FAGGOT LEAF against SAUDI PRINCE. WHO WILL WIN?

AND WHO IS /OUR GUY/ in this fight ??

Attached: Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.jpg (1875x722, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=TRUDEAU AT GAY PARADE&rlz=1C5CHFA_enCA704CA704&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMpq3hgN_cAhV0IDQIHXw7A2cQ_AUICigB
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/oil-sands-found-to-be-a-leading-source-of-air-pollution-in-north-america/article30151841/
youtube.com/watch?v=1cfKLN1z37g
rt.com/business/419840-russia-wheat-sold-half-world/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: saudi jews.jpg (956x772, 87K)

I don't know

Everyone should just stand back and see how this goes

Saudi Vs Canada

Is this a proxy war between Israel and China?

Hopefully they wipe each other out.

LOOKS TO ME LIKE A WAR BETWEEN A FAGGOT AND A REAL HETEROSEXUAL MAN.

Attached: giphy-2.gif (250x166, 227K)

Please nuke ottawa and let the other province free.

Attached: Flag_map_of_Nova_Scotia.png (2000x1581, 212K)

>ETEROSEXUAL MAN.
Calling Trudeau eterosexual.

Attached: pepe_puke.png (447x437, 307K)

Not even close. This is a backroom deal with Trump to get Saudi to help his trade war along.

Attached: 15337824290033.jpg (846x747, 114K)

I'm sure Saudi Prince saw all the disgusting pictures of that leaf faggot at the Gay Pride Parades,
and I'm sure Saudi Prince is going to take this fight to the bitter end to get that homo out of office.

google.ca/search?q=TRUDEAU AT GAY PARADE&rlz=1C5CHFA_enCA704CA704&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMpq3hgN_cAhV0IDQIHXw7A2cQ_AUICigB

BTW, TRY TO DOWNLOAD THIS PARTICULAR PHOTO AND OPEN.
I tried several times and no way, so I had to do screen shot of it.
Other photos with that fagg download and open no problem, only this one doesn't. STRANGE.
(pic related)

Attached: TRUDEAU at Toronto Gay Pride Parade.png (913x548, 595K)

neither of them is /our guy/, but canada is worse because they tried to spread their faggot kikery

Guess what I showed the Saudi Prince this already. He laughed and said he owns that building.

Attached: 143887770932.jpg (4240x2912, 1.84M)

Trudeau for sure but I can't believe he of all people is the one who had the balls to do this. It's great to have a western politician who won't just take in the ass from the Saudis and do as they demand like all the other cucks.

DISGUSTING EVIL ACT when governments officially support evil degeneracy of LGBT.

That's OK,..one day God will fix that.

Attached: When God gets angry .jpg (1023x768, 83K)

Fuck it, we should double down. Denounce them for their human rights, and reject the armored vehicle contract. Take the high road, and piss off some asshole that wears a dish rag for a crown.

>Jewdeau trying to spread (((feminism))) and general leftist faggotry to a country that has traditional values
Not /ourguy/
>Saudis neg the fuck out of Jewdeau in defense of morals
Clearly /ourguy/

I mean, it'll cost 20 billion, but it'll be sooooo worth it.

Neither, it's a shame Canada's metropolitan cities mirror the cancer that are ours
If they were somehow able to dislodge their heads from their asses I would be backing the syrup suckers, but since they let Pierre Trudeau's wife's son run the country, they can fuck themselves

FINALLY someone else agrees with me

why do we start noone else see this?

Doubtful. If Saudis do a fire sale someone will just get a good price and probably sell it back to them after they are finished with their chimp out. It's hilarious to watch.

Got to stay neutral here for the most part. Why doesn’t Canada just apologize? I mean, they kind of embarrassed KSA and KSA has been working to change its image and be more progressive lately.

Their statements today were designed to put any idea of a fire sale to rest.

They'll be selling off quietly

And we almost have as much oil as they do, and we have forestry, and agriculture, and mining. Saudi's a one trick pony. We've weathered worse.

dude they straight up threatened to 9/11 you guys

Attached: 2342322234.png (650x443, 225K)

based

They don't know what a Palantir terminal looks like.

Ya, but that pic is just some dipshit troll trying (and successfully) to scare everyone.
Fly a plane into the CN tower. It looks shocking, but doesn't change much. More people will die in this country in a few days from cancer and heart attacks.
I guess terrorism doesn't scare me the way it should.

