Say it with me, Jow Forums

Say it with me, Jow Forums.

"Thank you for your service"

Attached: DkIKQATW4AANAhg.jpg (686x410, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanpressinstitute.org/publications/reports/survey-research/trust-news/single-page/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CNN is the women of media

Q predicted this

Profound arrogance.

What a bunch of niggers

Women don't exist retard they're just jews in disguise

is this real? they literally thanked themselves? what is CNN anymore?

Oh right, thank you so much for dedicating your work towards dividing this country, supporting Antifa, and trying to demonize anyone that doesn't agree with your bullshit rhetoric
Fuck CNN

CNN deserves nothing but merciless death.

CNN breaking headline: *BRAAAAAAAP* *Sniff* aaaaah..

Exercising the Freedom of Press is as valorous as defending said freedom in life-threatening combat.
Sometimes, when I write articles, I actually have to use my brain a little bit to make the bullshit I'm writing sound more convincing.
It's a scary thing, you know!
God bless CNN.

>thank the media
thank you infowars

Attached: 1530338664280.gif (500x394, 884K)

2/10
See me after class

>the media telling you they should be thanked on par with the troops
Well fuck them then

Only 6% of Americans trust the media – survey
18 Apr, 2016 23:35

Peter Morgan / Reuters

As accusations of bias fly during an election year, a new report shows that Americans have serious misgivings about the media, with only SIX PERCENT saying they have “a great deal of confidence” in the press.

A survey of more than 2,000 adults released on Sunday showed that trust in the media has dipped to dramatically low levels. About 52 percent of respondents said they have “some confidence” in the press, while 41 percent said they have “hardly any confidence.”

“Over the last two decades, research shows the public has grown increasingly skeptical of the news industry,” the report from the American Press Institute reads. “The study reaffirms that consumers do value broad concepts of trust like fairness, balance, accuracy, and completeness. At least two-thirds of Americans cite each of these four general principles as very important to them.”

americanpressinstitute.org/publications/reports/survey-research/trust-news/single-page/

Attached: Chewie.jpg (768x993, 143K)

TV news died eons ago when the first episode of 60 Minutes was aired.

Attached: LolCNNFFVader.png (803x606, 111K)

So how do we restore journalistic neutrality after we gas the current political media organizations?

reporters are the most affected by war

Attached: 1433856982952.gif (288x216, 315K)

>the media is as useless as the ZOG money blackhole known as the US military
They sure have a high opinion of themselves, don't they.

Other way around

The media should be thanked on the same par as the troops - not at all.

Thanks for blackmailing this 15 year old into apologizing

Attached: CNNshouldanyofthatchange.jpg (750x796, 146K)

Attached: *snap*.jpg (684x546, 76K)

thank you cnn!

This cannot be real.

Both soldiers and media defend Israel.
Israeli citizens should thank them.

lol this

Thanks for telling me to sniff cat poop to achieve super powers CNN. I don't know what I would of done without the encephalitis, blindness or birth defects you conveniently forgot to warn me about.

Attached: 1532664822651.jpg (1242x1495, 839K)

these fuckers are baiting right wing crazies now

this is fucking insane

I still don't understand how CNN didn't get blown out for that. Literally harassing a minor, for a meme he made on the internet.

Jesus Christ. These fuckers think they are on par with soldiers who fucking die to protect our countries.

why is this allowed?

LOL was he really 15

Link or fake

Attached: 1431459382103.png (306x290, 6K)

Attached: har.jpg (179x172, 4K)

Based and redpilled

I’m sure the news station that wants lawless borders and degradation of the constitution somehow appreciate our troops.

Thanks for all the driving dogs, CNN.

Attached: howbad.png (2786x1057, 3.27M)

Archive?

>"MUH STAKES"

look at this fucking dumb mutt thinking the US army is actually defending their country when they wage wars on the other side of the world in the name of the jew

I've always thought of getting rid of censorship in all of its degrees.

Obscenity is a result of censorship.

Show the violence. Show the dead bodies and the bombs, throwing limbs in the air.

Show people how fucked up the world really is, and you'll see stark improvement in people's ability to process information mechanically and emotionlessly, as they should.

CNN Journalists are braver than US marines.

Thank you CNN, I used to be a conservative, traditional, hard-working, proud white man but you’ve shown me my lifestyle was making black people feel bad so I cut off my dick and threw a piss bottle at a cop to show my solidarity

story?

>for a meme he made on the internet.
This was for the RAW gif of Trump slamming CNN. There were a lot of threads about it at the time. It also turns out he wasn't even the original author but
>CNN reporting

Nothing says thank you like a nice truck bomb.

