This Ted Cruz voting faggot didn't say a word about Alex Jones being purged. What gives? Your thoughts?

This Ted Cruz voting faggot didn't say a word about Alex Jones being purged. What gives? Your thoughts?

Attached: 4523452345.jpg (598x310, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf I'm a clam crowder now

they're his competition, why the fuck would he

Does it surprise you. None of these people have any ethics or integrity. they are just trying to make money doing something easy.

He’s gotta pull in those cuckservative israel first bucks

His Jordan Peterson interview he put out today is focused on Alex Jones

>"obvious douchebag is an obvious douchebag!" says unnamed source's third cousin twice removed

Why do you give a shit what this piece of shit does?

>This just in, KKK extremist Steven "Mush the Jews in chowder" Crowder has been arrested outside of YouTube headquarters with a truck full of explosives and water filters.
I still can't believe they managed to put this one man Klan in the pen.

neo conservatives are pussies

Kike Levin would kick him off JewTV

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

Xbox Muslim brotherhood?

He must be fucking someone at youtube hq because everytime I watch a video on pc hardware I get his "there are only two genders, change my mind" vid in my recommendations list.

Gavin McInnes's whole episode tonight was an interview with Alex Jones. I think CRTV pretty much lets you say whatever you want.

He's a fucking leaf. Him and Ted Cruz.

Attached: 1470951121279.png (2000x1333, 40K)

fuck off commie nigger motherfucker. he doesn't have to talk about shit he doesn't want to talk about.

Hes a fucking Zionist.

alex jones promoted violence, racism, and fake news. what the fuck do you expect people to say?

This.

No, this.

He's a fucking retarded asshole on FoxNews. The fuck else do you want to know?

i don't. i expect everyone i disagree with to be banned because i know 100% i'm correct.

>alex jones racism

Hi, CTR.

That sounds like a Jew move...

Sounds kosher.

Am I alone or does Crowder look like he's half a chromosome short?

no

I'll just trust you and not give them my money to find out myself

His woman looks like she keeps immaculate feminine hygiene, however. I can look at her face and tell.

Is this some sort of Anchorman spin off?

Attached: 51013751-56a7bdf03df78cf77298e4b4.jpg (768x512, 53K)

Conservatives are not your friend, its Right or wrong. They only conserve whar is alreqdy gone, and their stagmation is tehir weakness.