Ariadna Juarez...

Ariadna Juarez, an 18yo beauty guru and YouTube "Celebrity" is getting called out for dating a male 13yo Instagram celebrity.

Is this a sign of how far our society has sunken? Is this part of a bigger agenda by unseen forces?

Where are the SJWs on this? The only person I've seen call her out is Philip DeFranco: youtu.be/Oos0BdVnAR8?t=6s

How does she have a fanbase still supporting her? The 13yo's mother is even supporting her! Would this be different if the genders were reversed?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 9.20.14 PM.png (1380x912, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/elfamousdamian/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not already knowing genders are not reversible

If it was a male should be hung for the record.

Kali Yuga

Enjoy the ride

Attached: 1533469590612.jpg (960x728, 135K)

>Would this be different if the genders were reversed?

Yes...to a degree. Wonder how "balling" he is online...maybe it matvhes and so why not?

>Is this a sign of how far our society has sunken?

Fucking who????
This is a sign of how far Jow Forums has sunken. I hope you choke on a dick...

MODS!!!

Attached: 1531699016363m.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

>Sexually mature
>5 year age difference
>Willing
What's the problem?

instagram.com/elfamousdamian/?hl=en this the 13 year old for anyone interested

>our society
>our
>caring about beaner behavior
>caring about wop outrage
non-anglos, kys

Yeah he looks like a child ffs

I don't give a fug

Only thing I can say is that a man should never be with a girl who is older than him

Why would an 18 YO girl as hot as her even want to do something like this?

the boy has a lot of instagram followers and she has a youtube channel shes trying to grow

>beauty guru
>YouTube "Celebrity"
this shit is drefranco feeding you? this is why you are watching his channel?
this is why you burgers are all fucked

People are unironically watching his channel for news, hilarious. Even when he reported on obama care he was going easy on it and yet didn't present the whole picture and actual negative effects of it, guy is a literal gate keeper for young normies who like to pretend they are impartial and rational. What's most amazing to me are his view numbers, like and dislike ratio, it looks so fake, that even when he's reporting and giving opinion on something majority of people in comments will disagree, his likes are still the same, with only few thousands of, imo, legit dislikes/viewers, so in all he seems artificially boosted by bots, and many other "popular" channels as well.

>Dates a 13 year old
>He isn't even hot
Females can't even do pedophilia right.

When I was 14 in middle school the hottest chick in the class was getting boned by some 23 year old college dude and her dad was okay with it. Still gross.

The main question here is: why is there a 13 year old male instagram celebrity? The age alone is nuts, let alone the gender.

If you reverse the genders you have a totally different situation.

Men and women are not equal so flipping them like that doesn’t work. There is a double standard, why wouldn’t you have two different standards for two totally different groups of people?

Attached: 0AC359ED-521F-4BA0-A899-917F900A1689.png (600x842, 142K)

>Beaners fucking in elementary school.
And this is news how?

Yeah. Beaners are so conservative. They go to church. And get blowjobs behind the dumpster out back.

yes, the growth seems weird also imo, its not only the like/dislike ratio, all of the expanding seems all of a sudden, he tries to sell his merch but, its fucking horrible, not a single good design there, i dont know why people would buy that crap, so i doubt they actually do, so who do you think is funding him to keep them retarded?

women choose men based on different characteristics, as compared to the ones men use to choose women. a woman choosing a younger man based on different criteria than when a man choosing a younger woman (what a shock!)

Attached: 1390799987334.jpg (717x960, 143K)

>the based centrist going HARD on inconsequential teenagers

Stop feeding into this bullshit. The police already analyzed their relationship and deemed it kosher. Her and the boy are probably the same maturity level, the guy is 2 times her size at 13.

>beauty guru
where is her beauty though

...so are you trying to justify it? Which faction of the Deep State are you in?

18 or 20?
Sick and retarded women.
One is having fun being a pedo, the other(mother) gets paid for it.

Attached: 1506641803397.jpg (314x263, 29K)

>One is having fun being a pedo, the other(mother) gets paid for it.
Does the mother of the kid somehow make money?

It's fucked up enough she supports it, but does them having a relationship somehow make the kids mom rich? Why else is she supporting it?

>Does the mother of the kid somehow make money?
It's the most logical expectation based on the case.
>but does them having a relationship somehow make the kids mom rich?
Yeah, views/followers, the boy can't manage a bank account, the sponsors pay for the two women instead.
This was practically an investment.

if my 13 yo son shows up with a 18 hottie id be proud of him

I want off this fucking ride please

>a 13 year old boy has more game than the losers on this board