleep in the fucking bed they made.

Scary id

LOL

Toronto, Los Angeles, Vancouver, and Houston. All need to be nuked. Once we accomplish that then we can start the huwhite ethnostate.

Attached: 300x0w.png (300x450, 184K)

I found some Canadians in my backyard the other day and they are harmless so don't hurt them pls

Attached: Canadians up close.webm (720x720, 1.8M)

Deport them to southern ontario and annex northern ontario

No we don't fuck em.
They had their chance
let em get fucked in the ass

Attached: 1533770645232s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

QT

those are too cute to be cnaadaians

Just let us parish. Maybe something will come out of the wreckage.

oh fuck....for the love of god, dont come help us

Help from the US, is like American cops coming for a welfare check, how come that person they are trying to help always gets shot.

Please stay the fuck away.

I'm sure Iraq would have preferred if you didnt help them

I'm sure Libya would have preferred if you didnt help them

I'm sure Afghanistan would have preferred if you didnt help them

I'm sure Vietnam would have preferred if you didnt help them

I'm sure Panama would have preferred if you didnt help them

Honestly guys, we go it from here.

Just remember:

English was invented in England
Freedom was invented in the Netherlands
Democracy was invented in Rome

pro-tip: you worry about you and yours, and we will worry about ours, k thx

No. Canada can lie in its own shit bed. Put on your big xir pants and show those mean saudis what a bunch syurp chugging faggots can do.

Sorry, but help them with what?

Attached: 1533708203981.png (909x1612, 338K)

Don't hold my people in your hands kiwi

The Canadian government embarrassed itself again trying to front and the US was like
>we don't care shut up

So they can sneak into the US from the northern border instead?

FUCK NIGGER LOVING CANADA

NUKE THE LEAFS

You cannot. Allow me to show you our condition

Chrystia Freeland, Minister of International Trade, Foreign Affairs Minister
>BA in Russian Studies, Masters in Slavonic Studies
>career prior was as a journalist
>as a journalist criticized Russia's "brutality" in dealing with the Chechens
>got banned from Russia and was fucking proud of it
>called the democratically elected Viktor Yanukovych's presidency illegitimate and supported his ousting
>supported the Maiden protests
>supports the new Ukrainian government
>blames Putin for Ukraine's current state
>called on Canada to ban travel from the previous ukrainian government's officials
>called on Canada to confiscate personal assets owned by previous ukrainian government's officials and their families
>thinks Angela Merkel is a good politician
>thinks antagonizing/opposing Putin are good ideas
>is a self-professed globalist
>has met with George Soros several times and highly regards him
>believes that in order to work in public affairs/public policy you need to think in international context because national boundaries are too narrow
>cried on camera when the Canada-EU trade deal wasn't going her way
>made a serious fool on Bill Maher's show
youtube.com/watch?v=JeaVBNHf--c

It gets worse.She wants to renegotiate with a focus on gender equality, LGBT rights - in particular trans rights, cultural sensitivity and climate change. She has already demanded the U.S. pass “a federal law stopping state governments from enacting right-to-work legislation“.

^the above woman, got Saudi Arabia mad because she said Canada supports some feminist activists and attempted to pressure the Saudi government to release them from jail via virtue signalling.

This is why this is going on..

England is a dead country being overrun by muslims and shitskins
Netherlands is a dead country being overrun by muslims and shitskins
Rome is controlled by anti-christian cabal with a puppet pope. Also Italy is being overrun by muslims and shitskins.

Everything you said was the fault of jewish control over US.

You hate the puppet's actions but ready your mouth for the puppeteer's cock.

Canada is sinking, may be too late to save.
US is a better place to be than Canada or Europe.

Get real you self-destructive leaf.

Leaf raking in progress

Attached: trudeau Saudi.jpg (800x467, 72K)

Well, maybe Canada shouldn't be writing checks with its mouth that its ass can't cash. America first.
Kek, I love it when they start pissing themselves like this.

Attached: Justin Freeland Trudeau.jpg (1200x852, 128K)

Canadian Immigration minister Ahmed Hussen

>born in Somalia
>is a muslim
>lived there until 16
>comes to Canada as a Somali refugee
>spent the next 3 years in Hamilton, Ontario
>then he moved to Regent Parks, Ontario
>was Dalton McGuinty's personal assistant
>is current president for the Canadian Somali Congress
>he co-sponsored a bill to force police to register IMEI numbers on cell phones and force carriers to check a stolen phone registry
>his speciality is refugee rights and immigration law
>he doesn't live in his riding
>the only debates he shows up for are televised ones
>he tried to claim that the reason he didn't live in the riding was because it was "too expensive"
Keep in mind he is a lawyer and his riding is one of the cheapest housing prices
>he moved the constituency office next to the city dump

The Immigration Minister is also given the power to personally intervene on "compassionate grounds" for immigration cases caught up in the courts because people tried to lie and cheat the system. McCallum did it several times to reunite families who lied about having kids/spouses.