WHO IS THAT CANADIAN BITCH JAILED in Saudi Arabia ??

HERE IS A SCREEN SHOT
of two posts by one user with some insights from this thread, (from yesterday)

Attached: Facts about Canadian LGBT bitch jailed in Saudi Arabia.png (2045x1222, 1004K)

China just straight up said it's going to ignore your sanctions on Iran and trade with them. Looks like the stage is set and this time you're the axis of evil.

Attached: god-emperorXi.jpg (1910x1000, 228K)

>dude they straight up threatened to 9/11 you guys

They threatened Toronto, which isn't even a Canadian city anymore. Why should I care?

>And we almost have as much oil as they do
EXCEPT your oil is "tar oil" and Saudis have "sweet oil"...you know shit.
Your Canadian oil sells for almost 1/2 of the price of normal good oil on the International markets.
And you are also importing oil from Saudi Arabia you stupid leaf.

what are you talking about it was a tweet from their state run media and then it was deleted cuz you know its kind of incriminating

Attached: tweet.png (655x430, 207K)

Processing or not, point is, we don't need it.

*why does no one else see this

wtf that's a really strange typo

^^^THIS.

So why you are importing Saudi oil to Canada?

>And you are also importing oil from Saudi Arabia you stupid leaf.
80k barrels a day
better go fill up before they start rationing oil

If they do, they do.
But I don't think they're that dedicated to this cause. It's bluster.
Like I said, terrorist acts don't really scare me.

kill all shitskin mudslimes now
we can kill the faggots afterwards

THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU CAN NOT EVEN PROCESS YOUR ALBERTA SHITTY TAR OIL IN CANADA. LOL
you are that dumb and incompetent...

>who’s it guy in this fight?
The fuck kinda question is that?

Attached: D870CBC5-0571-4F42-B176-950DC2B275AB.jpg (750x990, 144K)

who cares

That is a good question. I think a lot of people here are asking that question too.
Mind you, it's 80k barrels a day in, vs our 3m barrels export. it's so little, why we even bother...

He also washed American money to give to Ivanka and her bullshit company or what ever.
The Saudi's gave $100 million as a gift to her, after we gave the Saudi's $1.1 billion dollars.
>.1
See where I'm going with this?

saying the saudis did 9/11 is just a cop out of saying it was the kikes.

Even liberals will use arabia as a scape goat and they fucking love the palestinians.
If they can't even say it was israel you just know this is tailored by soros or some other kikes to write revisionism into history.

Everyone seems to forget the fucking israeli "art students" or the van seen during the collapse.
What about tower 7?
Maybe they fucked up the CGI/Holograph projection and forget to add another plane to coencide with their time controlled demolition.

neither, but it is funny to see how Canada, a country that told everyone it could stand up thlo the US, immediatly folds begging for it's allies (including the US) to help after a country like Saudi Arabia, a country which doesnt even trade with Canada much, threatens them

We also build nuclear reactors. I'm sure we can figure it out.

low iq leaf thinks just the direct deaths is what terrorism does. Look at Americs beforr and after 9/11. And America is a far, far, far more resilient country/people than canada. A 9/11 would end Canada, although it will end itself soon enough anyways

The Muslim prince will rape Canada into submission.

not anymore. Leafistan is done for

Trudeau is an enemy of the west.

here let me fix this picture for you ok there

Attached: 153378864105734321.jpg (750x990, 157K)

It certainly killed freedom in america....

united states of arabia and saudi arabia

Verus

THE GLORIOUS ANGLO SAXON COMMONWEALTH COUNTRY OF PEACE

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-00-30-28.png (1440x2880, 422K)

>That is a good question.
OK let me educate you you dumb leaf ass.
Because you Alberta tar oil is so thick it can not be pumped through the pipes, you need "sweet oil" to make some harsh chemicals to mixwith your shit and only then in can be pumped.
And only two (or three) refineries in the US that can process that low quality shit,
and even after that the combustion properties of your shit tar oil is very low.
That's why nobody want's your tar shit oil, or if they buy it... they pay almost 50% less for it.

ALSO ALBERTA IS CREATING A LOT OF POLLUTION WITH IT'S SHIT TAR OIL...I hope you are proud of it, you piece of shit.

