So, who's side are you on?

Attached: flags.jpg (600x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/news/economy/why-saudi-arabia-matters-to-canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Day of the Rake is nigh

Canada's really. I mean I know there's a trump vs. the globalists gamit going on here, but honestly fuck Saudia Arabia anyway.

Nothing more than popcorn time as far as I'm concerned.

Neither but if I was forced to choose I'll pick Saudi

Rake me

are you cute?

THESE THREADS BEING SPAMMED ARE SO OBVIOUSLY MADE BY BLACK CUBE SHILLS ITS SO PATHETIC.

Attached: 1511352629265.jpg (750x990, 132K)

Siding with the country who killed 3000 of your country men. lol the burgercuck strikes again.

Attached: No+hes+the+average+amerimutt+poltard+trump+supporter+_aa2be4e11c4b63c4ac070ea612f72416.jpg (777x777, 81K)

GROW UP AND SORT OUT YOUR OWN SHIT

Saudi side

Both are shit, but if I had to choose, North China

America is biggest cuck country.
Imgine 4000 of your citizens killed in a terrorist attack and you support them and give them money...

LOL Americucks are pathetic

Attached: trump-hipocrisy.jpg (464x600, 39K)

The Day of the Rake Approaches with Roaches.

I would never side with a terrorist country over a majority white one.

Attached: 1465251287987.jpg (946x798, 99K)

>181664064
I dunno, both pay money to terrorists.

Attached: Khadr[1].jpg (640x427, 44K)

90% of Canadians were pissed about this though. self hating cuck.

Attached: 1533786006515.png (242x366, 126K)

Seeing that this thread is verifiably being shilled, i'm going to call this a massive divide and conquer tactic. The shills know that American flags like to bash Canada more than they know anything about where Saudi Arabia is in the world. It will be used to sow greater tension between allies and take the heat away from the literal pinnacle of political Islam

Canadia already picked a side.

fuck saudi dogs and their devil horn
OH CANADAAAAA
OUR BUDDS AND BROSKIEEEES

Attached: dsc_0224.jpg (625x480, 425K)

Any jews wanna trash talk? Bored and feel like calling you out in this thread.

Give saudi arabia another chance......

Attached: portaldoholanda-686559-imagem-foto-amazonas.jpg (820x547, 52K)

Why isn't Daddy China sticking up for Canadia?

just use that feature on this site and hope a janny or mod is awake.

Did any of them roll into his house once he was let out of custody, put in his expensive house and lynch him immediately? No. They didn't do shit.

The Saudis are enemies. But the Cucknadians are TRAITORS.

Attached: Traitors_Before_Enemies.jpg (1080x1074, 387K)

Day of the stoning when?

This one hits home. The hypocrisy is real. Day of the grill when?

Attached: 1532801857228.jpg (751x800, 304K)

Too busy buying up all your real estate.

Attached: 1x12_BedeliaDuMaurier.jpg (407x522, 24K)

Unipolar world
only one side
my side

Attached: SoftBrexitLulz.png (680x682, 781K)

meh beats me, I identify as American.

Fuck them both.

Saudi doesn't shit up this board on a daily basis.

Did they finish buying all of yours already?

Hopefully spitting on your fellow americans graves was worth shilling against the "leaf"

Attached: 911 memorial (c)amydreher.jpg (450x300, 96K)

>Canada gets 15,000 M*slims to leave sacred ancestral leaf land
>USA gets really mad and acts like this is a bad thing
What did big bro mean by this?

Attached: LEAFED.webm (720x720, 1.8M)

saudi
i hate the world
just nuke the whole thing
canada isnt for that
saudi is
lets nuke this shit
fuck you guys
hate this world and its bulls hit

Neither. What we need though is to escalate their situation so when both sides lose, we win.

Attached: 1494463382595.jpg (960x960, 64K)

Hate them both. Who cares. What is worse...a cuck nation who sells itself out to violent savages or a nation that sends violent savages to cuck nations?

Canada. Not gonna side with Israel loving kikes like the Saudis just because Canada cuck xddd.

Forgive my ignorance.

Why this sudden hatred against Canada?

I allways see here a certain amount of contempt for Canada, but full hate?

There is no need to pick a side. Carry on as usual and pick your nose.

This is such a non event that the Jow Forums activity is more consequential than the event itself.

Are you new around these parts?

Which side doesn’t have traps, fags, dykes, kikes, chinks, rapfugees, junkies, and frog wannabes??

Attached: 8FD0AE6D-F9DA-4B5D-B2D4-48CE942D9EB5.jpg (420x420, 41K)

Im old, but i left pol for a bunch of years.

Im returning. And i dont know why.

>So, who's side are you on?
I hate Muslim nations so neither.

Your here forever faggot.

He never said that

>Canadian subhumans loose out on 80,000,000 dollars.
>b-b-but we made them leave! We don't need a job or a good economy.

Meanwhile trump makes a multi-billion dollar arms deal with the saudis, ushering lots of jobs and raising wages... the subhuman leaf sends away the few jobs he has.

Neither, you're both shit

Your PM put sanctions on US. Vote him out

It's not sudden and has existed on this board for as long as I've been stopping by. I imagine quite a bit of shilling behind maple IPs has gone on around here over the years. Can't be based on shitposting alone, everyone does it. This particular divide & conquer tactic has been effective on this board.

>Canada is literally going to virtue signal themselves into a war.