He has consistently voted "Yea" to Bill C-6 to amend the Citizenship Act. Which will:
>prevent us from removing citizenship from terrorists
>remove the requirement to reside in Canada for citizenship
>limit the need of a national language to between 18-54
>reduce the number of days physically present to become a citizen
>allow the minister to seize any papers he believes fraudulent, improperly obtained or improperly used

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dont let the door hit your ass on the way out, I am assuming you are smart enough and certified to immigrate, good, leave

Jody Wilson-Raybould, Minister for Justice
>first nations woman
>strongly tied to environmental, social justice and natives rights issues/protests
>tried to get bill S-212 passed which would have ratified aboriginal nations as entirely self-governed states within the nation
>recently was involved a fundraiser that was rather questionable - and claimed everyone on the opposition were unfairly targetting her because she is an aboriginal woman
>implying she's a great unbiased option
>says the postapartheid journey in South Africa offers "many important insights" and "parallels" for Canada to study.
>"But its struggle offers valuable lessons for Canada's own battle to liberate itself from colonial laws, Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould says."
>>Because of new “human rights” legislation, Canada will soon offer a third option when they record their gender on a passport application. According to Canadian Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould, besides the traditionally understood male and female, there will be a third box that she described Thursday only as “something other than male or female.”
>Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould introduced legislation Tuesday that would effectively lower the age of consent for anal intercourse, making it the same as for other sexual acts.
>Citing the need to make transgender people “feel safe and secure in who they are,” Canada’s Minister of Justice Jody Wilson-Raybould introduced legislation Tuesday that would prohibit discrimination on the basis of “gender identity” or “gender expression” and make anti-transgender “hate propaganda” punishable by up to two years in prison.

Yeah let's export our non-saudi shitskins for their Saudi ones. That oughta help.

we burnt it down once, we will do it again

Kirsty Duncan, the Minister of Science
>PHD is in Geography
>Courses she taught were climate change, meteorology, climatology
>falsely claimed she had a Nobel Prize

" served on the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, an organization that won the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize with Al Gore. "

She never served on the panel.
She contributed data to a report published in 1997 that was referenced by the IPCC.
The data she contributed was to only chapter 8 of the report (a position she shared with 39 other people) of a 517 page report.
There were 11 chapters.
There were far more than 300 people contributing to this report.
At no point in time was she on the panel.
At no point in time was she awarded a Nobel prize.
She even removed all references to this from her facebook and changes her government about pages to change her original claim of being a Nobel laureate once people brought shit up.

let my people go

We went into Iraq to help Israel, the 9/11 commission confirmed it was Iraq that sent anthrax and had WMDs, that turned out to not be true but we nevermind that, the point is we were never there to help Iraq, we were there for Israel, JFK also died for Israel
leaf let me fuck your cunt

>be Canadian
>fuck off

Man, I'd love to take that thicc little bitch to Pound Town. Just look at these hams she's smuggling. Mother of god.

Attached: CRNSQ5zWoAAX5S4.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Just a suitcase nuke(s) pls. 416 area code, Pakistan whoops I mean Brampton and Mississauga

>we
That's not a UK flag, user.

oh sorry, my mistake, I was confused by the whole media blitz when they said they were there to help Iraq

I am glad we agree that burgers are blood thirsty savages and cum guzzlers who do not deserve to be on this planet

kick the united states out of the americas

>implying that's why this is really going on
it's about oil brainlet

some retarded feminist roastie is just convenient political theatre

go read what's been happening with OPEC lately

northern Ontario gets the shit end of everything. Its fucking ridiculous

The government doesn't want to admit that more Canadians support white nationalism than those who don't. This is because Canada is a white European Nation.

Or don't. Maybe teach our government that they need to spend more on defense.

Nope here for life.
Early 20's, married, and planning on having 4-5 kids.

Raising them catholic, getting involved in our community, and changing this shitscape in whatever ways we can.

Your worst nightmare you do-nothing loser hippy. The time of your self-indulgent narcism based ignorance is coming to a abrupt and ungentle end.

Attached: 1527086373125.jpg (294x371, 59K)

Americans can have them :)
arabianbusiness.com/politics-economics/402350-saudi-arabia-to-relocate-students-from-canada-to-uk-us-says-official

Send us Chrystia Fatbutt, too, or at least nudes if you have them.

If you think next election is gonna fix things, buddy I got some news for you. Andrew Scheer is a fake Conservative!

Attached: DfxX5AfVMAAtMK3.jpg (780x439, 32K)

From the ashes you will begin anew. I pray that the nuke only burns alive the fags, trannies, and the Jews. Good luck user!

We need this now more then ever

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Wondering how many of these “students” are enrolled in flight schools.

Attached: 1533761292543.gif (474x266, 1.58M)

Why you bring up BC and not say, Quebec or Alberta. Also FYI Asians are still a minority here, aside from Vancouver there are plenty of areas with majority white people

Sure thing. We'll send some nukes right there way.

Please do.

want to know how i know you are part nigger?