REPENT THE END IS NEAR

REPENT THE END IS NEAR

Attached: homer.png (512x384, 210K)

Attached: 1510576979239.jpg (1066x1200, 1.09M)

Trump is a Zionist

Attached: 1531064589260.jpg (635x541, 105K)

Says the bong kike serving her sataninc majestys order of pedophile lost prophets. The people who promoted the u.n. occupation of palestine for kikestan instead of the true israeli nomads of the african american globe trotting slave race. The mongoloid european blacked royal bloodlines turned banking cabals of sin and sodomy pagan perversions and a synagogue of demagogues. Haill caesar. The blonde lead the blind to salvation from the far east trading capital of the west coast to the skyscrapers of ghost cities in the west of the rainbow country garden island rich in food and abundant in habitat though impartial to seasonal storm and mentality of a lawless land before the creation of time at the citadel of cities with clock tower and golden 666 guilded commpasses guiding the way to trading outposts on the final frontier that awaits the celestial inclined and ecclesiastically gifted nor challenged sage students of the elementary divine. Cero after nein. Hes a bi centennial man. Mr robot is his controller @$$istAnt. The gr@$$hopper gang

Checked, woke, based and redpilled

Attached: 1533362620746.png (4075x3925, 1.03M)

Trump is a Zionist. Cry some more. You support him, you support your own demise (that's even IF you are white, mutt)

Thats 999 on you bitches like hogg to your wurts co... seattle tax records for autists.

Im the annoimted one. Gg rev 5:5
Mm birthdate on the gg cube. Hail Ugustus when regulus is at proximity to the sun as jupiter tips the scales of justice for all.... the chosen (((one))). The end. Frens. Welcome to amerika. Lodt collapse. Chamber the cartridge. Light the oven. Enjoy the ribs. Fast for dayZ. Harvest the field and witness Abraham to David overlap Anno Domini with Anno Domini. ASHES TO ASHES DUST TO DUST. Before christ is Babylon charades. B.c.e is blasphemy as is the kike current year amd meanimgless feasts as they occupy the future trade capital of slavers among a den of theives and pharisees until the next coming of the LORD. bear witness to the downfall of babylon and a exodus to a genesis regarding the revelation,that is at hand. Marc antony is dead. Period. His abonination incarnation as blasphemous as shakur to kang shapur. The alexandrian empire is run by amazonian goddess and devilish men tongue twidted as silvertongue serpants. Poet is rapist. Thats the streetlight manifesto. The wages of sin outlined by dueteronomy in full fine print. The euro pop and the pagan bohemian dream reborn like the heart of a lion in low earth orbit. The end of julius is a cancer yo us all. A black haired bastard of babylonian hippie invention. Like jesus christ to the j.p grandma boy neets tuned out to techno. Its that deep orange spinal tap. Fatality. bo$$ mode.

You sir are a nitwit and likely a harry pothead mongrel in bongland not deserving of what we happy few regard as the english phonetic poetic language. Master of nonsensical yet seussickle wordplay pontificating upon your ubiquitous and pedantic demeanor equating the likes of you to be as relevant to the conversation as a peasant. Nonetheless if you pardon my hypocrisy as a phoneposter, perhaps I might be inclined as to remember such menial degrading existence as I surmise yours to be. Then again when (you) assume it makes an @$$ out of me you see?

> t. SS

Attached: sky stellarium for globe.jpg (2138x1066, 548K)

Well met fren. Screencap this convo. Im outta here.

Attached: 4p.jpg (103x125, 3K)

Nice shilling guy, shekels deposited in to your account

Trump is a Zionist

God I hope so. I'm not sure how much more I can take. Either we rise up now or obliterate humanity. Fuck all we need is like one good happening and we can change everything.

Attached: 1533399454559.jpg (540x405, 40K)

How near?

y2k was 18 years ago
i'm still waiting

the world is going to end

As long as i'm not in the radiation zones i wouldn't mind someone kicking the hornets nest and starting a nuclear spitball competition.

Attached: 1524985855505.png (693x413, 260K)

t. Second coming of Ken Kesey, bus driver for the merry pranksters

Absolutely seething, old chap.

Unironically, we know.

Attached: image.png (612x392, 466K)

Quit being dumbasses and get right with Jesus already!

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1578, 1.17M)

>THE END IS NEAR

For the U.S. perhaps

Attached: 1533158526906.png (784x720, 972K)

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

>whole of deep state allies with the Iranians
>ex secretary of state and the Kenyan POTUS compromised
>trump allies with Israel to btfo a muslim theocracy that enslaved the Aryan "iranians" and had the entire US government by the balls, more so than the friggin kikes
>call Trump a zionist
Well bongo,
Priorities are priorities.

Israel for last right?

what the fuck?

shills

search for $$ in the archive and see all of his posts

I doubt that user was a shill.

Thank goodness, I thought it would never end time to get off this crazy ride.

Attached: 1533459408344.jpg (561x700, 80K)

This is the turning point

speak for yourself faggot.

the american rennaisance is right around the corner.

Attached: 1533034327784.png (768x1024, 1.34M)

Finally

>The mongoloid european blacked royal bloodlines turned banking cabals of sin and sodomy pagan perversions and a synagogue of demagogues.
Holy fucking shit, are you the reincarnation of Francis E. Dec?