Oil sands found to be a leading source of air pollution in North America.
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/oil-sands-found-to-be-a-leading-source-of-air-pollution-in-north-america/article30151841/

Attached: THUMB DOWN-grn.jpg (626x626, 25K)

>181662789
FUCK SAUDI ARABIA AND FUCK ISLAM

We're pissing off the country that bank rolled the terrorists who committed 9/11.
All the terrorists that attacked your country were either Saudi or UAE.
Which side are you on?
Either case, it's past your bedtime child.

Based Castreau channeling the spirit of his father

Attached: Dj74YuaWsAUZSDN.jpg (1280x640, 18K)

his wife is pretty hot though

>We also build nuclear reactors.
NO YOU DON'T ANYMORE.
RUSSIANS ARE LEADERS IN THAT FIELD.

BREAKING: Russian Nuclear Power Plants Are Invading The World! Next Target is Bangladesh.
youtube.com/watch?v=1cfKLN1z37g

Attached: V.Putin LIKE a BOSS-at the Kremlin.:.jpg (1280x853, 388K)

the abrihamic god sounds like a spoiled little baby crying because he didn't get his lolipop

fuck you :)

>tranny loving (((progressive))) feminist
vs
>rad trad chad who wants to pew pew the jew jew
Thats a toughie.

What did he do?
Let his ambassador say things the Saudis don't like?

homo leaf will burn in Hell's fire....LOL
I will be so happy to watch that. KEK

Are you contemplating offing yourself you useless human waste...you should.
Nobody will miss you and nothing of value will be lost.

Attached: Gay filth-SATAN is your FATHER :r.jpg (1024x465, 162K)

if god is omnipotent and perfect:

can he create a boulder so heavy that even he can't lift it?

checkmate brainwash

Can’t we just gas both of themselves

>RUSSIANS ARE LEADERS IN THAT FIELD
>BREAKING: Russian Nuclear Power Plants Are Invading The World! Next Target is Bangladesh.
Everything makes sense now. I used to believe Russian trolls were just a myth created by butt hurt democrats and remainers but its been way too obvious recently and there are a lot of them.

VERY LAME.

think thats his point, Ottowanon.

UNITED
STATES
OF
ARABIA

KEEP SUCKING MOHAMMEDS COCK

AMERIKEKS DESERVED 9/11

Attached: timthumb.jpg (599x315, 63K)

troll detected

4/10 I replied twice

Attached: wisdom-2.jpg (400x281, 25K)

Ignore the hilarious Saudi chimp out and treat them the same they would treat any other nation. Everyone else turns a blind eye when it comes to the Saudis.

"Russia becoming world's bread basket with wheat exports feeding half the planet."

Food exports from Russia, dominated by wheat and fish, soared to a record $19 billion last year, according to the Russian Export Center.
Shipments of Russian food have reportedly grown by 25 percent since 2012. The country also boosted exports of products such as sweets and sugar.

The country has managed to capture more than half of the wheat market in recent years,
becoming the world’s biggest exporter of the grain, thanks to bumper harvests and attractive pricing, Bloomberg reports.
The exports are reportedly set to beat another record this season. Russia is expected to sell 36.6 million metric tons of wheat overseas,
according to Moscow-based agriculture consultancy SovEcon and the Institute for Agricultural Market Studies (IKAR).

Nearly half of the world’s nations purchase wheat from Russia, which has been improving yields year after year in an attempt to curb its dependence on agricultural imports.
In 2014, Moscow barred purchases of some foods from Western exporters in retaliation for sanctions.
Higher prices for wheat also helped Russia earn more from its food sales last year, according to Managing Director at SovEcon Andrey Sizov, as quoted by the agency.

rt.com/business/419840-russia-wheat-sold-half-world/

Attached: GOD Blessed Russia..jpg (900x506, 267K)

>troll detected

I EVEN DESIGNED MY OWN LOGO.
you dumb ass

Attached: RUSSIAN SHILL-OFFICIAL LOGO:.jpg (1280x703, 75K)

Fuck the Saudis and fuck maplenigger land

(((Washingtonpost)))

y'all burgers need to read this book.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-01-15-20.png (1080x1453, 250K)

AAHAHAHAHAHAH every single time. Rope yourself leaf.

Attached: D1045366-D411-47B8-A28A-C2F2B17F55E3.png (750x1334, 315K)

>prove that's a screenshot faggot
????