Patrick Little just said that he wants to expel all the jews from US, every single one...

>youtube.com/watch?v=9bGRXLCehaI

Patrick Little just said that he wants to expel all the jews from US, every single one. He switched from exposing them to expelling them. There are over 6 million jews in the US.

Is this not to radical? Expelling innocent people from their country. Which may have ancestry here for centuries.

Attached: little.jpg (1200x700, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/shnld
worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-develops-iq-of-220-after-drinking-sperm-everyday-for-a-year/
news-medical.net/health/Swallowing-Semen.aspx
selfhacked.com/blog/unhealthy-ejaculate/
selfhacked.com/blog/lower-inflammation-boost-brain-function-injaculation/
instagram.com/p/BOYPFQGDAWA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Patrick Little just said that he wants to expel all the jews from US, every single one. He switched from exposing them to expelling them. There are over 6 million jews in the US.
Yeah because he's an Israeli operative and Israel's goal is to use antisemitism to scare Jews to move to Israel to ensure its survival.

FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK PATRICK 1.4% LITTLE.

>he's an Israeli operative and Israel's goal is to use antisemitism to scare Jews to move to Israel to ensure its survival.

Sounds good, How do we help them?

Eat shit faggot. Israel is dead.

Attached: 1503076293304.jpg (635x541, 105K)

>Sounds good, How do we help them?
You don't want this kind of things like mass expelling of an ethnicity to happen in the 21 century.

this guy is cancer

fucking this.

archive.is/shnld

>innocent
Fuck off, kike.

hes jewish himself so he would leave with them

It's not expelling if they do it by their own free will.

All the more reason to move the Jews to Israel.

Expulsion is the least violent solution to the JQ. They have a country now. No need for them to infest the US anymore.

>All the more reason to move the Jews to Israel.
Nope. israel is gonna be wiped off the fucking map.

That's why I want the Jews to be there.

27% of jews make 50k dollars or less per year. Why would you want to expel working man and women. Expelling 6 million people is retarded.

No. You're a black cube shill and your offices will be raided soon and hopefully a few of you accidentally get SHOT IN THE FUCKING FACE.

Six million ? You don't say.

Attached: 1519571485377.jpg (1096x1600, 523K)

Are you one of those 'russian hackers' that our media talks so much about?

Between 6-8 million. So i just went with the lower estimate.

No that's you the black cube shills LARPing as MUH RUSSIA so journalists can write articles and you even tried to frame Trump but that's gonna bit you in the ass since he knew the whole time and Mueller will take you faggots down.

He isnt a cancer. He gets the word out, and he has massive balls.

Not everybody posts on pol, pays attention to politics, or evennises the internet. This is a new way to possibly wake people up, and I'm sure Patrick has done that to boomers, clueless minorities, normies, and yes even fairweather liberals who just take what they're told for granted.

Doing what he does is one or the first steps to normalizing these ideas...Or at least pushing back on this complete suppression of speech and thought.

To us he's a bit cringey or shocking since we know most of this but to them he's implanting some wrongthink to break the conditioning.

Fuck you Gypsy, you're lucky we don't make the holohoax a reality.

With Jews, it's always 6 million.

The only Jews in the US making less than 50k, are hasidic Jews who game social welfare, hide income, and don't pay taxes.

Tы дeйcтвитeльнo мeня злишь пpямo ceйчac.

PATRICK AND EMILY WILL BE IN PHILLY TOMORROW BTW

Around center city , maybe independence hall near the federal bank

>EMILY
She is also mental.

And you people need to fuck off with the FED accusations. Pretty much none of these e celebs types are going to be feds or CIA. Calling them feds is a divide and conquer kike trick, and an attempt to get you to distance yourself from information.

They're either right with what they say or wrong and this movement is not going to be subverted.

>Philly.

Welp, he had a good run. Some not is going to shoot him. Those who burn brightest, burn shortest.

Attached: TerminatirPatrickLittle copy.jpg (1563x1042, 140K)

>Some not is going...
*Some nog is going...

>centuries
nigger what

His career just ended.

Attached: Goyim flag3.jpg (599x576, 81K)

Attached: Goyim flag2.jpg (599x576, 63K)

He is right tho, Patrick is not doing any good. His purpose i to equate anyone with realistic views on jews to him, a guy who wants to expel 8 million people, a lunatic.

yeah those jews making less than 50k per year are welfare queens who rely on donations so they can study talmud all day

>that fat woman following him around
Jesus Christ Pat, don't fucking stop this shit is working.

Antisemitism is stupid and you're all cancer

Hmm... Is it somekind of natural limit, where it becomes too much, and something is bound to happen?

>muh six gorillian

There are between 6 and 8 million jews in the US you fucking moron.

He's cancer, talking about Jews is cancer. You sound like mentally ill retards to over 99% of the public.

He doesn't even criticize niggers he just uses liberal arguments and apologizes for slavery

>innocent people

Attached: 1478822203495.jpg (632x1024, 79K)

no it's over 10 million you anti-semitic gypsy!

>There are over 6 million
Kek. Gorillion*

>over 6 million
Beat the high score you say?

