I’m from a small town called Gaffney, located in South Carolina...

I’m from a small town called Gaffney, located in South Carolina. The amount of black on white crime in this area is very dramatic. Every week you hear of a whites person being shot by a nigger. Just this week a 20 year old white boy was getting gas, he was kidnapped and his truck was found on a dirt road with his dead body out in the woods. My town is 50% 50% just about in demographics being half white half black. How can we settle this crisis of black on white crime? we had to even set a curfew in the for kids younger than 16 to be home by 9 every night.

Attached: E2D63D7B-9A4F-47E6-A4CA-C2E2FD0D67AE.jpg (768x1024, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNzEjfQJKSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know what you have to do

I read someone say South Carolina is the most violent state.

I might believe you if this wasn't the town in House of Cards.

Trust me i concealed carry and i am prepared for an attack at all time. I am mainly concerned for the kids and elderly who usually fall victims to these kinds of attacks. The blacks in this area are very rabid and untamed and have a hatred for white people you wouldn’t even understand unless you were from around here.

Imagine being such a bug man faggot that you know this

imPEACH

blacks are systematically disenfranchised by the white man and they cant find any work or jobs to make money, and you WONDER why they commit crimes to support their children? GET REAL!

Imagine being so butthurt your LARP thread was called out that you switch connections to maintain your onepost

sup bro I’m in Hilton Head, wish I could know if you were a glow-in-the-dark-nigger or not so I could invite you to hang out.
I wish I had Jow Forumsacks as IRL friends

Attached: 3670DE74-3069-4D94-A870-561963AB5240.jpg (1366x768, 130K)

Wow, look how bad things are in Gaffney!

Didn't stop the fucking peach festival though.

You don't know what bad is.

Attached: Capture.png (736x774, 680K)

Disenfranchised? The blacks around here for the most part simply refuse to work. The town is half black half white but only 10% of the workforce in the blue collar jobs are black and the rest white, you only see blacks in the fast food and plenty of job openings around here. Not an excuse.

(((South Carolina))) 1 of 7 states where denying the holocaust is a crime. You got to move it, move it user

>you only see blacks in the fast food
this is exactly the point. whitey is keeping them down by not giving them jobs that pay more than min. wage

There are literally tons of blue collar jobs hiring that pay more than minimum wage, one of which i work. You can’t tell me they can’t find a job they just don’t want to work hard. Granted there are a few of them that do 80%-90% Just don’t.

around here if you give African Americans a living waged manual labor starting position, than 9 out of 10 times they walk off the job at noon. The 1 will finish out the week. They always want cash when they quit.

They are too stupid to be useful, they can't even be taught.

My mom was from Gaffney. We used to visit my grandma's house every summer and Christmas. Was very comfy. Almost no interaction with nogs. Have they become bold now?

It's also number one for these Yankee kikes to move to, then try to change the laws to make it more like whatever shit hole they moved from

How did they make that water tower look like a peach?

Also ban niggers from getting guns

>How did they make that water tower look like a peach?
You know that metal can be bent into practically any shape right leaf?

They murdered James and turned his peach into a water tower.

based and redpilled

>How can we settle this crisis of black on white crime?
I live four states from you peachfed. When Ferguson was happening a suburban full of Soros niggers stopped at a local truck stop (California plates). The driver started yelling cracka this and racist that. Within ten minutes he had four pistols trained in his general direction at the low ready position. Two of them were being held by state patrolmen. They fucked off to St Louis. If your lawmen aren't doing anything about the problem you should probably move.

if you are living among 50% blacks i think you are trying to solve the wrong problem. move the fuck out of the ghetto, there is no good neighborhood that has a % black population higher than 15%

its a real town

my larp thread? Check ids you retard

just start attacking niggers randomly. it the only way.

Except they don't support "they keeds".

Vote. Campaign for the right candidates. Run for office.You are not alone in your feelings. Be brave.

Nigga, he glow.

Imagine being shot and killed by a guy whose facebook name and rap moniker is "Yung God"

youtube.com/watch?v=LNzEjfQJKSQ

Shit dude, I have to drive thru St Louis AND Kansas City tomorrow. I'm carrying two guns and my wife is carrying one.