No spics in the sandhills

In my home state, the great state of Nebraska, we are politely packing 133 undesireables up and shipping them back down to taco land. O'Neil ICE raid nailed a shit ton of these beaners. Our fucking faggot liberal minority is crying, and the rest of us, being the majority of the state, don't give a shit.

The Clanton thing was a bummer, but this makes up for it.

Any Mexicans out there, we're sending some corn-fed beaners back.

Attached: nebraska-location-on-the-us-map.jpg (2000x1906, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4
foxbusiness.com/politics/corn-war-u-s-farmers-say-mexico-needs-american-corn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Awesome

I can't wait for that place to turn into a desert again.

Why do communists hate food so much

did you remember to thank ICE today /pol?

Attached: 1533669056269.gif (374x400, 143K)

I just don't like dumb whites that live in flat states that can't relate to anything that isn't a tractor.

Attached: download.jpg (256x197, 14K)

based.
Now moving to Omaha.
Heard they have good steaks.

>not wanting their comminities filled with mexicans
>dumb
>automatically assume no one can relate to anything except tractors?
God can you just neck yourself already you stupid faggot

Way to change your meme flag back too stupid motherfucker

Attached: bf583bb64190446c88d0f9a8ea150b87.jpg (300x250, 14K)

Meme flag fag. Fuck off back to some shithole with high unemployment and asinine taxes.

Omaha steaks are sublime.

Proud of you, Nebraska.

>>not wanting their comminities filled with mexicans
Who do you think hires those Mexicans? Capitalist white farmers. The whole country believes they are poor like during the Dust Bowl. They have land and big expensive pickup trucks and lobbyists. Off with their heads. Chop off their dumb cowboy boots too.

No shit you stupid cunt. Theyre rightfully expelling the foreign slave labor there

Attached: 4hlUlZk3azJzDbLXYRX5Sf8VUICRGiyMGbgDSP6DuUo.jpg (640x513, 108K)

Hahahahaha, oh holy shit, you poor ignorant fuck. They nailed the LLC that was hiring out all these illegals. Guess who ran it?
Guess the race of the guy providing false Social Security numbers to illegals, and then charging them to cash checks?

HINT: He wasn't a white capitalist Farmer.

im going to fart in your mouth

I dont even understand what youre trying to make a point of with that retarded image macro but youre a faggot and i bet you look like pic related

Attached: 1533613556164.png (449x348, 247K)

>implying working year round to sustain a crop is the same as pushing out 12 kids and collecting a check every month while providing no value whatsoever to society
Neck yourself

Defending corporate welfare xD

>communist
>complaining about farmers
Lmao the absolute state of whatever animal this is

You are sincerely stupid

Attached: 1533087387031.jpg (751x418, 49K)

How is capitalism working out down there. Is everyone happy?

And then we will vote for you .

Hows socalism working up there? Is everyone a drugged up hopeless burn out or depressed shut in trapped in entertainment fantasy land?

Im talking about the white canadians, not the foreign upper class

clanton thing? as in bike lock guy? qrd?

shut up you piece of shit, your an embarassment to this nation, fuck off to the communist utopia of your choice

do you really have corn there

some of us are getting real sick and tired of these faggots destroying our country, like me

I drive through your beautiful state on my way home for Christmas every year, between shithole cities, and fantasize about retiring to the country.

thats cause there is nothing there, also they are coming senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4

Yes, there is corn in Nebraska.
I-80? It's a long drive, but pleasent enough.

i like corn
can i have some

Anyone else remember that nebraska fag who would pos the "Nebraska is the germany of the United States" Threads? Saying that they are some esoterical centerpoint of america?

Weak meme.

Yeah I remember that guy. Weirded me out being in Nebraska and all, we're not really an important state and I'd like it to stay that way.

there's still tons of nig nogs in North O though right?

>esoterical centerpoint of america?

I know people from there, Omaha. When I visited it was fucking weird as hell. I stayed at a hotel right under some huge, weirdly lit building and there was a fire pit and torches and I felt this odd energy, like the place was evil somehow. But it didn't feel like evil pointed at me, it was easily the weirdest place I've ever visited. The streets are always almost empty at night, it's like the place doesn't have enough people.

My friends left the state because they always felt like they were being watched (they were, evidently the Strategic Air Command has the entire state under surveillance via various means)

The Franklin Coverup is the first thing I think of when I think of that state and probably the biggest set of evidence that some weird shit is going on there.

haha cool bro just FYI i'm a hispanic and will be moving there this month and have shitloads of babies, and telling my family to move there too. you fucked up :^)

been getting tons of rain this year

Absolutely.

mexico must stop buying you corn, stupid hilibillie.

foxbusiness.com/politics/corn-war-u-s-farmers-say-mexico-needs-american-corn

Attached: Mexico is a minority.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

Agricultural subsidies aren't capitalism though...

>tfw doing 120 through the sandhills and you dont see anyone else for an hour straight

I miss nebraska.

Yeah, large state, alot of land, but a small population, spread out, kind of isolated, there are 50 fucking states, that quite alot, I'm sure one or two of them are completely compromised.

Something about if you scaled america down you would end up in Nebraska, and if you do the same with Europe you would end up in Germany, and Nebraska makes alot of food and couldn't be invaded or something