thoughtco.com/szabo-last-name-meaning-and-origin-1422628
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=szabo
jewishgen.org/databases/jgform.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

around blacks never relax

Yeah, well at least he wasn't a racist. Checkmate, bigots

who dies from one punch lmao what a pussy

>going to new york city for any reason
that place is a crime filled shithole worse than any other city in america. and they lie on the crime statistics too to make it seem better. just look at the official murder rate in 2001. it's missing about 3000 murders. every single person i know who has ever gone to new york city has been a victim of a crime there. stay the fuck away.

>asking a nigger for directions in NYC
fucking darwin award there

this
toll paid
fire rises

never deal with the darkskins he should have been smart enough to find a new driver since uber gives you a pic of the driver on your phone before they get there

also, i dont doubt the post but if you expect any sort of credibility you need to post proof it was a darkie

Punch knocked him down and when he fell he hit his head on the curb. Same thing happened about two or three years back in Orlando when some nogs beat the shit out of a HUE monkey and as he laid there bleeding out they taunted and spit on him. Judge let them off a few weeks ago with slaps on the wrist because they didn't need their lives ruined by going to jail for murder.

this, he died a man of principal.

Attached: 1520868884279.jpg (564x407, 85K)

Reminder the racewar started years ago and whites just aren't fighting back
youtube.com/watch?v=LGh2SnKtPy8

Fpbp :(

Attached: 1DEBED67-0205-410D-8ED2-959E7BCFD089.jpg (601x438, 145K)

Finally, someone who gets it.

hahahaa

WAN PAAAANNN

he basically went over to an suv he thought was his uber and knocked on the window, the nigger punched him and he hit his head on the curb

>Sandor Szabo had traveled to N.Y.C. from Boca Raton over the weekend to watch his stepsister get married in Queens

Attached: 9.jpg (340x460, 17K)

lol so false

people that have been indoctrinated for the last 40 years into believing niggers can be trusted. I'm on guard every time I come within 20 yards of a nigger, and thinking about my plan of attack, if it so much as thinks about me.

Q predicted this

Burger culture.

>Jew killed by diversity.
bump for great justice.

I thought only privileged white men got sentences like that?

Attached: 1497998258188.jpg (927x679, 1.02M)

I didnt see anyone get punched or know on window though. I give this story 2/5 dindus

Thats not a jew you weak faggot.

kek as a tourist when I was 16 a guy tried to sell me drugs right in the middle of the streets, si that considered being the victim of a crime?

what kind of fag tourist goes to a bar in NYC alone anyways?

>Sandor (((Szabo))) had traveled to N.Y.C. from (((Boca Raton)))
You must be new.

>american education
>can't even identify a nationality or ethnicity by the name
that's probably a balkan slav or czech something

epic

pitt.edu/~votruba/qsonhist/lastnamesslovakiahungary.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szabó
thoughtco.com/szabo-last-name-meaning-and-origin-1422628
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=szabo

the article says "dark skin man" and has a video of a dark skin man (african american)

>jewishgen.org/databases/jgform.php

>The JewishGen Hungary Database
>2,688 total matches found
>Surname (exact) : SZABO
>Run on Wed, 08 Aug 2018 23:28:36 -0600

Wrong again, Mordechai.

>Live in Boca.
>Work for an (((Asset Holding Company)))
>Family in NYC.
>Story of death makes semi-national (((news media))).
If that guy was any more Jewish he would be on the board of the Federal Reserve.

Szabo is a centuries old Hungarian name that literally translates to Tailor or Taylor in English.The Hungarians were a Nazi ally in WW2 and not big fans of Jews . The current Hungarian regime is Very anti moslem and anti immigrant. This poor guy was not a Jew,he was just another trusting white guy done wrong by a nigger ,

why you gotta make everything about YOU

Attached: alpha GO.jpg (734x587, 54K)

>Tailor
typical jewish craft by the way if (((you))) didn't know

HOLY MOLY BROS HE'S CUTE!

Attached: 22E92DA7-23C5-4DC8-AC05-74A3DD9CD6D5.jpg (379x508, 51K)

Countries with few Jews have Tailors too.A buddy of mine in the Marines was named Szabo and he was among the most based dudes ever to walk the earth.Very proud of his Hungarian heritage and his family. Big family-ZERO JEWS ,

Attached: Interracial Murders 2.png (948x690, 82K)

Tens of thousands of niggers in Oakland marched and nearly rioted because a black woman was killed by a white man on the BART a few weeks ago
We should be marching in NYC for this guy