Siraj Ibn Wahhaj was conducting weapons training with assault rifles at the compound near the Colorado border where...

Siraj Ibn Wahhaj was conducting weapons training with assault rifles at the compound near the Colorado border where authorities say they found 11 hungry children living in filthy conditions in a raid Friday.

In the court documents, authorities said a foster parent of one of the 11 children removed from the compound had told authorities that the child had been trained to use an assault rifle in preparation for a school shooting.

Authorities said during the raid Friday that they had found the father armed with multiple firearms, including an assault rifle. They also said they believed there was a shooting range on the site.

>kwch.com/content/news/Child-remains-found-at-New-Mexico-compound-man-due-in-court-490352381.html

How can we blame this on white people and the NRA?

Attached: Siraj Ibn Wahhaj Little Sudan compound.png (807x389, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7Yc858QdXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't pay dhimmi tax.

how fucking dare those white people who pretend they own the land report these indigenous moorish peoples

>How can we blame this on white people and the NRA?
the white people reported these people for living on the land and ruing it, which is racist.
the nra allowed the assault rifles to be sold to the kids

Using the gun show loophole, of course.

Good thing all the US MILITARY HEROES are off in the fucking middle east, or sailing around on boats crashing into each other.

Our entire country is being overrun and mongrelized, and the military sits on the sidelines doing nothing. Can one of you please explain to me, your boss, a taxpayer, why the FUCK you all praise yourselves for "defending muh freedoms" while doing NOTHING about the utter mongrelization and destruction of America? Real answers, please. I suppose it's because we're all created equal, and race is wrong, right?

Because using us troops on mainland USA sets a dangerous precedent, since the military kinda can have jurisdiction over everything. It's possible but military intervention is to be avoided if possible. Now if Billy Bob where to somehow aquire a couple attack helos and some apcs and decided to pic a fight with the sherrif theyd be called in.

Martial law has to be declared before troops can be deployed inside of the US.

he dindu nuffin dem raycis cops dindo have no warrent. dems mans didno he was on hiz own poperty muhfugguh sheeeeeeeeeeeeit venmo me sum drunk monies

So the guy kidnaps a bunch of kids, sets up a compound on someone else's land, the eviction order that the landowner requests is shot down by the judge, the police refuse to go onto the property to investigate despite the landowner giving them permission to go on his property... This took MONTHS to resolve?

... Do they have the death penalty in that state?

Assault weapons, interstate kidnapping, compound in the desert. Where was the FBI/BATFE? This seems like it's right up their alley to burn down.

Fuck's sake, you know what they were doing, they were ignoring cultural enrichment because it doesn't fit the narrative. No matter how many times they (((fuck up))), they're never held accountable, and they know it.

Yeah but it's a brown guy who wanted to culturally enrich America. BATFags only shoot and burn alive white people who want to be left alone. And dogs.

this is the truth sadly

k

>the child had been trained to use an assault rifle in preparation for a school shooting.
I wasn't aware that you needed training to conduct a school shooting. Shit, the cops certainly don't need training to stand outside and watch.

Attached: retarded.jpg (716x960, 153K)

No death penalty and you would not believe how convoluted the property laws are up in Taos.

Fucking Preppers.

>In the court documents, authorities said a foster parent of one of the 11 children removed from the compound had told authorities that the child had been trained to use an assault rifle in preparation for a school shooting.
he wuz training them to defend other chilluns from the evil gun spetcre that haunts all the schools in america
nothing to see here, move along people.

>mutts literally having school shooting summer camp
jesus fuck

Have the come out and said that some of them were kidnapped? Guy was a Muslim with multiple wives. They breed like rats.

don't be jelly, Norwegians still hold the high score

He's like a low budget durka durka big boss.

Even though he look guilty as shit of plenty of other offenses, I'm going to wait until the facts come out for the school shooter training accusation. It could very well be a misunderstanding from what the child perceives made worse by a language barrier (if there is one between the foster parent and the child).

He tried to set up a shittier version of Caeser's Legion.

I thought the Legion was averse to ranged weapons?

Caliph's Legion

>profligates like you deserve to be stoned

more like jihad

I don't think it's an ayyy-rab. Looks to me like a Nation of Islam kang.

Attached: 1533768531562.jpg (1242x2208, 1.14M)

>muslim POC starts terrorist training camp to indoctrinate children into school shooters
gonna be interesting watching them gloss over 3/4s of the story to try and find a way to shoehorn in a gun control narrative.

Welcome to New Mexico, where the law is irrelevant and a significant portion of the people are dirt bags.

>know where multiple kidnapped kids are being held captive by a madman
>refuse to do anything about it for months because "it could be dangerous"
Protect and serve.

