How the fuck does he do it? How in the fuck does he get his enemies to defeat themselves every time?

How the fuck does he do it? How in the fuck does he get his enemies to defeat themselves every time?

Attached: Really Making Me Think.jpg (569x474, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YW4CvC5IaFI
youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc
justice.gov/pardon/pardons-granted-president-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time travel.

Attached: 1528622018908.jpg (1700x1612, 841K)

No one was willing or able to challenge the establishment.

Attached: Voltaire Lord Enemies.png (297x192, 108K)

Enemies have too many taboos they ensnare themselves with. Especially with the current generation of liberal.

Truthful Hyperbole is a very powerful weapon.

>The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.

Attached: 1508982375560.jpg (2132x1527, 381K)

fpbp.

Maybe he's as smart as he says and also hires the best people for the job which he susses out with great social skills

He is Satan's Chosen One

Because cults aren’t based on reason.

hahahahaha gasp hahahahah

Attached: 1532408291515.jpg (960x960, 67K)

The tesla time travel thing. Muh aliens.

stable genius

Attached: 3324444444444444444444444444444444444.jpg (1024x903, 56K)

I hope the leftist tech companies continue to ban people they politically disagree with and we get to declare them a public utility for being natural monopolies

He's a Zionist.

rreeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: INPEECH.png (749x692, 698K)

Get me a coke, please.

Attached: cocke.jpg (667x406, 97K)

He unironically has an abnormally high IQ and probably slight autism

You know pol’s autistic attention to detail? Multiply that by 70+ years of experience and success

Plus he’s already had money, fame, and women. There’s nothing left to corrupt him with

>The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.
t. some chink

>Jews rule over America.
>Trump keeps winning
Hmmmmmm I don't know hey

He's extremely shrewd and intelligent and understands game theory to an exceptional degree. He has an out for every potential problem that could arise, which makes him nearly untouchable.

He's got a lot of powerful Jews behind him. Divide and Conquer is sort of their thing.
youtu.be/YW4CvC5IaFI

Attached: jewtubeshooter1.gif (480x270, 1.42M)

>How in the fuck does he get his enemies to defeat themselves every time?

>Lebron got an olive branch from Melania
>Mueller's investigation is still cooking and getting Trump hot around the collar
>Acosta is still a lead reporter for CNN
>Xi's tariffs are turning U.S. farmers into huge welfare recipients and he's willing to open trade with Iran
>Macron trolls Trump at every world meetup
>Soros is still a billionaire

>Jow Forums is still cucked to this "totally not establishment more money for israel" faggot

God is on his side.

Attached: Kek 3.jpg (960x872, 134K)

and yet the jews have never been more panicked. really makes me think.

>the Jews have never been more panicked
>his entire administration has been licking Israeli boots since day 1

Ancaps once again showing their intelligence.

They're not panicked at all. He's a Zionist, his family are Jewish, his friends are Jewish, his favours are Jewish.

No Jew is scared, you just believe propaganda from Jow Forums. They're laughing at you.

i want to kick out the jews and send them somwhere where theyre surrounded by suicide bombers and other random shitskins that want them dead. does that make me a zionist?

It has to be honestly

He pardoned some random kikelord for no reason not long ago. Why?

American Jews are panicking though because they are too stupid to see he wants to be the goodest of goys. Jews massively voted in favour of Hillary

Based Bellagio NAMES THE ZIONISTS!!! shows sam hydes new video!! And really breaks down the modern Gestalts!!! Brand new stream!!

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc

You wanna see this!..

Attached: 1533784707377m.jpg (1024x628, 113K)

LMAO SEETHING

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-02-21-14-38.png (960x540, 94K)

LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-03-09-05-22.png (960x540, 296K)

Fake news.
justice.gov/pardon/pardons-granted-president-donald-trump

He pardoned a guy that said #Burnthejews instead.

>how’s he do it desu?
He has his sights on the big picture....and works with the most brilliant Game Theory strategists on the planet.

Also, he is patience is the only thing that is stronger than his vindictiveness.

He literally makes it so his enemies live to witness and suffer their own steady decline into irrelevance and financial ruin. Only difference now is that as the chief law enforcement officer in the Hnited Stayes, Trump now gets to incarcerate them on top of all that, because most of these fuckers are also the enemies of The People.

Attached: 1FC4CB7F-580C-4932-B9EB-22A7276C4567.jpg (720x960, 393K)

>yfw the who pro/anti blumpf thing is a continuous media distraction orchestrated by both sides

This but unironically

By not giving a fuck

Attached: 1532569681078.jpg (882x777, 258K)

>Plus he’s already had money, fame, and women. There’s nothing left to corrupt him with
The main reason I voted for him DESU.

One word.
>Merit
Commies can't thrive in a merit based system where results matter infinitely more than image.

I’m surprised he never got blackmailed by being drugged at a cocktail party only to later find himself waking up in a bed alongside a 9 year old boy with all his limbs amputated.

The more you know.

What of his studies in strategy and war?
Art of War
Art of the Deal
etc.

Does anyone know more?
I found an interesting book that doesn't get talked about much along the same lines.

I think it's because POTUS will give anyone a listen and judge their ideas on their merits. Liberals and other arrested development types lack the skill. Trump will also change his mind in light of new facts, while manchildren simply alter facts to fit their 'worldview.' When they try that in front of a pragmatist like Donnie, he just laughs in their stupid faces and tweets about it, and his people seem to like that about him. Progressives, not so much ...

Stable genius.

yeah fill me in Sempai

Deal from strength or get crushed every time.
His enemies are self-defeating because they deal from a place of resentment and hatred. They are confused about their own motives and their minds are warped. Trump sees father than they do.

Attached: patton_trump.png (800x416, 359K)

jews set him up for success because he's a good little goyim that praises isreal