Attached: 1531325897897.gif (250x250, 993K)

Show your flag shill

Why is this even a question? The Chad homo executioner vs the the virgin leaf faggot.

love ya brother, in a homo way

love ya brother, in a homo way

If I was in Canada, I would stay out of tall buildings.

let my people go

UNITED
STATES
of
ARABIA

USA
USA
USA

Attached: Saudi-arabia-accuse-US-government-war-on-terror-911-attacks-800x420.jpg (800x420, 56K)

Who is doing it? Who wants Canada and USA divided?

All Canada needs to do is get rid of the faggot Trudeau and put someone in who will unfuck these issues. Simple as that. Why would you want him to continue when he has screwed the pooch (so to speak) this much and put you in such a precarious situation?

FPBP

I dont see the difference.

Go ...just go ...and never look back!!!

I'm on the side that isn't the anti-Canadian Trudeau government.

>Who wants Canada and USA divided?

>Claims he's been to pol before

Attached: Oh you 3.png (253x235, 78K)

DA JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BASTARDS.

Saudis

"Conservatives" here want as many if not more migrants than liberals.

We really hate you that much.

> read about situation

So, the Saudis are hurting themselves by stopping all the aid Canada gives them.

I predict Canada will bow down to their demands in 3 days.

Gotta go with Canada, they are our Anglo bros

But...

Jow Forums is a good (and fast) source of information on international news, this is the MSM of the alt right, and the worst place to get opinions. I need to have a clear picture of the world, so, i go to Fox, i saw Alex, TYT, CNN, Jow Forums, twitter...

It helps to clean my mind and the bigger picture it makes is usefull.

But i dont know why pol, if some relatives say the same things.

>hurr I so murrican so you should agree with me hurr
>implying you aren't a proxyleafnigger
Really getting tired of this shit you fucking faggots.

You're coming at Jow Forums from the wrong direction. Your go-to news sources should be off the radar, and Jow Forums is what you use to keep in touch with international buzz, analysis, and if there's something on a mainstream outlet you might want to know about.

hey now, be nice, we were polite when you voted Bush Jr in....well not voted exactly...allowed Israel to interfere with elections arguing about "chads"

business.financialpost.com/news/economy/why-saudi-arabia-matters-to-canada

kill yourself.

Yes, i know who.

But, the thing, so many Jow Forumstards being fooled by the same people they depise...

Jow Forums is in ruins.

Keep sucking Mohammed's cock you self hating Americuck

You guys deserved 9/11

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-00-30-28~2.png (1433x976, 269K)

The one that rapes leafs

The fuck do we care what you think about bush? Also it was a choice between him and Clintons VP. Yeah I think we made the best choice we could

Long term we are allies, short term though i'd like to see you fucked for your feminist policies. Truedea getting reame like this is great for optics and he is doing a great job at making virtue signaling look as pathetic as it is.

Granted SA is calling you out for calling them out on jailing human right activists, while calling you degenerates. How could I even defend canada or why would I want to?

Sorry nothin personal

we got so board we paid someone to attack us

There are a lot of reasons to hate SA, but the fact they prevent the dissemination of feminist propaganda is not one of them.
Even if you're mentally ill enough to believe those bitches didn't deserve prison, how is it any of Canada's business? Typical of Trudeau to cope with his falling popularity by going "Look over there, someone's being mean to brown women!"

>being this desperate
Show your flag shill

ok dude,

number 1:
I dont care if you care if what we think about bush

number 2:
uh...fuck....true....gore....checkmate :(
till next time bitch

DAY OF THE GRILL IS NEAR !

But pol is one side of the matter in the MSM. I repeat it again, MSM.

Also, i have a lot of interest in the minds of those under the effect of the MSM. For a thing im doing.

So, just because I'm standing back and not getting involved I'm supporting the other side huh? Wrong.
I am so sick of this childish understanding of everything permeating everything on this board. You're a fucking retard. You made your bed and now you sleep in it. Guess you shouldn't have spent the last few years trying to fuck up our election and our country all because faggots like you couldn't stop sucking bernie's dick. Guess you shouldn't have been making indirect threats to burn down the white house again.

Saudi

The Side of Saud

Seems like the Saudis understand America better then the Canadians do.

Americas, always

I hope the Saudis kill all of the leafs, so the leafs win.

Russell Peters must be pissed, half his income earned from monkey butt fuckers in the middle east, and now his acts are sanctioned

Stupid Saudi niggers. Think the have leverage. Take all you're borderline ape Saudi medical students the fuck out.

Take you're fuckin Saudi patients out. You think we give a shit if you savages leave? We're doing you a fuckin favor since you people are too stupid with all your money to train your own medical doctors.

Imagine letting a Saudi Arabian doctor do an operation on you. Get the fuck out and don't come back.

why pick a side when everyone wins during a retard fight

Saudis are untrustworthy foreigners, Canadians are worse as many of them look white.

Saudi pulled 14'000 sand niggers out of our country. Did we just figure out a way to get rid of muslims? Yeehaw

Attached: capture-700x.jpg (700x544, 39K)

well for Saudis, just like good little bitches, when Daddy moves to the right, you move your mouth right, or Daddy gets cut with teeth, and then he spanks you, and rapes your little ass

brb gotta fap

>Canada throws a temper tantrum, somehow under the impression that anybody gives a shit about them

WHAT WILL THEY PUT ON THEIR PANCAKES?! EAT THAT CAMEL FUCKERS!