Dude's apparently the son of some imam with ties to the 1993 WTC bombing.

Ace

Attached: dead island.jpg (500x721, 154K)

>not a hint of this story on Reddit
What a shocker

Why? The hit squads caeser sends after you uses smgs and brush guns.

and because know one fucking died you brainlets

Authorities say human remains found at the compound were being analyzed by medical examiners to determine if they are those of Abdul-ghani Wahhaj, who is severely disabled and went missing in December in Jonesboro, Georgia, near Atlanta.

Imbecile.

The found a dead kid on the property you tardlet. Go suck start a shotgun.

>to determine if they are those of Abdul-ghani Wahhaj
>if
go play outside brainlet

another day in NM then

gb2 leddit

Yes because NM is just full of miniature ISIS kiddie training camps. That's totally normal. Nothing to see here. Islam is a religion of peace.

>ISIS kiddie training camps
the timing of this discovery along with banning of Alex Jones is simply incredible

Attached: 1291180332299.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Alex Jones is nuts, but so is the world at large. He's going to right at least some of the time.

Literally, I mean literally, the day before they break the news FBI has found an ISIS kiddie school shooter training camp (something Alex has been saying for literal years) Alex gets booted from ALL the platforms AT ONCE

I don't fucking buy it for a second

Attached: alex_filters.png (644x646, 691K)

I only ever watch his stuff when I want to laugh at compilation videos, but it makes you wonder a bit at why all these companies would ban him. Scared much?

I still think it's just a coincidence because the coincidence itself is getting his statements more attention than they otherwise were getting

The media execs are probably a little scared, but I imagine it has more to do with statements about pedos and rapists in Hollywood than ISIS kiddie camps

The ZOG does not prosecute their pet cultural enrichers.

>Now if Billy Bob where to somehow aquire a couple attack helos and some apcs and decided to pic a fight with the sherrif theyd be called in.
Only the last two times that happened the military flailed their arms around wildly pissing their pants while it was up to the police themselves to solve the incident.

If you want something done right, you do it yourselves. Now, there's a bunch of tanks sitting around collecting dust that could be useful in situations like these...

Attached: Police_Tank_.jpg (350x200, 19K)

Including fucking Linkedin of all platforms.

>Johnson, this is above your paygrade. This is a FBI case, and you don’t have jurisdiction.
>But, sir....
>Your badge and gun now! And your other gun.
Probably how it went down.

WAH WAH WAH IM OPPRESSED!

jesus grow a fuckin pair there is not a single group of people in America that don't think they aren't being oppressed

Doesnt matter if it's him you nigger loving faggot, it's literally a dead kid, they should NOT be on TV, and SHOULD be executed

Is this some True Detective shit that's gonna get memory holed?

Attached: 1489721271047.png (795x1022, 435K)

Fucking gay ass mods sending us over here.
>hurr durr shootings and gun laws are weapon related
Now this thread is just gunna be about jews.

Did this group receive money from the Clinton Foundation?

youtube.com/watch?v=h7Yc858QdXo

Literally fake news

Time is a flat circle

Tell me about it. Jow Forums can never have nice things and now we have to deal with da joos Everytime I want to look at politics

Honestly surprised they moved on this. This is the kind of thing I'd think they typically ignore until dozens of people are dead.

They didn't move on anything this post is fake

it is? which part?

Attached: 1533770406943.jpg (1200x630, 83K)

Video BANNED from Youtube

Jow Forums is the cesspool of Jow Forums, you can't argue against this
>every semipolitical thread that mods dont want to deal with gets dumped here
>no Jow Forums thread ever gets moved from here, other than to Jow Forums which is a non-board anyways

Attached: 1515202307075.jpg (545x741, 152K)

"brainlet" is probably the stupidest fucking shit ever said by an incel on this board...and thats saying something

kindly find the nearest tree and hang yourself from it.

Nigger Muslim doing his thing. We need to get Trump Impeached so we can open the borders to good people like Siraj Ibn Wahhaj

Vote Democrat - Open Borders Proud.

Did this get moved from Jow Forums? No fucking way these posts were made by Jow Forums

There isn't a single bit of news or anything from a Google search of that name, and a reverse image search of the OP only brings up this thread

From Jow Forums

For a second I thought it was the famous black Muslim preacher. But it was just some nigger who was so uncreative they stole his name when they converted.

Search "Siraj Ibn Wahhaj arrest"

Why the fuck wasn't the name or image search pulling up shit earlier?

These kind of MK Ultra facilities are probably where they trained school shooters like Landa. Interesting to see that radical muslims are running these facilities. Radical muslims + american liberals colluding to push the gungrab agenda.

I remember threads about this ages ago where people were convinced it was a child trafficking thing

If only we knew how bad things really were.