I, for one, would be extremely grateful if everyone at CNN gave their lives for their country.

Attached: go die.png (160x113, 28K)

Dirty spic, how dare you redpill people. Isn't there a mine shaft you need to crawl out from?

I don't see how anyone can take CNN seriously anymore. yet here we are.

>democrat
No bite.

Attached: bait.png (512x512, 8K)

>jews playing the victim card again

Imagine my shock

Attached: AA34AD76-8FAB-47A4-B6E0-A67929FCEC2F.jpg (700x574, 48K)

HA!

why would you thank someone for something everyone does ?

CNN literally doxxed a kid for reposting a meme on twitter

LINK OR I CALL BULLSHIT.

I think the greatest part of this, is that they probably genuinely believe that everyone loves them. That they are respectable 'journalists', rather than a malevolent 5th column that would be lined up against the wall if there was any justice in the world.

BAKA.
"Insert Brian Williams
meme here"

It's not about the wars, it's about the job. You can't equate a fucking journalist with some Vietnam vet who was sent to get his legs blown off.

Jeezuz the media are praising themselves as warriors now...

Women have purpose

Fuck you for your service.

This is what happens when you get high off your own darts. Dam.

Attached: 1531701674219m.jpg (719x1024, 148K)

Regional news chans

Attached: vomit-straight-ahead-27053694.png (500x522, 123K)

All they do is whine and bitch?

This echoes my sentiments.

Fpbp

Bingo

Isreal thanks you for your great service.

>CNN
>THANK THE MEDIA
>STAKES
>ALEX JONES DEPERSONED

Attached: 1532606493330.jpg (1200x675, 212K)

Thank you CNN.

So brave.

Attached: us-veterans-military-families.jpg (620x449, 117K)

>(((journalists))) comparing themselves to soldiers and demanding the same respect
how fucked in the head do you have to be to let your ego get this big?

Attached: 1522369886584.jpg (448x480, 19K)

pretty sure vets hate that "thank you for your service" shit anyways

what the fuck is wrong with CNN

Jesus Christ I have great respect for these individual men but such a disdain for those who sent them to get paralyzed and dismembered for the jew.

We thank soldiers because there's a real threat of death in their profession

Toxoplasmosis. Shit's real, they just said it a profoundly idiotic/click baity way

This is, actually, way over the top. What the fuck?

yeah, sitting behind a desk spewing shit all day and inciting fear and anger sure is the same as a soldier fighting and dying on the battlefield.

I swear... these slimey fuckers deserve everything coming to them.

link now

What stakes?
Don't let your cartoonist draw a picture of Mohammed and you're pretty much good-to-go
Unless you're a moron who does on-the-scene reporting of extreme situations (you know, instead of faking it)

Attached: doggo.png (444x795, 134K)

if CNN gave a shit about protecting journalists, they'd be defending assange. but all you hear is radio silence across every network as actual free press advocates are purged from social media.

fuck these rats. line them against the wall.

Where the fuck are you mate?

1. Random internet user makes a gif of Trump slam a wrestler with CNN logo on his face
2. Trump retweeted the gif, goes viral
3. Mainstream media notices it
4. CNN found where the gif creator works, threatens to dox his personal info if he don't remove the gif from the internet
5. Gif creator apologizes in an apologetic essay in a self-defeating, humblest way (over a fucking gif)
6. CNN lets him go

>soldiers die
>because of
>journalist lies

hjahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

>but we should also thank the media for the same reason.

And that same reason is awfully jewish I might add.

>we create hoaxes like "hands up don't shoot" and create race riots but we're like totally one of you and support teh troops

Attached: brainlet.png (600x656, 75K)

b-baka CNN cun w-why do you want me in the bed
b-but CNN cun n-noneone has ever touched me there

We should respect Hillary then. She was under sniper fire after landing once, remember.
Still can't believe how little that story was covered. Had Trump said some crap like that, they would report it 24/7.

I did a google search on the above article and NADA.

I am calling bullshit on this.

Are these the fags who postured that Malaysian flight 370 might have been the work of black holes or the ayy lmao?

Wow so brave, they all deserve purple hearts ;_;7

"madam president"

When do I get to fuck CNN in the ass?

Model the media after Jow Forums

Attached: 1530614068411.jpg (1200x3026, 412K)

CNN is literally one of the parties responsible for censorship. We need Sam Hyde.

lol

Sweet tapdancing Christ, could they be any more fucking arrogant and masturbatory?