What was that meme of the stupid shit mao did in china where he melted crop tools into swords because the birds were...

What was that meme of the stupid shit mao did in china where he melted crop tools into swords because the birds were fucking up the crops or something.

Attached: question.jpg (599x945, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medscape.com/viewarticle/893280
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backyard_furnace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't Bailey bald nowadays? What's the ETA on her(his) suicide?

day of the rake

I don't have it but bump. The best part is when they kill all the birds eating some of their crops only to have MOST of their crops eaten by insects the birds were eating.
Tragic comedy, indeed.

The insects were CIA operatives

yes so what happened?

they melted pots and pans and farm tools into bullets and guns that never got used.

How did the birds and crops and insects get involved again?

he is super fat

>Fat AND balding
Christ. Even the most beloved of the traps is going to burn out the same way they always do.

Four Pests

thank you.

Was the melting of steel related or was that another fuck up they did?

Great Leap Forward is probably related/something you would be interested in reading about

Two different stories really, the first one is that Mao wanted to rapidly industrialize the mostly agrarian china so he told farmers to melt down tools and smelt pig iron rather than farm. Big surprise, farmers and their tools are much more useful than tons of shit quality iron.

Then he claimed the sparrows are robbing peasants of their grain, and led a campaign of extermination against them. Which led to a plague of locusts eating the chinese crops.

any nudes? asking for a friend

Attached: 1533252507600.jpg (480x640, 72K)

>not knowing about linetrap

why do they call him linetrap?

WHO'S THAT GODDESS CUTIE?!?!?!?!

hes a man

Pics or its untrue

lmao this dude has ~5 years left before suicide time

Thicc.

Attached: e80a9f26eed544dc85a9f58178e3a0f5.jpg (1066x1600, 238K)

Attached: f2932ecb2052b7250b21517abb8f122c.jpg (1066x1600, 247K)

Attached: 1513616435012.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Thicc, but not in a good way

>Which led to a plague of locusts eating the chinese crops.
locusts btfo by locusts

it was a thing of beauty

This can't be true

Back an some faggoty chancon in like 07 he flashed a bunch of people in a line without telling them that he was a faggot, then hinted at it making them question whether or not they themselves were faggots.

Linetrap became famous on Jow Forums from a video of "her" flashing a crowd at a convention while standing in a line. This video was uploaded to youtube and tagged with "line" and "trap." She is the trap that was in the line, the line trap.

Low T.

Attached: 2114fad0fe88b52426c05717f78c11c4.jpg (1067x1600, 208K)

Stop posting cute girls. Im trying to nofap

my nofap just came to an end

>without telling them that he was a faggot
This is pretty misleading. In the video, linetrap flashes to satisfy a crowd of people chanting "trap, trap, trap...". A security guard confronts her and she replies with something like "It's ok, I'm a boy."

Attached: 1531016831416.jpg (550x343, 19K)

The russian features really turn me off.

How new are you?

Is that what he looks like now? Fucking yikes. The lbs add 10 years.

Or maybe the ten years added ten years.

He didn't look that old 2 years ago.

I defer to your judgment. I haven't kept up. He was always just that weird chick on /b/. I didn't even learn the origins of linetrap til this thread. Or perhaps I'd just forgotten them.

birds were eating some crops so he had every bird killed, but then the insects were able to run rampant and eat even more crops and there were no birds to eat the insects, lead to mass starvation when all crops were destroyed

then he wanted to build tons of shit and required steel, so he demanded everyone melt down all their shit, people gave up their tools, weapons, homes, and in the end it just produced useless pig iron which was completely useless in any form of construction and got scrapped

two different stories. He saw that birds ate crops so he adviced Chinks to kill all birds. In the end nobody was left to eat the insects so the insects ate the crops and millions of Chinks starved to death.

The steel was for weapon and machine production. They melted everything including cooking Tools. so they starved

how is he losing his hair? isnt he on a ton of shit that stops that?

medscape.com/viewarticle/893280

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-082506_Chrome.jpg (1080x921, 147K)

well that explains everything

>her(his)
>her(
>her
>he
that's a woman

Well he could always just chop his balls off.

Attached: 156165465165198.png (901x461, 138K)

Dudes a hot as he/she has ever been.

Not sure what you are smoking but Bailey is insanely hot.

Attached: 51F4F9C6-1459-479F-83D7-9D4B678A8ED1.png (1668x2224, 2.78M)

Friendly reminder that mods are part of a pro LGBT psyop trying to turn you gay

The userbase is typical closet case compensating with larping.

thanks user!

Was Mao retarded?

He is biologically a male

"girls"

They were both part of the Great Leap Forward but that was a different program.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backyard_furnace

>Huge efforts on the part of peasants and other workers were made to produce steel out of scrap metal. To fuel the furnaces, the local environment was denuded of trees and wood taken from the doors and furniture of peasants' houses. Pots, pans, and other metal artifacts were requisitioned to supply the "scrap" for the furnaces so that the wildly optimistic production targets could be met. Many of the male agricultural workers were diverted from the harvest to help the iron production as were the workers at many factories, schools, and even hospitals. Although the output consisted of low quality lumps of pig iron which was of negligible economic worth, Mao had a deep distrust of intellectuals who could have pointed this out and instead placed his faith in the power of the mass mobilization of the peasants.

>Moreover, the experience of the intellectual classes following the Hundred Flowers Campaign silenced those aware of the folly of such a plan. According to his private doctor, Li Zhisui, Mao and his entourage visited traditional steel works in Manchuria in January 1959 where he found out that high quality steel could only be produced in large-scale factories using reliable fuel such as coal. However, he decided not to order a halt to the backyard steel furnaces so as not to dampen the revolutionary enthusiasm of the masses. The program was only quietly abandoned much later in that year.

If he was retarded there would have been an excuse for his actions, but no he was just an idiot.

yeah... but she's CUT

>mental image of licking and sucking a dry, craggy, dedicated /fenis/

Attached: good_riddance_roasties(4).jpg (2480x1130, 331K)

>implying liking traps is gay

Attached: 7457747657356756.jpg (958x1280, 320K)

>a fucking leaf

Attached: 1528304922167.png (3218x1424, 181K)

Fuck me!... would I blow that gorgeous specimen... slowly... nice and slowly

Attached: mfw.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Let's compare.
Bailey vs

Attached: 2475195071af7c159a1eca72f93563f6.jpg (640x640, 51K)

vs Demi Lovato.

Attached: demi-lovato-no-makeup.jpg (506x461, 61K)

Nice shop.

Attached: 171002-vegas-shooter-gambling-feature.jpg (664x441, 50K)

...to roasties

Attached: 1532226796918.jpg (675x900, 95K)

Great Leap Forward