>unironically calling yourself a goy

Attached: 1533772136956.jpg (550x688, 35K)

Jow Forums is over 32% jewish you know.

>6 million
>8 million

No, that is the opticscuck mindset. Which is effective too but what Patrick does covers a different part of the solution.

His job is to name them on the street. He is the proverbial foot in the door of the normalization of this type of dialogue outside of the internet. There's been so much work put into making this subject taboo to even think about, and he is doing what we can to reverse thst.

Not even optics cucks want to talk about it offline. Their job is to subvert.

A man with enough courage can go without a good reputation. He is pleasant enough and non combative while being respectable, but he doesn't give a fuck what people think of him, and rightfully so.

>thinking we're going to stop at expelling them

Lol. Yeah dude we're going to expel them. We're going to expel them straight to hell.

yep, chosen tribe is over represented in every facet of (((media))). that's why you must limit yourself to only 1 hour of the image board jew every day. and eat your own cum.

>from exposing them to expelling them
Time to step on the gas!

Attached: main.webm (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>that crowd 40 minutes in
Jesus Christ, this shit is actually working. He better not fucking stop, he's literally changing the paradigm and all that dumb kikess can do is complain to the police about the first amendment.

Eating cum makes you intelligent though.
worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-develops-iq-of-220-after-drinking-sperm-everyday-for-a-year/
news-medical.net/health/Swallowing-Semen.aspx
selfhacked.com/blog/unhealthy-ejaculate/

"Here"....?

Dont think Little is from Romania

Perhaps. Anything completely foreign will sound crazy if you dont understand it right away. But they remember him and what he said, and some will even do more research on this subject...and maybe will find •the truth• and come over to this side.

It is the truth, after all. Speaking the truth should never be cancer.

I'm from the US, i can actually leave my basement.

>You sound like mentally ill retards to over 99% of the public
They can get pilled or fuck off with their opinions.

semen retention/consumption is the final redbill deus knight. hitler knew this. it is also why most wimon (afraid of cum taste) are complete brainlets. people can accept that life can be made out of cum but they do not think about how much vital substances it contains to achieve that miracle.

This. Patrick little is doing what all of us should be doing. Imagine how far we could push the overton window without hiding our power levels.

>to radical?

Attached: 1517496687076.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

also, if you want the full effects, you're gonna wanna put it up your ass. the stomach will dissolve most of the nutrients. good luck

For women, maybe, but:
"For men, there’s a technique called ‘injaculating,’ where the semen is not excreted, but instead reabsorbed in your blood.

It’s like getting an intravenous infusion of semen because it goes directly into your blood – the best delivery system."

There's other benefits to it also:
selfhacked.com/blog/lower-inflammation-boost-brain-function-injaculation/

Meanwhile, in my town newspaper

Attached: Screenshot_20180804-094252.jpg (1920x1080, 992K)

>6 million
Looks like we're going in for round 2.

why is your skin kike brown?

Very nice. He has my support 100 percent.

6million-ception

>innocent people
>Jews

Pick one

>archive.is/shnld

Attached: 1521183620405.png (499x641, 296K)

what a meme

kys gypsy faggot

the moment it hits 6,000,001
>everyone loses their shit and starts rounding the jews all up

>There are over 6 million jews in the US

Unironically, during the same period that 6m Jews were gassed in Europe, a (((different))) 6m Jews emigrated from Europe to the US. Do you not find coincidences like that startling?

lol good luck with that

>Expelling innocent people from their country.
>innocent
>their country
Wrong & Wrong

>expelling people who have been here for centuries
If a dog is born in a stable does that make it a horse? They are Jews before Americans. Get them out. Mexicans, blacks, and asians too. Make America feel like home again.

Kushner shills get off my board

donaldjtrumpjrWho wants to complete this threesome? Or more importantly how many strokes is Kai going to give @tigerwoods and grandpa @realdonaldtrump ??? It was really funny watching them warmup on the range @trumpgolfpalmbeach when Tiger joked he's an 8 handicap and he's ready to play. #golf #kidsgolf #trump #christmas #vacation
Load more comments

Grandkids are all kikes btw.

instagram.com/p/BOYPFQGDAWA/

Death to pedos

prove it

He's a very brave individual. I worry that he isn't all right mentally though. To be doing what he's doing is tantamount to suicidal behavior. I hope he will be all right. I mean it.

Attached: 021B5999-BCF6-4D16-839E-B23D9709F7DE.jpg (250x343, 46K)

>Over 6 million
6 M I L L I O N

yeah, we shouldn't tell people the truth goy!

> Is this not to radical? Expelling innocent people from their country. Which may have ancestry here for centuries.
What's radical about it? They get to live.
Which is more than they deserve for being traitors to their society and trying to corrupt and destroy it. They ought to be tried for Frankfurt School subversion, treason to the Republic, and hung in a square.
Kicking them ALL out is a grace. Showing once again, the white man is awful kind and soft.

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

schlomo btfo

Attached: 1533515404143s.jpg (107x125, 3K)

Might be the one good bit of research moarphaggoshill has ever done.

kick vee