Which is more feasible, a fascist America or an anarcho-capitalist one?

Which is more feasible, a fascist America or an anarcho-capitalist one?

Attached: libertarian future.jpg (2699x2745, 1.96M)

Anarchism doesn't exist.

Attached: 1533238187964.jpg (500x597, 55K)

Neither

Anarchy with brown people everywhere

I thought I was on /b/ for a moment...

Capitalism, no anarchy pls

we already live in an anarcho capitalist society pretty much

anarcho capitalist obviously

crypto + molecular printers are going to be a game changer

FUCK YOU NIGGERLOVER

OPs entire savings is on that bed...

what's that.. about 10 grand?

SICK FUCKING NIGGERLOVING FREAK

Nah man

feasible to achieve? Fascism. We're on the road there as a distraction to Trump and his administration's scams and schemes to defraud the public.

TO sustain? Hard to say. Fascism takes the reins quickly enough, it can quash resistance...

AC would require catastrophes all over to get started, and incredible violence to sustain for more than a few weeks as people naturally keep coalesccing into 'towns' and 'groups', so that's a lot of killing to stop it, but eventually people will get so scared of each other that all trading will be protected by heavily armed family of the two traders, on each side, creating roughly honest trading.

The Leftists fascists are already getting too bold.
It will likely trigger an equal and opposite reaction

It’s not OP’s picture, some austist who posts those dolls on /b/ all the time.
Funniest part is he doesn’t even fuck them, says they tear too easily.
He literally just collects loli sex dolls for the purpose of posing them in memes

Attached: 7CE71A20-5EBA-4FBC-90DF-C781FE4636F5.jpg (395x387, 30K)

Wow....I feel so much better about myself now.

I could be that guy.

Who ever took this photo should blow his brains out. Kek imagine going out and buying clothes for a doll. I honestly don't know if I should laugh or just cringe

Attached: 1497885594871.gif (330x184, 2.82M)

Where can I find more of his pics

still stupid and worth mocking.

Ask a local sex offender I'm sure he has a bunch of OC

I would rather a fascist one, I wanna see sexy amerinazi flags everywhere

Attached: Flag.png (1079x568, 7K)

what a madman

Haha yeah imagine, right? Who would ever do something so pathetic? Gee whiz haha I'm sure glad I've given everything in my life to a procession of roasties instead of figuring out that rubber vagina is 90% as good as most real vagina.

>Which is more feasible, a fascist America or an anarcho-capitalist one?

America is turning into a mult-cult 'Latin American type' country. So logically it will eventually end up with an idiotic strong man in charge. You will still have legal freedom but your quality of life will suck.

Female hypergamy will keep producing shittier & shittier men until the wheels fly completely off the bus. Your best option is to simply stack some cash and leave the country. I know it sounds nasty but trust me your future self will thank me.

>anarcho-capitalist
its basically just neoliberalism with politicians not giving a fuck about the people, so just like the last 20 years

Anarcho-capitalist America is literally Idiocracy.

So Brazil? Sounds about right.

Fear not lads, the strong have come to elevate you toward perfection through the authority of the state. BTW, the absolute amount of pussies in this thread is sickening. Welcome to structure kiddies.

Attached: Fascist symbols 1.png (220x312, 19K)

fascism actually works, its just lousy for the people
capitalism inherently collapses after a while

Under ancap there would be no war, no welfare state, and legal discrimination. The result would be peaceful segregation along ethnic lines along with a resurgence in extended family ties to care for the old and the sick.

Attached: ancapinanutshell.jpg (600x699, 99K)

Not risking

all systems collapse after a while.
capitalism is not a political system

Hierarchy is not a state.
Anarcho capitalism is anarchism in the sense that it advocates for a stateless society, not the non existence of hierarchy

shiieeeeeet

Attached: danalaugh.jpg (634x393, 46K)

ohh imagine a world in which people try and get DAN samples from famous chicks for a molecular printer. I could get a real flesh Maisie Bot

Attached: Game of Bums.jpg (1000x1000, 186K)

>Under ancap there would be no war,
sounds terrible
no welfare state, and legal discrimination
it sounds fucking terrible

Humans discriminate, we need to discriminate both normally between things and negatively (pecking order) because that's what we do, its part of social interaction.
We also need wars, without war we risk losing every right we have under authoritarianism.

The welfare state is somewhat okay, it doesn't work under globalism, but globalism is a terrible idea.

America is a country.
There is no such thing as a country under anarchism.
Also anarchism doesnt exist.

Minarchism

Attached: 1506972909155.png (650x1350, 586K)

Definitely not risking this one

Attached: images.jpg (348x145, 11K)

Then what is a state?

If you have people living on "your" land that you require payment or tribute from and you the enforce rules thats a fiefdom. A state.

>without war we risk losing every right we have under authoritarianism.
Ancap is strictly non interventionist, not anti war per say. If your rights are violated you are justified in defending them. War would not occur unless a force is inacted.

Dick

Yeah but its the anarchist part which is dumb, you can defend your rights sure, but its almost impossible to gather a large force to really oppose the state under any type of anarchism, and there always have to be some type of centralized state, without it another state will take over. big fish eats smaller fish

Goddammit

Whoeever took that picture should be hanged immediately

A state is a group (or potentially an individual in the case of monarchy) that has Monopoly of force over a given territory who's rule is non voluntarily subjected upon it's citizens.

The voluntary agreement to live on and pay for the land makes the arrangement legitimate, therefore not a state

Anarchism is a long way from being implemented, in an ideal situation you would not have to nessicarily fight against any sort of state. That most certainly will not always be the case however. Private security, military, insurances and descrimination of all 'non ancap' peoples could assure the existence of a libertarian social order and the existence of libertarian ideals

Voluntarily following people to be your boss at a work place or whatever is not the same thing as having no say or choice when it comes to being ruled by people you've never heard of sometimes.
Not all hierarchies are the same. Being conscripted is not the same as enlisting.

>7
Fuck me, so close to sixts

>whose rule is non voluntarily subjected
Is this really a necessary part of the definition?

In the contects of what I was answering, yes. I needed to specify

Ancap isn't a real thing so there's your answer

>When you would be kicked out of the land rather then thrown in the jail.

>Ancap isn't real
>A society where private Institutions replace the state cannot be real

Fascist America, without a doubt. And I hope that a properly fascist one rises.
Not some leftist dictatorship, where trannies are collecting my bribes to the state.
Not an Amerimutt one, where it tries to pick up the mantle of their Nazi overlords.
Simply a Machiavellian rule.

No, I think you're adding that part in when it really isn't part of the definition as normally understood. If 50 people agree to be governed by *something* surely that thing is a government.

There was a certain cursed energy in this one.

What if all the land is owned?

>who's rule is non voluntarily subjected upon it's citizens
this is obviously something you've felt the need to stick onto the end to legitimize your beliefs

It would be a government, it would have control over them. I tend to separate the meaning of 'government' from 'state' to help clarify this.

Which has a higher chance of happening? Fascist America has a higher chance of happening. Ancap America would be more comfy though

Interadesting

Attached: me contemplating.jpg (620x467, 38K)

Is that not the nature of what I was talking about? Referring to 'the state' as defined in ancap/libertarian literature. It legitamizes my beliefs because it is literally the nature of what I'm referring to

>stateless society
AAHAHAHAH imagine being so retarded you think this makes sense

Is all the land not owned now?
It would function in a similar way as it does now. Land would be rented out or sold.

How does it not make sense? Can people not manage themselves?

Fascist America is more likely, because fascism would solve the jew problem and anarcho-capitalism would not.

Attached: confederate-flag-NAZI-nigger.png (720x960, 1.01M)

I would support the anarcho-capitalist just for the cunny

Cunt

No such thing as anarchy, sorry.

ugh

Horrifying